It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are aliens always naked

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SupremeKnowledge
okay what are the facts and proof that ETs run around butt ass naked?

Where are the facts that prove that there are not some that do?

Just because one species of alien may or may not be running around naked does not mean there is not another species that does not do the exact opposite.

On a side note, can another alien species even be considered naked, when just because other forms of life on this planet wear no clothes, we do not consider them running around naked?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xiamara
I'm going to have to agree with m0r... The OP was merely stating an overall observation rather than fact. When i think of the greys the are indeed what appears to be naked or in a skintight suit of some sort giving them the appearance of naked. There is no hard core "evidence" to support either side of the argument. ufology is a grey area subject, excuse the pun.

Yeah i like to step ontp alien planets without a space-suit

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
maybe the aliens are tiny and the alien bodies are actually some type of space suit. thats why they don't appear to have weenies.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2weird2live2rare2die
maybe the aliens are tiny and the alien bodies are actually some type of space suit. thats why they don't appear to have weenies.

This has already been mentioned in the beginning of the thread. As far as the design of such a suit, it is still up in the air.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

That's a good point. I'm sure there is a naked alien some where. Everyone gets naked at some point. As for the why aren't we naked? Why aren't we I'm at work and if I were to show up naked they'd fire me...

reply to post by SupremeKnowledge

no but what makes you think they need one on earth. If the environment was similar and tested I would. Some one at some point has to.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Yeah i like to step ontp alien planets without a space-suit

Is it even the aliens we are seeing or is it a drone, or robotic organism of some sort, no need for clothes in that case, so technically it would not be naked, because there would be no use for clothing of any sort in the first place, unless you consider our Mars rovers naked?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I say a robot is naked it their parts are showing

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xiamara

I say a robot is naked it their parts are showing

Xiamara we dont need sex riight now we need someone who could figure this out

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I'm just keeping it light... Its not about sex its a pun... And what's there to figure out?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
because they are abusing you. and have no need to wear their spacesuits.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I've never seen a pic of an alien

Neither have I!

Perhaps this is why they always seem to encounter troubles when probing humans.

Daktaklakpak, 5676 squared - It won't go in.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I'd be concerned about the bacon strips on all the seats on their
UFOs.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SupremeKnowledge
I have no time or patience for funny,,,
I am searching for the facts

Well by your own criteria you are going to be let down, now that's a fact.

There are no facts that can be scrutinized in here as there simply are NO facts re this be they naked or in the latest designer gear. You have Greer telling you they wear boots but as we know Greer will also arrange an alien / UFO meeting for a lot of cash on his terms.

The most likely outcome based on logic is that Aliens would like us wear some sort of clothing but in their case purely as protection. That is unless they have some sort of force fields. I very much doubt there's a 'must have' range for our Alien friends.

As for your adverse reaction to levity, I suggest you do what my kids tell me to do, ie CHILLAX.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

I was just sad that they took my pun as PUNishment. Goddess I love puns...

Oh well I guess some people are just really passionate about UFO's and what attire aliens wear.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I've never seen a pic of an alien with clothes on

Have you seen a pic of an alien naked??? A real pic...one that isn't faked?

And besides...the alien in my avatar is wearing clothes...he's cool like that.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Dude, their clothing is multi-dimensional, you just can't appreciate what you can't see. But seriously it's probably because sometimes they don't have the need for clothing. But i do always hear of reports of Aliens with and without clothing.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

I mean if I saw an Alien, and he was naked, i would probly describe him as some naked alien right.... what if thye were abducting you and they accidently touched you with thier alien junk... that would be so grimey... I would hope thye erased that memory

Well, hmmmm, since we're on the subject, how do we know the aliens have "junk" that looks like a human's? I mean, come on, yeah it seems aliens for the most part aren't described as wearing clothing. But on the other hand, I never hear any talk about any "alien junk" being seen or what it looks like, have you? Let me tell you something, anything is bound to look better than that "thing" our males sport around, right?

Why would it be "grimey?" LOL! Where would this alleged "grime" originate from? LOL! You're too funny!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I heard an interview with a UFO researcher talking about another researcher. The other guy would get drunk with friends and have themselves a party with sheep. He complained that one of guys was a 'bit weird.' He didn't care what sex the sheep was)

Wow, that's uhhm, interesting. I'm not quite sure how this dude who does nasty things with sheep relates to naked aliens . . . but okay.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

Until we see aliens ourselves, we can only speculate. Even so there's so many variables we probably have no idea about that would factor into alien 'wear'.

So here's my speculation:
Being German, I say they wear Lederhosen, drink beer and eat bratwurst all day long.

Flying under the influence explains all those weird UFO sightings. I mean, it's not like they are flying around with a purpose! Just a bit to the left left, then a bit right, then they zoom off.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tarrok

So does that make Roswell and any other UFO crashes a drunk driving accident?

Since I'm Canadian all them Aliens gotta be wearing toques, and have pet polar bears and dog sled teams... Too cold in canada to be walking around in nothing but your skin. If I ever meet an alien I'm going to offer them a purple nurple (type of shooter) and challenge them to a drinking game.

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join