It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer is DEAD: Cancer cures from A to Z

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I appreciate all of the appreciation. I've endured all sorts of trying ordeal in the years since I made this OP. This piece was put together in something like a few days after, I think it was about 6 weeks of pubmed.gov scouring. I knew nothing solid about cancer prior to that, other than some no brainers that can cause it, rough ideas about statistics, what it looks like when a family member dies from it, and some common stereotypes about Big Pharm witholding 'cures' etc.

It's been what, 3 years now... my research has only continued, but I haven't had time to publish anything, or truly focus on it all. My lists of chem leads similar to how I built this list have expanded greatly, and continue to do so, but with ever more exotic sources of chems whereas a lot in this list is straight from homeopathy 101 or whatever, that actually had some science behind them. Since then my conceptual fraework has gotten much more sophisticated, but I'm still pretty happy with the jist of the additional pointers I tried to give with that list.

Some important things to consider:
-If you're afflicted, your goal shouldn't be to OD on all of everything you can get your hands on. Your goal is to use this sort of info pack to weed out things that don't show results; are a waste of time/money. That was always the goal of this work.
-Probably thousands of plants and their derivatives along with another chems I've looked at for a number of reasons, regularly, and notice cancer results for one type or another. It's mind blowing how things can very well be the real deal, but...
-I simply don't believe there is or will be a one size fits all single chem that is going to wipe out every cancer type and their cell lines within them that constitute the cancer organism from one person to the next. I'm certain this is the wrong kind of thinking entirely. This may be disappointing to some, but I see it in a different light: I'm convinced we crazy humans have already figured out and published the right sets of solutions to properly and entirely wipe out at least 80% of all cancer inflictions. And that is doing it without poisoning people (which is the results of using the prescribed chems in entirely the wrong ways). It's the complexity of it all that keeps it muddled, but I think I know how to fix this but only time will tell.

Soon and from then on I intend to keep the cutting edge out for everyone to see, and to show researchers how to get such substances, for research purposes only, of course.

For anyone looking for quality help, that I would bet on:

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Is the 'high-end' in personalized scientific complimentary therapy, the best thing I'm aware of so far. It's this blood work lab in Greece that you send them a sample, and about $1500, and they do detailed analysis detecting all the markers for cancers, isolate these nasties, your personalized strains of them, and then test these culture against about 50 mainly natural, from the best of them known, cancer fighters. Then they send you a detailed report book loaded with graphs and visual aids from all the data and results. What this does is vastly boosts your ability to screen out things that in your case are time/money wasters, and weed out things that might even make your cancer get worse (in your case).

Having been thru this, I realized that all the money one could ever need to chase every potential complimentary chem they could ever find, doesn't mean much for an afflicted person doesn't mean much for them, when they cant hope to ever ingest all the stuff in any meaningful way.

The lab:
www.rgcc-genlab.com...

Take a look at their Powerpoint presentations in there. Well worth it and they confirm a lot of the thinking I had when I made this OP.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

S&F for an excellent topic. Bump up.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I was just reading an article about women who beat Cancer in the latest stages.Told they had terminal cancer and had as little as weeks to live, the miracle survivors' club have proved the doctors wrong

You can read how they did it , naturally through diet and plants. It is amazing to realize that we have the power in our hands at any moment. All we need is to make the effort to pay attention to what we eat and add extra help from the plants and veggies. Prevention is as important as anything. We are not thought to prevent we think nothing will happen to us and when it happens we wish we would have made a smart move in advance.

Read the story it is truly unbelievable.

The Miracle Survivors

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdb93awd
Water only fasting for extended periods of time is the single greatest health tool that a person can utilize. Even in short spurts it can cure many ailments that doctors would prescribe surgery and/or medications for. This covers anything from cancer to emotional/psychological issues.

So True , such a great method that is completely disregarded by us westerners. Fasting could help combat cancer and boost effectiveness of treatments

The latest investigation, published in the journal Science Translational Medicine, found that tumour cells responded differently to the stress of fasting compared to normal cells.

Instead of entering a dormant state similar to hibernation, the cells kept growing and dividing, in the end destroying themselves.

Lead researcher Professor Valter Longo, from the University of Southern California said: 'The cell is, in fact, committing cellular suicide.

