It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Dear Elevatedone....

Can you please close this thread down. It's beyond useless now! It should have always been in the Hoax forum along with all the other Steven Greer trash, which I understood was policy these days.

IRM

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I agree, InfaRedMan.

In fact my very first post in this thread suggested it should be in the hoax section.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
It should have always been in the Hoax forum along with all the other Steven Greer trash, which I understood was policy these days.
IRM

InfaRedMan.....

I too agree with you.

I sent an alert to that effect as soon as the thread was established.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

InfaRedMan…..

Here’s what the Great Springer stated earlier in this thread:

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by kyle43

Where do you want me to start?

Here's where I'll end... What have these two, Greer and Hoagland, done?

Discredit themselves by putting out absolute rubbish and make anyone interested in the study of UFOs look like a loony moron in the eyes of the vast majority of the educated world.

Now, I wonder why they would do that, don't you?

Springer...

Words of wisdom from the Great Springer

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Dear Elevatedone....

Can you please close this thread down. It's beyond useless now! It should have always been in the Hoax forum along with all the other Steven Greer trash, which I understood was policy these days.

IRM

I do not agree and I really hope the mods will not do that.

The reason for that is that this thread is not about the many negative opinions of all those members here regarding these persons in question but what they have to say and discussing about in these videos.
And what is said and discussed in these videos has nothing to do with hoaxing.

It mostly has everything to do with very real things and happenings in this world and out there.

Just my two euro-cents.

[edit on 24/8/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

LOL that's hilarious. You guys trash the thread then you go "okay this thread's trash now, move it away to the trash bin please!"

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
LOL that's hilarious. You guys trash the thread then you go "okay this thread's trash now, move it away to the trash bin please!"

No... The two people featured in the Op, namely Richard Hoagland & Steven Greer are the ones who have trashed UFOlogy and other esoteric fields of research. We have merely pointed that out, and provided evidence. The only reason this thread has gone on as long as it has is because even in the face of said evidence, people who have a need to believe in the fantastic, and a penchant for supporting charlatans refuse to face the truth and back up their positions by claiming even more falsities.

We are supposed to be denying ignorance. However, because it appears impossible for some, this thread has gone way past it's used by date. The arguments are pointless and circular.

Reality is a waste of their time and fantasy is a waste of ours!

IRM :shk:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
It's kind of disgusting to see Hoagland and Greer talking like old highschool buddies .... laughing at each other lame jokes, patting each other on the back .

If I wouldn't be such a polite person
I would say it sounds like they suck each other d****s

Hoagland was always in my gray basket, now I lost majority of my respect to him, and I didn't have alot of it in the first place .

Mr ,, it's all about data" talks with mr. ,, alien photo of a effin tree branch" like it's all fine and dandy

ps. Pr0 tip to greer : EVERYONE even REMOTELY interested in your work, already heard your little jokes and "facts" 100 times ok ? We already know your just ,, a country doctor from virginia" and that you briefed CIA FBI NSA and santa claus . Make up new stories and jokes please

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

this thread has gone way past it's used by date. The arguments are pointless and circular.

Well, I agree, arguing around in circles is indeed pointless.

But the staff have said it's OK for us members to collaborate on an engineering experiment. Would anybody like to talk about that?

Schuyler, you still there old chum?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Hi Maybe,

I have noticed you have made some well informed contributions to this forum and am interested in what you have to say.

I am aware of Greer's profiteering from his disclosure project. I agree that it leaves a nasty taste in the mouth to see him ripping folks off. However, as far as I am concerned, the most significant thing about the disclosure project was the intelligence and military whistle blowers. Are you aware of any evidence that they were not who they claimed? You see, I have great difficulty swallowing that they were ALL lying. If they were not who they say then that may explain it.

Remember how important this question is. If ONLY ONE OF THEM is telling the truth then DEBATE OVER - contact with extraterrestrials is already happenning!

If many of them were who they say why would they lie? Don't get me wrong, I know that they may all be lying. However, if so WHY?

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Pimander]

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Pimander]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

what do you mean our side is darth vader? can you elaborate?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Wake up!

or stay asleep.

Your choice.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Rajaten.....

Do you mean to say that you actually believe the total BS on that video is showing you alien space craft?

Every single thing on that video is a hoax....every.....single.....thing.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Pimander.....

Thank you for your thoughtful, well expressed question.

I believe the people who offered their "testimonies" at Greer's famous press club day varied in credibility.

