It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are aliens always naked

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
My experience with Aliens is zero. Never seen one nor a real pic of one.
So wondering why they are always naked is like wondering why do they
like classical music or, why do they all use their right hand when navigating
their spaceship.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
We solved that problem here, by debunking their genitalia... no genitals no problem... dag we solved interstellar space suits...

good days work guys...

still doesnt answer how they got number two... hey did he say they go out thier pores....

'I think i just dooked out my armpit.."

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by lestweforget

Demons?! Grow up.

ET's are what we are talking about here, not superstitious, fictitious biblical babble. Peddle your fear mongering rubbish on the religious boards to the gullible idiots that will swallow it, if that's what floats your boat, this forum is for discussion of ET's and UFO's.

OT, ET's are almost never reported as being naked, and when they are, i suspect it's incorrectly thought that they are.

They are virtually always described by witnesses as wearing either a kind of 'jump suit', or a body hugging, skin tight suit.

Such as the crude human equivalent developed by the Russians here:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c346d841190.jpg[/atsimg]

Apparently, skin is more durable that we imagine in space. All that is required is that the pressure and temperature remain constant across the whole body to stop our fluids boiling off.

They even ran tests with this suit, exposing small areas of skin to complete vacuum to see what happened. They cut a 1mm square section out and although the cosmonaut experienced discomfort, he was in no danger, since the suit achieved pressure using elastic force, rather than being pressurized with gas.
So small punctures or rips would not be life threatening to the wearer, unlike an Apollo space suit which would decompress and kill the wearer.

They gave up on the suit due to technical problems in achieving equal pressures in certain areas of the wearers body..namely the crotch area.
Also they had to be individually tailored to the wearer, and if the person got larger or smaller (put on or lost body mass) the suit would not fit properly.

But you get the idea. ET had obviously solved the problems the Russians had with a skin suit design.

I forgot where I heard this,
I think it was in a Project Camelot interview,
Where they said the ETs had a machine that made the suit right onto their bodies as they were standing in it

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

That's baaaad... But funny. And I guess we did solve the mystery of the naked aliens as for how they use the bathroom maybe they have a but flap or alien diapers?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
My experience with Aliens is zero. Never seen one nor a real pic of one.
So wondering why they are always naked is like wondering why do they
like classical music or, why do they all use their right hand when navigating
their spaceship.

I heard they liked hard rock and heavy metal, and can’t stand country music, which is why it is usually drunk country hicks that get snatched up.

In actuality until first hand contact is made, it is all hypothetical. It is fun to speculate, even if it is not easily verified.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Oh i got it, see they get a teleporter, and insert it someplace, and then it gets teleported into a giant pile...and thats how senators are made

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

According to reports on the bodies from the Roswell crash, the type of ET recovered from the debris, do not have the same type of body function as humans. They apparently excrete very little waste, and not in the same way humans do..they excrete through their skin, more like a plant than an animal.

The grey type ET, reportedly does not have sexual or reproductive organs, leading to the widely held belief among those who research this, that they are clones, or manufactured biological entities with no requirement for sexual reproduction.

It's speculated this is a reason for them coming here and abducting humans and taking sperm and Ova samples, to either re-infuse their degraded genetics, or to create a species of hybrids or chimeras.

Their could be many reasons why they do this, not least of which is that if they are indeed a sub-class of biological cloned 'slaves' created by another species to serve or carry out dangerous tasks (warfare, hostile exploration, etc), it's not inconceivable that some of these 'biological slaves' broke away from the 'master race' or otherwise escaped, and are using our genetics to ensure their continued survival, if only by proxy.

It's also a great way to hide, if you think about it. Hiding in another species skin, as it were.

Not much in the way of proof of any of this, but these are the more common hypothesis floating around this subject.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
Supposing, and I mean supposing, that these Grey aliens are actually suits of some description for unseen inhabitants within - they still need to do the 2 other unmentioned acts of life so far unmentioned (well a lil mention from the OP at one point).

How do they use the toilet and what do they eat?

It's even weirder if you think about them walking about 'actually' naked instead of inside Grey suits.

Do they wipe?

How's about cook -- hot fat from bacon has given me a few splash backs I can tell ya!!

-m0r

Could they be photosynthetic like a plant? That way they would not have to eat as we do or expel waste. If they are manufactured one could also see them as being able to use fresh water or sea water.

Aren't some companies working on transplanting genes from algae to food crops so they could be irrigated with sea water? Couldn't farm animals be given genes from plants to make them photosynthetic at least somewhat? Granted these are future projects, but conceivable.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by chorizo4

Genes for photosynthesis and making cow plants will not be very likely, the cows would require a different cell and chloroplast to conduct photosynthesis. Its basic biology. Animal cells and plant cells are vastly different and there isn't a gene for photosynthesis its the cell structure. Unless scientists can figure out how to make a animal cell compatible with a plant cell that is the only likely action. Basic biology explains this.

As for aliens they could use photo synthesis but my guess is they are more likely to act as an extremeophile and take nutrients from various chemicals needed to conduct life and produce energy ATP.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Xiamara]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Weeeell ...... We've debunked the genitalia....
Figured out interstellar space suits(condoms)

discovered that something about roswell is something

And figured out that they dook out their skin, hopefully they didnt have a big supper...

But still unanswered is this... If it really is a spacesuit, and they use it for surviving on out planet... Then why do they all look the same ???

Is there a space costco ??

And if it is a spacesuit and they need it to live on this planet how come no one has ever found on alien lying on the ground somewhere with a hole in their spacesuit?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SupremeKnowledge

Could be.

I'd speculate that they overcame the fitting problem using a method like you mention.