Please read the full article here :

Fasting Kills Cancer

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
An ATS member just PM'ed me about a loved one with some aggressive stage 4 esophagus cancer, 2 weeks to live sort of nightmare. Here's my quick response, that has some new insights/chems not yet mentioned by me. Do note this isn't medical advice, this is just how I'd personally approach things if all the sudden had to do so hastily:

Important is getting the most specific info you possibly can about what exact sort of cancer+cell line offspring this 'organism' is. Not often easy to extract that info from these doc's, especially not without offending these potential sociopaths. Anyhow this info allows you to apply the pubmed.gov search method, with purpose, considering there's some 2.7M results just for the word "cancer". Now you can (hopefully) both refine the results down to the specific affliction-set, and also bounce items off lists such as the Cancer is Dead data-set.

My immediate response to all things that we have a high degree of 'direct' contact with is turmeric/curcumin (i.e. skin being the easiest to 'touch'). I always thought it was all the curcumin component of yellow turmeric, until last year also I found local suppliers for live white turmeric (curcuma zedoaria) rhizomes (bulb-like roots). Being basically devoid of yellow (curcumin), I was quite surprised when a quick run thru pubmed netted all new cancer results, meaning it has its own chems that do roughly the same things.

NOTE: Last year it was brought to my attention that the trend now is that fresh turmeric products, meaning raw roots (rhizomes), containing the essential oils, makes all the difference in effectiveness. Meaning fresh roots might be even more useful here than even (expensive) high purity curcumin extract products. For the latter, the best place I know about currently is from Pure Bulk:
purebulk.com...

Things to consider:
1. I have concerns that too 'explosive' of a cancer killing treatment, hastily implemented could help cancer actually spread. However, Stage 4 basically means its already spreading.
2. Top down/bottom up. Top down methodology is how you could put a curcumin paste unto skin cancer. Problem is that won't necessarily do all that is needed on 'the inside'. So bottom up concerns the blood stream (or direct injects into a tumor, although I've yet to see any examples of this approach being utilized by 'western medicine').
3. The goal isn't to OD on every antioxidant etc you can get your hands on, and good luck getting a cancer patient to even do it if you did.

Instead of going all-out getting all sorts of different products from the Cancer is Dead list, you might just get this stuff called "Alive". It's at the Health food store, and is something similar to a weight gainer shake type product. It has a vast list of plant/berry/mushroom extracts. Since some studies show that anti-oxidants might actually be 'good' (in a bad way) for real-deal cancer, it might be best just to stick to the daily instructions on the packaging. Sadly, unless you're doing very specific 'personalized medicine' type strategic admixture targeting with certain items only, most of the Cancer is Dead list is in practice more for preventing cancer.

Just now, searching for a list of "anti-tumor" chems I I know of, along the way, I first found on my radar screen a new chem to my work: omeprazole (OMP) . Without even searching for anything to do with esophagus, kind of interesting that's what the chem is normally used for, not cancer. Maybe its of no use to you, but you might look into that one, but I can't yet say, this whole message being impromptu.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Another readily available OTC odds booster worth noting is tagamet:
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Those 2 you can get right away, drug stores. I haven't even begun to look into OMP yet, let alone combining OMP + tagamet, so cannot say if they help or harm each others potential in general, let alone for anything specific.

Okay, that list I was looking for:
www.scbt.com...
I haven't hardly begun to doing any specific work into much of anything in that list. Just because something is anti-tumor doesn't mean it isn't more deadly for people than the cancer, so consider that list raw data, but there it is anyhow.
You can couple that list with the mostly-completely-safe Cancer Is Dead list, and Mass Spectrum's current offerings:
massspectrumbotanicals.com...
edit on 18-5-2013 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
If you can't find fresh turmerics at your local asian/indian groceries you'll find them there. If for a real sick person, direct contact to get the roots at a discounted rate. DCA is there, was well as Vitamin K3 (which has real synergistic results when coupled with vitamin C [further enhanced by the powder form of vitamin e]). Something to consider... Just now I found a paper by chance that mentions "Vitamin E" negating the effects DCA + OMP:
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Also, I'd cut copper from the diet immediately, is an approach I would do right away while trying to get a gauge on what you're up against.
dietgrail.com...

