It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the illumanti connected with Iraq?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I was just wondering if the Illumanti is somehow involved in this US/IRAQ war, and if they could explain how they are, i am very interested in this because this war doesn't make any sense at all, so i can only expect something to be behind this

Thank you

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 05:43 AM
link   
This war is the start of NWO.

Illuminati are behind every major war. They, or the powers behind them need suffering of people.
It is hard to explain how things work outside the box to normal sleeping sheople so i wont even try. But the basic idea they profit from your deaths.

Any questions?

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
who do they profit from ppl's death?

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   
*i mean what

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 01:09 PM
link   
One quick side note, Illuminati = Satasnist. Understand?

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
here's something from the old www.illuminati-news.com, which i'm pretty sure is false, but rather interesting...

src: www.illuminati-news.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">web.archive.org...://www .illuminati-news.com/photo_politics1.htm

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Just research ancient Babylon. The Babylonian Brotherhood is a satanic vortex of mind controlled slaves under the rule of reptiles from the 4th dimension. These reptiles make sure that the mind controlled slaves involved in satanism maintain an imbalance of evil over good to ensure the enslavement of the human race. Now mind you these reptiles from the 4th dimension are still only products of their own methods of domination. You see, as the reptiles control people and groups on earth through mind control, they too are controlled in the very same way as us here on earth.

Ok look at it like this, we live in the 3rd dimesion right???
Well the reptiles live in the 4th dimension, okay. So since we live in 3d we see the 1st dimension and the 2nd as we live in the third. Now if you live in the 4th dimension, as the reptiles do, then you will see the 1st, 2nd, 3rd dimensions while living in the 4th. So the point is that you can't manifest yourself or experience anything unless you are level with that dimesion. If you are a 4 you can't see or be in the 5th. You see????

So that manipulation is endless. It's all about realizing this is what occurs and breaking the spell. All that takes is an open mind, awareness, and the will to survive in order beat those outside forces.

Now what does that have to do with the Illuminati???? Like I said the 4th dimension reptilians can alter themselves to become a 3rd dimension entity. So they can both mind control and posses. So the one's on earth that are the most mind controlled are those in the Illuminati, the Rosicurian Society, and other elitist groups that are very secretive and satanic. The Illuminati is only a tiny little faction of Babylonian Brotherhood's mind controlled slaves. The enslavement is all encompasing and every person on the planet is mind controlled in some capacity. Now that doesn't always mean that is a bad thing or that they are bad people. For instance, they say Clinton was mind controlled by Hillary Clinton, who is believed to be a 6th degree Illuminati, or higher by now. The degrees go all the way up to 13. Now in the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, the degrees go up to 33. Those that are 33's or higher are Illuminati agents. The people who stay at 33 and work in the Illuminati are just good at their job so they usually stay and work the Brotherhood system further into the Freemason's minds so to keep them in check. It is well known that only 25% or less make it past the first 3 degrees in Masonry, called the Blue Degrees. So it is my opinion that as the Freemason ladder to hierarchy rises further for those who are able to "SEE" the way the Brotherhood is seeing, than the ladder in the Illuminati branches goes further as well. You see there is a big difference between the Illuminati and the Freemason factions. The Freemason's are just fools, that allow their minds to be subjected to unneccary rituals and beliefs that have no purpose other than to manipulate. The Illuminati are those that are SO manipulated that they can finally be trusted to some extent to carry out the operations of the Brotherhood. The people in the Illuminati call themselves underground agents, they don't consider themselves equal to anyone and they hold no alligiance to anyone. Well that's what they say, doesn't mean they are telling the truth. They actually do worship some unknown entities we as human are not aware of and ignorant of, at that. Some say it could be Draco, but then I say what about Moloch and Bel????? The reality is, that only those for whom it's already to late, have been able to find out, for they are so deep in it that they can't possibly get out or even show resistance or fear. It's a scary world out there, and if you go looking for trouble, trouble will come looking for you. You See????

