It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
It definitely would make for an entertaining scenario. I mean, thing is, the media would thrive on such an incident, and it would be a feast for the masses.

Any other scenarios where Americans blow up other Americans that really excite you or just gays and Muslims?

To honestly wish death upon both groups for your own entertainment. Now that is exactly why I joined ATS. What happened to the greatest bigfoot hunters ever? They seem smart and interesting these days.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I love the Irony, because if everyone plays the game of "Build what the other guy hates" you end up with a universe of diversity!

Sounds like America to me!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf
reply to post by rival

...it is called tolerance!

Tolerance goes both ways.

Yes, that's the whole ironic point of the post and of this thread.

Your personal freedom REQUIRES tolerating how others express their
personal freedom. Every time you restrict a freedom for someone else,
you are restricting your own freedom in the same measure.

Tolerance is like a muscle, you have to keep it in shape or it will
atrophy.

I welcome Muslims into the country, bring your faith, a sack lunch, and
a gym bag. America is like a work-out for the tolerance muscle, and
Islam is going to have to get off the couch like the rest of us and
sweat a little.

It's a good thing.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by rival]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I have to wonder what would happen if the Mosque is built and then something happens that requires the NYPD or NYFD to respond. I know they would do their job, because they are professionals. If it were me, however, I think I would have to stop by and grab a bite to eat on the way. It also ought to be interesting to see what happens with the fire and other permits and all the associated red tape. Not to mention the unions. Not a lot of Islamic construction workers, electrical contractors and other necessary laborers in NYC.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Well there you go. A successful Jewish man with money to build an alcohol serving, homosexual bar next door. I have to laugh at this stuff. You have to admit, this is quite clever.

LMAO, what has the world become a bunch of crying petty grown babies, all about their way or the highway now this is just ignorant... Many better hope Jesus doesnt come back and introduce his father as Alah and his brothers as Moses and Buddah, or its gonna get really really hot down here, smh.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Well there you go. A successful Jewish man with money to build an alcohol serving, homosexual bar next door. I have to laugh at this stuff. You have to admit, this is quite clever. Americans don’t want a mosque in the 9/11 zone, muslims don’t want homosexuals, alcohol nor Jews around, and the next thing we will see will be a Texas hog BBQ opening on the other side of the mosque. All because of the Sheria law promoting imam, the obamanation is flying out to the middle east on taxpayer money. This Hamas terror supporting imam won’t even tell us where he’s getting the funds to build this million dollar eye and heart sore near the hallowed ground of the Twin Towers. I bet if we ask the Saudis we would find out. Yes indeed, pass the ribs with extra BBQ sauce and throw the bones on the side walk dinning floor.

www.myfoxdfw.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

im an american and i dont appreciate you assuming i dont want a mosque next to 'ground zero', therefore i can only assume muslims do not want you assuming those things of them.

it just leads me to believe that you know so very little.

also, the building they are constructing the mosque in was the old burlington coat factory.... and there is a mosque that pre-dates the WTC in the area too....

but im gona guess you didnt know that.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
But will it cater to horny, closeted Republican congressmen?
After all, that will be the clientele.

I thought that Barny Frank was a Democrat?
Just saying.

barney frank is openly gay.

just saying.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This is all New World Order correctness. You got your Muslim bogymen in the Mosque where the "terrorists" are. You got your gays in the bar to ruin family values. All you need now is a place on the corner for the Mexican migrant workers who are looking for day work to congregate and help to depress wages and you complete the package. Call it NWO mall? lol

[edit on 16-8-2010 by EndtheFed]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
they'll fight for some law that wont allow alcohol within 1000 yards of the muzlims, so no liquor license will be issued.

I think someone should crash an airliner into it to see if it will fall into its footprint

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andre33
I have to wonder what would happen if the Mosque is built and then something happens that requires the NYPD or NYFD to respond. I know they would do their job, because they are professionals. If it were me, however, I think I would have to stop by and grab a bite to eat on the way. It also ought to be interesting to see what happens with the fire and other permits and all the associated red tape. Not to mention the unions. Not a lot of Islamic construction workers, electrical contractors and other necessary laborers in NYC.

Actually you deeply underestimate the professionalism of the NYPD/FD. And what it means to be a New Yorker. By the way, do you not think NY lost any followers of Islam on 9/11?
As a former Manhattanite I can tell you that we pride ourselves on freedom of religion and while 9/11 hit us harder than JoeSixpack in the Midwest you will find us being the most tolerant...why? Oh, well remember we're so "liberal" we don't know what's good for us...

Nope, because when you share walls with millions of people you learn quite quickly how to respect others for who they are, whomever that may be. Perhaps if we lived in a low population density, homegenous area we'd feel differently. But in my NY, I like my places of worship on private land wherever they choose to buy (capitalism) and same with my gay bars.

My husband was in the second tower on 9/11 and escaped right after the first plane hit. He'll be the first to support the mosque and the first to support the gay bar next to it.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
they'll fight for some law that wont allow alcohol within 1000 yards of the muzlims, so no liquor license will be issued.

