It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Godspeed to Iran, and congratulations.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+55 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I have decided to make a little thread here just saying my piece of mind on the current developments regarding the Iranian Nuclear "Crisis".

Chances are this thread will not generate many replies, and it will not have any huge impact. I don't care about this, I just really wanted to put my feelings and thoughts into writing.

As you know Iran are set to officially fuel their Bushehr Nuclear Power Plant this Saturday, the 21st of August. First and foremost congratulations to Iran is achieving this milestone after so many years of on again off again setbacks and delays.

IMHO Iran have, totally thwarted the plans of the United States and Israel for middle-east domination. Iranian regime change has always been their goal be it through warfare or some other economic pressures.
Iran are sticking it right up the US and Israel and are emerging stronger than before while the US drowns in it's debt and unemployment woes, and Israel continues to break intentional laws and acts in crimes against humanity, losing support of millions worldwide and especially in the middle-east.

Basically all I want to say is Congratulations Iran on your recent milestone, and best of luck to your future endeavors without the overhanging oppression from the desperate and collapsing empire of the United States and Israel.

A war has been averted IMO, and America's crusade to steal and control the last remaining significant oil is coming to a close. Thats all ATS, thanks!

~Nomad

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Nomad451]

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Ahhhh....another "I hate America" American. Seems like there's so many of them these days...is it BHO or is it just "Bush hangover?" Actually, don't bother to answer...I really don't want to know.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Basically all I want to say is Congratulations Iran on your recent milestone, and best of luck to your future endeavors without the overhanging oppression from the desperate and collapsing empire of the United States and Israel. S&F you. Thank you for your words.I to like you wish Iran all the best in their endeavours. peace

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
you american people really dont have a choice.
even if your country is invading innocent muslim people.
the muslim people will hate you,for the actions your leaders take.
and when your not supporting your country,your hated by both sides.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bowlbyville

Actually it is neither.

I'm not an American nor do I live in America

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Congratulations Iran on your recent milestone, and best of luck to your future endeavors without the overhanging oppression from the desperate and collapsing empire of the United States and Israel.

Wow. You're congratulating the Iranian regime for fighting their "oppression"? Where do you get your news from, Ahmadinejad's mouthpiece, presstv?

Are you aware the vast majority of the country doesn't even support his regime, as witnessed by the massive election protests? Where there was actual suppression of protesters, like armed guards shooting people? Hell, if I can find the picture of the riot police on a motorbike with a large axe ( Not making that up ), I'd post it along with the after effects of what happens when you protest in Iran. Spoilers - he nearly got chopped in half.

Random video of an imitation of George Patton on why America is basically playing "world police" to illustrate the idea of why they intervene in other countries affairs.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Good luck, Iran. Keep everyone safe, and no mischief!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Is it really possible to hate America? Without any distinction between its government and its people?

I like the OP, it's pretty in line with my opinion on the situation!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
forget about it ....peace

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

I don't give a flying bat"SNIP" toss about any of that mate.

I'm just over the moon to see Iran sticking it right up the US and Israel and coming out on top. Thanks to Iran, America's Middle-East domination is crumbling away.

Hoo ray I say

MOD EDIT: to delete circumvention of censors

[edit on 8/19/2010 by benevolent tyrant]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451

A war has been averted IMO, and America's crusade to steal and control the last remaining significant oil is coming to a close.

A battle may have been averted - but the war is still ongoing .

I don`t think America is `stealing` oil per se, but ensuring that it remains available , free flowing , traded in Petro-dollars and at a price that suits the vested interests.
Oil is a weapon and America will not countenance any nation wielding it over them ...... even if it is their oil.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

Well it is of my belief that it all has to do with Peak Oil, and the fact that we hit production peak in 2005.

The Middle-East campaign was done in foresight of that happening.

At the end of the day, at Peak Oil, as we ride that treacherous downhill slope whoever has oil will eat food, and those do not will die (apart from those wise people who know how to live independently from oil).

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Just as is this case in most nations, it's TPTB that dictate policy and not the people.

