It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush makes surprise visit to U.S. troops

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
after watching some videos on 9/11. I personally don't trust the man as far as I can throw him. He probably felt guilt still about sending the innocent troops to their doom and decided to see how things are going with his plan....

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish
Bush should be sitting in jail for war crimes and crimes against humanity. He sent these young men and women to die in an unjust war and now you want me to give him a pat on the back for driving to the local airport to greet some of the survivors returning home? Please the man is a disgraceful bum, plain and simple.

you are right ! just sickening, deceiving and fooling people !! The Bush and his friends got very very very rich, you the slaves got injured or killed, bravo bravo !! nice man that Bush !!! just by giving you a very very nice kind of kiss ??? You want a kiss from such a man ?? go study reality please ! peace, peace, peace but no Hollywood or Bollywood !!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adevoc Satanae

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by Adevoc Satanae

I thought it was about Bush showing respect for the troops by hanging out at the airport for a bit?

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Adevoc Satanae]

yeah he the Bush is going to the airport for 5 minutes Hollywood b..llsh..t and some do think he is Santa Claus ....

please use your brains, this man is totally collapsed in history. ok ?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

respect for the troops ?? are you kidding ??? yeah the same respect pedos do have for the children they could take in their arms and between their legs, they do them a lot, a very big lot of trouble and injuries, but respect ???? are you kidding ???? a illegal war, lots of young people died, or are injured, and you speak about respect ?? peace, but do not play with my b..lls.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunlionspirit
yeah he the Bush is going to the airport for 5 minutes Hollywood b..llsh..t and some do think he is Santa Claus ....

please use your brains, this man is totally collapsed in history. ok ?

It might help if you actually read my posts.

Please, if you are going to take the time to swear at me, get something about your response right.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

respect for the troops ?? are you kidding ??? yeah the same respect pedos do have for the children they could take in their arms and between their legs, they do them a lot, a very big lot of trouble and injuries, but respect ???? are you kidding ???? a illegal war, lots of young people died, or are injured, and you speak about respect ?? peace, but do not play with my b..lls.

Seriously.

Leave your balls out of this. There is no need for that. I am not sure why you picked just two posts of mine to read but obviously one you took out of context and the other, I guess you just imagined what you read? I can understand emotions getting high around such a discussion but do yourself a favor and actually read all my posts before you go spouting off ignorant crap at me.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I really do not want to attack you as a person, but all this discussions about how GWB is so nice and so gentle and so serious and so etc etc makes me sick, sorry for getting upset in al this cases !! But I am not alone, the more and the more europeans get really angry about how the world is going upset ....
we in Europe can get very angry, sometimes we think the people in USA are just sheep and take the big sh..t for good cake !!!
have a joint and a beer !
give a kiss to GWB.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I really do not want to attack you as a person, but all this discussions about how GWB is so nice and so gentle and so serious and so etc etc makes me sick, sorry for getting upset in al this cases !!

That is why it would really help to actually read my posts. I not only never said Bush was respectful but I began by pointing out that he lied.

But I am not alone, the more and the more europeans get really angry about how the world is going upset ....
we in Europe can get very angry, sometimes we think the people in USA are just sheep and take the big sh..t for good cake !!!
have a joint and a beer !
give a kiss to GWB.

Wow dude. Just wow. I cannot imagine how anyone actually reading this thread could think I was defending Bush in anyway but you are amazing!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

sorry man, I am disturbed by this because now I see that I certainly did read your post too fast and in a wrong way ... I am not very good in English as I am french and I did certainly read it in a wrong way .... but I am happy to see now you are not a puppet of the Bush Bollywood cinema on the airport or elsewhere.
Sorry again, next time I first go to sleep and read everything more on a calm way the next morning ..... yeah, we are sometimes very testosteroned up here especially when it goes about deceiving people ...

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

sarcasm, sarcasm, not about you personnally, all up there in USA that like Bush, give him a big kiss so he can sleep a nice dream in his free world !!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

you know, now I understand what I do sometimes : I do not use the quote in a right way : my problem is that sometimes I quote someone ( it is not the first time ) and then I continue the persons reasoning or idea without first saying
" you are right and I would like to continue your reasoning by saying this or that ... " and so this gives the impression that I am critizising but I am going further in your discussion and when I say "are you kidding with that respect" I say that in a way as if we should say that together ....
anyway, I better go sleep.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I have always liked Bush. He was a man who stood by his principals, I believe that he did his best to defend the United States.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunlionspirit

Glad we could clear that up. Sorry I did not pick up that English was your first language but you use it far better than many Americans do on here. As long as you understand I stand on the exact opposite end of where you thought I did.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by humbleseeker

to defend his friend's and his own big big financial intrests, oil, military equipment, Halliburton etc etc ...
how can you not see this has nothing to do with US intrest ?
this is about neo-capitalism, here we go again .....
some kids do like pedos because they give them lots of money ... but is this good for their personnality ? think about it.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by humbleseeker
I have always liked Bush. He was a man who stood by his principals, I believe that he did his best to defend the United States.

You are aware that we were attacked by foreign people on our own soil to the toll of 3000 dead while he was defending the country, right? When was the last time that happened?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

yeah ok, nice to clear that up !!
please do understand that sometimes I get very angry when it goes about GWB or Cheeney or Rums or Rove ..... I even got a warning here in some tread because I speak too much about neo-capitalism and neo-cons and other things like that ..... too agressiv !!!! you see what I mean ?
but how can you keep calm when you see this world going sick and broken by all kind of such people ( all began with Margareth Thatcher and Reagan, no State has to keep its power, all power to the market and the financial elite, the financial market will control and regulate itself blablabla etc...
etc ... )
but this world is dying, mother nature is dying, honesty is dying, real respect for the people is dying and we should keep calm and wait for them to kill everything or making us sick ????? ( BP, Halliburton, Monsanto etc etc ... ).
It is time to revolt not with arms but with arguments and ideas and discussing, LONG LIVE ATS !!!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
A stunning PR move, no doubt. Whether he will sell more of books by visting GI's or not remains to be seen. Somehow, I doubt most of them read anything besides Playboy.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I think ALL U.S politicians should stop visiting the troops and take care of business at home.

Bush is no saint and you'd have to enjoy lying to yourself to think such a thing.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Does the American public have amnesia?
Bush is the same bush that created the patriot act and SENT those troops to war in the first place!
Oh, but it's okay, he's there for a photo-op with one of them.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
Does the American public have amnesia?

Heh.

Bush is the same bush that created the patriot act and SENT those troops to war in the first place!
Oh, but it's okay, he's there for a photo-op with one of them.

Exactly. Don't forget about the constituency that actually wants this to continue, forever and the even more schizophrenic one that, in addition, would complain about government intrusion. A few photos and they're hypnotized into submission while believing they're "awakened" and not still imprisoned in their minds by suggestive propoganda. Yep, the programming is working bug-free.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire (condensed)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join