It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer is DEAD: Cancer cures from A to Z

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Incredible work and Post.

I always come back to it and I also recommended on other websites.

As is pertinent to this thread It is interesting to see other's people alternative approach on the subject:

In regards to the PH in the body . Alkaline PH helps with Cancer

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then Mebendazole (something you do not hear about often)

The famous apricot seeds cure

Then this is also very interesting :

"Kelley Eidem, the “inventor” of a novel “recipe” to erase cancerous tumors, is the accomplished author of what I consider a very important book, The Doctor Who Cures Cancer. The physician whose outstanding achievements and lifework are thoroughly covered in this work* is Dr. Emanuel Revici who from my impression stands heads and shoulders above possibly all others who have gone before Based upon what Kelley Eidem had learned when researching and writing his book on the life work of Dr. Revici, he devised a simple formula that (coupled with the serene conviction that he could do it) helped him heal stage 4 cancer in a matter of a few weeks. This was over a decade ago. While he adds that "... curing deadly cancer is probably almost as easy as curing deadly scurvy, the results are still early". He does have some impressive responses from several people both with cancer and other afflictions who have tried his "recipe" with varying degrees of success. Of course, as in many if not most cancer cures, the power of the mind as expressed in the will to live and confidence in the healing power of the human body has surely played a minor (or major) part in these improvements as well (compare stories illustrating the dramatic impact of the well-known placebo effect). Here is Kelley Eidem's short (but anything but sweet!) recipe. (1) Freshly grate one habaneros pepper each day and put it on bread (persons unable to tolerate peppers can substitute freshly grated ginger (never from a jar). (2) Freshly grate two cloves of garlic each day and put them on bread (since the "potent active ingredients from the peppers and the garlic disperse quickly... they must be grated each day, and eaten immediately". The bread used by Eidem was high quality Ezekiel sprouted bread [possibly found in the freezer section of health food stores] (3) Take 1-2 tablespoons of emulsified cod liver oil [or in certain cases evening primrose oil, see further details below] each day. (4) Smother the grated garlic and habaneros peppers with real butter and eat it. No margarines of any type. The use of both hot peppers (which contain capsaicin) and garlic as well as ginger is actually backed up by "mainstream" scientific research as all of these have been found to have anti-cancer activity, to wit for instance the article "How spicy foods can kill cancers" found at news.bbc.co.uk... "Pepper Component Hot Enough To Trigger Suicide In Prostate Cancer Cells" published at www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/39744.php Cod liver oil and evening primrose oil respectively are described as helping to balance an "off-balance" metabolism. Which of these oils to ingest depends on whether a person's metabolism is too anabolic or too catabolic. This is based on Dr. Revici's discovery of the "dualistic" nature of cancer. According to Dr. Revici's observations and research results cancer is caused by an imbalance between constructive ("anabolic") and destructive ("catabolic") bodily processes and hence only able to "thrive" in a person whose metabolism is out of balance, namely either too anabolic or too catabolic. Whether your metabolism is one or the other can be deduced and/or determined by observation of your "pain pattern" and/or by your reaction to ingesting (certain) foods as well as other factors such as urine pH as observed over the longer term. For instance someone who has “overly alkaline” urine, fluid retention, sunken eyes, diarrhea, inability to sleep, loses weight and appetite, or has a drop in his or her blood pressure, shows typical evidence of a catabolic imbalance, while someone suffering from high blood pressure, sleepiness, frequent urination, constipation and “overly acidic” urine displays symptoms of being too anabolic. Depending on which imbalance is present, the person with cancer will have a pH (measured from urine) which is either too high or too low in a rather consistent manner (this in contradistinction to a healthy person whose pH will markedly fluctuate in the course of the day). To help correct a catabolic imbalance, Kelley Eidem suggests using evening primrose oil, while taking emulsified cod liver oil is indicated for those who are too anabolic. Since most people seem to be too acidic which according to Kelley Eidem "translates into being too anabolic if they stay too acidic too long",

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
(continuation ......)

The source for that quote is :

A REAL Cure For ALL Cancers! Capsaicin- Here's The Recipe
This person has the info from his friend that treated his wife with this recipe.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I have compiled the beginning of the thread and all its info in a PDF For those who want to save it and send it as documentation to other people:

You can download it from here :

www.4shared.com...

