It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush makes surprise visit to U.S. troops

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
I see a wide eyed smile, the same expression i see on my kids faces when their grandparents fly in for a visit, and you see something evil.

Your kids use a fake smile to mask fear when Grandma and Grandpa come?

No surprise. Did you look at the rest of the pictures? Probably not. Time to get over whatever dark force is holding you back.

Dark forces? Is this about demons or the devil or something else too? Anything but the fact that G.W.Bush having real respect for the troops being a farce, right?

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Adevoc Satanae]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I see a wide eyed smile, the same expression i see on my kids faces when their grandparents fly in for a visit, and you see something evil.

You cannot read people very well. That is a phoney smile mixed with an expression of horror. There's no eye crinkle or any other real cues that it's a genuine smile. Stop terrorizing your children with their grandparents.

I think a message is being sent for everyone, semi-steganographically.

[edit on 8/12/2010 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I always think conspiratorial whenever I see George W. and his wife in Iraq.

While it would be really noble for George W. to visit the "Troops", I for one do not believe for one moment that he was there for the troops or anything to do with the troops. Since he brought his wife as well, I am certain that if had gone to take care of his personal business without visiting the troops, that the whole world would be asking, what is George doing in Iraq and not visiting the troops? What is he and Laura up to? What is going on? Etc etc.

Obviously if you're trying to keep your activity secret, you claim anything but the truth. In fact, you would use the cover of the troops as a "Morale" support show of support. It is the only cover that most will never question or look beyond especially if you control the media and what they report.

In such a way, George W. and his group can then be free to go to their Iraqi Satanic ritual where they can sacrifice a small group of fresh Iraqi children before lunch and then afterward go and visit the secret Saddam Hussein underground base that leads to the Stargate Technology before dinner and a photo op afterward with the troops.

With so much going on in America and with such a high profile as George W. has, it only makes sense to me for George W.and group to go somewhere for a happy meal and a movie while scoring some fresh opium or heroin for the flight back on board his multi-passenger jet liner with Secret Service agents and his bevy of evil followers licking their lips from the fresh blood they experienced while on a night out with the party animal, George W. himself.

Anyway, they can sleep all the way back to Washington, thinking of the wonderful ways that they seek to depopulate the planet. So much to do, and so little time to do it in.

I don't believe George went to Iraq for the troops, anymore than I think Obama would ever end the war or curtail invasion of privacy and other fascist surveillance methodologies associated with the whole Iraq, Afghanistan wars of conflict which are costing us dearly in money we don't have.

Since we all know George W. was in Iraq, and since I don't think he was there for the troops, then it implies to me that it was one of those "OTHER" kind of visits. Who knows, but I for one will never believe that George was there for the troops. Anyone who has observed George's character and behavior over the many years of shame, knows that it is highly unlikely that George W. cares about the "little People" , let alone the troops he sent to fight the war he fabricated for them to be involved in.

Ergo, he was not there for what they tell us he was there for. Of course I don't expect them to tell us the real truth, it is sad that speculation has to replace honest truth, but such is the way of things these days.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

I wasn't going to post on this thread until I read the 1st paragraph of your rant. What a bunch of "hogwash" (read: BS)
Then I got to the 3rd and stopped reading it all together.

You should read the OP!! They are at the USO at DFW airport. NOT IRAQ!

And as far as eating Iraqi babies and the total waste of ATS space and B/W.

I just can't tell you how disgusting it sounds.

Sheeesh.....
NO 73's for you,
Tom

Mods, sorry, put that just torqued me off!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish
reply to post by Chance321

Let's see, G.W. Bush spent 487 days at camp david, 490 days at the Crawford ranch and 43 days at Kennebunkport compound. That adds up to 1020 days of vacation or more than 1/3 of his total presidency. I believe that Bush set the record for the most vacation time taken by any president. Yeah, giving up golf was a real sacrifice wasn't it?