If the suit is made of a kind of spray on material, right before it's being worn, fitting issues wouldn't arise.

I'd be willing to bet it's more advanced than that though, something along the lines of nanotechnology. The wearer enters the 'suit' donning device, and the nanoscale machines cover the entire body in a thin, but very durable layer or layers.

I can't see them climbing into such a suit, as we would, but rather the suit climbs onto them, adjusting itself for any small deviations or differences among them. This would be the perfect pressure suit. Even pressures and temperatures throughout the surface of the body, very tough and durable, could excrete waste and gases through temporary 'pores', and be extremely flexible.

If it incorporated an advanced version with similar properties to what we human call 'meta-materials', they would be able to appear invisible and visible at will.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Thanks for a thought-provoking thread!

On the face of it, it is a silly question probably designed to just make a humorous thread rather than a search for enlightenment on the question. Perhaps we can remedy that.

Do you see where you are humanly biased in the question?

Can't conceive of naked aliens? Why not? Probably, you can't conceive of being a nudist in any shape or form outside of your domicile? Of course, if you are a guy, you will love naked babes in any situation, but probably have very narrow parameters on where you can be naked yourself.

Think about how you have limited--if only in this thread--to more or less the possibilities you hold in mind.

Of course, the real answer to your question is far more reaching than you tend to reach for. Perhaps they are, as has been suggested in various ways over the decades, nothing but low-order, sexless biological drones, of limited abilities, and it is not necessary or desireable for them to reproduce themselves with that task left to the masters.

However, you question leads us on to wonder if there will be a point in human inventiveness where it must be decided the dividing line between mere biological creatures and sentient beings. However, going naked or not is hardly one of those measures to be ascertained for ETs by we humans.

This response is to be considered in line with the original question from the OP, a joke.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

They're not naked. The nordics wear various suits, including biotech uniforms in our atmosphere. The greys also are wearing a skin tight suit, with eye lenses to deal with magnetism/gravity and sun radiation, its for one of those reasons. And their body suits are often bots to begin with, though not always unpeopled bots. Higher Up Ets, dematerialize and rematerialize to travel long distances (matter = energy and energy = matter). They also create their own technology like clothing, bots are one of them, and hybrid suits as well.

They're also not all grey. As an abductee was wondering if I would see an et while awake, and did when I opened the door, so it was allowed. He wasn't grey.

here

It was dark but he was actually a more flushed darker dusky rose than this. He didn't look like this.

He looked like lowki's avatar, www.abovetopsecret.com... He was roughly the height of my 9 year old, roughly aroun 4 6" or so, with a very fine boned long slender head that was shaped alot like my sons, bald, smaller eye lenses than Lowki's avatar, while still large. The body was incredibly frail, even more thin and fragile looking than his.

He was standing there straight ahead of me for a second, solid and real, then leaped kind of twisting to the right, and vanished.

That night I dreamt 3 of my family was abducted including my father, brother and one of my sons, and two of us were invited onboard. It was like a masked dream, with a strange distorted element in it,but it had a suprising answer to my question all day about time in it, and was told to write it down as I wokeup. Do we have enough time to do the things we wish to (considering all of the 2012 and nwo hype)? The woman in the dream shrugged when I asked what date it was, and it clearly came that they do not "do" time! Then she said, "But I will tell you this, this day, took 9 days to complete"

Quantum physics, endless repeats like Groundhog Day, until they get it right. Don't put off doing anything, your dreams or goals. Find ways to help others with your natural talents.

So I think it has to do with whats under the suit, for they're wearing a suit, and if the suit is a bot. In which case they don't need clothes.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Unity_99]

link   

i haven't read through the entire thread, just a few of the responses on the first page.

i was wondering how many naked aliens the OP has met, and also wondering if any pics were taken?

sorry, humor helps me somedays on ATS.

i'll leave you guys to discuss this delicate matter with this:

link   

I think its just the in style space condom for now. They tried flesh tone but they looked to phallic Grey was the best colour. Its neutral slimming and the humans just love it.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Uhm it can't be a nano suit, once a chemical bond is made at a atomic level the bond cant simply be broken, it would be good to put it on like you say, but to take it off would be insanely harder

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

This was just a "spitball" idea on my part. I wouldn't know the science behind it. I don't think the ET creatures live very long though, especially ones that cross the Van Allen Belt with any frequency.

Maybe they are manufactured nearby, possibly a mother ship in Saturn's orbit functions like a big ant hill pumping them out. I don't think they are the brains of the operation, more like drones.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Clones.

Read a a few posts above mate, it's already been said.

A clone will look the same as the next clone.

Also, if what we look at is their complete, nanotechnology 'skin suit', including the large dark eye lenses, what we are actually seeing is not the grey ET itself, but it's environment suit. They may look completely different to what we think they do, although the basic shape would be right.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Because their body cant support the weight of clothing. And apparently they don't have any extremities to be proud or ashamed of, so they never need to cover anything up.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Yeah If I didn't have uh extremities as you call it, i would want to cover up even more....

Okay so even if its a spacesuit, which seems to be the concensus, why run around in a spacesuit that makes them look naked...

I mean I see how it would be funny to see yourself on youtube streaking...

And I still think that if they have a rave lights on thier ships they must be partying. Why do aliens have to be serious beings, can't they be partiers?

Maybe thats why they have to wear the condom suits, because they party too much with the wrong kind of girls.... or space alien girl type things...

Maybe probing is like a drunken joke they play on people... OH MAN lets go mess with this farmer yo...I AM SO GONNA PROBE HIM HELL BE LIKE WHAT HAPPENED, wait turn on the disco ball first...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join