It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another reminder. World Governments' Plan to Stage Massive Fake UFO events?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I know this is not new, although Hogland's video is recent, but because it is so important I thought it was worth posting this latest video, just to remind ourselves, and so we can warn others, not to be deceived when they throw this at us.

www.youtube.com...

Richard C. Hoagland adds his voice to those who are warning that a massive, fake UFO show is planned.....date unknown.

See also Steven Greer's excellent article (from 2002, I think) giving the same warning.
educate-yourself.org...

I think it's worth passing this info on to as many people as possible. Of course, if we do get this information out far and wide, it might even mean that they no longer see it as a viable 'shock and awe' tactic and decide to scrap the plan.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I wouldnt post anything Greer related here. That guy might as well be a leper in these parts

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

I've heard this before, i've also heard The Controllers are coming near 2020, i've also heard the Anti-Christ and Jesus are coming, i've also heard the Goverment is planning a false flag operation involving UFOs.

Do i believe it? No, wheres the evidence.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Thanks for the reminder. Can I add this to my events section on my calendar?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Not that I believe this, but I've always thought that a great way to unite the world under fear is through a supposed alien threat. The only the way there will be "world peace" is if we find an extra-terrestrial threat to kill instead of each other. Good move for the initiation of a world government.
But like I said... not that I believe in this, I need more proof.

[edit on 24/8/10 by The Empty Skies]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Oops - didn't know that. Thanks for the thumbs up. What has he done?

There are a few warnings on the web about this - by him and quite a few others, so even without his contribution, lol, it's still something to be aware of, I guess.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Greer is a known hoaxer, and so is apparently this Hoagland fellow, although I haven't looked into his stuff. Too bad, since the Disclosure Project was IMO one of the most exciting things that has happened to UFOlogy in a long time.

It's still hard for me to believe that all those interviews and testimonials could've been false.. and maybe they aren't, but the guy himself is definitely full of it.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by The Empty Skies

Yes, the 'uniting behind a common enemy' is a tactic they have used again and again on a national level. For example, I remember reading just a few weeks ago that an ex Clinton top aide had said that Obama's only chance of surviving the Nov elections would be if there was a terrorist attack in US.

I agree, there's no hard evidence to prove this is true..but I do believe they are capable of doing something like this and the motivation - as you say to unite the world against a common 'enemy' - is definitely there.

I guess if you are trying to force global slavery on everyone under a one-world criminal government, you would need something like that to scare the world enough to comply. National 'terrorist' attacks wouldn't work.

I guess we will only know for sure when/if it happens, so I'm going to spread the word so people can protect themselves by not being deceived should it prove to be the case.

One of the reasons I decided to post this is because recently we are seeing more acknowledgement by the authorities regarding UFO's, and some of TPTB are making noises to the effect that information about UFO's and ET's needs to be disclosed.

Given that they never do anything for the good of the people, but only to further their own demonic agenda, it struck me they could be 'prepping' Joe Public for some such stunt.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Empty Skies
Not that I believe this, but I've always thought that a great way to unite the world under fear is through a supposed alien threat. The only the way there will be "world peace" is if we find an extra-terrestrial threat to kill instead of each other. Good move for the initiation of a world government.

On one hand, we're told, the so called elites that are behind the world government conspiracy start and fuel wars, are preparing massive depopulation campaigns, bioengineer diseases and so on, but are preparing a fake alien threat to unite the world and achieve ‘world peace.’

Make up your minds people.

Welcome to the circus of ufology — where the muddying of the waters is the main attraction.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Tryptych

OK, apologies to everyone for posting from known hoaxers - didn't know that was the case. I still think this alleged plot could have some truth to it, though.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Double post deleted.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by wcitizen]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Spangler

No, not world peace. Where did you get that idea from? They will SAY it is for world peace, because that's what they do....they kill millions in Iraq on the basis of lies about WMD - and say it is for peace. In fact, as we know, it's about power, domination and dollars.

