It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cat thrown in bin by complete stranger

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
reply to post by and14263

Don't be so smug.
Here is a proposal for new laws regarding cats in my country.
dlg.wa.gov.au...

Seems perfectly fair to me. More local governments should follow suit.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by pazcat]

Domestic cats are not prohibited from roaming freely in and around the vicinity of the onwers property. We have more simple and sensible approaches to the control of domesticated animals within the community and they are measures (and indeed legislation) that allow for organisations such as the RSPCA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) to take control and manage. Uncontrolled breeding, nuisance, and potentially infectious animals are some of the many issues that are controlled by the RSPCA. Volunteered efforts and reliance upon the vilgilance of communities allows establishments like the RSPCA to do their job effectively, so it's neither necessary or 'called for' to implement tigher measures than those already in place.

Legislation would only tighten if problems arose such as the grose uncontrolled breeding of animals. it hasn't because it is carefully monitored and it won't because the current measures in place are perfectly adequate.

I don't share your enthusiasm on this particular issue purely on the premise that I feel it isn't relevant to what is seen in the video footage. I'm not saying I disagree with you, though.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mackblack27

mackblack27................. you said..

"So her father is ill in hospital!

As the biggest cat lover in the uk at least I would ask you all to join me a prayer.
A prayer that her father doesnt make it.

Evil bitch"

Do to others what you want done to yourself is what I live by... Your comment above, however 'annoyed' you are is a little harsh wishing the Death of someone you have never met !!!

I suggest you become a reasonable adult and quickly...

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

What a typical overreaction by the British Public. Death threats?!!!

Imagine if the British Public were able to rouse themselves to get so angry over the real crimes being committed in this country and abroad in our name....

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I sent this guy a facebook message yesterday....total and utter disgust at this woman, i hope someone throws her in a waste bin...if anyone feels like looking at his facebook his name is darryl mann.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Tap into your rage,
Tap into your rage,
Tap into your rage,
Tap into your rage,
Tap into your rage,
Tap into your rage,
Tap into your rage,
Tap into your rage,
Tap into your rage,
Tap into your rage..

Pump it up, pump it up...

Un-busy that mind and those feelings, watch it on the rerun of The: Most Crazy Ass Humans Ever!!10

we were born with two eyes not a Million.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
reply to post by CX

What a typical overreaction by the British Public. Death threats?!!!

Imagine if the British Public were able to rouse themselves to get so angry over the real crimes being committed in this country and abroad in our name....

Your classic 'moral outcry' that needs hushing. Immediately.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

The media told them to be angry...and now they are angry. Pretty much sums up British people today, utterly controlled and manipulated by the media.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Isn’t it amazing that such a trivial act will fire up the masses, pitchforks are at the ready, rope swung and nooses tightened, all the while the deaths of innocent civilians in the thousands won't even raise ... dare I say it ... a whisker. I don't know what’s sadder the action of the lady in the video or the viewers hypocritical reaction to it.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
i felt not anger, but intense sadness, for the cat, and even more so for the woman, when I read this.

if only people could appreciate unconditional love.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons

The media told them to be angry...and now they are angry. Pretty much sums up British people today, utterly controlled and manipulated by the media.

What?... and you deny ignorance by making a stupid generalised statements like that?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I wonder if the vid has been shown in countries as far away as China and India, it seems strange that for putting a cat in a bin she has become 1 of the most hated people in the world.

don't get me wrong I hate her too and initially worried she might have kids to torture, that's before her whole life became an open book and I found out she was a spinster, predictably who'd want a piece of work like that in their life.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
At least they've located the woman now and RSPCA are questioning her. I hope they bring charges against her.

I felt so sorry for that wee cat, 15 hours trapped in there and covered in it's own mess when they found it. I really do think the fitting punishment would be to lock the woman in a small space for 15 hours and let her mess herself. See how she likes it. That would be better than criminal charges and a small fine, which is probably the most she'll get.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by boredsilly

The Profane are restless and angry with their leaders so they channel the anger to their own kind.

Blame the poor, tell them that the unemployed have taken all the Money, put in the media the Proles dissatisfaction, let them blame each other.

Let the common person be the one to blame for modernity.

Why do we have this crap on ATS.....

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by BAZ752

Originally posted by Solomons

What?... and you deny ignorance by making a stupid generalised statements like that?

Don't feed the trolls mate, is useless

I think if i was there and have seen this lady doing that, i probably spank her with the trash bin, and putt her fainted inside of it at the end.
Even if i was arrested for that, i think i would be a very happy jail resident

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Umbra Sideralis

Well, I was going to use pigeon feed, but I ran out of that

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Troll? Simply an observation, whether it's a silly story like this or a political topic 95% of the time what is 'important' to the public or what they should be angry about is dictated by the media. Now back on topic...She should simply be fined, the cat is fine, it was stuck in a bin...no need to blow this out of proportion.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
And without this happening to this cat by this woman,
this would not be happening to this woman by everyone else,

do you believe she will learn a great lesson from this action, by her own design, by her own choice?

pretty powerful payoff for princess pea puff wouldnt you say?

that cat doesnt remember her in the least, and would probaby walk up and rub her leg again,

but she'll remember that cat for forever !

then you have cat as a daily diet, so which is worse, which is okay, or is it all okay, or all terrible?

[edit on 25-8-2010 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Many people are angered, others cannot see the fuss.
We are a strange race. Warlike, cruel to our own kind, we kill each other by the million. We abuse the animals that feed and clothe us. We destroy our environment and wage war at the drop of a hat, any hat.

However, we have a weakness, small cuddly animals. We love our pets and cute critters. I am not condoning her actions. What she did was cruel, plain and simple. I, as a irrational human, would lock her up for a day in her own human waste. I just find human behaviour very strange.

[edit on 25/8/2010 by TheLoneArcher]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Mate go to crown court get a jury trial the vid gets shown you aint going to jail in the UK for putting her in a bin.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join