It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

I completely agree, Turiddo. The fact that ppl are still supporting known and previously exposed frauds is quite alarming. What does it say about the rest of the field? How can anyone be considered serious if there are such large followings of businessmen dressed in ufologosts clothing? It damages the field as a whole and absolutely no good comes from it.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
So to put it bluntly, this video isn't worth anyone's time in watching? What's the point in listening to any of this if it's pretty much confirmed that the people behind it are hoaxers?

Pretty big waste of time if you ask me.
'

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

nothing on mars mmmmmmmmmm
might be a rock mmmmmmmmmm
bet there is a good explination for this monlith

www.dailymail.co.uk...

i guess i could be a rock
do you think there is any chance that is artificial?

looks very very very similar to the one on phobos

lol xploder
ps i dont want to jion the debate about greer and hogland

[edit on 20-8-2010 by XPLodER]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
reply to post by Turiddu

www.dailymail.co.uk...

i guess i could be a rock
do you think there is any chance that is artificial?

lol xploder
ps i dont want to jion the debate about greer and hogland

[edit on 20-8-2010 by XPLodER]

The name of that article goes Buzz Aldrin stokes the mystery of the monolith on Mars

I thought the Monolith was on Phobos? Did it move to Mars?

Yes Mars and the Moon have some unexplained things on it. The face in the Sedonia region and the Pyramid like structures. The problem is charlatans mix the truth with lies. Is that the same as saying nobody is perfect ? I think not. I use to follow these guys and praised them , defended them even. And they do bring some notes of interest to the table but they never follow through with the Disclosure claims and when it is time to show and prove they have a new story to distract you with.

Word is RCH struck a deal with NASA after he broke the mars face photos. It went t court and he has been trying to revive interest and funding in to future NASA programs. If you read his stuff he is two faced when it comes to NASA. He says NASA covers up these things then praises NASA ect. He is wishy washy with his agenda. I no longer trust RCH as a credible source.

Greer charges people $3000 to come out to CSETI expeditions. Obviously there is a price to his TRUTH? Greer has immersed himself with the lunatic fringe in the past few years and drifted away from his Disclosure project witnesses. Just see his project camelot video interview he is not open to anything besides what he claims he knows yet keeps all these supposed secrets to himself "for me to know and you to never find out" .As long as you buy his material for a quick fix he will lead you on some more.

For all we know these guys are having us running in circles and really are working for TPTB

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

reply to post by Turiddu

www.dailymail.co.uk...
i guess i could be a rock do you think there is any chance that is artificial?

XPLodER.....

All of the "astronaut commentary" is fraught with complexity & ambiguity.

You must read deeply about it all, to cut through the disingenuous obfuscation of those who present said commentary.

In the specific context of Aldrin, he said this:

"It's a big, big, tall rock. Now I could say it looks like maybe it's a crude construction device by some creatures who practiced on Phobos and then landed in Egypt and built the pyramids. But I don't believe that. But some people are liable to think that".

disclose.tv...

Here are some more links of interest:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

cheers for the link to the ats thread
i posted after someone said there was nothing on mars but as yet mars may or maynot have some strange geological formations or artificial structures im not sure anyone can say what they are yet

mabey a rock mabey not lol

Xploder

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

XPLodER…..

cheers for the link to the ats thread

You are very welcome!

The “Astronaut Commentary” is a difficult area because so much of that commentary has been misquoted, taken out of context, overstated, etc... You will find some real problems with it all if you look deeply into the likes of Mitchell, Cooper, etc…

i posted after someone said there was nothing on mars but as yet mars may or maynot have some strange geological formations or artificial structures im not sure anyone can say what they are yet mabey a rock mabey not lol

I cannot begin to imagine how many hours I’ve spent looking at Mars images, reading the “work” of Hoagland, etc…

I still cannot see anything on Mars indicating previous life.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

i think your chances of finding life from nasa shots would be very slim indeed

the point about landing close to these anomilies is important as close up beats pixulated photos any day

do you beleive in non terestreal life?

xp

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

i think your chances of finding life from nasa shots would be very slim indeed the point about landing close to these anomilies is important as close up beats pixulated photos any day
do you beleive in non terestreal life? xp

XPLodER…..

i think your chances of finding life from nasa shots would be very slim indeed

I agree.

the point about landing close to these anomilies is important as close up beats pixulated photos any day

That is true, but one must be careful not to waste trillions of $ trying to find something like that, if your “circumstantial evidence” is of the ilk of the extremely flaky Hoagland & Co.

do you beleive in non terestreal life?

Yes.

Now…..

If you want to extend your question to ”do I believe that extraterrestrial life has visited Earth?”, the answer is ”I don’t know”.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Anybody that believes the crap that Greer and Hoagland spits out should have their heads read.
Greer was caught red handed lying an a episode of The Paracast, and so was just about every charlaton from the "Exopolitics" movement.
Disclosre will never happen. There is nothing to diclose. It's jokers like Paola Harris, Steven Greer, Bill Knell, Steven Bassett, Richard Hoagland, Michael Horn, Jim Sparks that is a taint and a disgrace for the UFO movement. They are total nutcases.