Let us all know when that happens in NYC, ok?

What is wrong with all you people? I thought ATS was a place where intelligent people flocked to discuss the reality of the hard to understand or believe. This could not be more simplistic.

The terrorists wanted you to be afraid. A decade after they died, you are all so still afraid.

The government wants you divided. You are all divided because half of you are so afraid.

Good going!.

I think someone should crash an airliner into it to see if it will fall into its footprint

All the people in here calling for bombings and plane crashes are better than the terrorists how?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andre33
I have to wonder what would happen if the Mosque is built and then something happens that requires the NYPD or NYFD to respond. I know they would do their job, because they are professionals. If it were me, however, I think I would have to stop by and grab a bite to eat on the way.
Knowing that American Men, Women, and CHILDREN are in danger, you would further let them be in danger out of spite for something someone else did 9 years ago? Can you explain to me how you would tell children you let them burn to death and why?

It also ought to be interesting to see what happens with the fire and other permits and all the associated red tape. Not to mention the unions. Not a lot of Islamic construction workers, electrical contractors and other necessary laborers in NYC.

Yeah, lot of out of work people in NY telling their families they have to starve because daddy is going to turn down a job because....

(please fill in that blank for me.)

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This hateful specticle is a trap to divide and conquer the masses.

Itis very likely those people behind 9/11 are funding the mosque. People in Israel are saying "Now America knows how it feels to have a mosque like Temple on the Mount, located on a sacred site.

What kind of BS is this? Who cares where any mosque is built? This is akin to pouring salt in a wound by very person who caused it.

Don't fall for this latest attempt to foment hatred. Use your intuition and judge who is behind this

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I have a better idea....

HOT DOG STAND !!! right out in front of the masque......like 5 of them !!

Owned by Jewish men....

And the hot dog carts will be painted in Jewish flag colors...

Or maybe have men in lil short shorts with leather hats sell them too....

It's not like any of the above is illegal.....

If people purposely piss you off....you need to do the same to them.

that is the only way they will know how you feel.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
heh this is great, a gay bar next door. not a bad idea at all...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
lol, now this is funny. I hope he gets approval for this, it is his right and it will be very comical indeed.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 54v!0r531f

im(sic) an american(sic) and i dont(sic) appreciate you assuming i dont want a mosque next to 'ground zero', therefore i can only assume muslims do not want you assuming those things of them.

it just leads me to believe that you know so very little.

also, the building they are constructing the mosque in was the old burlington coat factory.... and there is a mosque that pre-dates the WTC in the area too....

but im gona(sic) guess you didnt know that.

So tell me something “im an american (sic)”54v!0531f, do you appreciate the imam that supports the feeling of the peaceful muslims holding their peaceful signs below, who will be preaching his support of Hamas, and sheria law at ground zero, do you admire him for using Saudi money? Will you visit the gay bar next door?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0f609b97932c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/85b005929d27.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5344d8a7db36.jpeg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/02d685511429.jpeg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8ce40afaba64.jpeg[/atsimg]
PS
If you really are an American, you need to take a 4th grade English class and learn to spell simple words.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Damn, that's the kind of laugh I love to have. Comes from just above the sex organs and tickles all the way to the voice box. I have one word for this genbtleman. RESOLVE. HaHa-That's one of the coolest, funniest headings I've ever read. I'm still lmao. Good one.

SnF OP

I think this is hilarious, why not,

Me too .
I'm still giggling.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

do you appreciate the imam that supports the feeling of the peaceful muslims holding their peaceful signs below, who will be preaching his support of Hamas, and sheria law at ground zero, do you admire him for using Saudi money? Will you visit the gay bar next door?

You posted those pictures on the last page of this thread also, was it really necessary to post them again?

Where are they from, by the way? Or are you just grabbing the most inflammatory pictures of Muslims you can from wherever and whenever?

Sources for Imam Rauf's support for the opinions on those signs?

Source for his support of Hamas? (Yes, he has refused to condemn them as a terrorist organization; that is different from actively supporting them or their activities).

Source for the Saudi money? As far as I've heard, fundraising for the project is still very much in the early stages, and there is no money yet. The money to buy the properties came from a real estate development company which is a co-partner in the project, run by a member of Imam Rauf's mosque. I'm pretty sure the owners of the real estate development company are also American citizens, and at least one of them is of Egyptian, not Saudi, background.

Have you read the Imam's book on Sharia law to find out what his interpretation of it is, or are you just assuming the worst?

edit to move quoted post to beginning of my reply

[edit on 8/16/2010 by americandingbat]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by awake_awoke
My husband was in the second tower on 9/11 and escaped right after the first plane hit. He'll be the first to support the mosque and the first to support the gay bar next to it.

Yeah right.
This is akin to being stuck in the middle of a gun battle with the Cripts
and the Bloods, and then saying you support drug dealing street gangs!

Something is very wrong with that!

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join