So Babylon is nothing more than ancient Iraq, or Iraq today. So this is a holy war not an oil war, nor is it a war about freedom, in fact it is about the exact opposite of that. Just wait and see how torn apart Iraq will get. It will be Afghanistan all over again, except this time the terrorism is headed East, West, North, and South. So the countries around Iraq will continue to crumble, so the total domination of the world can begin and the new holy war can kill and enslave. You See???????

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   

arc

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   
AV could you possibly prove all that or at least post some links up?

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Look this is spy stuff. You can't just show proof of something so grand. How about this, you go research it yourself before asking me to do it for you. Maybe then you can tell what is and what isn't. For everyone knows Freemasonry exist, and anyone who has faithfully researched it will find Illuminati and other societies like the Brotherhood of the Snake every where around it. I mean, are you actually denying such claims without find out yourself??? If you are then you need to learn not to, cause often you will find yourself wrong. I can try to find links but they will give you no more proof then I have, cause it's not like the satanists and mind controlled slaves of the Illuminati have tee-shirts or anything. So I can give maybe one link, cause I usually don't save them for saftey reasons. I will admit many of the sites you will find will be completely conspiracy based, but that's exactly what this all is RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! So please stop the madness. Do deny what you don't know about or never heard of just because YOU DIDN'T KNOW. For that is like saying I KNOW EVERYTHING AND THAT ANYTHING I DON'T KNOW ISN'T REAL. Well if that's the way you think than give up now!!! For the outlandish plot against humanity will be too much for you to handle.

Now I looked in my favorites and I have nothing on this subject, for obvious reasons, but I did have a list of them somewhere and I don't think I have them now because I am still in transition of getting my stuffed moved from one house to another. I will try to find the list, but I will most likely end up spending many hours on various search engines trying to find you a decent source on this, because I trully do want you to understand, but I am not God. I can't just make stuff appear out of nowhere. I guess in the future I should be more organized and prepared for such confrontation. You see, I never thought I should have to convince anybody, but yet I do. Oh well, this is life, and I will not abandon another for the sake of my sanity. So please work with me and research this on your own as well. Actually let me give you something to start with.

Try looking up these groups:
The Order of the Bath
The Knights of Malta
Hermatic Order of the Golden Dawn
Order of the Black Hand
Order of Death
Skull and Bones (of course)
Brotherhood of the Snake
Order of the Oriental Templars(OTO)
Order of the Rose
Order of the Garter
Priory of Sion

Notes on these Orders: Priory of Sion gave us the term Zion./ The Brotherhood of the Snake, The Order of the Rose, The Order of the Bath and the Order of the Oriental Templars should be given special attention, for they are elitist and puzzle connecting, or as puzzle connecting as it gets. If you still can't find anything then look up the Seers of Bavaria. They are Illuminati that left the real Illuminati and they were led by Adam Weisphaupt. The only reason he is even known is because one of his Illuminati agents was struck dead by lighting and a police officer found the evidence that a group that called them selves the "Enlightened Ones" was out there and their name was the Illuminati.

arc

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   
easy tiger

you assumed an awful lot from one comment requesting proof. At no point did I say I disagreed with what you wrote, as like you say I don't have conflicting evidence to prove you wrong. However I'm not the type of girl to just sit back and accept a huge theory off anyone without some cross referenced evidence. Thankyou for the pointers - they will be investigated

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I have mentioned this in another thread, but it bears repeating...

The Illuminati, or the Cabal, as I tend to call them, sees the mid eastern Muslim population as a threat. Due to thier religion and culture, they are not as easily manipulated by traditional means as western populations. In addition, since they are considered to be highly suspect/unpredictable, and in control of a large portion of the world economy, they are a percieved threat on the part of the Cabal. Therefore, they will have to be neutralized.

Iraq is only the beginning. It wont be long before we march into Iran (notice the postings of stories related to Iran recieving nuclear fuel?) Then Saudi Arabia....

It is certainly NOT looking like a good situation...

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
The Illuminati, or the Cabal, as I tend to call them, sees the mid eastern Muslim population as a threat. Due to thier religion and culture

I'm sorry dragonrider but you are wrong there.
They see practically nothing as a threat. Some of the low level members may have personal disrespect to other races like black and yellow mostly, hence they released AIDS in Africa, they really want to get rid of colored first.

