It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the illumanti connected with Iraq?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I am a member of the OTO, Ordo Templi Orientis. We are not Satanists. That's another crowd. We're ceremonial magicians. I am an eclectic solitaire who happens to be an initiate of the OTO.

Caratacus

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I would like to learn something. Are you willing to teach?

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 03:25 AM
link   
ok Abraham, let me get this strait. theres a bunch of lizards living right now as we speak in another "dimension" and they're controlling humans and even taking humans form sometimes??? you have read WAY too many crazy websites my friend. i do recall reading that reptilians do live in the underground bases along with "the greys" aliens...but even that is super-far-fetched alone. dont you think if things like this really existed a lot more people would know about it? not just a few nuts here and there that post on internet sites? lol.

[Edited on 26-3-2003 by BLAH]

posted on Mar, 27 2003 @ 01:32 AM
link   
The OTO, why would you want to join that group. It's an immoral form of Freemasonry. That is mostly based in France on top of that, in fact, I'm not even sure where the HELL you'd find a place to be initiated, unless you were in some way in connection with France (territory or such).

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   
to put it simply, the illuminati kills people so cthulhu can eat their fresh souls. because cthulhu likes his souls fresh, and war is the subway sandwhich franchise of souls. ok?

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
the reptiles are living in underground bases with the greys? arnt the reptiles the enemy of the greys?
or am i totally confused, and stop drinking coffee

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   
/\----if they even exist.......

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Frankly - I wouldn't be surprised if IRAN is Next. Indeed Babylon is located in "Iraq". The International Headquarters of O.T.O in France? I think that you mean Berlin, Germany -> www.io.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Anybody want to know about the so-call 13 bloodlines families that control the world. check out this link...the info on this website use to be in book format...now in html formal (very long)...

www.whale.to...

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Quote: "Illuminati = Satanist. Understand?"

Uh actually you are quite Incorrect! NOT all Pagans are Satanists! If I told you that I was a Buddhist - I would not mind if you called me a "Pagan" - but you better not DARE call me a "Satanist" - this is Offensive Slander!

Now - if you want to call the REAL ILLUMINATI = Atheists or
Mystical Magicians or Communists or Super Mega Capitalist Politicos - then you may because although they are Opposites & Extremes the Illuminated Ones can be & are any of these.

But for the most part they do NOT worship "Satan" (the "Devil" of Red Skin & Horns & Hooves & a Tail was an Entity CREATED by the CATHOLIC Church in order to Demonize Certain Pagans who Worshiped Gods with certain Animal features) as an actual Entity! Superstition! DOGMA! Only a FOOL would do this!

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
usa is decieved by natural philosophy which was created for the enlightenment by satan¸ henry the 8 and the masons to create hu man perfection satans way not God's way 

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join