It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock on Coast to Coast 2 nite.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
www.coasttocoastam.com...

Well lets see what the 2012 Enigma boy, has to say about disclosure now.

Related link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-8-2010 by solarstorm]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
ahh, thanks for the heads up,
I will definitely be skipping this one. lol

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Im guessing we will hear Davey rehash the same material just like he always does on coast and all his project camelot interviews. Goes something like this..

Talks about his inside in washington leaking him details of impending Disclosure by veterans day this time.. his insider being (Peter Peterson Old fart with big fish stories) or some other nobody shill Kerry found on the street
Talks about a broken pipe under his hood radiator "omen of fix the leak"
some poor shmuck calls about a bad dream dave tells him it is symbolic of the mans misfortunes in life ect and buy his book
Dave talks about scientists zapping frogs with lasers and growing a lizards tail
Dave goes on a rant how he was poor but now he is making money off suckers and is getting ahead in life "not in those words"
Dave talks about himself for a whole half hour and embellishes in caller feedback
David tells us he is reincarnated of some dead psychic
Dave talks about the planets changing frequency and we are going to get superpowers and we will be able to fly
Dave plays samples of his corny new ager hippie music nobody will buy and George will praise him as the next John Lennon

All those things in different order and the usual

Read this
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Hi,
Dunno?, but seems to me this guy (Wilcock) is not exactly firing on all cylinders. That and he knows little to nothing about the subjects he speaks on.

David's a meek and mild kind of person. But has nothing at all to add to ufo discussion. Cripes, I'm tired of seeing his name in ATS lights.
Project Camelot has done such great work over the years, I read pretty-much all their stuff. But Wilcock's out of touch, out of knowledge; perhaps out of phase?

Decoy

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Is there a free stream?

Line 2

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
Is there a free stream?

Line 2

---

Hah? What line are you on tonight laddy? Check out the local area stations--am, for Coast to coast. May start now (1:am).

Decoy

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Decoy
Hi,
Dunno?, but seems to me this guy (Wilcock) is not exactly firing on all cylinders. That and he knows little to nothing about the subjects he speaks on.

David's a meek and mild kind of person. But has nothing at all to add to ufo discussion. Cripes, I'm tired of seeing his name in ATS lights.
Project Camelot has done such great work over the years, I read pretty-much all their stuff. But Wilcock's out of touch, out of knowledge; perhaps out of phase?

Decoy

Exactly he rehashes other story tellers material and sometimes mention's a name but you can credit most his material to popular web fubar and modern lore. I was intrigued in the beginning and recommended him to many people then realized he was a hack and slapped myself. If he is not reinventing the Montauk chair story or the Manhattan project he is telling the audience the black triangles are really stealth balloons. Dave reminds me of the guy in high school that was always smoked up.. Dime Bag Dave was his name. Rolling up is his game.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Hes good at collating information, he uses his literally average intuition to put a whole bunch of information together that few people spend the time to read about, and uses a passable similarity of himself to cayce in terms of appearence as a way of gaining a public-personality.

2012 Enigma was interesting, but its all just an amalgamation of concepts he strung together with very average intuitive guidance.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Great.........ack, ugh.....

Paul Hellyer was on a couple nights ago, and I was kind of looking forward to that. But, Snoory mentioned Bassett right at the beginning. Then Hellyer started talking about Gobal Warming and a 10 year time frame before we all die (or suffer horribly) He pretty much lost me there...

But then he moved onto UFO's and Disclosure which was going along well untill he mentioned Greer and P. Harris. I reached to turn off the radio at that point....but just like a car crash on the freeway where you promise you won't look, I found myself continuing to drive along and look at the mess on the side of the road...

Very disjointed interview with Hellyer wandering all over the map...

So, another car crash tonight to drive by I guess....

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Exactly he rehashes other story tellers material and sometimes mention's a name but you can credit most his material to popular web fubar and modern lore.

So, if he is wrong, then you know all the facts about the things he discusses? If you do know what is true, have you put anything out for people to read? I would be interested.

I was intrigued in the beginning and recommended him to many people then realized he was a hack and slapped myself.

He is a hack in what way?

If he is not reinventing the Montauk chair story or the Manhattan project he is telling the audience the black triangles are really stealth balloons.

Can you quote him where he said that black triangles are really stealth balloons. That I would love to see.

Dave reminds me of the guy in high school that was always smoked up.. Dime Bag Dave was his name. Rolling up is his game.

Yeah, I knew a few like that myself. They always went around making fun of the guys who were a little brighter than they were.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
Hes good at collating information, he uses his literally average intuition to put a whole bunch of information together that few people spend the time to read about, and uses a passable similarity of himself to cayce in terms of appearence as a way of gaining a public-personality.

2012 Enigma was interesting, but its all just an amalgamation of concepts he strung together with very average intuitive guidance.

In what way should he have put it all together that would have helped? I gather by what you say of him, your intuition is much higher then?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

I'm saying my intuition is exactly the same as his, and I could do the same thing he does by collecting a whole bunch of topics and finding a common thread to string them together.

