It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock on Coast to Coast 2 nite.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Oneolddude

Last night was the first time in years I DID NOT listen to the C2C AM show. I have NO interest in listening to this Whacko who acts as if he just spontaneously came up with the concepts he expounds up on. I came up with all those beliefs 35 years ago when I was a young man. I used to sit around stoned talking that same crapola. Someone needs to give Davey boy a pee test and maybe have an intervention. Oh well nobody reads my response anyway.

Very informative and im guessing the "law of one" crap comes from Theosophy im guessing? I had no idea.. yet he had to get all that stuff somewhere. Makes sense and I always enjoy you're input oneolddude

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

I heard David admit to using El Ehs Dee on a video on YouTube years ago.

I won't count that against him, but I would certainly take it into consideration despite that users of those "things" will dazzle us with the line that it "expands consciousness."

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
As entertaining as this guy can be, I am growing tired of him. I find his use of Edgar Cayce's name a piece of disrespectful garbage. Simply because he has a black and white photo of himself posing at the same angle. What a disgusting piece of disrespecful malarky. If you scrutinize the photo you can clearly see that the two men have entirely different features. Their ears are way off, their noses have different heights, their eyes have different heights. Literally nothing is the same. For that matter, who ever said that one resembles their predecessor when reincarnating?

Then the guy tells his audience he is in the know about a Montauk Project because a biker in Denny's told him! Seriously? Denny's? A strange biker guy? That's your source? W O W!

Sorry for the rant, but I just think that profiting from a dead man's name is simply disgusting. The man is a beast of a charlatan.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by spinalremain]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
My buddies and I used to take '___' and whatever in college years ago and discuss the same type of stuff he does. The only difference is that we didn't charge people for the discussion and we never claimed to be a reincarnated anyone. Does Wilcock think that he is an original thinker? Or does he know that he's fleecing his followers? That's the real question; whether he's 100 percent full of crap, or simply delusional.

So to the above poster....... using hallucinogenic substance shouldn't be held against him. He doesn't proclaim that drugs are good. Neither do I for that matter, but you cannot discredit someone for using drugs in their past. He already has plenty of unethical behavior to discredit him without the need for going into his past. The guy actually has a picture taken in black and white while he makes the same face as Cayce. HAhahahaha. I swear it's really awful if you just look at it for what it really is.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by spinalremain]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hey there guys, I rarely post but i have to join in here. i thought some of wilcocks earlier videos were alright, at least the one about the pineal gland but there are some things that i was always suspicious of.. one of them being how he really pushes that he is reincarnated... and his only proof is the aforementioned picture. while i am not really deep into it i know quite a bit about Edgar Cayce. his next incarnation isnt due for awhile, and as elevated as he was... for him to reincarnate as this waif is a major step backwards. it doesnt fit. i believed it for a minute until i started to actually get into the life and experiences of Cayce. and then i looked into Wilcock some more. and it does seem that he just regurgitates what he hears. that man is very confused, some of the things he says on divine cosmos dont add up either. i have stopped reading that site. i believe he did himself in the last time he was on c2c, the disclosure never came, i am sure he tried to explain it away. i am a day behind on c2c, i am a streamlink member and have the shows downloaded. I listen to them at work the next day. i will have some commentary i am sure after i listen to this guy babbleing. this guy is full of himself and very narcissistic. i do not want to hear his music

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The same usual comments. I always feel when people come on in such negative numbers, where there's smoke, there's fire.

David has alot of information, and his presentations and interviews are well worth watching.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I believe it was David Wilcock's failed prediction around December that created the wave of negativity we are seeing here as of late. While I share the same general dissent over the failed prediction, I must say some the counter-arguments I'm reading are equally pathetic and misinformed.

99% of you don't understand that to present a sound argument against something, you have to digest the information in full, first. A lot of what I'm reading is tantamount to simple ignorance. Statements like "I shut off the radio after 5 seconds" and "I stopped listening to this wacko a long time ago". Listening isn't always believing. Rather it's a critical element of one's personality that allows you to make more informed decisions.

The 'smarter-than-thou' elitist mentality of most modern ATS'r's needs an ego-check....just like.....eh....Wilcock....

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Cool thanks for the details!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I should be fairly easy to work some statistics and figure out if these words appearing in reverse-speech might have meaning or purpose. An index/database of all syllables in all English words would be composed and compiled. An objective measuring standard which compared a reverse-speech syllable to a regular speech syllable would give a P value and confidence interval representing how close to normal speech, this reverse-speech syllable is.