I believe those were working vacations, unlike obama taking Airforce One out for a joy ride. and I believe, if I'm looking at the map correctly all three places you listed are a little closer than Spain where michael took her latest vacation.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Bush is retired. That's all he does is GOLF. So what exactly did he have to give up to visit the troops? And at a Dallas airport no less? For him, visiting the troops is a vacation from the daily grind of golfing!

For the record, before the revisionists claim otherwise, Bush Jr. took more vacation time than any other president, before or since.

According to CBS News White House Correspondent Mark Knoller, today's trip marks Mr. Bush's 149th visit to the presidential retreat. The planned three-day stay, during which the president is being joined by family and former and current aides, will bring his total time spent at Camp David to all or part of 487 days.

Yes, that's 487 days. And Camp David is not even where the president has spent the most time when not at the White House: Knoller reports that Mr. Bush has made 77 visits to his ranch in Crawford during his presidency, and spent all or part of 490 days there. CBSNews

Another factcheck:
Republican presidents have taken more vacation time during their first year in office than there Democrat counterparts!
President Obama’s Vacation Days

Then I suppose the purpose of this thread was to imply Obama doesn't care about the troops since HE isn't out there visiting them?

Obama boosts troops in surprise Afghan visit

Overall there had been a concerted effort (beginning shortly after his election) to paint Obama as unpatriotic, with fabricated stories about how he "shunned" troops (url=http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/barackobama/a/afghanistan.htm]Urbanlegends: Obama Snubs Troops on Visit to Afghanistan[/url]) or how he removed a flag from his campaign plane/press conference, to even how he didn't wear a flag pin on his lapel.

American politics at its finest.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Blackmarketeer]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321
I believe those were working vacations, unlike obama taking Airforce One out for a joy ride.

Why do you believe that?

and I believe, if I'm looking at the map correctly all three places you listed are a little closer than Spain where michael took her latest vacation.

You should know that Michelle is neither the president nor the retired president so her trip to Spain has what to do with this? Know what Laura was doing for 7 years?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I apologize to all for the direction that this thread has taken. I took the troll bait from some selective masterbaiters in an effort to defend an innocent gesture from a past president. If I wanted to debate those still afflicted with BDS I would have posted this in the POLITICAL MADNESS FORUM.

Now the sick minded on ATS have launched into my children because of how I viewed a picture of a serviceman who was clearly happy to be home and who got a surprise handshake with a President. Pathetic!!

To any mods out there, feel free to close this down or move it into oblivion.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

jibeho,

You have no reason to apologize!!

G.W. IS retired, IS in Texas, stopped by the airport to say HOWDY to the returning troops. 'nough said!

It got hijacked, they (the Obama sore loser trolls) should be sorry.
They elected the sorry...

Anyway good thread S&F!!!

73's TO YOU!!
Tom (KC5ILU)

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I apologize to all for the direction that this thread has taken.

Thank you. Your constant attempts to bring up Obama for no good reason have been rather off-putting and not at all conducive to a discussion of the topic at hand as addressed by title and OP. Apology accepted.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I took the troll bait from some selective masterbaiters in an effort to defend an innocent gesture from a past president.

If you fell for bait laid out by a troll, what does that say about your powers of perception? I think using juvenile names to refer to other posters and spelling them wrong speaks to that a bit.

If I wanted to debate those still afflicted with BDS I would have posted this in the POLITICAL MADNESS FORUM.
Maybe you would like a blog then so you can only allow people to discuss exactly what you like?

Now the sick minded on ATS have launched into my children because of how I viewed a picture of a serviceman who was clearly happy to be home and who got a surprise handshake with a President. Pathetic!!

Psssssssssst. You brought up your kids. You used them for some reason. Any subsequent reference to them is your fault.

I see a wide eyed smile, the same expression i see on my kids faces when their grandparents fly in for a visit,
If your kids get cut or damp because you brought them to a bar fight, you do not get to blame anyone but you for bringing them to begin with.

To any mods out there, feel free to close this down or move it into oblivion.

Thread about Bush just not generating the Obama bashing material you hoped for?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomdham
reply to post by jibeho

jibeho,

You have no reason to apologize!!

