It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Originally posted by The Sword
But will it cater to horny, closeted Republican congressmen?
After all, that will be the clientele.

I thought that Barny Frank was a Democrat?
Just saying.

Yep. But he's not in the closet. That's the difference. He is not one of those hypocrites who preaches against homosexuality while smoking meth with his gay prostitute. You know, just saying...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Wonderful, he can finally invite some of his republican buddies who write his scripts. Our nation sure is wonderful aint it? Where muslims can build a mosque and a closeted gay can start up his very own gay bar!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by americandingbat
I have no problem with the plan to open a gay bar next door to the mosque (though I question the business model of a gay non-alcoholic bar catering to Muslims placed next to a mosque/community center, I just don't see that making a lot of money).

Well Im sure some of the closested gays among the mosque protests will sneak in every once in a while. That should be just enough business. If Republican speaker visit these protests then bang! You got business!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have but one thing to add to this truly unique thread:

www.youtube.com...

I find it to be fitting on so many levels.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
Well Im sure some of the closested gays among the mosque protests will sneak in every once in a while.

I'm not sure that would be discrete enough for Muslim homosexuals, think about the gruesome punishments that awaits them if they get caught.

I think they'll have to continue to meet in closets...

The site also needs a new PR campaign bureau for New York's Muslims, the old one just didn't get that 'message of peace' through that we all know Islam stands for...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0f609b97932c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/85b005929d27.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5344d8a7db36.jpeg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/02d685511429.jpeg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8ce40afaba64.jpeg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Awesome. Thats how America works folks. It's all fair in an equal opportunity country.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Heliocentric

Just shows how silly these Extremist rallies are! Have a look at the blue poster in the background on the left: "PROPHET MUHAMMAD WAS A MAN OF PEACE"

[edit on 16/8/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Build a Christian church right next to the gay bar.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
If a christian conservative watching Greg see this, he should be disappointed, coz apparently the guy supports homosexuality, which is against christian value.

This guy is so not a christian, is he?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Well there you go. A successful Jewish man with money to build an alcohol serving, homosexual bar next door. I have to laugh at this stuff. You have to admit, this is quite clever.

What's funny is the fact that the religious Right seem to hate Muslims more than Gays and are willing to compromise themselves by opening a bar that indulges in "sinful behavior" in order to make a point.

This is the kind of thing FOX would normally be against...but hey...there are Muslims making a Mosque in a cultural center three blocks from where the towers fell.

Family values get tossed out the window in order to prevent the innocuous.

How can people take these guys seriously?

- Lee

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

Wow, the way you describe it, now its kind of starting to sound like...the rest of New York.

Maybe things are finally getting back to "normal" in the NYC freakshow?

I like the gay bar idea, Islam may be a tolerant liberal religion but many of its adherents don't seem to be, at the very least it'l be fun watching the news unfold.

That's exactly what we need after nearly a decade let's leave normalcy behind
and return to normality.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
How about signage:

Bar: Muhammad getting it from behind with 72 skanky non-virgins.

BBQ: Muhammad eating pork ribs.

Sex Shop: Muhammad sex toys.

If they are going to tick them off, go all the way. Get a really good fatwa against them.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thepreye

I like the gay bar idea, Islam may be a tolerant liberal religion but many of its adherents don't seem to be,

I would say it's the other way around.

Islam is a religion conceived to be intolerant to non-Muslims,

The only reason you can experience Islam as a 'religion of peace' is that most Muslims chose not to applicate the surahs that proclaim war on infidels.

Don't thank Islam for a peaceful Muslim community, thank the Muslims practicing common sense.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I hope SoHo Properties, the developer, hurry's up and decides to move the location of of the Islamic Center to somewhere else in Lower Manhattan. Just as soon as that happens all this noise should go away and then faux news will have to dream up some other wedge issue to scare ppl with.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I am pro Ground Zero (two blocks away) Mosque and I support this being built as well. Someone should be able to build whatever they want as long as it jives with current zoning laws, etc.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Yup, there you go. Fight fire with fire. Someone please post a link where I can donate to both the gay bar and the Texas Hog BBQ venture.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
What I thought was very telling is the reaction of Park51 Administrators (the group behind the GZ Islamic Community Center/mosque) on their Twitter:
".@greggutfeld You're free to open whatever you like. If you won't consider the sensibilities of Muslims, you're not going to build dialog"

twitter.com...

Once again, it looks like showing sensitivity is a one-way street...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Another endless debate is around the corner about this lol.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
This is excellent news - THIS is the way to fight for what you believe in.

I can't wait for the usual double standards to ensue fro the more militant, orthodox peeps in the Mulsim camp.

What this will say, more than anything else, is how much of a democracy the US really is.

You'd have thought that those who wish to portray Islam in its true light - a peaceful faith - would have had certain sensitivities, and NOT put themselves up for unnecessary criticism, and found another site further down Manhattan Island.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I really love it.

I knew we could all just get along!

Let's count the days until Westboro Batist Church holds a rally outside of both and gets shoes and rainbow bricks thrown at them!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join