It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Yes that video is a good introduction. It is fulll of idiotic things taken out of context and then shelled out to ignorant people who either don't or don't wanna know better.

So yeah, good video that shows a typical UFO/Alien/Science overall charlatan. I always like it when folks give people like him the benefit of a doubt. It immediately tells you that one is dealing with someone who has lost the ability to use common sense, reason and logic.

You know what would be great, if we could just get all the Greer and Hoagyland supporters to stand up and be counted.....

[edit on 22-8-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Thank you, will enjoy this very much. For some reason I don't think he's going to reveal things we should just idolize in the typical pyramid, I was disappointed with the OP's video, had nothing to do with the info, its all true and those who think otherwise have their heads buried under quite the pile of .....

But a controlled pryramid system entrenched disclosure so we can all ohhh and ahhh at their advacenced weapons of war and dream one day of maybe beign cosmic in another 500 000 years like Greer mentioned in one video, is not really anything to write home about, and its not the disclosure I want to see.

Edit to add: This is an older interview now, and unfortunately it reiterates the lie that the leaders tell, their religious cover story, this meme that they try to reinforce perpetually when many are not relgious fanatics at all. They continually try to force this religious pablum as control, as their tv sitcoms try to reinforce compeltely borign dribble to represent households, trying to trap people in that bubble gum factory meme as well, when I've never met anyone yet who thinks like any of their shows.

I can't believe they don't realize their errors, but keep thinking they are continually trying to shove the round peg in the square hole because thats the slavery hole. And they're not an overly bright group. They rely on donations of our brightest chidlren in their science projects.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ufobuffnobs

Ufobuffnobs.....

I agree!

Let's aim for the "high ground".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 22-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
There is no "high ground" in Ufology. High ground is a bunch of people thinking they can ignore the masses of ignorant fools like Greer and Hoagyland while sticking to the scientific method to prove the damn near impossible.

The obscene high ground is as bad as the obscene low ground in reality. The only way the guys taking the high ground matter to anyone but themselves (no matter what side your on) is to eliminate the middle ground.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Define middle ground.

IRM

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I simply must protest rajaten! Never, you never stick a banana in your ear.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Define middle ground.

IRM

Middle ground is that blurry picture, or that light in the sky youtube video. Middle ground is whatever the observer wants it to be.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

while I may agree with you that credibility is important, not everyone is a chump. There is a plethora of facts, witnesses and photographic evidence. Just because a few are somewhat questionable doesn't mean the entire topic of ufos and/or military advanced technology doesn't exist. What about Travis Walton? What about Barney Hill? What about project blue book? I've seen with my own eyes something that defies conventional technology. Flying, zigging and zagging, stopping on a dime and acceleration. No one and I mean no one can tell me otherwise. Just because you haven't seen it doesn't make it untrue. I have seen it, so my experience trumps anything you and all other skeptics say. Words against absolute experience can not ever touch the truth.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

New Hoagland and Greer Interview!

Source: WWW.WORLDPUJA.ORG - August 13th, 2010: Dr. Greer has a special interview with Richard Hoagland, New York Times bestselling author, former NASA Consultant and Investigator for The Enterprise Mission - a public policy research institution. Mr. Hoagland will discuss his latest research and how it fits in and impacts CSETI's mission.

Thanks for sharing this rajaten, I just saw the first one and what they said there looks very familiar to me.

I go watch the rest later and will see what they all have to say there.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hi everyone, havnt been reading up much lately..

But is there anywhere, where I can get whats said in these videos on script?

And not the plot for the next District 9 movie, but the Original video in this thread.
The 30 pages of debunking discontinuation (my big word for today) debauchery is tedious and too filling.

Whether there wrong or.. Wrong, id still like to know whats said.

eee.

[edit on 23/8/10 by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire
Hi everyone, havnt been reading up much lately..
But is there anywhere, where I can get whats said in these videos on script?
And not the plot for the next District 9 movie, but the Original video in this thread.
The 30 pages of debunking discontinuation (my big word for today) debauchery is tedious and too filling.
Whether there wrong or.. Wrong, id still like to know whats said.

Esrom Escutcheon Esquire.....

No problem!

Here is my summary of what Hoagland & Greer discussed.

Maybe...maybe not's Summary Report Of The Hoagland / Greer Discussion:

Hoagland & Greer discussed BS.

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

Please let me know if your require further information.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I see you continue to troll this topic without adding anything new. Come on, give it a rest already. We get that you are all over Greer for being a fraud, but it is getting very old now. At least post something constructive, not just childish flames.

I have seen many interviews and such by Greer. But the one that caught my attention the most was the interview done by Kerry Cassidy /Project Camelot/...and to me it looked like Greer was having a hard time "defending" himself and his claims. And also seemed to become aggitated and angry even at Kerry for her questions. That struck me as very suspicious behavior from someone supposed to be truthful.

I wouldn't be so skeptical of him, if he didn't charge insane amounts of money for his service. And while I do think some of the things he says are true (the basic truth)... I don't think he's the real deal. (Then again I haven't experienced any of his work personally, so can't really say...and I wouldn't pay for it anyways, so probably never will lol)

Not sure what to think of him tbh. He seems a little naive at times with his "its all positive and love love love". Still doesn't mean 100% that he is a charlatan in my opinion, even if I don't think he is the "real deal".

I can see the need for funds for their operation. But wouldn't donations be better if you weren't trying to come of as a joke? (ie. tv evangelists)

People shouldn't be treated as a circus freakshow no matter how much you hate them or dislike them, or disagree with them. Criticism is one thing...

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join