It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another reminder. World Governments' Plan to Stage Massive Fake UFO events?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
The PTB have a funny habit of telling
me most of their ideas , and in 2003 ,
I was introduced to an actor who was
intending to play Jesus , as returned by
benevolent ET's .
This would involve worldwide holographic
shenanigans , and a landing , in America,
of REAL aliens , with the fake Jesus in tow .

.... beyond that , I can only speculate ,
as I then displayed a hostile attitude ,
to such a plan ...

and was subsequently put out of the "loop"

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I would just like to say this,
You will all feel what is right when it happens. You will feel if its real. The sensation will be nothing you have felt before.
When something happens and you don't feel it like above then its chance to be the planned sighting, which is meant to be the catalyst to arming space and their last attempt grasping at straws for global control, however the biblical events seem to say they fail. Revelations. Leading to the Great Tribulation.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
I would just like to say this,
You will all feel what is right when it happens. You will feel if its real. The sensation will be nothing you have felt before.
When something happens and you don't feel it like above then its chance to be the planned sighting, which is meant to be the catalyst to arming space and their last attempt grasping at straws for global control, however the biblical events seem to say they fail. Revelations. Leading to the Great Tribulation.

I hope you're right jazz. What makes you so sure? Is this just a feeling of yours or from a dream you had or something? Personally I wouldn't consider Revelations the greatest source of prophecy.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

Has the UFO phenomenon been a long term brainwashing Psy-Op so that they can put WMD into space under the excuse of protecting earth from ET invasion? It makes you wonder. Governments like to create their illusive enemies just to keep the Military Industrial Complex alive. Or is it just another piece of the jigsaw to the NWO agenda (For he who controls space rules the world).
These are the only reasons as to why they would fake something on this scale and magnitude in my opinion.

According to close associates of Wernher von Braun he feared that the goverment would use the excuse of protecting earth from alien attack as a pretext to weaponize space.

Certainly von Braun would have been happy to see that one of his dreams -- the International Space Station -- is finally becoming a reality. Best of all, the space station of 2000 is not a weapon of war, as von Braun feared

Source

[edit on 25/8/10 by Ezappa]

[edit on 25/8/10 by Ezappa]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
So a major or not-so-major event may happen at an unknown location and an unknown date and time (ongoing). Furthermore, this event or non-event may contain a fake ET threat type scenario, or it may not. The event's purpose may or may not be to make humans fear real aliens, who may or may not exist, by presenting a fake threat by not real aliens. If it happens (it may or may not).

RH and SG: thank you for the detailed warning. We are all in great debt to you.
OP: thank you for the reminder.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Yes, this is old, by 10 year or more.

I have been disappointed that they haven't done it yet.

They have also been going to have a holographic event of Jesus' second coming. That one will be a interesting.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
no offense, but why do people continue perpetuating the stupidity of these known hoaxers?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

No, I can't honestly say that I am, nor that I know what you're on about.
Sorry

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by vehemes terra eternus

"Hello, my name is Dr. Carol Rosin and I like putting words in the mouths of dead men."

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ezappa

Sure he did.

And even if he did believe such nonsense, so what? How would he know?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
reply to post by Ezappa

Sure he did.

And even if he did believe such nonsense, so what? How would he know?

Following your reasoning Doom...How do you know it's nonsense? How do you know it's not true that Von-Braun told Roisin that there would be a fake ET threat leading to weaponisation of space? How does anybody know how he 'knew' unless he told them?

IT MAY BE TRUE. If it is NOT TRUE, it is still fascinating to try to understand what would motivate DISINFORMATION and deliberately cultivate confusion!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Who knows, I think some people just love believing random garbage like this so they can eventually get their hearts broken and portray themselves as being somehow "victimized".

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Check it,.......... if I was incharge of UFO cover-ups, and I was a UFO descretditer, and I knew where and when a real UFO event was about to unfold, I would just cover it up, and say that the government was going to stage a fake UFO event.

That way when it actually happens, people wouln't believe it, even after seeing it ith their own two eyes. I mean afterall, I just told everyone it was gonna happen. But it would be fake.

Clever little discrediters aren't they.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Phobos FTW!

False flag cometh

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry
Check it,.......... if I was incharge of UFO cover-ups, and I was a UFO descretditer, and I knew where and when a real UFO event was about to unfold, I would just cover it up, and say that the government was going to stage a fake UFO event.

That way when it actually happens, people wouln't believe it, even after seeing it ith their own two eyes. I mean afterall, I just told everyone it was gonna happen. But it would be fake.

Clever little discrediters aren't they.

What, too deep for you people? I thought for sure this thread would get alot more replies than it did.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join