It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are aliens always naked

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I mean seriously, they have the technology to travel the entire universe and they do it [snip] naked , come on....

Like I don't understand, how can evolve past the need for clothes, maybe thats why aliens don't get off their ship, I mean i wouldn't get off my spaceship if my bllz were showing....

hahaha

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2010/8/18 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
they're actually not. Greys are often described as wearing clothing that looks similar to medical uniform.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

I'm only throwing this out there but think about it.

If you were totally powerful, had no fear of weapons due to your l33t tech on your ship, could teleport about the place and and pretty much kick ass all round.

Wouldn't you do it nekkit?

I know I would.

-m0r

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Have you ever seen or heard of demons wearing clothes,
NO why not cause they are one and the same. Hell even
the techn ology that US government obtained from paperclip
is from satan himself via the vrill.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
hahaha Mor maybe I would, good point...

but how come alien abduction people don't ever say, : A bunch of naked aliens broke into my house

I mean if I saw an Alien, and he was naked, i would probly describe him as some naked alien right.... what if thye were abducting you and they accidently touched you with thier alien junk... that would be so grimey... I would hope thye erased that memory

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Clothing is about shame of being naked. If i would go to an alien planet naked well...me naked, they should fear the unknown big time

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Naked, no teeth, abducting folk and anal probing? Isn't that a sub-section of society we'd really frown on? Makes me wonder why folk are so keen to meet them!?

(I heard an interview with a UFO researcher talking about another researcher. The other guy would get drunk with friends and have themselves a party with sheep. He complained that one of guys was a 'bit weird.' He didn't care what sex the sheep was)

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
haha I think i owuld have a very hard time if a naked alien came up to me and said he was gonna take me to a wonderful place... I honestly would ask him to go put pants on... waht if they get into an accident, when you die the poop comes out... thats probably why they hid the roswell aliens, cause the poop came out...

and those aliens werent wearing any pants...

[edit on 18-8-2010 by KingAtlas]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

I love this. It's been one of my personal criteria for discerning whether or not a photograph is a hoax.

Why would aliens go around naked? Short answer: They wouldn't. It's not reasonable.

Anything that lives, can die. Anything that dies has a mechanism to detect danger: they can feel pain.

Roaming about the Earth would subject them to sun rays, moisture, wind, insect bites and stings which can be unpleasant, and if an allergy is present, can be deadly. Open, vulnerable areas of the body can be infiltrated with bacteria one might come in contact with, even through sitting. These are some of the reasons we ourselves protect ourselves with clothing.

The other reason: It would be rude. An intellectually superior race would surely be aware of "When In Rome........".

Besides, obviously they would be aware of decency laws. "Streaking" and public nudity is illegal. They could go to jail.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
In the movie and book, “Fire in the Sky” based on Travis Walton’s alleged alien abduction in his book entitled, “The Walton Experience”. Walton unexpectedly awakens from a weird weightless cocoon, while understanding he is conscious and before the Aliens realize Walton has prematurely awaken; Walton describes seeing suits hanging up which resemble the common image in most alien abduction experiences, when the aliens finally find him, Walton describes their actual image as quite hideous. This type of account does not stand alone in the alien phenomena.

Many scientist who were involved in excavating different alien crash sites, who later in their lives came forward with many of the same descriptions Walton did in his experience. I hope it’s not such a stretch to assume any type of beings who have mastered the ability to travel through either space, time, or dimensions would be wearing some kind of “suit” which would unintentionally hide their true physical appearance. With humans race car drivers wear suits, astronauts wear suits, pilots wear suits; I suppose if aliens exist it shouldn’t amaze anyone they would wear suits which would probably appear quite ALIEN to us!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
maybe the aliens don't consider themselves naked.
I've never seen a pic of an alien with clothes on
so either they have on a suit or uniform or maybe
they don't have sexual organs like humans do.
So if u had no sexual organs, would you consider
urself naked ??? It would be no different than
going to the beach and swimming with no shirt.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
So wait, just to get this straight, first they had a "naked suit' then they took off the 'naked suit " to reveal that they are actually ugly and naked... awesome

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas
I mean seriously, they have the technology to travel the entire universe and they do it butt @zz naked, come on....

