It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush makes surprise visit to U.S. troops

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/74abe171b8e2.jpg[/atsimg]
United States Sargent fears for his life in the face of an almost certain friendly fire shoe throwing incident!

Good GOD that is the most terror I have ever seen in a human being outside of a date with Rosanne Barr!

[edit on 8/12/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by black cat

Why are you labeling Antonia a liberal, when she clearly stated her dissatisfaction with Obama? According to all of the neo-cons out there he's the patron saint of liberalism.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Torgo]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

The fact of the matter is none of them care about the military.Both parties like to wrap themselves in the red,white and blue but in the end they can care less they view the military as a tool and that's the way it's always been throught history and if you think W. is any different then you have a big surprise coming.It's a pr stunt and nothing more wake up.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

You wouldn't stand up and fight for your country again because you disagree with the political views of nearly half it's population? You're starting to sound like a fascist. I guess you've never heard of that little liberal saying, "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Am I the only one who sees this?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Torgo

You wouldn't stand up and fight for your country again because you disagree with the political views of nearly half it's population? You're starting to sound like a fascist. I guess you've never heard of that little liberal saying, "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

You know what happened to my dad when he came back from Vietnam? Some liberal hippy spat on him and called him a murderer. So yeah, I cry because our soldiers defend the likes of liberals who decide to spit on the idea of defending our nation. And that quote you typed - that was Voltaire who said it, not some American liberal trash.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by walman

Could you explain what it is? I noticed it, but I'm not exactly sure what it is. It reminds me of a freemason symbol, but I could be wrong.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Voltaire might not have been an American, but he was most certainly very liberal for his time. That hippie didn't espouse the true ideals of liberalism, anymore than the neo-cons do true conservatism. I'm sorry for your father's mistreatment, and I thank you both for fighting for our country.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by walman

Could you explain what it is? I noticed it, but I'm not exactly sure what it is. It reminds me of a freemason symbol, but I could be wrong.

I was thinking Freemason as well.. It looks like the all seeing eye on the unfinished pyramid on our currency. Symbol of a NWO if you subscribe into some of the conspiracy theories.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by walman
Am I the only one who sees this?

Looks like the all-seeing pigskin in the middle of a couple NWO golf clubs.

Cool of him to go there and show some respect. Much respect ado. Not saying he is a saint, but c'mon, he didn't have to go there, and yet he and his wife did.

Props to L & GWB.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

1heckofaguy.com...

That guy right? I do see the similarity. It's a very common symbol though. Most companies use some variant of that or 666 in their logos.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

What's sad is the fact you and several others think any politician really gives a damn about the troops.There is a reason why they call them expendable assets.

[edit on 113131p://1626 by mike dangerously]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProdigalSon
I always loved bush, even in the times when everybody hated him.
2-nd line

Yeah, i find myself guilty of that too, so now i just take my knocks for liking someone alot of people hate, but i REALLY like young barbara bush!!

[edit on 12-8-2010 by mjsmor]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Hpmf.

Musta been in the area visiting his Suadi bed buddies.

Anyone else notice the emblem on his shirt?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I don't say this very often, but kudos to you, President Bush, Sir.

Well done!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join