It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Godspeed to Iran, and congratulations.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
When I hear mention of the attack on Iran, and possible nuclear detonations, I recall some fairly substantial reports of nuclear explosions being prevented by ET, who or whatever that may turn out to be. Could be we're about to see the old acid test applied, after which we'll know more about that particular aspect. Wouldn't it be something if it were true?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
There is much anger generated at the Iranian country,
I'd believe it has everything to do with the media,.
However when *SNIP* says things like the slaughter of Jews didn't happen in WW2, well that kinda shoots his credibility down the hole.

I never know what to believe, and honestly I dont think the Iranian people are to blame, just like the People of the USA are not to blame for the wars and occupation in other countries.. it is the chess players of these countries with their agendas.

The fact is someone has to keep reins of the potential nutjobs from trying to take over the world, so much of history has all the facts of crazies trying to dominate and make the world in their own view. Imagine if someone like Kim *SNIP* from NK, managed to rule the world,.. not my cup of tea.
If it is truly the sole intention of the Iranian government to have energy, then great, but if they are making nuke weapons and uses them,.. well then may the gates of hell open upon them and destroy Iran.

MOD EDIT: Alterations of a politicians name, or any other high-profile political figure, for disparaging political effect is not allowed, including within member avatars and signatures.

[edit on Thu Aug 19 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
More like godspeed to Iran because we are about to obliterate them back into the stone-age. Its about time we do something about this crises and the crazy dictator over there!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Iran is still stoning people to death!! that s all I got.....

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bowlbyville
Ahhhh....another "I hate America" American. Seems like there's so many of them these days...

There is nothing "I hate America" about being supportive of Iran in general, though their current president is an ass (we had one too though who did far worse than just threaten). I have yet to Iran attack another country. I have seen them fund insurgents to fight us. I don't like that, but I understand it and would have done the same if my democratically elected leader was overthrown by the U.S. to install the Shah. Further, how can you blame the Iranian government for being hostile to our government (Iran is not hostile to Americans) after we funded Sadam, endorsed his war with Iran and gave him chemical weapons that he used upon Iran, killing thousands. How can you blame the Iranian government for its detest of our government when we provoke boycott and have top officials and their neo con (evangelical warriors) bleating incessantly that we need to bomb Iran?

Yes, this American veteran, a proud patriot who refuses to buy into the lie that Iranians are our enemy, says "Godspeed Iran."

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

yeah well you muslims are invading our countries as well so en eye for an eye

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
How long do you think that thing is going to stay in one piece?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi

Congratulations Iran on your recent milestone, and best of luck to your future endeavors without the overhanging oppression from the desperate and collapsing empire of the United States and Israel.

Wow. You're congratulating the Iranian regime for fighting their "oppression"? Where do you get your news from, Ahmadinejad's mouthpiece, presstv?

Are you aware the vast majority of the country doesn't even support his regime, as witnessed by the massive election protests? Where there was actual suppression of protesters, like armed guards shooting people? Hell, if I can find the picture of the riot police on a motorbike with a large axe ( Not making that up ), I'd post it along with the after effects of what happens when you protest in Iran. Spoilers - he nearly got chopped in half.

Random video of an imitation of George Patton on why America is basically playing "world police" to illustrate the idea of why they intervene in other countries affairs.

And what is so diffrent between Iran and the US? the vast majority of the country doesn't even support Obama and or his wife, as for massive election protests does the bush election ring any bells? armed guards in the US shooting people? check... also the US has armned police beating incocent people... maybethere notu sing axe since it would be to obviouse right?...

the US is NOT different then IRAN so you cant really complain about IRAN! you should learn to just mind youre own business!

Ohh and congradulation RIAN!!! AWSOME moves against youre opponents!!! you win!!!

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Moonguy]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
If Iran has not been sent back to the stone age by this weekend I will be surprised. Israel, the US, and Saudi Arabia to name a few do not want a nuclear Iran. Something big is on the horizon and it won't be good for Iran, Hezbollah, and Syria.

Like Saddam and Iraq before them, the Iranians and Hackmodidnojob are playing a bad game of bluff, and that will get them nuked for sure. After that, the price of oil will go down for some time to come.

