It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to Astral Project? Really bad? Here's some tips.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by xspinx

I commented on it in one of my posts. Tinnitis I think you are hearing your electromagnetic field. I've had meditations where I was able to change the sound, it had patterns and that came from me believing that I was changing my DNA and unlocking something in my brain, that was a very neat experience.

Tinnitis is annoying, and like all things from a meditation point of view, once you focus on it, its going to intensify. Like you said, you just thought of it and suddenly it was there, because its always there, you're just able to ignore it most of the time.

When I project I intensify the tinnitis sound while simultaneously feeling my body tingle and trying to amplify that while I fall asleep. I find that to be effective 50% of the time for me..sometimes you don't even fall asleep perceivably, it's a smooth transition from regular eye vision to 3rd eye without any kind of glitch, just smooth.

Tinnitis is not a dissorder to me but i'm willing to entertain the idea that an ear infection or something lodged in there could amplify it. To me it's just the sound beneath all sounds, when all loud sounds are gone, tinitis is the next loudest thing and you are hearing something intricate.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by IllusionofReality

That's pretty cool and thanks, sounds like it adds some validity to the 3rd eye / ESP idea, that is unless your sense of hearing is sharper then you think and you could hear the movie outside on some level and had a dream about it. I'm just saying there are multitudes of posibilities but I'd say you had a pretty cool projection.

As for getting tired, like some other poster said and to which I replied, we both agree that we think it decreases with time because you become accustomed to the experience. So don't worry about being tired, do it every day if you want, why not?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by brutalsun

Keep trying, and try to increase the vibrations and stop feeling so much like you gotta move your limbs, they are dead weights while in paralysis, and think more like your imagining you're moving then. The trick is understanding what is your physical sense and your astral. Getting out is confusing even for me still, because of the associations and feeling the surroundings are known to you, i often wake up not knowing that I was in some other place, not lucid.

It helps to concurrently meditate while you do anything like this. It always helps to discipline yourself and expand your awareness, which comes from decluttering the mind and you start to notice things which amplify and develop as a result of meditation.

I'd say to everybody to meditate and as highlyoriginal said, to learn spiritualy and not force the experience but I'm optimistic that this may just work for someone randomly, hopefully.

Anyways, keep trying.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Thank you.

I'll keep ( and would like to see others ) you posted on any progress i might make after reading this...and advice/input from the other posters too.

Thanks Again, Great Post.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
About a year ago I went to sleep during the day at about 2 in the afternoon (a very odd time for me and I hadn't slept much if any for the past couple days) and I dont know how long I was asleep for but I had a nightmare and began hearing a loud pitched ringing noise and when I awoke I was paralyzed from head to toe and all I could do was look around the room for about a min or 2. The same process repeated itself several more times for the next month and then went away, what was that..maybe projecting and didn't know it?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
If you really want to astral project, you can do just that for about 30 seconds(though it feels like forever) with salvia divinorum, It's 5 times stronger then lsd and it's 100% legal in most places around the world.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Brad Jones

Those are some classic symptoms of a night terror my friend

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
you need to get in heart and spirit contact with God...He wants you to focus on something other than projection. really bad!
just talk to God and He will talk back to you! supernatural, huh!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I really don't know what to think about this, I tend to swing from one opinion to another regularly.

I would like to know if there has ever been studies or some kind of verifiable evidence collected to attest that it is all not just dreaming or imagination.

I have heard that with astral projection you can go wherever you want in the universe so how about you go to, i don't know, the moon or mars or alpha centuri and find something that would be very difficult to verify unless you are an astronomer?

Same with meeting other people in the astral plane. I have asked this on another forum but I never got an answer. If you can go anywhere why not meet someone at a particular place and share information that would not be obtained in any other way? Or go to their house (assuming you don't know each other) and describe something in their house in intricate detail?

Surely something like this cannot be too difficult but there seems to so little verifiable evidence about AP, it really makes me wonder how much validity it has.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by FrancoUn-American

I think salvia divinirum is illegal in most of the united states, thus you can't talk about it on the board, otherwise believe me I would be talking about a lot of stuff like that. It's illegal in the U.S. so I guess we can't discuss it here. It's strangely legal in Canada but that may change. Police are having a big problem with it. It's just that its new or perhaps that it lasts a very very short period.