Also I have Cancer related books and other threads relating to curing cancer all available for download at the following link:

www.4shared.com...=22728837

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
S&F
I will have to read it another time, but you get a star and flag for the longest post i have ever seen.

Skimming it now and i must say looks interesting.

edit on 5/1/2012 by GunzCoty because: Changed fot to for

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Scientists at the Penn State College of Medicine said this week they have discovered a virus that is capable of killing all grades of breast cancer “within seven days” of first introduction in a laboratory setting. The virus, known as adeno-associated virus type 2 (AAV2), is naturally occurring and carried by up to 80 percent of humans, but it does not cause any disease.

I guess we are getting close one way or another is good news when we can cure cancer in 7 days

Source :www.rawstory.com...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Your Mum is ONE lucky lady to have you, brilliant thread and great job!

Most definitely a thread to share, thank you x

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Tongkat Ali / Eurycomanone

Plant currently becoming a major force in the aphrodesiac / libido booster market.

Eurycomanone suppresses expression of lung cancer cell tumor markers, prohibitin, annexin 1 and endoplasmic reticulum protein 28.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
Bioactive compounds from the medicinal plant, Eurycoma longifolia Jack have been shown to promote anti-proliferative effects on various cancer cell lines. Here we examined the effects of purified eurycomanone, a quassinoid found in Eurycoma longifolia Jack extract, on the expression of selected genes of the A549 lung cancer cells. Eurycomanone inhibited A549 lung cancer cell proliferation in a dose-dependent manner at concentrations ranging from 5 to 20 μg/ml. The concentration that inhibited 50% of cell growth (GI(50)) was 5.1 μg/ml. The anti-proliferative effects were not fully reversible following the removal of eurycomanone, in which 30% of cell inhibition still remained (p25% (p

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by lisa2012

I was just reading a thing the other day talking about viral therapies that had a short history over the past 100 years where adults and children had various forms of cancer and contracted various viruses from the flu to measles to polio and when they recovered from the viral ordeal they had no more cancer.

reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Thanks. She might have been, but shes gone. They fried her esophogus so bad with radiation the first month when she was living out of state that after maybe 2 months when I moved her here with me she could barely eat food it was so fried. After about another month she couldn't even drink water. Eventually a hole between her esophogus and her windpipe formed. That was her death sentence. Never mind trying anything my research came up with was all out of the question, its the quality of life killer. Oh, and the chemo they gave her up there in TN had her puking from basically vitamins, and she actually wanted to eat all the time but her favorite foods tasted like hell and then she could barely swallow anything. She went thru 2 rounds of pneumonia, and other horrors you dont want to go thru.

My advise to you all is do your best to prevent cancer, because once you get it you're pretty well screwed even if you survive its hell you face. If you get diagnosed with stage 3B I think I'd go skydiving.
edit on 2-5-2012 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Canthin-6-one
Sources: Huáng bǎi (Phellodendron amurense or Phellodendron chinense), Picrasma quassioides Bennet, Eurycoma longifolia (Tongkat Ali), Simaba ferruginea, Zanthoxylum chiloperone, Brucea antidysenterica.

Several papers covering several organs / cancer cell lines. Check pubmed.gov.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Afterthoughts
If you're diagnosed with cancer it's critical you find out what specific cell line it is. Then go to Google Scholar and search for the name / number of the cell line, along with "cancer" "apoptosis". This will bring up papers with results specific to your particular cancer. I you have cancer don't stop with this huge summary, dig further. You need to try to understand potential interactions and such at the very least.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

This thread is EXCELLENT, you have compiled a resource that most researchers could really benefit from.

I'd like to add one thing, along with searching for "cancer" "apoptosis"; I think it would be wise to also investigate "cancer" and "angiogenesis"

Compounds that trigger apoptosis and prevent or recede angiogenesis would be a great attack.

Once again, thank you for this thread.
edit on 3/5/12 by xstealth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I lost my dad to lung cancer -esophagus cancer and brain tumor all in one. He was fine, strong and walking and 4 months later he was gone.

He refused chemo and I was in Romania in 2001 they basically advise you to take him home so he can die. No one ever mentioned to me about any alternative methods only chemo is what I heard.

I was 20 years old and I did not knew then what I know now .

