It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Godspeed to Iran, and congratulations.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Umm...

Iran has never really been a threat. I find the "threat of Iran" to be nothing more than a mere fabrication from western media. we're just playing chess and exerting opinions to the masses for certain political gain. If anything Iran is more afraid of us than we are of them. I mean we SURROUND their country on the east and west.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I wonder if we would all be congratualting Iran if it decides to actually use its nuclear capabilities.

Don't get me wrong I am not a supporter of the USA (or any country in general) but whilst we all sit here congratulating a country that still stones its citizens to death, we have to take the threat of nuclear war very seriously.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
The government of Iran is so hypocritical. They want autonomy for the Palestinians bot not for the Kurds. I hope their reactor blows up in their faces.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Congrats to Iran. Interesting how America doesn't want anybody else to have WOMD but has more than enough itself to wipe out life on the planet all by itself. Nukes, Chemical, Biological and god knows what else. _javascript:icon('
')

Yes Iran my be oppressed by many standards but the USA can't talk with 5% of the planets population and 25% of the world's prison inmates or around 1% of the population. (compared with NZ 0.19%, Australia 0.16%, UK 0.15%, India 0.02%). _javascript:icon('
')

Anyhow, America likes flexing it's military muscle and seeing they are pulling combat troops out of Iraq they can now invade Iran. _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Iran is an Example for Middle East, not Israel, Iraq and Afghanistan.

Hang Bush.. He is convicted of War Crimes..

Congradulations Iran

Hope Arabs decide to kick their puppets out and send them all back to the US, because they are all made in USA.

A revolution is coming, I can smell it.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by thektotheg
This has got to be the most retarded post I've ever seen.

Congratulation Iran for achieving this with isolation of research and sanctions.

Does that hurt you?

Yes it does

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by bowlbyville
Ahhhh....another "I hate America" American. Seems like there's so many of them these days...is it BHO or is it just "Bush hangover?" Actually, don't bother to answer...I really don't want to know.

ha the whole world hates america lol. england isnt much better tho :/

he isnt another "i hate america" american.

your another "america is the best and can do no wrong" american.

remember...patriotism towards your country is hatred towards the rest of the world.

i agree with the OP...well done iran for ignoring the US

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Silicis n Volvo]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I can appreciate the concept of wanting to put your feelings "into words." That's great. Very constructive of you, and I do see your point. But why don't you tell us how it feels to lay in bed and longingly look into the eyes of Ahmedinejad as his posters are hung over your bed.

Don't be shy, lots of people are into weird stuff

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I'm so happy for Iran. Now they will be able to get back to doing what they love, stoning women for adultery (why don't they stone the men? well they're muslim silly, the men there like the young boys mostly), killing gays (oh wait, they're aren't any gays in Iran, must be those big bad christians killing them) and what else? are they letting children fly kites in Iran or is that some other shytehole in that worthless part of the world?
In any event, Yay Iran!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by RomeoDandy

I'm happy for Iran, you should be too because you have more issues in your own country to worry about Iranian internal affairs

Last time I saw an American kept hostage his own daughter for 18 years and consecutively raped her. She even had couple of babies, who knows, the babies must have been raped too.

Consentrate on yourself bro, I know it hurts, but sometimes you have to handle the jandle.

This is like a PIMP slap to some, because those people have been watching too much TV lol...

Think like the BOX, be the BOX, that BOX in front of you that shows FOX news

I would love to talk to you if you can come up with at least your own unique rants, you are boring.. Bye..

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by RomeoDandy

Yeah? So what has any of that got to do with my post? Nothing.

If Iran engages in all your said points that has ZERO to do with it's nuclear achievement, and ZERO to do with them not bowing under the pressure of the world police and bullies US and Israel.

I guess if it were up to you, you would launch a war on Iran because they stone woman to death for adultery, execute gay people, shoot at rioting civilains... World Police.

Stay on topic.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
you american people really dont have a choice.
even if your country is invading innocent muslim people.
the muslim people will hate you,for the actions your leaders take.
and when your not supporting your country,your hated by both sides.

Congratulations??? Would someone say that if they really knew what the were saying... Iran having nukes is like give a pyromaniac match and a can of gas and telling them to go play.
Look at North Korea....

The Muslim world hates anyone who is not like they are.
In other words... non-Muslim, which include... Christian, Jews, Buddhist, Hindu
and everyone else.. all in the Name of their false (g)od (a)llah.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

I guess if it were up to you, you would launch a war on Iran because they stone woman to death for adultery, execute gay people, shoot at rioting civilains... World Police.

