It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another reminder. World Governments' Plan to Stage Massive Fake UFO events?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
there was also the Outer Limits espisode 'The Architects of Fear' with that plot. (this was the original 60s OL).

en.wikipedia.org...

interesting parallels to Bible prophecy. for years I have heard the interpretation that the world will suffer calamities and beg for a leader who will fix things, thus setting the stage for the antiChrist. and it's been speculated that UFOs would be blamed for the rapture.

we do live in interesting times...

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware
reply to post by -Blackout-

I've heard this before, i've also heard The Controllers are coming near 2020, i've also heard the Anti-Christ and Jesus are coming, i've also heard the Goverment is planning a false flag operation involving UFOs.

Do i believe it? No, wheres the evidence.

your not very awake and aware are you.

lol

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
'World Governments?'

They don't get along. There's zero consensus in world governments. We're all at war with each other ffs!

Remember France and the US? 'Freedom fries?' China, Russia and the US aren't friends, they just get by. There's barely any trust there. Middle East? UK and Spain? Gibraltar and Spain? France and England? Central America and the USA? Canada and the USA? Taiwan and China? Ethiopia and Eritrea? Pakistan and India?

Within Governments there's no consensus. They bitch and fight, squabble for position.

How the hell can anyone be expected to believe they're all gonna get together to hoax an international 'UFO event?' It's beyond ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
21st september? What's the significance?

Something that was and is predicted. God does not lie and what prophecies he stated are and will come true.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 24-8-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by The Empty Skies

Not that I believe this, but I've always thought that a great way to unite the world under fear is through a supposed alien threat. The only the way there will be "world peace" is if we find an extra-terrestrial threat to kill instead of each other. Good move for the initiation of a world government.

A fan of Ronald Reagan, I see.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by NightGypsy]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

How the hell can anyone be expected to believe they're all gonna get together to hoax an international 'UFO event?' It's beyond ridiculous.

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to agree with you, Kandinsky.

No doubt TPTB are up to a conspiracy of some magnitude, but the idea that all these nations are going to unite for one final "extravaganza" against the populace is a bit unrealistic. There can only be one top dog....and all of them, I'm quite sure, want that position...

All it adds up to is that the TPTB will self-destruct at some point. Let's be serious, here; egos are what have gotten our countries in this mess... and their egos will wind up being their downfall, just as it should be.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

I've heard this before, i've also heard The Controllers are coming near 2020, i've also heard the Anti-Christ and Jesus are coming, i've also heard the Goverment is planning a false flag operation involving UFOs.

(***raises hand****)

What's a "Controller?"

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
[edit on 24-8-2010 by se25watcher]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Always an interesting topic.......

I'm on the fence with this one and I find it hard to understand how so many can jump off it and choose a side. If I had to guess I would say that factions within the world governments are planning a false flag alien invasion to further their globalist agenda AND there are also ETs cruising around. The ETs could be originally from Earth, Mars or maybe even another solar system somewhere, who knows

Here are two short Reagan clips where he mentions how an "alien threat" would help unite the world.

In this clip from the disclosure project Dr Carolin Rosin talks about her meeting with Nazi rocket scientist Werner Von Braun and what he had to say on the issue.

Is the whole UFO movement a monstrous false flag?

Are the elite in league with ETs?

Are the elite trying to pull off a flase flag even though they know of an alien presence???

So many questions yet sadly so little hard evidence.....

If anyone has any info that might help me off this fence it would be much appreciated

This can be a divisive subject due to its enormity and consequential nature. This is even more of a reason to play nice and work together in a constructive fashion. We are all in the same boat really, we all want the truth. Peace

[edit on 24/8/10 by vehemes terra eternus]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
and what would 'world government' (who are they?) achieve with this ufo event ? Chaos & more questions what is going on etc? i see no logic in here...

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I would not be surprised if a seeming Ufo First Contact scenario is staged. I have been in the Ufo subject for three decades. I personally know of --at least-- four Ufologists that I can think of off hand just now, who are or have been CIA (never mind the other civillian and military intel agencies as well) in Ufology. One, you'd be shocked. (No, 2, actually) Ufology has been full of numerous intel guys since the late 40s. Let me put fourth to you, this. Does it not seem to you who are skeptically minded, as it does me, that nowdays, a Michael Schirmer, is now akin to the alarmest pro-flying saucer guy of a couple generations ago. I.E., an unwanted outsider, to be ridiculed and very much reviled and scapegoated. I recall a quite vintage image of a Ufologist being chased after with large butterfly net, by some media guy. I try to broche the subject of questioning WHY Ufo is made SYNONYMOUS with "Extraterrestrials here in space ships". I get jumped on about it. Like I probably will again, now...........

