It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are aliens always naked

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
As has been mentioned variously in the thread there is some question as to the possibility of the skin we assume they show actualy being some form of skin suit. Keeping in mind the advances our own race is showing in the field of nanopolymer fabrics, nanotubes, and so forth, I would not be suprised if skin tight clothing comes into its own here on earth as well! It would be high performance, tough, and probably in the further future will have navigational, communcation, and survival attributes built into its fabric!
Understanding that these things are happening here on earth, may make a case for the skin suit possibility a little stronger than it may have been previously.
It is regrettable that humans in the main are obsessed with using thier own expirience to validate or explain thier environment , and Im damned if I know a better way, but I cannot help feel that in doing so we limit our ability to understand reality.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Oh ok, I was only arguing you can't make animal cells and plant cells for Photosynthesis work. I guess i should have clarified. For sure I've seen gene splicing its very cool. I love the jellyfish and animal splices where you get glowing animals. Its actually true I think they have a green glowing cat. Its soooo cool

I think if we were able to do anaerobic fermentation, like yeast and gold fish.. Yes that's right if you deprive your gold fish oxygen it will start to produce alcohol. We could live in higher altitudes,and would need less oxygen, downside is its only a temporary thing, and doesn't produce the ATP the human body requires to function and we would die.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Xiamara]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage
reply to post by Human_Alien

Not all humans where clothing some just wear enough to protect parts of them from their environment. It is not all about TPB, some is about basic protections, that evolved into fancier for show designs that later incorporated function and fashion, and now it is against the societal image to revert back, because now the PTB are involved and need the income to line their pockets.

The PTB are those in charge. Whoever they are. Someone (or a group of someones are) controlling mankind

Protection? From what? You really think? Who gave 'man' that idea?

Why would 'man' shed his fur (if you believe we morphed from apes) which was very protective, to being nude which then would expose us to dangerous elements ? Doesn't that logic go against natural evolution?

I am of the opinion clothes were created to control us. That's all that's about. Control.

(by the way, we don't come from apes)

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Ask this to them..

"Why are you naked grandma?"

Oh sorry, I missed the context

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

think its protection from the elements like the sun and the cold. It could be an evolutionary adaptation. The ability to change your skin means you could cover more land. From colder areas to warmer areas. Its easier to follow the food source if you can adapt faster than they can.

But I have to say naked is better no tan lines!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

They are not "demons" either. I would be more likely to call the bloodlines and leaders that!
There are negatives, but in a duality school system such as this cosmos, there are many positives, and the cut off point to harsh duality schools or strong negativity is not much beyond our channel. We're in the hellzone, this is hell to billions of people. The job in this school is to love, and desire equality, and the Higher Up Ets are here nudging people awake to send light, love and awareness into this sadness, to encourage us to pass our tests, and progress.

The way is within, to seek within, in meditation, contemplation, sun-gazing, not without.

Demons, angels, are all human words. All souls and life/consciousness is eternal/ET and in a progressive school system. All need to return, recover and come back home. We must be Loving to everyone. But denounce negative.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SupremeKnowledge

Agreed.

The problem with speculating on these things, is that we are thinking with our human perspectives firmly focused on issues and problems we have encountered in our fairly limited experience of such things.

Nanotechnology, from our perspective is really only in it's infancy, although by our standards, we have made great progress in a relatively short time.

Judging by the technological level of the reported numerous ET species that humanity has encountered throughout history, i think it's reasonable to assume their version of nanotechnology is far, far ahead of anything we have even considered to be possible as yet.

It's only a matter of time before we realize just what could be accomplished with this technology i feel, as this type of research is making leaps and bounds, and will probably be soon 'out of nappies' and making it's way to the metaphorical playpen.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xiamara

think its protection from the elements like the sun and the cold. It could be an evolutionary adaptation. The ability to change your skin means you could cover more land. From colder areas to warmer areas. Its easier to follow the food source if you can adapt faster than they can.

But I have to say naked is better no tan lines!!!

Cold, eh? Hmmmm, hadn't thought of that. Maybe then we DID start off cold-blood (from reptilians) and didn't need clothes then.....throughout the millions of billions of years, we became warm-blooded by the PTB tweaking our DNA? (for a host of reasons)

So....perhaps many of the aliens either live on board their crafts their entire life or...........reside on a home planet where 'cold' isn't a factor (most planets orbit around binary star systems anyway) and/or some aliens simply reside in another dimension were 'elements' aren't a factor at all.