All of that said, I would also make high priority of the mushrooms in the Cancer is Dead list. A couple years ago a friend showed me a site, this guy had all these high quality liquid form extracts of each of those anticancer mushrooms, different mixes of them, and even had them available in mist spray bottles. It seemed like a specialty sort of site, but sadly doing a quick Google God search I'm not seeing any results that look to be the site I'm trying to find. Regardless, there must be a site or more offering such in at least liquid form that could be put into a mister-sprayer bottle.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
DCA Update:

Role of SLC5A8, a plasma membrane transporter and a tumor suppressor, in the antitumor activity of dichloroacetate.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

There has been growing interest among the public and scientists in dichloroacetate (DCA) as a potential anticancer drug. Credible evidence exists for the antitumor activity of this compound, but high concentrations are needed for significant therapeutic effect. Unfortunately, these high concentrations produce detrimental side effects involving the nervous system, thereby precluding its use for cancer treatment. The mechanistic basis of the compound's antitumor activity is its ability to activate the pyruvate dehydrogenase complex through inhibition of pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase. As the compound inhibits the kinase at micromolar concentrations, it is not known why therapeutically prohibitive high doses are needed for suppression of tumor growth. We hypothesized that lack of effective mechanisms for the entry of DCA into tumor cells may underlie this phenomenon. Here we show that SLC5A8 transports DCA very effectively with high affinity. This transporter is expressed in normal cells, but expression is silenced in tumor cells by epigenetic mechanisms. The lack of the transporter makes tumor cells resistant to the antitumor activity of DCA. However, if the transporter is expressed in tumor cells ectopically, the cells become sensitive to the drug at low concentrations. This is evident in breast cancer cells, colon cancer cells and prostate cancer cells. Normal cells, which constitutively express the transporter, are however not affected by the compound, indicating tumor cell-selective therapeutic activity. The mechanism of the compound's antitumor activity still remains its ability to inhibit pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase and force mitochondrial oxidation of pyruvate. As silencing of SLC5A8 in tumors involves DNA methylation and its expression can be induced by treatment with DNA methylation inhibitors, our findings suggest that combining DCA with a DNA methylation inhibitor would offer a means to reduce the doses of DCA to avoid detrimental effects associated with high doses but without compromising antitumor activity.

I cannot speak anything to how safe this is or isn't for humans, how to use, how much to use, etc, but here is where you can get the stuff, from Santa Cruz Biotech:
www.scbt.com...

It comes as a liquid, and is made by Creative Dynamics, who was recently caused a big media fuss over another anti-tumor antibody.

I did just now find this info:

Store at 4C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20C or -80C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.

Sodium-coupled monocarboxylate transporter 1 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the SLC5A8 gene. SLC5A8 has been shown to transport iodide by a passive mechanism (Rodriguez et al., 2002).

This post is raw cutting edge research. Whether or not it's much use to anyone I cannot say, but I'm not in the business of hoarding important data so there it is. To me, it currently looks promising although the pricing looks daunting.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
If you can't find fresh turmerics at your local asian/indian groceries you'll find them there. If for a real sick person, direct contact to get the roots at a discounted rate. DCA is there, was well as Vitamin K3 (which has real synergistic results when coupled with vitamin C [further enhanced by the powder form of vitamin e]). Something to consider... Just now I found a paper by chance that mentions "Vitamin E" negating the effects DCA + OMP:
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Also, I'd cut copper from the diet immediately, is an approach I would do right away while trying to get a gauge on what you're up against.
dietgrail.com...

All of that said, I would also make high priority of the mushrooms in the Cancer is Dead list. A couple years ago a friend showed me a site, this guy had all these high quality liquid form extracts of each of those anticancer mushrooms, different mixes of them, and even had them available in mist spray bottles. It seemed like a specialty sort of site, but sadly doing a quick Google God search I'm not seeing any results that look to be the site I'm trying to find. Regardless, there must be a site or more offering such in at least liquid form that could be put into a mister-sprayer bottle.

Mushrooms with anti cancer properties :

- Agaricus Blazei
Natural killer cells with ability to spontaneously kill cancer cells. As part of the body’s innate immunity, they also secrete a protein called interferon-gamma, which rallies the rest of the immune system against infected cells.