But to those in the higher command all sheople are same. They plan to murder everyone, eventually. They created every religion but based it on some truth. The time when everyone gets it they called Armageddon day. NWO is not the start of the new era it is the beginning of the end brothers and sisters.

[Edited on 15-3-2003 by Tyler]

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
One quick side note, Illuminati = Satasnist. Understand?

Come on Eye, don't give us this superstition!

Satanist, black magic - this is how ordinary folks call it. I don't have to remind you that "any sufficiently advanced science is indistinguishable from magick" do i?
Sheople call it all of these mysterious names but never question it. Ohh if it's "magick" i better stay away from it - typical mammalian response.

I remember reading Einstein quote "I am inclined to believe in telepathy. But it probably has more to do with physics than with psychology. "
Think about it.

[Edited on 15-3-2003 by Tyler]

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 10:29 AM
link   
They see practically nothing as a threat. Some of the low level members may have personal disrespect to other races like black and yellow mostly, hence they released AIDS in Africa, they really want to get rid of colored first. Posted by Tyler

Hmmmm.... You are partially correct in that the Cabal generally doesnt see anyone as a threat, at least not a serious one. However, they do see the Muslim population developing into a threat, based on the sheer size of the population (over 1 billion people) and thier strong control over a VERY significant sector of the economy... Remember, the prime ability of the Cabal to control people is economic in nature... They see the Muslim population as being "loose cannons" and gaining at least enough control of the world economy to give them more sway against the Cabal than they want to see ANYONE have.

I do agree that the Cabal has little to no respect for any racial makeup other than anglo (the Cabal is quite the Arayan Race, or so they would prefer to believe), and I also agree, this is why AIDS was released. However, I don't think they specifically wanted to get rid of the black race first, as the African countries present a significantly lower threat potential due to lack of significant economic assets, and lack of technological advancement. I look at the AIDS release in Africa more as a trial run... they know AIDS is too slow to serve as a world wide pandemic/population control, but they released it in countries known to be poor with very low medical abilities... likely just to see what the potential effects are if allowed to run unchecked on large populations.

There has been a recent (in the last 5-10 years) release of even greater proportions of AIDS in China. The Chinese/Asian peoples present probably the second greatest threat to the Cabal, due to thier high population, technological abilities, and thier resistance to economic influence, although they are more susceptible to such than the Muslim populations. I look at the recent release in China (which is certainly the greatest concentration of "muscle" in Asia) as a check on Chinese expansion... Now faced with a health care crisis, and with the medical resources to do something about it, China is forced to divert large amounts of resources away from technological advances and away from maintaining economic independence from international influences to fight this disease...

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Humanism is the answer to all evil.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
i read the reptilians in charge actually DID come from dracos and when they came to earth they made a hybrid with the flugelrods (nordics) and the hybrids were called nefilims....and the nefilims are what make up the bloodline and genes for powerful familes and the elite....which explains arranged marriages, royal families, the death of princess di, and all this other control stuff......

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Only a fool believes the OTO is worth anything, "AV".

They have few members, which are mostly worthless French.

I think Bill Gate's Widows XP has a better chance of ruling the world, than all the French do if they formed an army.

Until someone actually forwards real evidence, I remain content that being a "high leveled elite" by what you define it, I can safely say there is no such thing.

But then, go about super snoopers, after all, what do the people who are actually members know?

If Rockerfeller himself told you the truth you'd spit it in his face.

Just like they drowned innocents in the 1500s, because they wouldn't say they were witches, because they WEREN'T WITCHES lol.

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 01:35 PM
link   
No one said you had to believe my theory. Besides I am a terrorist anyways right???

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The Illuminati were probably involved with the WTO attacks as well. Read "Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars". Do an internet search and you will find it. Rotschild was the founder of social engineering. As much as I find Wm Cooper to be of dubious veracity this little war fits nicely with the theories proposed there.
BTW- I am a member of the OTO and I am not French.

Caratacus
"Sing your death song and die like a hero going home."
Tecumseh-Shawnee Nation

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join