I'm not saying there is necessarily anything wrong with that, but it/he is nothing special, and alot of the time, the concrete predictions he intuitively pieces together are somewhat off, and they don't manifest.

He uses 'informed' projection not prediction.

[edit on 11/8/10 by ghostsoldier]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Decoy

Yeah,
He just repeats things everyone else has said.
Ive honestly never learned anything from hi that I hadnt heard from someone else first, or thought myself. lol
Nothing original or fascinating about the dude.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
@FiatLux

Have you ever heard David on coast?

So, if he is wrong, then you know all the facts about the things he discusses? If you do know what is true, have you put anything out for people to read? I would be interested.

Where did I say he was wrong in everything he says or that I knew ALL the facts? Most of his stuff comes from the Law of One channeling. What does that say? I do not take Channeling seriously do you? The law of one stuff is a belief system not hard facts. I do not have a blogspot about Daves material but maybe I will start one one day if there is enough demand for it . And i have never seen any of Daves predictions come true.. yet. His sources are always vague and his modus is usually hearsay.

He is a hack in what way?

He is a person who is a professional at doing some sort of service, but does crappy work. That being he does not provide sources for his claims and or so called findings and other people as well as I have had difficulty in searching and finding these "scientists" and what have you. Im guessing he gets his material second hand from people like Bashar via channeling the alien XENU.

Can you quote him where he said that black triangles are really stealth balloons. That I would love to see.

Do you listen to coast?

It was his last appearance on Coast he talked about Black Triangles being "Stealth Balloons" as opposed to what Edgar Fouche is saying. I rather go with Edgar Fouche.

But Dave is a very nice and cool guy despite he is just a dreamer and good talker

I bet he could clear a 6 footer and would be the life of any keg party

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

unknown soldier,
You don't like people with epilepsy or somethin'? lol

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
This is nuts...are they even going to mention how David's disclosure prediction turned out to be an epic NOT?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

unknown soldier,
You don't like people with epilepsy or somethin'? lol

No I don't I plan to burn one at the stake of i ever find one of them

Damn epileptics

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Well I enjoy listening to David Wilcock. Some of his information is useful, some of it isnt. IF there is anyone on ATS who actually listened to it tonight- please let me know which hour is the most interesting= as 4 hrs of David Wilcock is too much for me

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

He is just expounding on beliefs and concepts that first came about during the Renaissance (the period of Enlightenment)

Wilcock pictures his self as a modern New Age Renaissance man.

Old Davey boy was once a unemployed slacker with a Bachelors degree in Psychology.

He was living in the basement of a hippy couple who made a living making those weird candles that you see at craft and arts shows and Renaissance Faires.

This was in the midwest near Louisville,Ky and New Albany,Indiana

That is where they met.

They were all people who lived the Renaissance Faire circuit and they acted like they were renaissance people.

I have noticed he always wears those poofy sleeved shirts and long hair.

Picture him strumming a lute.

When he was supposed to be out looking for a job,he was actually at the local library reading about Theosophy.

If anyone was well read in all these esoteric beliefs they would know it.

His website is called "Divine Cosmos"

Theosophy actually means "God Wisdom"

The Oxford English Dictionary defines theosophy as: "Any system of speculation which bases the knowledge of nature upon that of the divine nature", noting it is used in particular with reference to Boehme.

Divine Cosmos is just another way of saying God Wisdom.

He has just taken someone elses concepts and put it into modern thoughts.

A quote from the Wiki link.

Theosophy is a doctrine of religious philosophy and mysticism. Theosophy holds that all religions are attempts by the "Spiritual Hierarchy" to help humanity in evolving to greater perfection, and that each religion therefore has a portion of the truth. The founding members, Helena Petrovna Blavatsky (1831–1891), Henry Steel Olcott (1832–1907), and William Quan Judge (1851–1896), established the Theosophical Society in New York City in 1875.

Last night was the first time in years I DID NOT listen to the C2C AM show.

I have NO interest in listening to this Whacko who acts as if he just spontaneously came up with the concepts he expounds up on.

I came up with all those beliefs 35 years ago when I was a young man.

I used to sit around stoned talking that same crapola.

Someone needs to give Davey boy a pee test and maybe have an intervention.

Oh well nobody reads my response anyway.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oneolddude

He has just taken someone elses concepts and put it into modern thoughts.

Last night was the first time in years I DID NOT listen to the C2C AM show.

I have NO interest in listening to this Whacko who acts as if he just spontaneously came up with the concepts he expounds up on.

I came up with all those beliefs 35 years ago when I was a young man.

I used to sit around stoned talking that same crapola.

Someone needs to give Davey boy a pee test and maybe have an intervention.

Oh well nobody reads my response anyway.

Hey there. You did catch my attention. I view him among the very same lines. But I think Davey boy is one of those guys who doesn't need drugs. I figure some people naturally produce the chemicals that others need to induce. Davey seems to be on a constant crapola high without ever taking drugs - well, who's to say that he doesn't smoke crack before lecturing, it would seem plausible. But he strikes me as the kind of guy who is "high" naturally. I think Davey's everyday-perspective is just like mine when I go on a drug binge.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join