It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by americandingbat
You posted those pictures on the last page of this thread also, was it really necessary to post them again?
Where are they from, by the way? Or are you just grabbing the most inflammatory pictures of Muslims you can from wherever and whenever?
Sources for Imam Rauf's support for the opinions on those signs?
Source for his support of Hamas? (Yes, he has refused to condemn them as a terrorist organization; that is different from actively supporting them or their activities).
Have you read the Imam's book on Sharia law to find out what his interpretation of it is, or are you just assuming the worst?
[edit on 8/16/2010 by americandingbat]

The photos are no more inflammatory than having a mosque built at Ground Zero.
Sources for imam Ralphs support of Hamas. From The New York Post,
www.nypost.com...
Please don’t attempt to discredit or spread your disinfo in my Thread.
You obviously support this obamination, however I do not value your opinion.
Will you visit the mosque? The gay bar next door? The BBQ at 27th St? Will you walk 10 steps behind your man? Will you refuse to vote because it is against Sheria law?
Will you cover your entire body with clothing? Do you support the stoning of women?
Will you not object to an opinion of your husband’s even if you know it is wrong?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lessinterested

Originally posted by aliengenes
they'll fight for some law that wont allow alcohol within 1000 yards of the muzlims, so no liquor license will be issued.

Let us all know when that happens in NYC, ok?

What is wrong with all you people? I thought ATS was a place where intelligent people flocked to discuss the reality of the hard to understand or believe. This could not be more simplistic.

The terrorists wanted you to be afraid. A decade after they died, you are all so still afraid.

The government wants you divided. You are all divided because half of you are so afraid.

Good going!.

I think someone should crash an airliner into it to see if it will fall into its footprint

All the people in here calling for bombings and plane crashes are better than the terrorists how?

I seriously doubt the muslims had any thing to do with 911 what so ever.

now i do see the jews, suadi arabia,and the U.s. pulling a stunt to create an enemy and a win win for all involved. "the club that is"

dont you think if the terrorists were real, we would be being relentlessly attacked here at home? not pretend shoe bombers, but real terror in the streets keeping the american people in constant fear.

what risk level are we at currently? hmmmmmm? you ever notice they quit talking about the risk level after the government got its way?

911 was all propaganda so the U.s. government and its cooperatives could rape pillage and plunder its citizens and its enemies and nothing more.

the muslims present no risk. and if and when they do? then we crash planes into them

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Seems to me, a bunch of Saudi's, were involved, at SOME level!
I LOVE the idea, of a gay bar there. If they welcomed women (as do a lot of gay bars), I'd go, just to piss-off a few religous freaks!!
Then again- I'd REALLY go-for, a texas BBQ, right there, with LOTS of Pork!!! Ummm,Ummmm, GOOD!!!
BBQ- America's contribution, to World Cousine!!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
The photos are no more inflammatory than having a mosque built at Ground Zero.

So, you don't want to let us know where they're from?

Sources for imam Ralphs support of Hamas. From The New York Post,
www.nypost.com...

Like I said, he has refused to publicly label Hamas as a terrorist organization. That does not mean he supports them.

Please don’t attempt to discredit or spread your disinfo in my Thread.

I will post on whatever ATS threads I want to, thanks. If you think that's a problem, let the moderators know.

You obviously support this obamination, however I do not value your opinion.

That's cool, I'm mostly participating here because there are other people reading. If it was just you and I then there obviously wouldn't be much point in continuing.

Will you visit the mosque? The gay bar next door? The BBQ at 27th St?

The mosque itself? Unlikely. The community center? Possibly, if they have a program I want to go to. I don't get down to Tribeca very often though, it's about a 45-minute subway ride from where I live.

I don't know what a BBQ at 27th St has to do with anything, that's pretty far away both from me and from Park51. Maybe you mean the BBQ restaurant down the block from Park51? I haven't read any reviews, is it worth the trip?

Will you walk 10 steps behind your man?

Only if he's walking too fast.

Will you refuse to vote because it is against Sheria law?

No, but I'm gonna ask for your Sharia law source on that one.

Will you cover your entire body with clothing?

If I'm cold.

Do you support the stoning of women?

No, nor does Imam Rauf.

Will you not object to an opinion of your husband’s even if you know it is wrong?

That'll be the day

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
But will it cater to horny, closeted Republican congressmen?
After all, that will be the clientele.

I thought that Barny Frank was a Democrat?
Just saying.

Do you seriously want to get in a tit-for-tat spat on who has the most gay, deviant, or freakishly deviant members? Do you want a list of "out of the closet" Republicans, or should we use the "caught in the act" and still closeted list which would be MOST of them?

>> I think this will at least give all those members of Fox News a good cover for being at a Gay Bar because they are supporting an Anti-Muslim company next to a Mosque. So they can go hand-and-hand to the hotel down the street and enjoy their "not gay, non-muslim buggery as proud Americans."