Listen to this... Interested in hearing how Greer caught with his hand in the cookie jar ?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Listening to you critics is exhausting, you show up and troll threads endlessly yet my post which included material which might be of interest to the original post and subject is marked "off topic"?

I noticed that one of the "debunkers" here advised me to start my own thread......sheesh take your own advice and at this why should move my subject? why even bother. I really look forward to having posts or threads trashed ...right.

Have a nice day.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
So sorry, I didn't have time to listen to this, can somebody please give me a summary of what Greer and Hoagland discussed ? the usual drill or something new ?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DesertBlaze
So to put it bluntly, this video isn't worth anyone's time in watching? What's the point in listening to any of this if it's pretty much confirmed that the people behind it are hoaxers?

Pretty big waste of time if you ask me.
'

Hoagland's fun to listen to imo. I have a couple segments with him and art bell on my mp3 player. Just don't start blindly following the man or buying in to his bs unless you research him a little bit.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
So sorry, I didn't have time to listen to this, can somebody please give me a summary of what Greer and Hoagland discussed ? the usual drill or something new ?

the_0bserver85.....

No problem!

Here is my summary of what Hoagland & Greer discussed.

Maybe...maybe not's Summary Report Of The Hoagland / Greer Discussion:

Hoagland & Greer discussed BS.

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

Please let me know if your require further information.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Disclosure is coming, well that's one way of putting it. I would say its more like our God is coming. The changes that are happening are all told in the Bible and I ask all of you to look past ignorance and read what it says. Revelations is now. The great tribulation will happen and those who have destroyed who we all are will be held accountable by god and god alone, no one else.
Love each other do what you feel is right and don't be sucked into false goings on. The love you have for each other is far more important than anything of material value.
ET's =angels/god(s)?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Hoagland has been a joke for years and I constantly write to C2CAM about how stupid it looks to have him listed as their "science advisor". For years he has had a "no UFOs" polcy? But now he is in on disclosure with Greer. I bought one of Greer's overpriced rehash of his speeches and while he can be interesting his whole marketing approach of late--the apparent direct dislike of him stated by Budd Hopkins, and now the face Hoagland is ready to team up with him (guy needs money)...well, this is what gives the UFO community a bad name. Hoagland put out a book with so called amazing photos of astronauts on moon--saw this so called Amazing earth shattering PR and pics via Amazon and I thought "Is this a joke?"--couple with the material you have posted here on Greer and its disheartening to think that for a bit I thought maybe Greer was a good guy.Never made that mistake with Hoagland ("the torsion physics of the pyramids produced unbelievable readings") with his little german watch for measuring torsion fields. Ahhhh!
Stick to Hopkins, Dolan, Good (mostly), Nick Pope and Linda Howe (most of the time). If you read Hopkins memoir you realize this guy is a serious honest wonderful man--no bs! No agnda with most of these folks, just good research.
Thanks for the great post..

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Hoagland has been a joke for years and I constantly write to C2CAM about how stupid it looks to have him listed as their "science advisor". For years he has had a "no UFOs" polcy? But now he is in on disclosure with Greer. I bought one of Greer's overpriced rehash of his speeches and while he can be interesting his whole marketing approach of late--the apparent direct dislike of him stated by Budd Hopkins, and now the face Hoagland is ready to team up with him (guy needs money)...well, this is what gives the UFO community a bad name. Hoagland put out a book with so called amazing photos of astronauts on moon--saw this so called Amazing earth shattering PR and pics via Amazon and I thought "Is this a joke?"--couple with the material you have posted here on Greer and its disheartening to think that for a bit I thought maybe Greer was a good guy.Never made that mistake with Hoagland ("the torsion physics of the pyramids produced unbelievable readings") with his little german watch for measuring torsion fields. Ahhhh!
Stick to Hopkins, Dolan, Good (mostly), Nick Pope and Linda Howe (most of the time). If you read Hopkins memoir you realize this guy is a serious honest wonderful man--no bs! No agnda with most of these folks, just good research.
Thanks for the great post..

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Disclosure is coming, well that's one way of putting it. I would say its more like our God is coming. The changes that are happening are all told in the Bible and I ask all of you to look past ignorance and read what it says. Revelations is now. The great tribulation will happen and those who have destroyed who we all are will be held accountable by god and god alone, no one else.
Love each other do what you feel is right and don't be sucked into false goings on. The love you have for each other is far more important than anything of material value.
ET's =angels/god(s)?

Well said and thank you. If there is information regarding something big, (comet, solar flares, aliens (demons), etc.) the governments would not say anything until it's too late, anyways. There would be a total breakdown of societies world wide and no one nation or government would want the responsibility.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Greer = BS. Hoagland = BS. Greer+Hoagland= 2xBS

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
This is a very enlightening video by Hoagland.

A good introduction to his current perspective. Enjoi

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join