It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to Astral Project? Really bad? Here's some tips.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

(sorry, had to remove the previous link for personal reasons.)
a.imageshack.us...
a.imageshack.us...
a.imageshack.us...
a.imageshack.us...
a.imageshack.us...
a.imageshack.us...
lh6.ggpht.com...
lh4.ggpht.com...
lh4.ggpht.com...
lh3.ggpht.com...

There you go.

Most of those from the last 2 years. I honestly do not know. They are realistic dreams and I can will them to go anywhere I want. Those pictures are of a world I viewed, and 2 different time periods of the future of humanity.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

If anyone really wants to experience something like astral projection, I'd say the easiest way is Salvia Divinorum. A plant similar to cannabis, but is legal here in the states (calm down mods!) You can buy it in many different potencies, and I promise you, if you use the strongest one, you will leave this "plane"

It lasts about 10 minutes.

Read about Salvia HERE

[edit on 25-8-2010 by WhiteDevil013]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

S&F will read later when i'm not at work =]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

A few years ago I learned how to do the out of body stuff my reason was to talk to my recently departed dad, cause there were things left unsaid.
Thing is all these folks saying they walk around and see stuff never happens to me. After I relax totaly both body and quiet my mind, energizing all the chakra points till I'm a glowing being. I simply end up in the VOID. Now most would think the VOID would be scarry. Exccept its not its the absence of all things, words, discriptions, etc. Its peaceful, hard to discribe it unleass youve been there. Never got to find my departed dad. Which lead to a few revelations, that are a complete nother story.

Only seen the river of light from a distance. The rest of the stuff folks say they do is cool. Except I gather that each person's experience will always be different. So its nice that you the OP want to give some helpful hints to folks that are searching. Thing is everyone is different, no two experiences are the same. What you know and experience and what I know and experience arn't the same.

So when folks put out "this is the way" stuff to get to the astral world, it reminds me of all the religious folks saying. This is the only way to salvation. Our way or your damned.

So I'm not trying to say your way dosn't work, it just works for YOU. Each person must learn there own path. Each one is an individual. Group consciouness or the joining of group minds is simply another thing.

The feeling you get in a large group of energized people like at a concert, or listening to someone which is charismatic. You get caught up in the group outflow of self energy. It washes over you and you think your being touched by the devine. When its really just a by-product of the group psychic feelings. A human thing nothing devine.

But hey no one really listens to what I write, so thanks for giving your story. Just remember conquor all your fears, then you can do anything. The imagination is a powerful thing. It can shape the waking world and the dream world which is some cultures is more important.

See ya in the void...

its peaceful.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Good technique!

The last time I projected it was completely involuntary. I was hurled out of bed and actually landed against my cupboard door. I was amazed that it was solid and made a sound as I hit it. (I used to do a running leap out of my window to fly outside). My girlfriend at the time must have been out of her body because she was there by the cupboard. She grabbed me by my arms and said angrily, "...but you are a pacifist!" I was totally confused by this.

After re-entering I just had a series of small OBEs with no real significance. Its a great feeling to be out of your body, the world is pretty much your oyster.

Oh one more thing, I have tried Salvia a lot of times. I find it to be a great visionary tool. It's given me some highly profound visual ideas that I find difficult to re-create. One of the first times I tried it I panicked when I got transported to a maze of white tubes. I was stuck in there, terrified. I even walked around these white tubes - I could touch the plastic-like surface of it and even smell it.

I have also been transported to the entrance to a huge ancient temple covered with intricate carvings. Absolutely amazing experiences....

[edit on 25-8-2010 by Bobcat2010]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Thanks for your insight , you're probably right ^^
good luck to you too !

I want to give my view about Tinnitus , which is a particular one since i have permanent and quite loud sound in the ears.
I remember when it started hearing that, that was really turning me mad, but eventually with time and some meditation, i stopped taking those sounds as a disturbing thing.

Now, when i do a short meditation the sounds actually increase in intensity (let's say 15 minutes), if i do a longer one (like 1 hour) there is a point when it's lowering .
I think at meditation start one start to flush all his stress, and later reach a more balanced state.

Well, whatever, if you find the sound disturbing, try to focus on it , it's hypnotic and can paradoxycally be helpfull in reaching a deeper state

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

Im not sure Salvia is for all as ive known people to have very negative experiences with the stuff and yes even though it is a completely legal substance and will most definitively produce some kind of experience, its more of a personal achievement and growth when you manage to reach that state on your own will. Then again for $10 its a cheap way to fly in space

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I just felt badly that I stole a book and I really do think that when you meditate you are interacting with other beings. Well, this was a dream, and may have been nothing, but I knew that it was stealing...and I didn't like that feeling. LOL

Other times I've had people try to proposition me in my dreams, and I've said no, I'm married....so I do know right from wrong, ha ha

Maybe there's no harm in having fun on the other planes, but I don't know for sure.