Either way, we can't discuss illegal stuff here. But thanks for posting that and I would love to discuss it if I could.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Am I weired if I do that and never feel tired nor any negative affects?

I still think it's just dreams but I'm willing to say that I don't know so I don't assume. If you'd like I can post my drawings from these events.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Frakkerface

There are many studies about this where the projecter was able to view contents of a box. I tried this with limited accuracy.

It's not so simple for most, like I said for me, the places you go to can look similar but with slight differences. I think it's a matter of tuning in.

Other people are much more successful, and cases have been recorded if you do some research. I don't try to convince people of any proof of anything, to me that is something personal and one person's idea of proof is different than another's. Just because someone I trust said something doesn't mean I'll believe them. I decide for myself... I don't care what scientists or what gurus said it, and i have a tendency to just automatically believe it but i've been wrong. I have to experience things for myself and really it doesn't make a difference to me what wonderous possibilties exist in this world unless they have a practical experiential use to me. Its constructive to discuss but pointless to prove to each other anything. We can only present information but that is still never enough for people. I think really is a matter if they want to believe or don't want to. If the info comes from a trusted source but you still don't comprehend how it may be possible, doubt will still remain. With me, I experience things, and I don't bother to label them or prove them.. I just know what works for me practically and what comes out of that continued open minded approach.

I had a projection where I tried to go to the moon actually.

As I go closer there was an atmosphere of clouds.. I got so far before I just stopped and couldn't go further, and then a voice said "You're not allowed here".

I have gone through the sun though... I flew from the ground to the sun in what seemed like 1 second, and as I passed through it I could see fractals and then I just came out the other side.

I imagine projection is very similar to remote viewing and perhaps like the next step up from remote viewing, but like all remote viewing its never 100% accurate but its never 100% innaccurate either. Trained remote viewers apparently have pretty good success.

I basically think of it like this... close your eyes, focus on a single thought, or visualize something... you notice how your mind a mess and you can't maintain perfect singular focus. I think projection / remote viewing is the same, it takes discipline for accuracy. It's just a guess though, like I said I like to keep all things open.

I'm sure if you ask around you may find someone with some accurate remote viewing accounts. But still.. I mean, what does that do for you? I have to experience things, i'll entertain ideas but they don't matter unless they are experienced to me and even then.. I still just leave it open. I find it's more important just to be open minded and discerning rather than finding this need to jump to conclusions.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Thanks, I actually feel protected at all times, though have had to deal with negatives before, with love. At first it was like rote, then it became strong compassion in my heart, and at that point it changed, my heart was becoming more sensitive to the pain of others, even when they mask it with negativity and seem comfortable with their roles. I know they cannot harm me, and also manifesting is important. I was more thinking in the lines of ETs taking over, but anyway.....

Nothing can happen unless your HS allows it in any case.

Also my friend has many oobes, quite a few friends and family members, and an nde. He said that passing on is simply having an nde and not coming back.

I've been very close, had many gateway experiences, and very attuned to my body, vibrations, and in nature to every nuance in additon to this, a oneness feeling.

I've also had pre-astral, I knew that I was going to be taken, was recieving a checkup and something on my head, many many vibrations. Woke once knowing I had just returned and was going back, in the night. Strange things like that. I guess taking the fear into meditation or while sungazing would be best, because even though I have faith in myself, Higher Self, Love, I have panicked when I felt something trying to pull me out twice, as if I knew that was not allowed.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Go ahead.

No, not wierd, I don't know, do you feel wierd?

I already addressed that point with my opinion and I have found the "negative"...more cool then negative..and usually very temporary... I found the side effects decreased over time, the more I did this, like getting used to it, not struggling, etc etc.

Maybe you're having regular dreams, or maybe you're just doing it well. It's a subjective experience.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
HI all,

Back when I was in the military, I came back to my room during lunch to take a nap. Well in the process of taking this nap, I woke up, floting over my body, then I was drifting over to my roommate's bed, I remember being scared as hell thinking to myself "I dont wanna die". I was even forcing my flowting self to return to my body, Then all of the sudden I felt as if something pushed my body down (my real one) and I woke up.