Meanwhile, this country will still be going down the tubes as the bickering over who's religion is MORE freakish and hateful and as we have Patriots defending the border from low wage workers coming across.

That is, until there is a stream of people trying to Move OUT of the country -- which is illegal if you are a deadbeat.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
While Fox News and Republicans are making hay out of fighting to keep a Mosque from being built,... their supporters forget that they voted against medical treatments for First Responders after 9/11 who have died in droves.

Because, sitting around and counting heads of who is going to heaven in which flavor of superstition, is much more important while you spurn the needs of the sick, the poor and the weak.

I for one, think it is absolutely great that Fox News is coming out to support a Gay Bar where so many Tea Baggers can sit and moon the people going into the next door mosque. Hopefully, this will be followed by a Huka bar next to a few Baptist churches. Then, maybe a gentleman's club for pole workers next to St. Michaels Cathedral.

I'd recommend a Chuck-e-Cheeses next to a few mega-churches down here in the South, but it wouldn't be absurd nor contradictory enough for anyone to notice - it would just kind of blend in.

Maybe a check-cashing place so that poor folks can pay 10% to NOT have a bank account -- but again, would they even NOTICE? There used to be a lot of church-goers protesting some dirty video store in the area, but I'm guessing they caught too many of their own on Handi-cams and stopped.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
If people purposely piss you off....you need to do the same to them.

that is the only way they will know how you feel.

Then what?

I honestly would like to know what the ultimate goal here is?

link   

Originally posted by mothershipzeta
So, opening a gay bar near ground zero isn't a problem for that "hallowed ground," then?

Just him saying this proves that this faux outrage is completely ridiculous. If Ground Zero is such a protected site, then one would think a gay bar would not be acceptable to conservatives. But it's nice to see Fox News coming out in support of gay rights - even though they're pretty much doing it out of spite.

And, sorry, I don't believe he's doing it. If Steve Doocey was saying he would open a gay bar, it would be COMPLETELY believable.
Except Greg Gutfeld (not Fox News) isn't supporting gay rights out of spite. If you did any research on him instead of just making assumptions, you would know that. mediamatters.org...

Just saying.
The problem with bringing up closeted democrats, is that no one really cares. Secretly gay democrats aren't rallying against gay marriage, it's Republicans.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by technical difficulties]

link   

Originally posted by Miraj
I fully support him.

As I do the mosque.

If it weren't a gay bar, I'd be visiting it sometime.

There used to be a topless bar not too far from the WTC site, and it was still open something like two years ago, so you are in luck. Tell the owner they need more people with sandwich boards promoting the business.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Like I said, he has refused to publicly label Hamas as a terrorist organization. That does not mean he supports them.

I find this statement of your quite specious.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat

Conservatives kind of forget that THEY were against Women's Suffrage in this country. Now they use the "don't let women vote" as a great reason why Muslims are more backward and evil than we are.

Just who brought YOU CONSERVATIVES kicking and screaming into the 20th Century? Before you condemn Muslims -- maybe you need to thank a Progressive for having civilized you.

Whether it's reality or NOT for many muslim countries -- it won't stop the FACTS being used for this argument -- reality never gets in the way of a good Conservative screed. But women would have to mind their place, get back into the kitchen and let the men folk vote about two weeks after the Religious Right regained a death grip on our country.

So are they critical of the Muslims or just jealous?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

So, what does his refusal to publicly label Hamas as a terrorist organization do mean?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Clap clap clap, good sir.

I fully endorse this movement.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

I certainly never said Muslims present a threat but if you are looking for a 9/11 truth debate, thanks but no thanks. If the people are afraid of Muslims because they think terrorists attacked us because of who really attacked us, that is at the end of a long list of things they are wrong about. Muslims does not equal terrorists but look at all the people in this country cowering in fear of Muslims just like those terrorists wanted.

Not sure what is more intriguing. The idea that all these conservative/republican/patriot types are such scared little girls they are afraid of terror babies or the idea that they cannot wait to counter it with a gay bar.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by technical difficulties

Originally posted by mothershipzeta
So, opening a gay bar near ground zero isn't a problem for that "hallowed ground," then?

Just him saying this proves that this faux outrage is completely ridiculous. If Ground Zero is such a protected site, then one would think a gay bar would not be acceptable to conservatives. But it's nice to see Fox News coming out in support of gay rights - even though they're pretty much doing it out of spite.

Just saying.
The problem with bringing up closeted democrats, is that no one really cares. Secretly gay democrats aren't rallying against gay marriage, it's Republicans.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by technical difficulties]

>> How does this NOT make it a food fight and LESS "respectful" of Ground Zero? Who really cares if this is done out of spite or not. FOX NEWS is covering it -- because they think it's great fun.