[edit on 24-8-2010 by simonecharisse]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
I was wondering how one becomes an expert in the field of ufology? Is there some type of schooling you can go to and study it? The reason I ask is because the label of hoaxer is automatically tied on to some who talk about it. Also who is considered the top expert in ufology if you do not mind me asking. If you see pics or vids from a so called hoaxer and yet you see nothing from a so called expert then why is one a hoaxer and the other is an expert? Who knows wether a false flag will happen,because I do not think the Obama admin could handle something that big. Case in point GOM disaster.

I was thinking the same thing. If all the supposed leading authorities are hoaxers and hacks then who is deemed REAL? It seems the focus of this subject has been too invested in concentrating on hoaxers.. all though i detest hoaxers. I think the word hoaxer is overused as well, it is synonymous with anyone that is questioned to be untruthful or misleading. A hoaxer is one that fabricates a doctored photo, film, documents with deception. If it is for enterprise of fame, money or cheap laughs. All though Greer is full of himself and sells woof tickets i would not consider him to be a hoaxer per say.. more of a charlatan. And RCH is a NASA operative using propaganda to create interest in space exploration so NASA can get more funding if you ask me. I suspect Greer may be getting fed some disinfo as well.

Where are the Allan Hynek's of today?

As far as a false flag attack we all know too well TPTB have been doing this for a long time. There is little evidence on Blue Beam, but i did see a Military patent a while back somewhere going back to 1989 on holographic technology. It is not unrealistic at all , it fits in with the modus operandi in how they do things. The lemmings would fall for it just like 911. They would do this because they know they can get away with it just like before.

What is stopping them?

Never mind the wold governments getting along or figureheads , the shadow governments and the military industrial complex is quite capable of it. The masters of the universe "power elite" are playing chess with the politicians.. that is how i see it. They do not care about countries they just live in them they can pick up and move to places like Paraguay if things do not pan out as planned. It's one world government thinking, survival of the fittest let the chips fall where they may mind set. Then there are all those DUMBS they can wait it out in as well. You think they are building all these bases to store can goods?

[edit on 24-8-2010 by theMegaladon]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
'World Governments?'

They don't get along. There's zero consensus in world governments. We're all at war with each other ffs!

The is a delusion perpetuated to divide and conquer the masses.

There is no black vs white
There is no American vs Chinese
There is no Republican vs Democrat

It is the rich and power vs the uninformed, that is all it has ever been.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

So let's get this straight...the people that rule the world are involved in a conspiracy so that they can rule the world. Does that about sum it up?

When exactly is this fake UFO invasion going to take place? The fear-mongers have been talking about it for almost 20 years now.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spangler
Welcome to the circus of ufology — where the muddying of the waters is the main attraction.

For these people is it not about the truth but about being right. They have no interest in the truth if it does not fit their beliefs.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

The lack of logic among people who believe this stupidity would be laughable if it were not so pathetic. Those who subscribe to these theories will tell us how every event in the world, no matter how grand or insignificant is orchestrated by these powers-that-be; one need only read the conspiracy forums on this site for evidence of this. Yet at the same time, they are telling us these powers that control the world are in a conspiracy to not only control the world but unite the populace. One has to wonder why they would need to unite a populace they already control.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
If I was the one controlling the world with these bad and evil intentions that all of ATS knows TPTB have, I would want the people to think that this is ridiculous and that this could never happen and that it was too unbelievable and too crazy. I would also make many movies with alien invasions to prepare the minds of the people that aliens are real and evil and want to destroy mankind or that they are the creators of mankind to disprove all religions.

There is something call the sodium layer about 60 miles above the earth. It can reflect light and holograms can be produced in it. (sorry for the bad terminology and wording)

Its sad to see all these closed minded people here. Its very possible and technology is only getting more advanced.

Im sure we've heard that for every year the public technology advances the governments technology advances so many years... in my case ive heard it was 44 years for every 1 year.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Steven "Ill teach you contact for a bargain one thousand dollars" Greer, and Richard Hoaxland.

Wow, I better start digging my alien invasion false flag bunker

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

This was an interview of Richard C. Hoagland done by Alex Jones. I don't know if disinfo gets any better/worse than this??
This is bartalk at best. Hoagland now claiming a stage event in the near future by elites using Nazi technology.
Now why did you put the title you chose and end it with a question mark?
Also, I could've done without your video being part of a ufo agenda playlist. The video and the way you've set this thread up isn't even worthy of National Enquirer gossip. No offense of course, just telling it like it is.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by Marrr]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by vehemes terra eternus

the reagan speech was over 25 years ago

the alleged von braun "quote " must be over 33 years old

i guess the wheels of the " tptb " turn very slowly

bottom line - why should we be scared NOW ?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join