Agaricus Blazei Website

Mycocylcin® is a liquid extract (using alcohol) of six mushrooms harvested in the mycelial stage of growth, the stage in which the active constituents are most concentrated. The mushrooms contained in Mycocyclin™ are Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi), Lentinula edodes (#ake), Cordyceps sinensis (Cordyceps), Grifola frondosa (Maitake), Coriolus versicolor (Turkey tail), and Tremella fruciformis (Snow fungus). These mushrooms come straight out of ancient Chinese medicine and are still used in traditional Chinese medicine to support the immune system. What’s in the mushroom extract liquid are bioflavonoids, essential fatty acids, minerals, vitamins and for immune support, active constituent Beta-1,3-Glucan to increase the white blood cell count and stimulate the immune system.

Link :www.examiner.com... /article/which-anti-viral-mushrooms-help-to-shrink-tumors-and-also-lower-only-the-bad-cholesterol

I hope that this website will help anyone looking for mushroom extracts for sale , they do not use artificial chemicals in their growing process

www.fruiting-bodies.co.uk

Hope this helps!
edit on 26-5-2013 by lisa2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
This is an incredible Info Page on the Cancer Industry Exposed. Of particular interest is the story of "The Gerson Miracle " also Tommy Chong of "Cheech and Chong" fame says he will treat his recently diagnosed prostate cancer [SNIP] after he watched the documentary: RUN FROM THE CURE.

So much info that I think will be very useful for those in need:

[SNIP]
edit on 21-6-2013 by Gemwolf because: Snipped drug references

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by lisa2012
[SNIP]
I think another useful bit of info would be how many ATS members...you females can sit this one out...cured their prostate cancer by alternative means?
edit on 21-6-2013 by Gemwolf because: Snipped quoted post

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The cure for cancer (which I posted on this site several years ago and which came to me intuitively several decades ago):
Take a patient's T-Cells and genetically combine said cells with the cancer cells and then inject the hybrid cells back into the patient's body. The cancer cells will have a tendency to replicate rapidly while the T-Cells will hunt and destroy cancer cells (not other hybrid T-Cells)....The cancer cells should be overwhelmed by the hybrid T-Cells and the patient should be cured of the cancer rapidly.
"Cry (cancer)! and let slip the (T-Cells) of war."
edit on 3-6-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
The cure for cancer (which I posted on this site several years ago and which came to me intuitively several decades ago):
Take a patient's T-Cells and genetically combine said cells with the cancer cells and then inject the hybrid cells back into the patient's body. The cancer cells will have a tendency to replicate rapidly while the T-Cells will hunt and destroy cancer cells (not other hybrid T-Cells)....The cancer cells should be overwhelmed by the hybrid T-Cells and the patient should be cured of the cancer rapidly.
"Cry (cancer)! and let slip the (T-Cells) of war."
edit on 3-6-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

True that this is the easiest ,fastest and logical way of curing cancer , there is a research paper that I will find to post it of a research scientist that proved this is the way but unfortunately with regulations how are you going to perform clinical trials ?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Now this is how you cure Cancer Amazing Solution
Follow the link :

Doctors Take A Long Shot And Inject HIV Into Dying Girl. The Reason Why Will Amaze You.
edit on 20-6-2013 by lisa2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by lisa2012
Now this is how you cure Cancer Amazing Solution
Follow the link :

Doctors Take A Long Shot And Inject HIV Into Dying Girl. The Reason Why Will Amaze You.
edit on 20-6-2013 by lisa2012 because: (no reason given)

"The virus has been engineered so it can't cause disease anymore," Dr. Carl June of the University of Pennsylvania said in the short film Fire With Fire. "But it still retains the ability to reprogram the immune system so that it will now attack cancer cells." The altered T-cells are injected into the patient's veins where it is hoped that they will multiply. "We call the modified immune (T) cells, serial killer cells," June told Ross Kauffman, who directed the film about Emma's treatment. "Each infused cell can kill more than a thousand different tumor cells," June explained.