Stay tuned, one more day left for the Israeli option.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
As much as I hate to agree with "America bashers" as I believe in a firm distinction between a group of people and the organization claiming the exclusive right to oppress said group of people, I do agree with the OP.

I don't like any government, but the one I have the biggest beef with is the one that oppresses me and most of my family and friends. And that particular government is the US government.

Maybe when they give up on the whole world dominance thing, they'll stop yoinking such a big cut from the peaceful trades I make with other civilians and using said ill-gotten resources to blow people up in remote parts of the world.

Sigh... one can hope, anyway. It sucks to be forcibly complicit in bloodshed.
I feel ya Thoreau, I really do.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by NewlyAwakened]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi

Congratulations Iran on your recent milestone, and best of luck to your future endeavors without the overhanging oppression from the desperate and collapsing empire of the United States and Israel.

Wow. You're congratulating the Iranian regime for fighting their "oppression"? Where do you get your news from, Ahmadinejad's mouthpiece, presstv?

Are you aware the vast majority of the country doesn't even support his regime, as witnessed by the massive election protests? Where there was actual suppression of protesters, like armed guards shooting people? Hell, if I can find the picture of the riot police on a motorbike with a large axe ( Not making that up ), I'd post it along with the after effects of what happens when you protest in Iran. Spoilers - he nearly got chopped in half.

Random video of an imitation of George Patton on why America is basically playing "world police" to illustrate the idea of why they intervene in other countries affairs.

OK, but lets look at how the current people came to be in charge of Iran. Please go look up Anglo Iranian Oil company. How about the coup against Mohammad Mosaddegh in 1953?

If the regime there is not to your liking then you should know why and how it came about.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
It amazes me the support Iran recieves. 64% of the country suppots their current president. The current president is a holocaust deniar, wants to destroy Israel, any Israel supporters, constantly threatens the jews& christians, and advocates the murder of gays and women. He was also one of the hostage takers during th Olympics 30 years ago. In a country where women are treated as subhumans and gays are strictly for target practice. Most of the country supports this.

Iran provides over 200 million dollars a year to Hamas and provides most of their weapons. 300 Million a year to Hezbollah and supplies them with a great deal of weapons.

Jews were barred from starting political parties or from voting. One seat in parliment doesn't constitute equality.

Acountry that can't even treat it's women as equals and simply eradicates gays has no business with nuclear power. Perhaps we can send them 2 sticks to rub together. If the president was acting against the wishes of the poeple, that would be one thing,(America). But when he acts with overwhelming support and he's committing atrocities against his own people and they maintain that support... Well that tells you a lot.

No offense, but trying to reach a peaceful accord with Iran will be almost as productive as trying to do it with a caveman.

It's quite clear that 2/3rds of the country support the president. Military action is the only option. Iran hasn't proven itself to be evolved enough to be trusted with that tech, especially threatening christians, jews and most of the free world. The last comment supported because you know who has decided that those who recognize Iran should be destroyed. Being as most of the world recognizes Israel, that would be most of the world being threatened.

It's just my opinion. But I've got family that resided in Iran for several years. So maybe I have a different perspective.

But hey godspeed to the country with public executions of CHILDREN, WOMEN, GAYS, JEWS, CHRISTIANS, etc.... Godspeed to Iran for providing almost a billion dollars a year to terrorist groups and that's not counting weapons provided. Godspeed to you as you prepare to answer for your human rights violations and other criminal activities.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

You believed official statics or statistical data obtained and allowed from an illegal dictatorship that the censorous Iranian leadership are?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Congrat's to Iran and Mr. Ahmadinejad for bringing Iran into a nuclear era. Most of all the Iranian people deserve this congratulations who steadfastly supported their government

Source - World Public Opinion.org (PDF file)

and steadfastly supported their nuclear right
Iranians’ Support for Nuclear Program Cuts Across Political Lines

Nuclear program a source of pride for Iranians

What more the recent polls also suggests the Arab countries support Iranian issue

Source - 2010 Arab Public Opinion Poll: Results of Arab Opinion Survey Conducted June 29-July 20, 2010

Which clears up few things:
No. 1: Iranians are not against nuclear program
No. 2: Majority of Iranians support their government inspite of few pockets of resistance from opposing political parties on social issues not related to nuclear program.
No. 3: Support for nuclear program is undivided among all Iranian political parties
No. 4: Other Arab nations see Iran's nuclear program in favorable light.