What it REALLY PROVES, is that Fox News could care less about 9.11 other than it furthers their Fascist cause. Let's just simplify what is really going on; They are snickering like 5th graders at the Gay Bar next to the Mosque, while of course, voting against "entitlements" to First Responders after they couldn't parade them on stage enough after 9.11. It doesn't matter if the guy putting in the bar is serious or not. It doesn't matter if Fox News is for or against Gays --- they are for and against all kinds of things if it promotes their power and influence in politics. They are all for closeted whatever, as we can see with Shepard Smith.

So, as long as you feel guilty, ashamed, or do it under cover and proclaim loudly how much you hate whatever it is you preach about -- it's all good. It's been Faux religion since they were forced to go to church and listen about a God who loves them who might torture them forever if they don't act like they believe every bit of nonsense that some hack has told them.

Fox News and it's adherents, don't care about all their sacred cows -- they are just banners and symbols to hide behind and pretend they are brave, just and give a crap. They talk about "tough love" because they don't want to pay for anything but themselves or at least "waste" money blowing up one of the many things that scare them. If this concept would have ever worked, then farmers would "tough love" their crops by just spraying weed killer and hoping that the lazy plants grow without water and soil nutrients. The dark ages would have been the most productive and prosperous time in history.

9/11 should NOT be sacred or "respected." What SHOULD BE respected is people. People that died because of terrorists, and Religions that are unpopular and even gay people who want to meet at a bar. Screw the bomb hole in the ground and the Faux outrage of people who think that the American flag is important if you don't understand that it's just a stupid piece of cloth and symbolism is for fools.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by loOranks

So, what does his refusal to publicly label Hamas as a terrorist organization do mean?

Let me try this one... it means he does not label Hamas as a terrorist organization. Perhaps he thinks some media portray Hamas as being guilty of violent acts that they did not do? Maybe he thinks Hamas is a military organization that is involved in targeted battle with an adversary rather than a terror organization? I really do not know much on the matter of Hamas and all that, but I do know that somebody can choose not to label an organization as being a "terrorist organization" while still not supporting said organization.

Would you care to explain how saying "xyz is not a terrorist organization" means you support xyz?

For instance, say there is this guy named Vladimir. He lives in Russia. He does not support US troops in Afghanistan at all but he knows the propaganda the Taliban uses. The Taliban starts calling the US troops in Afghanistan "terrorists" or what-have-you. Vladimir would be perfectly OK in saying that he does not see the US army as being a terrorist organization while he still opposes the occupation in Afghanistan.

Did I come close here?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
He should call it one of the following:

Turban Cowboys
Suspicious Packages
Grind zero
You Mecca me hot
Outfidels
IED (Inside Every Dude)
Hot tub Haji's
Fagelah's
Mo' Ham In
Shiite Pushers
Ba'ath House
Camel Heat
Jizz Jihad
Broke Ba'ath Mountain.
Sin Bad's Arabian Tails.
Arabian Knights
TAINT - Thank Allah It's Now Thursday
A Lad In
Persian Carpet
Allah at Your Boy
Jihad Joe's
Two Minarets
Arabian Stallions
Forbidden Pork
Back Door Pilgrim
Burqa Buddies
Pigs in a Blanket
The Qur'an-hole
The Burqage
Twink Towers
Jihard
Allah'bout men
Moons over Muhammed
Mules on Muhammed
JizzHard
Halal Meat
Hamass
Boys and Goats
Sultan of Swig
Back Door Jihad
Marty-Dan
Kinky Mohammad
Rectal Ramadan

[edit on 16-8-2010 by CanadianDream420]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

There is something that confuses me about this issue of a Mosque at ground zero.

Americans love their freedoms and hate government intervening in their lives. Yet they want the government to stop a building being built because they don't like it. They want the government to stop someones right to build something. It seems like many americans only support freedom when it is serving their desires, as soon as something they don't like comes along, well then forget freedom!

It is this mans right to build a buildnig wherever he likes as long as he gets permission from the relevant planning offices. Just as it's the right of another man to build a gay bar and another man to build a Christian church.

If you want this mosque stopped then you betray the very freedoms you love and enjoy so much.

Quite simply, get over it.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_awoke
My husband was in the second tower on 9/11 and escaped right after the first plane hit. He'll be the first to support the mosque and the first to support the gay bar next to it.

Yeah right.
This is akin to being stuck in the middle of a gun battle with the Cripts
and the Bloods, and then saying you support drug dealing street gangs!

Something is very wrong with that!

Wow, seriously? Yes, all Muslims are terrorists! But, oh #! Timothy McVeigh was a terrorist, too! All Christians are terrorists! And, damn, the Jews are terrorists, too, look at the Gush Emunim Underground, and so are all Hindus, and even all Buddhists! There's only one solution! Everyone become Scientologist!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

You left out

Ram-A-Dan

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join