Read More at :
A Breakthrough in Curing Cancer
edit on 21-6-2013 by lisa2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

dont have time to read all theses pages but justcame across this on facebook

SHARE THIS INFORMATION FIRST AND READ AFTERWARDS... "10000 times stronger killer of CANCER than Chemo".. do share it.. can save many lives, fill up hopes and build confidence in the patients... The Sour Sop or the fruit from the graviola tree is a miraculous natural cancer cell killer 10,000 times stronger than Chemo. Why are we not aware of this? Its because some big corporation want to make back their money spent on years of research by trying to make a synthetic version of it for sale. So, since you know it now you can help a friend in need by letting him know or just drink some sour sop juice yourself as prevention from time to time. The taste is not bad after all. It’s completely natural and definitely has no side effects. If you have the space, plant one in your garden. The other parts of the tree are also useful. The next time you have a fruit juice, ask for a sour sop. How many people died in vain while this billion-dollar drug maker concealed the secret of the miraculous Graviola tree? This tree is low and is called graviola ! in Brazi l, guanabana in Spanish and has the uninspiring name “soursop” in English. The fruit is very large and the subacid sweet white pulp is eaten out of hand or, more commonly, used to make fruit drinks, sherbets and such. The principal interest in this plant is because of its strong anti-cancer effects. Although it is effective for a number of medical conditions, it is its anti tumor effect that is of most interest. This plant is a proven cancer remedy for cancers of all types. Besides being a cancer remedy, graviola is a broad spectrum antimicrobial agent for both bacterial and fungal infections, is effective against internal parasites and worms, lowers high blood pressure and is used for depression, stress and nervous disorders. If there ever was a single example that makes it dramatically clear why the existence of Health Sciences Institute is so vital to Americans like you, it’s the incredible story behind the Graviola tree.. The truth is stunningly simple: Deep within the Amazon Rainforest grows a tree that could literally revolutionize what you, your doctor, and the rest of the world thinks about cancer treatment and chances of survival. The future has never looked more promising. Research shows that with extracts from this miraculous tree it now may be possible to: * Attack cancer safely and effectively with an all-natural therapy that does not cause extreme nausea, weight loss and hair loss * Protect your immune system and avoid deadly infections * Feel stronger and healthier throughout the course of the treatment * Boost your energy and improve your outlook on life The source of this information is just as stunning: It comes from one of America ‘s largest drug manufacturers, th! e fruit of over 20 laboratory tests conducted since the 1970's! What those tests revealed was nothing short of mind numbing… Extracts from the tree were shown to: * Effectively target and kill malignant cells in 12 types of cancer, including colon, breast, prostate, lung and pancreatic cancer.. * The tree compounds proved to be up to 10,000 times stronger in slowing the growth of cancer cells than Adriamycin, a commonly used chemotherapeutic drug! * What’s more, unlike chemotherapy, the compound extracted from the Graviola tree selectivelyhunts down and kills only cancer cells.. It does not harm healthy cells! The amazing anti-cancer properties of the Graviola tree have been extensively researched–so why haven’t you heard anything about it? If Graviola extract is One of America ‘s biggest billion-dollar drug makers began a search for a cancer cure and their research centered on Graviola, a legendary healing tree from the Amazon Rainforest. Various parts of the Graviola tree–including the bark, leaves, roots, fruit and fruit-seeds–have been used for centuries by medicine men and native Indi! ans in S outh America to treat heart disease, asthma, liver problems and arthritis. Going on very little documented scientific evidence, the company poured money and resources into testing the tree’s anti-cancerous properties–and were shocked by the results. Graviola proved itself to be a cancer-killing dynamo. But that’s where the Graviola story nearly ended. The company had one huge problem with the Graviola tree–it’s completely natural, and so, under federal law, not patentable. There’s no way to make serious profits from it. It turns out the drug company invested nearly seven years trying to synthesize two of the Graviola tree’s most powerful anti-cancer ingredients. If they could isolate and produce man-made clones of what makes the Graviola so potent, they’d be able to patent it and make their money back. Alas, they hit a brick wall. The original simply could not be replicated. There was no way the company could protect its profits–or even make back the millions it poured into research. As the dream of huge profits evaporated, their testing on Graviola came to a screeching halt. Even worse, the company shelved the entire project and chose not to publish the findings of its research! Luckily, however, there was one scientist from the Graviola research team whose conscience wouldn’t let him see such atrocity committed. Risking his career, he contacted a company that’s dedicated to harvesting medical plants from the Amazon Rainforest and blew the whistle. Miracle unleashed When researchers at the Health Sciences Institute were alerted to the news of Graviola,! they be gan tracking the research done on the cancer-killing tree. Evidence of the astounding effectiveness of Graviola–and its shocking cover-up–came in fast and furious…. ….The National Cancer Institute performed the first scientific research in 1976. The results showed that Graviola’s “leaves and stems were found effective in attacking and destroying malignant cells.” Inexplicably, the results were published in an internal report and never released to the public… ….Since 1976, Graviola has proven to be an immensely potent cancer killer in 20 independent laboratory tests, yet no double-blind clinical trials–the typical benchmark mainstream doctors and journals use to judge a treatment’s value–were ever initiated…. ….A study published in the Journal of Natural Products, following a recent study conducted at Catholic University of South Korea stated that one chemical in Graviola was found to selectively kill colon cancer cells at “10,000 times the potency of (the commonly used chemotherapy drug) Adriamycin…” ….The most significant part of the Catholic University of South Korea report is that Graviola was shown to selectively target the cancer cells, leaving healthy cells untouched. Unlike chemotherapy, which indiscriminately targets all actively reproducing cells (such as stomach and hair cells), causing the often devastating side effects of nausea and hair loss in cancer patients. …A study at Purdue University recently found that leaves from the Graviola tree killed cancer cells among six human cell lines and were especially effective against prostate, pancreatic and lung cancers Seven years of silence broken–it’s finally here! Soursop Fruit Kills Cancer 100-Fold better Than Chemotherapy www.sott.net... Cancer killing fruit- soursop soundofheart.org... THE CANCER KILLING FRUIT- Guayabano or Sorsop tipakan.com... Graviola Shows Promise in Cancer Cures and Arthritis www.naturalnews.com... Newly Discovered Herbs Revealed for Healing Cancer and Other Diseases www.naturalnews.com... Graviola | Soursop | Fruit - A Natural Cancer Cell Killer www.youtube.com... Cancer healing tree www.youtube.com... SAVE LIFE Share this as much as you can. Thank
edit on 17/7/2013 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
SHARE THIS INFORMATION FIRST AND READ AFTERWARDS...
"10000 times stronger killer of CANCER than Chemo".. do share it.. can save many lives, fill up hopes and build confidence in the patients...