The syllables from reverse speech would all be analyzed using this method and could also be analyzed by humans judging each audio clip's qualities and closeness to regular speech. Then take a look at each clip and find the best interpretation of what the reverse-speech says, on a per-word and per-phrase basis. Then these words would be compared to a dictionary, and the syllable database created to see if it can be considered a real word, or just gibberish. Then the phrases determined to have real words in reverse would be analyzed for potential meaning.

I have a feeling that the sounds used in English speech (as well as other latin-based languages) are symmetrical to an extent, and that by reversing a clip of somebody speaking you will hear something that sounds like regular speech, regardless of the reverse-speech phenomena.

Also, it must be considered that if reverse-speech is real, is it a purposeful effect, a subconscious effect, or an artificial/"implanted" effect? Does every phrase one speaks have a reverse-speech meaning? Can you listen to an audio clip of somebody speaking normally and determine what part would give results once reverse? Is there some criteria, be it the words used, the meaning intended, or the emotion behind the words, that can be shown to cause the reverse-speech to come through?

Reverse-speech is something which is expected to occur when a language works like English does - A lot of letters/sounds/syllables, many having a symmetrical waveform, are put together in tons and tons of combinations, each person having their own accent and enunciation/pronunciation style... There's a lot of room for random things which seem nonrandom.

If you put a typewriter in front of a monkey, he WILL eventually type out all of Shakespeare's works with no grammatical or spelling errors. I'm sure we've all heard this. It's also how brute forcing works in the tech world. You just ram random combinations down the machine's throat til you hit one that works. Getting a match is only a result of waiting long enough. There had better be reverse-speech evident in a percentage of ALL persons' speech. If we only see reverse speech in certain people speaking at certain times, I think that would be more convincing and statistically significant than if every had reverse-speech all the time.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The Willcock Coast to Coast episodes are the only ones that get pulled pulled off youtube. I swear Wilcock sits around starting at the computer for days after he does a coast interview just waiting for people to post so he can file copyright complaints.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Cusp
The Willcock Coast to Coast episodes are the only ones that get pulled pulled off youtube. I swear Wilcock sits around starting at the computer for days after he does a coast interview just waiting for people to post so he can file copyright complaints.

I noticed that too. I had some of his interviews on my youtube last year when he was fairly fresh to me and what do you know? They get copyright flags yet my other coast videos stayed up? I really did not think much about it at the time figured it was randomness or someone did not like the videos and false flagged them "happens all the time" but now i makes sense. I also had some of his Divine Cosmos audio blogs too that got flagged?

There may be some truth to what you are saying

I haven't paid attention to him since last fall after the the Disclosure flop and Camelot broke up and he has not been in the newer camelot videos. That too i stopped paying attention too. Kerry Cassidy has taken the disinfo route imo. David really has not had much of a vehicle since last fall. Probably laid low for a while and looked up some more crap to regurgitate. I wont host any of his stuff on my channels any more anyway.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetsuo

If you put a typewriter in front of a monkey, he WILL eventually type out all of Shakespeare's works with no grammatical or spelling errors. I'm sure we've all heard this. It's also how brute forcing works in the tech world. You just ram random combinations down the machine's throat til you hit one that works.

I know this is the wrong place to discuss this but that just is not the case and somthing that has always irked me...
A chimp pounding on a computer or typewriter would never type a single page of any novel. They would keep pounding nonsense and would never produce a sentence much less a page or novel... Its like saying the black and white static random dots on a TV with n o antennae would eventually form the mona lisa.
Comparing it to a brute force program is no applicable as it does not keep trying the same failed combination over and over as a chimp on a typewriter or static on a tv would.

Then of course the chimp could theorhetically evolve if he did live forever and type it out but you get my point.

To stay on topic, Wilcox appears to have some great ideas and insight to someone dabbling into the possibilities of extraterrestrial life and planetary visitation.... I include myself in that lot intil I spent more time here and learned on my own that he is the equivilent of a late 1800s snake-oil salesman..

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
You know, it would have been nice to hear the broadcast but it's been taken off because of copyright, blah, blah, blah.

I like David, but I'm thinking he's maybe a little bit caught up in his own torsion field sometimes.

As for disclosure, it's bound to happen one way or the other. If not, God help us all.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
Is there a free stream?

