It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are aliens always naked

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xiamara
reply to post by torsion

What kind of boots? Rain boots? space boots? Kinky dominatrix leather stiletto boots? Why just the boots?

By the look and sound of Greer I think he prefers either the Dominatrix ones or biker boots with a guy with a big tash and leather hat!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Sorry mate, but it does.

Our bowels are controlled by muscles as are our bladders, when nothing is supplying energy to those muscles, the contents...leak.

(apologies if folks are eating reading this!)

My wife, used to work in geriatrics, and had the gruesome task of 'plugging' the bodies of the residents when they died.

Our excretory orifices all had to be plugged with cotton wadding, otherwise any movement to the corpse resulted in the contents of the bowels being expelled.

Sorry folks, death isn't a pleasant thing.

[edit on 18/8/2010 by spikey]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by bluemirage5

Sorry mate, but it does.

Our bowels are controlled by muscles as is our bladders, when nothing is supplying energy to those muscles, the contents...leak.

(apologies if folks are eating reading this!)

My wife, used to work in geriatrics, and had the gruesome task of 'plugging' the bodies of the residence when they died.

Our excretory orifices all had to be plugged with cotton wadding, otherwise any movement to the corpse resulted in the contents of the bowels being expelled.

Sorry folks, death isn't a pleasant thing.

Yes indeed...

Kind of makes a waste of your parents always telling you to wear clean pants incase anything ever happened to you.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I came to this thread thinking there would be an intelligent analytical discussion,
Instead all I see are nothing of importance except for 2 or 3 posts....

[edit on 18-8-2010 by SupremeKnowledge]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SupremeKnowledge

Well it is a funny topic. But if you notice there are mini discussions if you look I had a very lovely conversation about genetics and the possible ability to create a animal cell that has chlorophyll. You just need to read through the bad...

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Absolutely!

Off Topic (sorry OP), but that reminds me of a Billy Connolly routine.

Two parents are taken aside to a consulting room by a doctor in a hospital, and are told that their son, who was involved in a car crash is in a bad way.

Will he make it?, asks one of the parents.

The doctor says, Well, it's touch and go..we'll do everything we can...by the way, he should be ashamed of himself, his underwear was in a bloody awful state!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xiamara
What kind of boots? Rain boots? space boots? Kinky dominatrix leather stiletto boots? Why just the boots?

Kind of greenish-looking foliage-type boot.

He also said it wore a hat... and goggles.

All clearly visible in the irrefutable, history-changing photo he mailed to world leaders.

Why do you think Gordon Brown stepped down as British Prime Minister? Nothing to do with an election. Once he saw the photo that Greer sent him he stated, "My God! Look at those ET boots! The world has changed. What's the point in governing a country now. I quit."

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I have no time or patience for funny,,,
I am searching for the facts

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

I thought you were about to talk about the jobbie wheeker with the munchity crunchity.

But we'll leave that for another day

-m0r

Originally posted by SupremeKnowledge
I am searching for the facts

I heard there are over 9000 facts. Gotta catch em all!

[edit on 18/8/2010 by m0r1arty]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
huhuhu

fake alien ufo video!!!!
SO FUNNY!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I apologise SupremeKnowledge...i mostly share your point of view and frustration..i just couldn't resist it.

I'll not do it again, sorry.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

I apologise SupremeKnowledge...i mostly share your point of view and frustration..i just couldn't resist it.

I'll not do it again, sorry.

Dont let it happen again...

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Heh..

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas
I mean seriously, they have the technology to travel the entire universe and they do it [snip] naked , come on....

Top reasons this thread is ignorant and should be closed:

1) OP poses premise their is only 1 species of alien, despite countless pieces witness testimony disputing this.

2) OP has posted absolutely zero facts to back up said claims, other than a few bad Star Trek episodes.

3) OP demonstrates a vigorous lack of ability to do a cursory Google search (or any research) before posting .

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

Originally posted by KingAtlas
I mean seriously, they have the technology to travel the entire universe and they do it [snip] naked , come on....

Top reasons this thread is ignorant and should be closed:

1) OP poses premise their is only 1 species of alien, despite countless pieces witness testimony disputing this.

2) OP has posted absolutely zero facts to back up said claims, other than a few bad Star Trek episodes.

3) OP demonstrates a vigorous lack of ability to do a cursory Google search (or any research) before posting .

I agree

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Attack the message not the poster (I think that's what they're saying around here these day isn't it?).

As for a refinement of points:

There are absolutely zero facts posted to back up this claim other than a view imaginative claims which could be grounded in fantasy.

See answer to 1)

Many people post here without doing any research as they think all the answers are here.

Whilst I do agree that the thread could be considered as a humorous effort the question raised regarding the apparent nakedness of 'Grey' aliens is an interesting question that has illicited a few remarkable answers which have certainly educated some people and encourage civil discourse here.

-m0r

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
aliens are always naked because....
they like to party.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
okay what are the facts and proof that ETs run around butt ass naked?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I am getting tired of this trash talk; i will be focusing my energy elsewhere

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I'm going to have to agree with m0r... The OP was merely stating an overall observation rather than fact. When i think of the greys the are indeed what appears to be naked or in a skintight suit of some sort giving them the appearance of naked. There is no hard core "evidence" to support either side of the argument. ufology is a grey area subject, excuse the pun.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join