It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Good has done some great work in the past, like 'Above Top Secret' but he started to loose me when he claimed he was talking to aliens in a restaurant.

IRM

Dude, they were illegals working in the kitchen for cash in the hand.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

Greer even predicts disclosure, 1994.
1min.55. "I do think that in the next two to five years that we will have a landing and we will go on board. I've made plans for this, quite frankly I have transfered all my assets to my wife's name, my children are aware of this. Its something I have taken a great deal of time to plan".

Any landings yet?
I bet that the only activity that he has maintained since 1994 is the transferring of assets.

LOL! Yeah.. I wonder why he transfers his assets? Maybe we can ask Bernie Madoff?

IRM

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
For anybody that wants to see more footage

Go into this presentation and fast forward to about 43:00

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Greer is truly a credit to humanity. His closest friend has already been murdered for her association with him. He risks more than anyone.

Disclosure is coming!

[edit on 1-9-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Rajaten.....

Intelligent debate & discussion does not comprise posting YouTube videos accompanied by flippant, ill informed comments.

Your obsession with Greer, the known con artist & hoaxer, appears to be heading to a level that might be considered by some to be "unhealthy".

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
Greer is truly a credit to humanity. His closest friend has already been murdered for her association with him. He risks more than anyone.

Not wasting my time watching the latest hoax video you have linked to, rajaten, but I assume you are referring to Shari Adamiak. She was an associate of Greer's who died of cancer and Greer saw a great opportunity to exploit her death. He claimed he and his whole entourage were given the same cancer by government agents as they entered a conference hall but only he survived (superiority complex).

You may see exploiting the death of someone as "a credit to humanity", rajaten, but few people will stoop to that level.

Disclosure is coming!

Yes, we know. Greer has been spouting that lie for over a decade and you keep propagating the hoax!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Someone has laboratory reports from a friend of hers that provides confirmation of toxic levels of ethidium bromide. Said report, possibly a figment of my own imagination, still remains one of the many documents that comprise Greer's "dead man's switch". (This maybe or maybe not a fictional post).

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Rajaten.....

Someone has laboratory reports from a friend of hers

Such hearsay & flippantry is not uesful.

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Thanks for trying rajaten but try to make a post in support of Greer and the "Thought Police" here are all over it in no time.

Isn't that right boys?

My advice, devote your time and energy to something more useful (like free energy).

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
reply to post by rajaten

Thanks for trying rajaten but try to make a post in support of Greer and the "Thought Police" here are all over it in no time.
Isn't that right boys?

That's somewhat overstated and melodramatic. Thought Police? C'mon now! What your suggesting is that people of good conscience should just zip their mouths when they see scam artists taking advantage of trusting people... or conversely, good people putting unquestioning faith in bad people and thus elevating them to a rock star status that is neither earned nor deserved.

Our intentions have been made clear to you many times in the past, yet you continually misrepresent our position. One must question the agenda behind this as it's completely disingenuous.

iRM 2.0

[edit on 2/9/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

And people wonder why this subject gets laughed at when people still believe people like greer,hoagland,meier etc

These same hardcore believers moan about de-bunkers, but to me, they are the same, they just don't know it. They both run on their own belief system, refusing to change their minds.

How anyone can think that Greer is one of the good ones is beyond me!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Our intentions have been made clear to you many times in the past, yet you continually misrepresent our position. One must question the agenda behind this as it's completely disingenuous.

"Our" intentions? "Our" position?

So you admit you are working as a group then? I thought so.

And yes I do question the agenda behind this, of course.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by cupocoffee]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

"Our" intentions? "Our" position?

So you admit you are working as a group then? I thought so.

And yes I do question the agenda behind this, of course.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by cupocoffee]

You appear to be confabulating your own subtext here in order to perpetuate a fantasy. The term 'our' merely represents those within this thread who have taken a position of distrust against Greer and his ilk. Do I really need to spell out that which is obvious to most?

Nobody here is working as a group though it may be more exciting for you to believe that. That's as preposterous as me claiming all of those that support Greer on this thread are somehow working behind the scenes together under the directions of Greer himself. However, you don't see any such fantastical claims being made by us. I think you need to reflect upon why such claims are exclusively made from your side of the fence.

Even if we were working in a group (which we are not) there is a false logic in assuming that this would somehow vindicate Greer in any way shape or form. It's also false logic to make the assumption that anyone who doesn't believe in Greer must automatically be part of some nefarious plot against the man. These are flights of fancy.

You appear to be running on empty cupocoffee if that's the best commentary you can provide to legitimise Greer. You are not discrediting us, but more-so, discrediting yourself.

iRM 2.0

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

That's as preposterous as me claiming all of those that support Greer on this thread are somehow working behind the scenes together under the directions of Greer himself. However, you don't see any such fantastical claims being made by us. I think you need to reflect upon why such claims are exclusively made from your side of the fence.

I have actually seen those kind of accusations being made by "your side" before, people being accused of being "marketing" agents for Greer.

You appear to be running on empty cupocoffee if that's the best commentary you can provide to legitimise Greer. You are not discrediting us, but more-so, discrediting yourself.

No one here is going to be convinced of any Greer or CSETI stuff no matter what I post so it is pointless to waste energy on that.

As I have said already, our time and energy might better be spent actually doing something useful, like testing out some new energy technology or something like that.

Why spin your wheels chanting "Greer is a charlatan, Greer is a con man" over and over and over and waste energy like that, when we all heard you the first 10 000 times?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

You tell it as if you are one of his victims....
Well....? Are you?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Sorry but this is very old news, why people see this as surprising? Haven't I said it about two weeks ago?

To me it feels like: the club member who gets to say it first, it doesn't matter who brings the info if your not from the club, and the one who comes with the truth people are just not interested about the actual info it self. Now why hybrids call most of you sheep's? I got no idea.

sad but true.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

While I would not for a single second try to justify some of Greers attempts to make money from spin offs of the disclosure project, I have concerns about the direction matters have gone on ATS. It seems to me as though that Greer has been discredited is stopping you guys from discussing some important issues. DELIBERATELY OR NOT IT MAKES NO ODDS!

Just because Greer thinks that something is true does NOT mean we should not discuss it. Nor does it mean that everything Greer or anybody who has previously associated with him says is not true. BE VERY CAREFUL READERS! It is so easy to end with a whole topic being diverted when a personality has been discredited. DO NOT ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

I asked some questions regarding 'free' energy some pages back but never received anything more than monosyllabic answers. I found that most unsatisfactory from people who wish to discuss the topic.

iRM 2.0

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

You are right Pimander.

The energy suppression and new energy technology issue goes back 100 years, well before Greer was ever on the scene.

People should not let their distaste for Greer distract them from what's really important

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I asked some questions regarding 'free' energy some pages back but never received anything more than monosyllabic answers. I found that most unsatisfactory from people who wish to discuss the topic.

InfaRedMan, I answered your question about free energy pages ago.

You did not even care to comment on my answer so I let the matter drop.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join