Which brings up the question, if Iranians support the nuclear program, if Arabs support the nuclear program then who actually is against it? Here you have you answers gentlemen!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by I AM LEGION

Support for PEACEFUL NUCLEAR PROGRAMME and Support for NUCLEAR WEAPONS are different issues. Let's not MISCONTRUE.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by kbriggss
Iran is still stoning people to death!! that s all I got.....

America is still electrocuting people to death...

That's all i got

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I'm 100% against Israel going to war with Iran and I hope and pray that they will fuel their reactors to up the ante on Israel and the United States.

Iran has a right to nuclear power. Our own CIA said they were not a threat to the United States. We should not allow Israel to do anything to Iran. Of course Iran would even need nuclear power if the US brought out our Tesla free energy that we've had in our secret programs since at least the 50's. That technology should be given to the world so no country needs to build ANY more stupid nuclear reactors because they are stone age technology next to Tesla free energy anyway and we have it now!

If Iran ever did do anything like invade Israel or shoot a missile at them then they should be severely punished but that will never happen. That's the lie that the new world order tells you so you will cheer for us to bomb Iran back to the stone age.

Our nation was founded on Godly principles and a policy of staying out of other people's business unless we or our allies are DIRECTLY attacked. Not what might happen in 20 years and all the lies they tell us on TV

Would Jesus would tell us to drop the bomb on Iran at this time? Anybody that says we should is not right with God and should pray for Guidance. The only bombs that should drop on Iran is when they attack somebody and there is no doubt about it and it's not a false flag like Cheney wanted to do when he suggested we paint some boats to look like Iranian Navy boats and fire on our own ships so we could attack them. That's pure evil.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Star and flag friend, good post and my thoughts also. I too know that Iran wants but one thing, to serve their people with cheap electricity, something even Americans do not have. Hell, if Iran really wanted a nuclear missile they would have simply bought one from the Russians, I hear they have many of them for sale. Israel is just mad because someone else has nuclear capability, but they are going to have to face the truth here, they cannot govern everybody and tell them what to do. I'll bet if America completely pulled support from Israel, they would no doubt threaten us with attack too. And before anyone calls me
un-American here, let me assure you that I am American to the bone.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aristophrenia

Originally posted by MrSpad
I am not sure what your saying here. What has Iran done that has thwarted anybody? Iran is not liked or trusted by any of its neighbors and an increased threat from Iran will simply push them deeper into the Wests corner. Iran is why the French have a new naval base in the UAE, they would never have allowed them in before. If Israel and the US wish to take them out they will. They have not done so yet because they know that Iran is unstable and most likely will fall of its own accord. They will do nothing unless they begin present a direct threat to the region that will then demand the US act.

Wrong - Iran has plenty of allies in the region - starting with Iraq - oops. Syria, Lebanon etc, etc.

Secondly they are not hated by their own people- lets be clear here - the VAST majority if Iranians support the regime, only a fraction of wealthy young Urban protesters don't and they were paid to protest by the CIA - FACT.

Iran has no allies. Iraqs ties to Iran simply are based on Iran holding back the terrorist elements it controls in Iraq. Iraq sees life as easier for now of they work with Iran in return for Iran halting attacks on them. However have no doubts that Iraq would love to see the source of those attacks removed for good. Syria and Iran have had on again off again ties as it suits them but, niether of them would stick their neck out for each other. And Lebenon would love to see Iran and Syria die so they can run their own country without the threat of getting blown up if they try and limit Syria or Irans armed influence in their lands. And if you think people risked prison and death to protest in Iran for money then you clearly know nothing of the people in the region.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonguy

Ohh and congradulation RIAN!!! AWSOME moves against youre opponents!!! you win!!!

The game aint over yet friend its just getting interesting.

IMHO this is all just little moves in a big game cheese the Iranians will do this and the US an her allies with do something to counter act if its going to happen it will be quick and without foreknowledge.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join