G.W. IS retired, IS in Texas, stopped by the airport to say HOWDY to the returning troops. 'nough said!

It got hijacked, they (the Obama sore loser trolls) should be sorry.
They elected the sorry...

Anyway good thread S&F!!!

73's TO YOU!!
Tom (KC5ILU)

I thought this was ATS? The slogan used to be deny ignorance. The OP was factually incorrect. I simply pointed that out. Just because you do not like Obama I should let people post things on ATS I know are not true? I think you people have an Obama obsession.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Oh. It was in Dallas. I thought for a minute he actually left the country. Nice of the Bushes to take a moment.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Adevoc Satanae

I'm sorry but are the troops leaving Iraq because the Bush troop surge helped reduce the sectarian violence? The troops are not coming home because Obama wanted them to. Do not presume Obama had very much to do with it. At least Bush met with and even after leaving office it seems visits the troops. When was the last time Obama met with us commoners and not a pre selected group?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'm wondering why I'm being spoken about indirectly. Are you all that cowardly? Am I really that threatening that I cannot be directly adressed? I'm actually quite friendly, btw.

Anyway, the grandparts and kids being terrorized thing was a bit of jesting not to be taken too seriously. I apologize if any offense was taken.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13

I'm sorry but are the troops leaving Iraq because the Bush troop surge helped reduce the sectarian violence? The troops are not coming home because Obama wanted them to. Do not presume Obama had very much to do with it. At least Bush met with and even after leaving office it seems visits the troops. When was the last time Obama met with us commoners and not a pre selected group?

The violence only stopped (and it really didn't) because the provisional government cut a deal with Al Sadr. He is the power in Iraq.
en.wikipedia.org...
My husband will tell you almost all the fire they received came from "Sadr City" and they were not allowed to shoot back. Make no mistake, iraq isn't over by a longshot. Sadr just doesn't want to fight the Iraqi government and the U.S. at the same time. Once we are gone and he thinks he can get away with it...it's on. If we attack Iran they will set him loose on Iraq.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by antonia]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13

I'm sorry but are the troops leaving Iraq because the Bush troop surge helped reduce the sectarian violence? The troops are not coming home because Obama wanted them to. Do not presume Obama had very much to do with it.

Obama is the CIC and decided on when and how to start bringing them home just like Bush decided to "give up golf" in front of cameras for a while. I thought this thread was all about gestures?

At least Bush met with and even after leaving office it seems visits the troops.
Obama has met with the troops, what are you talking about?

When was the last time Obama met with us commoners and not a pre selected group?

When was the last time Bush was over your place for a drink?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

It's the least he can do after being complicit in the theft of the office of the President of the United States. It's too little too late. I haven't forgotten. I'll say no more.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by jibeho

Total respect, send them to die for your rich buddies. That's true respect right there.

VERY good point indeed!!

For what he and his buddies have GAINED at the expense of our SONS and DAUGHTERS being forced to face unbelievable terror, torment, and death, that is the least he could. THE VERY LEAST HE CAN DO!!

If he really was a decent human being, he would be visiting the relatives of all the DECEASED SONS and DAUGHTERS on BOTH sides of the war. There remains many INNOCENT people who are truly grieving EVERY SECOND OF EVERY DAY from what we now are discovering was a POINTLESS war.

So get busy with offering all your condolences to the families of all the dead people everywhere Mr. War God. It may take you a HUNDRED lifetimes to accomplish that mission though. Therefore, NO photo ops allowed. Theres NO TIME FOR IT Mr Smiley-happy-wealthy-War-God.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
That old goat! What a photo op! It reminds me of the press conference where Stephen Colbert says something on how he has so many photo ops. My recent belief is that were in the end times according to revelation, and our leaders are actually satanic warmongers who use the sheep anyway they can. I know many military people who think 9-11 inside job theories are too big to be true. It shows how many open minds go into the military. I respect the oathkeepers and those who wont arrest americans or work with police in warrentless checkpoints.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join