The Sour Sop or the fruit from the graviola tree is a miraculous natural cancer cell killer 10,000 times stronger than Chemo.

Why are we not aware of this? Its because some big corporation want to make back their money spent on years of research by trying to make a synthetic version of it for sale.

So, since you know it now you can help a friend in need by letting him know or just drink some sour sop juice yourself as prevention from time to time. The taste is not bad after all. It’s completely natural and definitely has no side effects. If you have the space, plant one in your garden.
The other parts of the tree are also useful.

The next time you have a fruit juice, ask for a sour sop.

How many people died in vain while this billion-dollar drug maker concealed the secret of the miraculous Graviola tree?

This tree is low and is called graviola ! in Brazi l, guanabana in Spanish and has the uninspiring name “soursop” in English. The fruit is very large and the subacid sweet white pulp is eaten out of hand or, more commonly, used to make fruit drinks, sherbets and such.

The principal interest in this plant is because of its strong anti-cancer effects. Although it is effective for a number of medical conditions, it is its anti tumor effect that is of most interest. This plant is a proven cancer remedy for cancers of all types.

Besides being a cancer remedy, graviola is a broad spectrum antimicrobial agent for both bacterial and fungal infections, is effective against internal parasites and worms, lowers high blood pressure and is used for depression, stress and nervous disorders.

If there ever was a single example that makes it dramatically clear why the existence of Health Sciences Institute is so vital to Americans like you, it’s the incredible story behind the Graviola tree..

The truth is stunningly simple: Deep within the Amazon Rainforest grows a tree that could literally revolutionize what you, your doctor, and the rest of the world thinks about cancer treatment and chances of survival. The future has never looked more promising.

Research shows that with extracts from this miraculous tree it now may be possible to:
* Attack cancer safely and effectively with an all-natural therapy that does not cause extreme nausea, weight loss and hair loss
* Protect your immune system and avoid deadly infections
* Feel stronger and healthier throughout the course of the treatment
* Boost your energy and improve your outlook on life

The source of this information is just as stunning: It comes from one of America ‘s largest drug manufacturers, th! e fruit of over 20 laboratory tests conducted since the 1970's! What those tests revealed was nothing short of mind numbing… Extracts from the tree were shown to:

* Effectively target and kill malignant cells in 12 types of cancer, including colon, breast, prostate, lung and pancreatic cancer..
* The tree compounds proved to be up to 10,000 times stronger in slowing the growth of cancer cells than Adriamycin, a commonly used chemotherapeutic drug!
* What’s more, unlike chemotherapy, the compound extracted from the Graviola tree selectivelyhunts
down and kills only cancer cells.. It does not harm healthy cells!