They want to subdue the whole world into being slaves of the one-world government. One of their known tactics is to create situations which instill a lot of fear in people, because when people are really frightened they will accept the heinous laws which the criminal powers-that-be then impose on people, laws which otherwise people would never accept.

This is already happening across the world in many, many countries nationally. But to inflict the final coup de grace, to get people to accept a draconian world government, it will take something bigger than national terrorist attacks...that's why I believe there could conceivably be some truth in this.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Lol! Yes, be sure to put it in in RED!!! Lemme know when you get a specific date!

[edit on 24-8-2010 by wcitizen]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Spangler

You obviously misinterpreted what I was trying to say. That was perhaps my fault.
When I wrote "world peace" I meant the governments of the world uniting to fight a common enemy, that doesn't mean they would make the world in any way "better" by doing so though, just that it'd be a good excuse to unite all the governments of the world under one flag.

Of course, this is just pure speculation over a hypothetical situation. I never said that I think this is what is going to happen, so I don't think I am in any way "muddying the waters".

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Anything with the name GREER or HOAGLAND attached to it must be given an extremely wide birth. KA CHING! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Empty Skies
I don't think I am in any way "muddying the waters".

I wasn't referring to you or the OP doing the muddying of the waters, but to people like Hoagland and others who make up and spread these cry wolf stories.

Some of you say the purpose of the TPTB is to instill fear on people with these ‘staged UFO threats,’ but I wonder if that isn't exactly what these stories are trying to do — making people afraid of the big bad government and the lengths that they will go to to achieve their goals?

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Spangler]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I was wondering how one becomes an expert in the field of ufology? Is there some type of schooling you can go to and study it? The reason I ask is because the label of hoaxer is automatically tied on to some who talk about it. Also who is considered the top expert in ufology if you do not mind me asking. If you see pics or vids from a so called hoaxer and yet you see nothing from a so called expert then why is one a hoaxer and the other is an expert? Who knows wether a false flag will happen,because I do not think the Obama admin could handle something that big. Case in point GOM disaster.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
If you see pics or vids from a so called hoaxer and yet you see nothing from a so called expert then why is one a hoaxer and the other is an expert?

Whether one is a hoaxer or not has nothing to do with the amount of ‘evidence’ one produces — what matters is the authenticity of that alleged evidence.

In the case of Greer I've seen and read enough to conclude he has yet to present anything that I can honestly say it appears to be authentic. There's numerous threads about his outrageous claims — and respective dates when disclosure was going to happen — and pictures of moths he tries to pass of as ‘light beings,’ here on ATS.

When people like Greer hoax pictures, make these claims and predictions, and time and time again nothing genuine ever materializes I would expect people to know better by know...

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

BUFORA do a course for those of you who wish to do research in the UK.

BUFORA Investigator Training Course

I would guess the equivelent US organisations have similar. I'm unsure about the rest of the world.

I am lucky enough to be a trained scientist. However, to become an expert will involve a huge amount of time. I'd start by getting familiar with commercial and military aircraft and also readin gthe key literature on the subject. There are a number of threads on here with suggestions. Try doing a search.

Good luck ;-)

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Those of you who like this idea may want to pick up Raymond Hawkey & Roger Bingham's Wild Card. A novel published in 1974.

It's about worsening civil unrest, terrorism and economic collapse in America. A plan, named Wild Card, is proposed to the President. He refuses to have anything to do with it it is so outrageous. After a terrorist attack destroy the Lincoln Memorial and a failed assassination attempt he gives the go ahead.

The Wild Card project intends to manufacture a fake extraterrestrial incident involving a spaceship, with occupants, that crashes in LA and disperses a lethal airborne pathogen that will kill tens of thousands. The intention is to reunite the warring factions against this new common enemy.

Hoagland and other anti-UFOlogy creeps may well have read this book and think it is now forgotten so they can pass the core idea off as their own.

The novel is excellent, might I add, and Raymond Hawkey died only a few days ago.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join