Last time I checked all of those ended up being Western propaganda.

Iran has already abolished stoning and got rid of it, check wikipedia. Some judges try to put the case for stoning forwards, they try, hence try, it hasn't passed through since 2008 when it was completely taken out of the system.

Iran never executed gays, that was also propaganda, hence those two which were hanged were murderers who abducted two young boys and raped them, then killed them.

About the protesting, that was civil disobedience, and the people who shot the protesters were investigated.

These are all internal affairs, which Americans have no right to say anything about, unless they allow Iranians to vote in American elections, or Iran allows Americans to vote in Iranians elections.

I'm not saying neither Democracies hold any weight, but Democracies are created to form the illusion of freedom.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I'm sorry to see that the Cess-Pit games are working so well on so many people.

Yes, it's great to see a country standing up to US, the self-appointed dominator of the world. The values propagated by the US in its own country and across the world are shameful and vile. Dollars uber alles is a vile creed. Human life has no value to them.

HOWEVER, the OP seems not to be too well informed about the internal situation in Iran. Like US it is in huge econimic difficulties, poverty is rampant and the well being of the people count for nothing. Human lives have no value to the Iranian regime either.

Not only is innocent protest crushed by extreme violence, arrests, torture, hangings, but no religion other than Islam is tolerated, particularly any form of Christianity. Anyone who is not a Muslim in Iran puts their life at risk by practising another religion.

Even Muslims are killed in their dozens. If you disagree with the status quo you are considered 'Enemy of God' - even if you are Muslim, and you are persecuted.

PLEASE people, what seems to be happening here is that naivety is being transferred from one situation to another. That kind of naivety is dangerous.

Americans and other Western populations no longer want to think for themselves, do the ground work of informing themselves. So, now you are wanting Ahmadinajad to save you and tell you what to do - by replacing one totalitarian Nazi regime with another.

MY ENEMY'S ENEMY IS NOT NECESSARILY MY FRIEND.

If you want what Ahmadinejad has to offer, that is your choice, but PLEASE, make that an informed choice.

Are you ready to submit totally to the authority of Khamenei? Are you willing to never criticise their brand of Islam? Are you willing to be tortured and killed for criticising the government? Are you willing to submit to the absolute authority of a brutal internal security regime?
Are you willing to put your lives in the hands of kangaroo courts which find you guilty or not guilty based on whether that's a good political move, not on whether you are innocent or not?

PLEASE people, do your research. You have the right to choose, but don't make the same mistake again. Naivety is dangerous. And don't be surprised if you wake up one day and find all this confrontational rhetoric was just a sham between complicit monsters who want to take away every freedom from the people of the whole world and reduce the world to slavery and abject misery.

Ask yourself one question. How else are they going to bring the Muslim world into the NWO agenda? They need a Muslim leader who will lead the Muslim people into the vile trap of the NWO.

BEWARE the hegelian dialecltic, are we going to keep on falling for the same old BS?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I would just like to say that this is a double egeded sword. Iran having a nuclear plant is good for them but also very bad. The U.S. has just pulled a bunch of troops out of Iraq...I wonder if the Iranian plant and the troops getting pulled out of Iraq have anything to do with each other. I personally do not agree with what my goverment does half the time but in America the people do not really have a say on what we do. Even though we get to go vote, who we vote for and who wins are two differentt things.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Iran has NOT abolished stoning. Please get your facts straight.

video.news.sky.com... 465?chooseNews=pictureGalleries

Special Report on Stoning in Iran
www.facebook.com...

Nor has it abolished public hanging of minors, nor has it abolsihed rape as a form of torture, nor has it abolshed all other kinds of torture for prisoners of conscience who simploy protest for their civil rights.

If you are going to support Iran, that's your free choice, but PLEASE inform yourself about what this regime does to its people first.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by wcitizen]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Is Brazil considered the "West"?
"Iran stoning woman offered asylum by Brazil's president Lula"

SO, Iran could have just shipped this awful woman out of their wonderful compassionate country but they just couldn't abide this awful woman corrupting another man that could be buggering a teenage boy.

I'm told when they stone her to death, they don't use stones that are too big, don't want her to die right off the bat, where's the fun in that?

I love the muslims, they're so grand.
I love Iran, it's does so much for the world, they gave a bag of rice to Haiti didn't they?
Yay Iran!!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I hope they strike the plant after the fuelling and that not only Iran but also Pakistan might literally bath in the radioactive fallout, Afghanistan as well. A good reason to get out of there and let them "done cooking in their own soup" as we say in Holland...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join