The amazing anti-cancer properties of the Graviola tree have been extensively researched–so why haven’t you heard anything about it? If Graviola extract is

One of America ‘s biggest billion-dollar drug makers began a search for a cancer cure and their research centered on Graviola, a legendary healing tree from the Amazon Rainforest.

Various parts of the Graviola tree–including the bark, leaves, roots, fruit and fruit-seeds–have been used for centuries by medicine men and native Indi! ans in S outh America to treat heart disease, asthma, liver problems and arthritis. Going on very little documented scientific evidence, the company poured money and resources into testing the tree’s anti-cancerous properties–and were shocked by the results. Graviola proved itself to be a cancer-killing dynamo.
But that’s where the Graviola story nearly ended.

The company had one huge problem with the Graviola tree–it’s completely natural, and so, under federal law, not patentable. There’s no way to make serious profits from it.

It turns out the drug company invested nearly seven years trying to synthesize two of the Graviola tree’s most powerful anti-cancer ingredients. If they could isolate and produce man-made clones of what makes the Graviola so potent, they’d be able to patent it and make their money back. Alas, they hit a brick wall. The original simply could not be replicated. There was no way the company could protect its profits–or even make back the millions it poured into research.

how do we know if this is a lie please do tell

edit on 17/7/2013 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
SHARE THIS INFORMATION FIRST AND READ AFTERWARDS...
"10000 times stronger killer of CANCER than Chemo".. do share it.. can save many lives, fill up hopes and build confidence in the patients...

The Sour Sop or the fruit from the graviola tree is a miraculous natural cancer cell killer 10,000 times stronger than Chemo.
how do we know if this is a lie please do tell
Well...I found this:

Graviola and Cancer
The idea that Soursop can fight cancer effectively started after a research at Purdue University's School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences. The research concluded that the active components of the tree are a unique phytochemical substances known as annonaceous acetogenins, which MAY have chemotherapeutic potential, especially with regard to multi drug-resistant cancer cells. But these tests were only confined to test tubes, no large scale clinical trials were conducted on humans to determine the safety and efficacy of Graviola for treating cancer. Therefore, there is no significant evidence to show that Soursop works as a cure for cancer.

There is evidence indicating that the fruit's extracts selectively inhibit the growth of human breast cancer cells by downregulating expression of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) in vitro and in a mouse model, but the effect has not been studied in humans.

Possible Adverse Effects of Graviola
Studies show that use of Soursop can have certain adverse effects in some people, especially movement disorders and nerve damage that is similar to Parkinson's disease, which is due to the very high concentration of annonacin. Graviola also has few other side effects like lowering the blood pressure, so it should not be taken by people with low blood pressure or heart complications. The antimicrobial properties of Soursop can also kill beneficial bacteria on the skin, in the vagina and gut, which can lead to infections in long term use.

Conclusion
Therefore, the message saying that Graviola, i.e Soursop is 10,000 times more effective cancer killer than chemo is a hoax. However, you can find thousands of websites online selling it as a miracle fruit. We advise people not to believe them blindly, but consult a doctor or oncologist before using it. Hoax or Fact?

So I wouldn't go betting the farm, eh?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

thats why i asked and you answered thanks ill pass this info to the person that told me

ps love that avatar (im a lumberjack) efing class

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

yep! AMAZING thread 10 out of 10 for effort man honestly brilliant info. I am currently looking to change back to a healthier diet again, I am so sick of all the horrible s h I t they put in food theese days there really is no need. Iv always said they have the cures its all about money and controll but thats another rant! Enyway best informative post I have seen by far great work really appreciate it.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BoovDawg

Dig. Best things one might do is switch to drinking & cooking with RO water only, then up the spices intake and cook everything from scratch. At least that's my way. The mosquitos don't bother me anymore, and on a tight budget I've been eating the best food of my life. I got rid of the microwave about 2 years ago, and during this time I've only bought a couple frozen entrees / anything each year. Much enjoy the exta space on the counter, more room to make increasingly awesome food. Practice makes perfect, and more space makes it easier.
edit on 11-3-2014 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join