Yeah, let's go with all of the above

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Its too do with our geomagnetic/gravity I believe, though most sightings are at night as well, so the radiation must affect them as well.

Even the nordics, true ETS, not from this planet wear suits for this. Different type, but they are often form fitting or snug, black or blue uniforms most common. The ones with the hemets, are more for protection ie. men will wear those while a female technician is performing a checkup.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Well put TrueBrit, my thoughts exactly.

This hypothesis of a nano-suit, may also lend strength (no pun) to another area of mystery surrounding ET's, at least the 'grey' type of ET.

They are often described as being very delicately built, with very frail and spindly arms and legs, roughly resembling a starving human child in stature, but humans have reported that their strength is way out of proportion to their apparent weak looking bodies.

If they incorporated a nanotechnology environmental suit, as is being speculated here, there is a good argument that it is this suit that is actually augmenting their strength allowing them to perform apparently great feats of strength.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by SupremeKnowledge

Agreed.

The problem with speculating on these things, is that we are thinking with our human perspectives firmly focused on issues and problems we have encountered in our fairly limited experience of such things.

Nanotechnology, from our perspective is really only in it's infancy, although by our standards, we have made great progress in a relatively short time.

Judging by the technological level of the reported numerous ET species that humanity has encountered throughout history, i think it's reasonable to assume their version of nanotechnology is far, far ahead of anything we have even considered to be possible as yet.

It's only a matter of time before we realize just what could be accomplished with this technology i feel, as this type of research is making leaps and bounds, and will probably be soon 'out of nappies' and making it's way to the metaphorical playpen.

I agree
Human technology advancement is multiplying by evolutionary growth every year,
We have already developed quantum computers,
it would only be a matter of time before we implement these computers into nano machines;

I also think the government is hiding this ET nano-technology from the public,
So we have to figure out and invent things on our own....

[edit on 18-8-2010 by SupremeKnowledge]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

I think if we were able to do anaerobic fermentation, like yeast and gold fish.. Yes that's right if you deprive your gold fish oxygen it will start to produce alcohol. We could live in higher altitudes,and would need less oxygen, downside is its only a temporary thing, and doesn't produce the ATP the human body requires to function and we would die.

Interesting idea Xiamara.

Another side of your concept could be plants or animals that produce pure alcohol as a waste product, that could perhaps be tapped for fuel...interesting times.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I wasn't think reptiles but that could be a reason... I was thinking frostbite... There are areas on the human body that it would not be comfortable. AH HA that's why the aliens have no genitalia Got too cold and it fell off..

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Not for fuel. There are other by products. It would require filtration. its basically like your body becomes your own distillery. Ever hear of gold fish shots?

link   
reply to post by spikey

Yes, the "greys" are very spindley, almost stick like arms, but long fine "boned" and move really really supple and swift. I used the word "frail" for very delicate, yet there is nothing "frail" about them. That is a bit of a misdemeaner.

Greys are only one type of ET, in fact are a bot or suit that other Higher Ups often use, which is not their true form.

link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

Actually when you die your poop does'nt come out but you do urinate because the bladder muscles are no longer in action.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Don't take this the wrong way Unity_99, i really enjoy reading your posts, and i think you have a lot of valuable insights on these issues, but do read the posts already posted eh? Most of what you are saying has already been said earlier in the thread.

I DO understand the 'chomping at the bit' to answer a post, and that wading through a long thread is sometimes tiresome though.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

I am describing a direct observation of a real grey in front of me. Thought that might be interesting information, since most of this is speculation.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
According to Steven Greer, world's leading expert on extraterrestrials, ETs wear boots.

He has proven this fact with a photo showing exactly that. Our world leaders are fully aware of this explosive revelation as Greer has sent them the photograph. He has also alerted the CIA.

Further, alien boots must have been retrieved at some point in the distant past and reverse engineered. How else can anyone explain the modern footwear we currently take for granted.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

What kind of boots? Rain boots? space boots? Kinky dominatrix leather stiletto boots? Why just the boots?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join