Anyone reading this first of all do anything you can to Prevent Cancer,second" Knowledge is power" Inform yourself and try something that you feel comfortable with and go with it. Do not disregard anything as any piece of information is important.

I wish we could live in a world without this terrible diseas. I know there will be a day when we can 100% cure Cancerand I personally believe that it is very hard for the person that is dying of this disease as it is equally hard for the ones around them because they can not do a damn thing.This disease takes you in a humiliating way and my dad was humiliated by the way he died. In my view this is the saddest part .

Thank You OP once again for this post may this help a lot of people and I encourage everyone to save info and pass it along you never know we may save one life .

edit on 4-5-2012 by lisa2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Massive dedication.
An excellent thread to have available. SnF

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Fantastic Op , What an amazing Thread. I Hope alot of people find something in this that works for them.

And thanks goes to NoobUK For bringing this to light.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I'm glad this thread is still active, I had an old bookmark for it but when I tried to visit I got a 404, so I assumed it had been deleted. Awesome!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
hi there, i review this post every once in a while because it's gold.

I would like the OP to update it,the pics are all dead.Thank you and thank you

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Water only fasting for extended periods of time is the single greatest health tool that a person can utilize. Even in short spurts it can cure many ailments that doctors would prescribe surgery and/or medications for. This covers anything from cancer to emotional/psychological issues.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
What a sensational thread, and absolutely brilliant information. A star and flag just doesn't do you justice fella.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer three weeks ago...and in two more weeks will undergo a mastectomy...now the question would be what should one do....say forget the mastectomy and tried one new approach or go through with it and then try to control the chance of a relapse....Giving out medical recommendations on here is a bit disturbing...i am sure a lot of the info will prove to be invaluable over the coming months and even years but...for right now it would be like picking and choosing a cure that might or might not have the effects that one would like to achieve...like a long and happy life for my suffering partner.
Me being me will go about finding...sifting analyzing shed loads of information but in the short term will it put my wifes worries at ease....no chance....the op has done a great job in posting the benefits of all said plants and other such items....but it does not address any actual immediate concerns of people whom might be suffering with anyone one particular type of cancer.
keeping a log of the progress for my wife and if we beat this horrible decease then maybe it will help others through the process..but for me you can eat all the berries herbs and plant matter till the cows come home...but it does not address what people with the decease go through when it comes to making life threatening decisions that they have to make on what the right approach may be.
if one compares my lifestyle with that of my wifes...i am the one who should be suffering with the decease not her....i live and have always lived what would be considered a very very unhealthy lifestyle...Yet my health at the age of 50 is top notch....i eat mainly fast foods and drink over 20 cups of coffee a day...i am slim with perfect blood pressure and almost never ill in anyway....so should one conclude that this is how others should live in order to maintain a good standard of health.....I should think not....there are in many cases genetics involved here...so if it runs in the family no matter what you eat...and how well you maintain that healthy living it does not mean you will not contract the decease....what a misleading title...cancer is not dead....and it is worse than ever...1 in 3 will contract some form of cancer......1 in 5 will get breast cancer.....and believe me it is not necessarily diet related....that is complete and utter hogwash.....diet alone does not cure cancer....but diet can have beneficial outcomes on keeping the cancer at bay.....but i do appreciate the info and the time the OP has taken to present the information....but i will say that because of all the changes in the field of medicine we have now got a aging population problem so ask yourselves how can it be if modern medicine is so full of baloney how is it in western society we are everyday prolonging the lifespans of people.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hey, I learned some new stuff from this thread. I like learning new stuff. Now I gotta go back to check out some other people's input. I knew about three quarters of the stuff already but the extra quarter I learned can give me a couple weeks of study to see if I can find related but different plants in nature locally that can do the same thing.

If you fry the sliced potatoes in a pan, there is a lot less acrylamides formed. It's classified as sauteing because the heat is lower. They are trying to redo the potato to lower the asparagains but that is not good, they calm people and keep them civil. The best way is to saute them and get rid of french fries. A little acrylamides is actually good for some people for totally unrelated reasons. As long as you don't eat them regularly, only as a treat.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Wow what amazing source of information, I can understand that people diagnosed with cancer would want to know what would help to cure their diagnosed cancer.. I know their are lots of different cancers so it's hard to know what one would use in your alphabetical order of cures?

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join