Irans elite are no better than any other group in power. Don't forget the civil unrest that has been taking place there for some time now.

Iran deserves nuclear power...and the rest of the world deserves the right to monitor them.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I am not sure what your saying here. What has Iran done that has thwarted anybody? Iran is not liked or trusted by any of its neighbors and an increased threat from Iran will simply push them deeper into the Wests corner. Iran is why the French have a new naval base in the UAE, they would never have allowed them in before. If Israel and the US wish to take them out they will. They have not done so yet because they know that Iran is unstable and most likely will fall of its own accord. They will do nothing unless they begin present a direct threat to the region that will then demand the US act.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

Good "SNIP" my friend.

Though I am an ultimate supporter of peace. When it comes to war, there is no ONE good or ONE evil. Both sides have decided to take a stance upon axises of evil. So one must bring down the other, and in truth, the greater good must come from that.

Congratulations to Iran on their "milestone" as you call it in the OP. From being a peacefully driven minority and becoming a hungry majority.. it may be right, or wrong, in ideals; but case in point...

DONT "SNIP" WITH US - WE DONT PLAY - WE WIN.

sidenote:

"Every Body is Entitled to Truth & Peace. Those who take advantage of those privileges, begin to digress and construct ill, modern, and war-like mentalities." -Myself

[edit on 18-8-2010 by tauschen]

[edit on 18-8-2010 by tauschen]

MOD EDIT: to delete circumvention of censors

[edit on 8/19/2010 by benevolent tyrant]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
I am not sure what your saying here. What has Iran done that has thwarted anybody? Iran is not liked or trusted by any of its neighbors and an increased threat from Iran will simply push them deeper into the Wests corner. Iran is why the French have a new naval base in the UAE, they would never have allowed them in before. If Israel and the US wish to take them out they will. They have not done so yet because they know that Iran is unstable and most likely will fall of its own accord. They will do nothing unless they begin present a direct threat to the region that will then demand the US act.

Wrong - Iran has plenty of allies in the region - starting with Iraq - oops. Syria, Lebanon etc, etc.

Secondly they are not hated by their own people- lets be clear here - the VAST majority if Iranians support the regime, only a fraction of wealthy young Urban protesters don't and they were paid to protest by the CIA - FACT.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
from wikipedia.....

The Achaemenid Empire (Persian: امپراتوری هخامنشی) (ca. 550–330 BCE), also known as the Persian Empire, was the successor state of the Median Empire, ruling over significant portions of what would become Greater Iran. The Persian and the Median Empire taken together are also known as the Medo-Persian Empire, which encompassed the combined territories of several earlier empires.
It was the largest empire in ancient history.

WIKI SOURCE

honestly im happy for Iran as well. GOOD FOR THEM! they have been here since before jesus. all the world is a stage and yeah they seem like a crazy bunch but if its time for their empire to return GODSPEED!

Iran has slapped the world in the face with their nuclear program, international sanctions and the UN cannot stop them from resisting corrupted puppeteers. GOOD FOR THEM! those that have a problem with a Nuclear Iran are afraid, afraid they will not be able to walk in and pillage what they want, afraid of a challenge. certain countries need to realize they arnt in the wild west no more and should get off that imaginary high horse.

ok im done thanks for listening to my rant on intolerance.
if iran bombs me ill be sure to have a new opinion. if they bomb you....well depends who YOU are.

edit-sp

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Majestyka]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I think peaceful nuclear energy is all that the world and America wants for Iran, so I see no victory here, but time will tell, and I hope it is nothing but energy for all our sake.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Yes Go Iran... I'm sure nothing bad will come from this... So Hats off to Iran we are so Proud of you. I have all your accomplishments hanging on the fridge.

you've come along way baby.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by bowlbyville
Ahhhh....another "I hate America" American. Seems like there's so many of them these days...is it BHO or is it just "Bush hangover?" Actually, don't bother to answer...I really don't want to know.

You don't want to know the answer because at heart, you already know it..

[edit on 19-8-2010 by BiGGz]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join