Line 2

www.coasttocoastam.com...

You can stream Coast to Coast off of their home website.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Summary of c2c with David Wilcock(I’ll do my best to be unbiased):

The first hour was just about UK UFO stuff. Pretty standard subject matter, nothing groundbreaking but still informative.

Hour 2:
Introduction... Dave talks about how he went to 2 of the 12 vortex points on earth. One in Hawaii the other in . he visited 2 of 12, these points were determined by examination of airplane and marine records, noting where ships\planes disappeared the most. He goes on to describe vortexes and the theory behind them. He expounds on geometry as the secret to everything, this is a standard topic that he often talks about. He cites the work of several other people to back up his theories.
He claims to have made a discovery after taking the ideas from several scientists and researchers (mostly russian). This discovery involves Einstein’s theories being incorrect. As you approach the speed of light mass doesn’t increase it instead decreases. The quantum movement in the atom puts everything at close to light speed and just by jostling it around you can make the jump and move to a parallel reality. So when you rotate things you spin them up over light speed.
The rest of this hour was spent talking about his recent tour of crop circles. He has contacts in the European illuminati that tell him all the PTB games need to end by 2012. Population reduction helps the earth. He returns to crop circles and describes soil differences in crop circles.

Hour 3
More about crop circles, he almost goes into stream of consciousness here. he directs people to watch a free video on his website or youtube. He is suspicious about matt simmons, and the recent plane crash in Alaska. He moves on to founding father and 2012. Novus order seclorum really means a new race is born. he continues with the history of that phrase. The seals on the dollar bill are references to ancient roman prophecy where the gods return and people become golden. (Virgils 4th Echlogue)
Pyramids are a worldwide phenomenon , Tibetan sound levitation. Gravity is a side effect of the earth being created. All you need to create levitation is 3 nine volt batteries…(quote from an illuminate insider)

Hour 4
Phone calls… Physics and consciousness are changing. DNA evolving rapidly. 2012 will be like a massive telepathic download. .. frogs transforming into salamanders(of course
). There are people trying to get free energy type stuff out. But TPB murder people that try. He wants people to read his new 'groundbreaking' book.

end summary

not so bad really... but i still dont trust him.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
3 nineV batteries, and what else? A magic wand? A magic word? How exactly do 3 - 9V batteries create levitation?

Wait; lemme guess. It's all in his book for only $9.95, right?

[edit on 13-8-2010 by spinalremain]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

I don't know what to think about this, but isn't it worth thinking about? What if it was all we need to created levitation on a small scale?

I agree with the other posters that think you should listen to the info and not the speaker. It is being shown to me that many people here posting rude things and using ridicule are simply venting there anger. It is understandable considering his past track record however.

I think some of his information and theories are great, but then again I don't like anyone who claims to have all these super high up insiders but nothing they say ever really comes to pass...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyle43
reply to post by spinalremain

I don't know what to think about this, but isn't it worth thinking about? What if it was all we need to created levitation on a small scale?

I agree with the other posters that think you should listen to the info and not the speaker. It is being shown to me that many people here posting rude things and using ridicule are simply venting there anger. It is understandable considering his past track record however.

I think some of his information and theories are great, but then again I don't like anyone who claims to have all these super high up insiders but nothing they say ever really comes to pass...

Hell yeah it's worth thinking about! I would love for it to be true. I just have sense that tells me that all I know about batteries and physics make it impossible to make something heavier than an ounce levitate with 3 nine V batteries. Think about it. Do you really think that in the last 100 years, not 1 single guy figured this out and brought it to light? It's silly. We already know about magnetic fields and such. He is just spewing his misunderstanding of the subject. If not, then why doesn't he recreate his findings?
Also I am not angry. I don't wish harm on the man or anything like that. I just really dislike the way he passes himself off as Edgar Cayce's reincarnation, and his evidence is a black and white photo he took while making the same face as Cayce. I find it in the poorest taste. Even worse is the fact that ppl are swallowing it! They're believing that he is what he says he is. This is dangerous. Now we may have ppl believing that 9v batteries can make them float. Hell, that's more dangerous than '___' and jumping out the window.
If 3 batteries can induce a magnetic field onto my body and make me float then I'm first on line though. Sign me up. I will be the poster child for the magic batteries, floating along with a big smile.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by spinalremain]

[edit on 17-8-2010 by spinalremain]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join