I believe that Greer used all of them for his own purposes & in the process, damaged many of them by association.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
RCH keeps changing his mind he flip flops. One minute he is saying NASA is lying and covering up Extra Terrestrials, then he is saying we need NASA and need to keep funding programs he says are a cover up? Then he is saying the aliens are really the Nazis and changes his stance again? Really confusing.. Greer is flip flopping as well. He says ET is interacting with us for the price of a CSETI $3000 ticket mind you, then he tells Camelot the greys are all government made artificial or synthetic. That the greys are PLF - programmed Life Forms. OK well now even more confusing then who are the ET's Steve? They look like a moth?

This is not what Clifford Stone was saying in the 2003 Disclosure Project as well as others. Yet Greer says all these ET's are benevolent and he knows everything blah blah blah. I use to follow them both but over time they keep changing tune and just are not stable on any of their views or beliefs or even claims. These two create a state of confusion and disinformation mind you Greer keeps making empty promises and never shows and proves.

All they do is provide entertainment...
Good camp fire story's and nothing more

An incredible waste of time and a distraction in UFOligy

[edit on 25-8-2010 by theMegaladon]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Maybe,

Thanks for your reply.

It seems like we think along similar lines regarding profiteers and con-men harming research and causing damage to the credibility of whistle blowers.

It's tough for me to research the credibility of US whistle blowers from the UK but I'll do what I can using the internet and US public records. I should have something to report eventually. However, I don't have a great deal of free time until January.

I'm changing the focus of my research to using NASA and other space agency material and whistle-blowers. There are several reasons for this which I will list below.

1. NASA material is one of the few sources of data about UFO's etc in space. Despite being censored beyond belief there is ample to chew on. Why has it been edited and censored so much if there is nothing to hide?

2. If there is a cover up, which seems likely considering the volume of disinformation, then whistle-blowers may be one of the few hopes for accurate reliable information.

3. They will have been briefed on some compartmented information which can be pieced with other whistle-blowers parts of the jigsaw.

3. Some of the whistle-blowers will be experts in their field. (e.g. Astronauts or military photographic intelligence officers).

4. If ONLY ONE of the whistle-blowers is right about ACTUAL bodies or E.T. contact then as I have said before... DEBATE OVER.

If you or anyone elso who reads this could point me in the right direction for sources of information an whistle-blowers then I'm all ears.

Regards

Pimander

[edit on 25-8-2010 by Pimander]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Horse# my ATS friends. There are a couple of people to take an interest in. The above 'stuff', then:
I suggest:

Timothy B. Good (UK)
Linda Moulton Howe (NM, USA)

Their the best of the last; a brilliance amongst Us our children can follow, love and trust.

Decoy

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Decoy
Horse# my ATS friends. There are a couple of people to take an interest in. The above 'stuff', then:
I suggest:
Timothy B. Good (UK)
Their the best of the last; a brilliance amongst Us our children can follow

Decoy.....

Unfortunately the work of both Howe & Good (particularly his latter work) must be examined critically case by case.....

.....Howe to a much, much greater extent than Good.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Decoy

Timothy B. Good (UK)
Their the best of the last; a brilliance amongst Us our children can follow, love and trust.

LMH? Your standards mustn't be very high mate! Hoaxers go straight to Linda if they want someone that's easy to dupe. That's why she's in the UFO Hall of Shame. Research Richard Doty... or if you like, refer to the CARET Drones as two quick examples of how Howe throws scrutiny to the wind so she can make a quick buck off Earthfiles.

Good has done some great work in the past, like 'Above Top Secret' but he started to loose me when he claimed he was talking to aliens in a restaurant.

IRM

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Just checking in with the OP.

Has disclosure arrived yet?

Any word from Greer and Hoagland?

The title does say Disclosure is coming?

Anything?

OP?

How about this from 1994.

No telescopes.
No Computers.
The tool is Telepathy.
The Goal? A very Close Encounter

Actually, the tool is Greer. Or as he describes himself in the Video "Boarding Party Member #1".

Greer even predicts disclosure, 1994.
1min.55. "I do think that in the next two to five years that we will have a landing and we will go on board. I've made plans for this, quite frankly I have transfered all my assets to my wife's name, my children are aware of this. Its something I have taken a great deal of time to plan".

Any landings yet?
I bet that the only activity that he has maintained since 1994 is the transferring of assets.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join