This guy's website speaks about the other planes of existence that I have been taught to meditate and find (yep, still at the physical level myself....but I have hopes...and dreams..lol)

www.soundcurrentrider.com

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Great thread! ive been trying to remember that im dreaming rarely remember.. it sux. but i did the on the back exercise and couldn't fall asleep rolled over onto my stomach (i can fall asleep better this way) and i felt an intense vibration in my stomach, fell asleep and just dreamed but didnt even remember the dream
need more practice and understanding thats forshur!

flagged

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake

i took melatonin before bed, and although i did not have an OBE i had crazy vivid dreams, and kept becoming aware i was asleep, like my mind was awake.
very strange.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD

I almost forgot to mention. Don't do it when your going to bed at night. It will not work!! If it does, i'm impressed. You want that heavy flow of melatonin / seratonin!! So its best when waking from a nap or a long sleep where you wake up and your mind is a random mess.

Anyways, if you got any questions, throw em my way.

Peace.

I've done it a couple of time I recall, but yes it's much much less likely for this to work compared to the other way, but it is possible
(unless I dreamt it lol)

Anyway you might aswell try every now and again, at least it will help you become more aware if you stick to it, practice makes perfect.
If we try to observe ourselves falling asleep as much as possible every night, then when you do wake up early and go back to bed to do AP, it might be easier.

Great thread!

[edit on 25-8-2010 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobcat2010

(I used to do a running leap out of my window to fly outside)

Just make sure you really not in the physical! lol

A couple of times I had to slowly climb out of my window when astral projecting because it felt so real I wasn't 100% sure lol, it's a cool feeling, and when you fly I can actually feel the g force and wind.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
is there any way something like this could happen totally on accident while normal sleeping...because sometimes i fall into such a deep sleep with terrible dreams and could sleep for a whole day until someone wakes me up...i have three alarm clocks to wake up for work in the morning because in my sleep i get up reset them and never remember doing any of this...

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
used to happen to me when i was in highschool all the time....couldnt ever do it on purpose, but got better at recognizing the signs and leaving my body...havnt done it in years but that sounds like the golden days to me. thank you for laying it out plain as day

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Hey CavemanDD

Those APs seem to always be kind of strange, from what I have been
told, every thought anyone has ever had, is out in the Astral.
From my understanding if you could have a Etheric Projection it would be closer to what is going on in this physical world.
What I mean in the sence of just staying in this physical, but in the Etheric, Vital Body.
From what I understand is how we travel to all the planes, in the Vital Body.
I was told to look past the Astral Plane, to higher ones like the Mental or Casual Planes, I seem to have experienced these but is hard to remember, is calmer place than the Astral.

I;m having all kinds of things going on, but I'm kind of getting distant from this physical world, kind of depressing, I'm so far out now I don't know.

I,m not having the classical Astral Projection, but guides, and some others helping me, but I don't see how I deserve this, if you know what I mean it's amost like knowing to much, and I don't know if I really want to know any more, but at this stage of kind of late.

It is easy for me to go lucid, I am abe to go from full awake, to full lucid in a matter of minutes, but I get bored or tired most the time, and end up falling asleep. Looking at the chart, that chart Lucidology put up, by that I was in full exit, as I just walked into it.
I do a visual, stairs and doors, go up, down stairs thru doors, always to the light, after awile I can see, then I take the elevator.

Some questioned if this Projection is real, to me sometimes it is to real.
But just think how life would be with out Deams or Projections, kind of empty.

Sorry if this post was a little off, but I was not sure what to say, this takes up most of my days and nights now.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I tried to project about a year ago and didnt get any results. Well about two weeks ago I had some strange dreams that I woke up from with my body vibrating. (a couple of nights in a row) Now as I think about what you are saying in your post, I remember one of them I was laying on my stomach trying to wake up from this bad dream. I couldn't move, I was in a panic. There were some weird sounds like voices and horns or whistles. at one point I can remember that I felt I had my eyes open, cause I was looking at my girlfriend right next to me.(but they were not open) I remember telling myself to calm down and wake up, it took a little bit of calming down to wake up from it, but it ended like a flick of a switch. as I opened my eyes I noticed that I didn't feel tired and my body was tingeling (vibrating). But most of all I was really afraid of what just happened. I have had many of dreams like this before, but never had any clue of them being more than dreams... WOW!
Come to think of it this explains a lot of weird things that have occured over the years when this has happened to me; people telling me that I was sleep when I saw every thing that they were doing, seeing weird clouds hovering over me, going in the room to check on my son, and many other things. All of these things have occured and more while in this state (what I believed to have been a bad dream)
I would more than likely be a natural to this if I was doing this without even knowing. I will have to do a lil bit more research to get over the fear that may keep me from doing this. I will start with the material that you gave in your post and whatever I can find on the web. THANKS!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
i have a question for experienced dreamers, can u contact other people dreaming in the dream state?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Pretty interesting as you mention that you can select any place you want to go to. Then have you tried the surface of the Moon? No seriously! Or Mars for that matter? If you have, what's it like? How does the Earth look from a million miles away? Or haven't you tried this as yet?
Or how does it feel to zip low over the Himalayas at a thousand miles per hour? If one can 'astral project' oneself then surely all this is possible? Even enter a so called black hole and see what's inside??

[edit on 26-8-2010 by OrionHunterX]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

I was thinking about going between universe branes to see what's not there. I shouldn't have to go very far, basically nowhere in fact.

I did do a wormhole once though in my bedroom. 'Tis strange to see one universe open up around you from a sphere while the other you just left warps around into a sphere.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I am going astral travel tonight, I hope I do not get lost, I should be Ok if my sliver cord does not break.

I dont care care where I end up really, as long as it is nowhere near the planet Nibiru.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join