What the heck did I experience?
I have tired over and over to re experience it but to no avail!

With this Astral projection stuff, is it possible to experience that once again (if thats what happened)?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by IllusionofReality

While I was going to bed..I feel asleep and i found out I was dreaming for an hour then my body felt light..and it moved ..I thought I was hallucinating..

I've had this expereince many many times while meditating, rapid light fine rushes of vibrations and feeling like I'm shifting, moving, disconnect from body, but still not out, so to speak, that hasn't occurred yet. But very close, with the disconnect itself occurring.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Ha, well I have a different perspective on aliens. I almost feel like everyone's playing a joke on me, not really.. like I believe aliens and infinite things exist here and in the past and etc... but I've never felt in my life like i believed I would meet one any time soon.. I feel things coming and this alien thing I just think if its going to happen, not yet.. or if it happened in the past I forgot about it.

I had a meditation 2 - 3 years ago where I asked sincerely to see UFO.. and then I "woke" out of it, looked up in the sky and this silver disk darted left to right and took off... and i'm thinking.. uhhh.. were those aliens? I almost got hit by a car last week, as well I work a dangerous job and the point is most things don't shock me anymore. Really.. I have no fear of dieing and that reckless mentality comes out and I need to make sure I don't hurt myself. I've experienced too many things to NOT be intrigued by death. I live life, i'm happy, not suicidal by any means but I'm not clinging to it. I'm more afraid of pain then death.

Fear of being posessed or something? I had that once, then I realized whatever happens after that as a result is sorta out of my control and I'll just have to deal with it.. really, when I think about it seems absurd as I do feel my life has certain plans and I've had dreams of the future i've watched come true and i'm optimisticly hoping the other ones will too.. but all in all I don't feel threatened... simply... because it wouldn't make sense, it wouldn't feel right.

One night I think I was being attacked by some person energetically... I went to bed, and this random woman was in my mind with completec clarity and she was staring at me and it was intrusive and i couldn't get her out my head...usually i have hard enough time holding onto the same visual!... and I could feel a heat and pressure on my back on my heart chakra.. i panicked a little then just realized... no... no bitch, this aint happening, i'm going to sleep and thats that, piss off. I asked some guides who I barely knew and still barely know to just watch over me and that seemed to give me some comfort and I fell asleep with ease.

I have had 2 occassions where I woke up feeling like I wanted to die, like all chakras were closed. I feel I was manipulated by someone at the time, and that was a messy on going situation.

But i mean, that's it, and i've had less and less fear or even belief that dangerous things are going to happen since. I am rather reckless perhaps or just aware of whats happening.

I think death is like the NDE that doesn't stop, indeed.. and then something happens and your a baby or something. I've had a dream where I didn't see or hear anything but I was just everywhere, i couldn't comprehend it or even explain it to myself when I woke up, i was inside plants, rocks etc... it was... indescribeable, it just felt right, it had no emotion so to speak it was just like...being everything and everywhere. So I think there are some interesting states and transitions and I'm very curious as to what death is like, but I hardly think about it. I'm concerned more about what to do with my time!.

Thanks for posting that.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

you dont think god astral-projects??

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Frakkerface

I had many friends and family, even a teenage child talk about this, his occurred during meditation. Having tried myself unsuccessfully in the past, wasn't able to make a decision myself, until, my friend came in the night and I experienced her presence, while I was sleeping lightly, even woke to check for her, thought she was there. She discussed the entire thing the next day with me. What I'm not sure is if everyone has oobe's that they can remember. Like of our dreams and inner contact, some is perhaps blocked from us for a reason.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

I've been doing chakra meditaitons, and heart chakra ones, this year in addition to being spontaneously called out to sungaze, a feeling within. Do these things connect in a way, the chakra meditations and the attempts to have an oobe. The times I felt the disconnected as though I shifted and moved, there was rapid fine light field of vibrations occurring, almost a fine higher field I was reaching, but at the time, wasn't actually thinking about or trying for astral projection. When I felt the shifting I did try a few methods, one was imaging, picturing myself above the roof. Another was rolling out technique. I've tried the rope one too. Do you feel the imaging/visualizing one is best?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join