Like I don't understand, how can evolve past the need for clothes, maybe thats why aliens don't get off their ship, I mean i wouldn't get off my spaceship if my bllz were showing....

hahaha

Two things came to mind when I read the OP (I assume you're referring to the common depiction of the little grey fellers);

#1 Maybe they are not naked and what many consider to be grey 'skin' is actually a close fitting full body suit to protect them in our atmosphere and help them 'breathe' on our planet !

#2 Not being a Christian I may be wrong on this point but didn't Adam and Eve (and family) run around naked in the Garden of Eden ... until Eve ate of the 'forbidden fruit' (original sin) ... and then started covering their bodies and feeling ashamed of their nakedness ?

Just a thought ... if #2 is correct then maybe we have more in common with the 'aliens' than you think.

I assume from the tone of your OP that you are a sceptic on the subject of the existence of aliens ... if so the consideration of whether or not they are naked seems like a strange thing for you to spend time thinking about

Each to their own.

Woody

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I guess they have nothing to hide ,i mean if they had any b@lls(Censorship gone crazy) they would show themselves instead of sneaking around like the rodents they are.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

they don't have 'original sin' as Adam & Eve did when they discovered that they were 'naked'...

besides the probably don't have fig leaves in their world

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
So most are saying its a spacesuit... Like it must be the tighest fitting spacesuit ever, you see the supposed pics, they are skinny guys in there...

But I stil think even if its a space suit, why do they all wear the same one, Like do they have to share or something.... do they get sweaty? and who goes second haha

edit to add* so the adam and eve is literal ?? is it passed on genetically? this original sin?

[edit on 18-8-2010 by KingAtlas]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

they don't have 'original sin' as Adam & Eve did when they discovered that they were 'naked'...

besides the probably don't have fig leaves in their world

Hey there St Udio, I think that reply may have been in response to my post.

Just to clarify ... I wasn't meaning it in the literal sense I was just using it as a comparrison ... if the little guys are confident enough to go naked then more power to them.

*wonder what their equivalent of a fig-leaf would be ?

Woody

[edit on 18-8-2010 by woodwytch]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Best thread ever star and flag!

As for naked aliens I'm with Mor. If I could get away with it I would do everything naked.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
Roaming about the Earth would subject them to sun rays, moisture, wind, insect bites and stings which can be unpleasant, and if an allergy is present, can be deadly. Open, vulnerable areas of the body can be infiltrated with bacteria one might come in contact with, even through sitting. These are some of the reasons we ourselves protect ourselves with clothing.

That's assuming they are prone to disease. They could be, or they could not. We have to remember to jump out of our own assumptions and codes when talking about the hypothetical alien.

The other reason: It would be rude. An intellectually superior race would surely be aware of "When In Rome........".

Besides, obviously they would be aware of decency laws. "Streaking" and public nudity is illegal. They could go to jail.

Hehehe, angry mug shot photo of a gray as he gets arrested. Awesome. I guess it would be rude, but it would certainly depend on what they are here for and if they even care about not making us feel awkward.

Just imagine when they run around your holding cell and you hear a *splick* *splock* *splick* *splock* of their genitalia hitting alternate thighs. Assuming they have any, which Greys don't seem to have according to abductees.

Although if it were like that, I'm sure a lot of reports would be hilarious.

Edit: Grammarrrrrrrrgghhhh

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Tarrok]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I think they are naked because naked is always better... Animals don't wear clothes. We are the only species that does, so we are the odd ones out.

If I could walk around naked I would... stupid society doesn't let you, unless your a nudist but that's kinda frowned upon. The only clothing I like is shoes and jewelry ok and corsets but that's a different matter.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join