It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communications piped into your brain!!!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
ya know, I honestly believed that the Bible mentions
that we would be given a choice to accept the anti-christ
or reject him. After seeing this technology, I don't
see that a choice is being given. It is forced !!!
God help us !!!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Look over my previous post. I think this tech is being used on everyone, and the people who don't break through the barriers are just becoming mindless hive-minded zombies, but the rest are seeing the insanity everywhere and rejecting the programming.

There's always a choice, but nobody said the truth wouldn't be painful to bear.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I got the full brunt for 8 years 24/7/365 with several general hospital and mental hospital admissions there were things done to me I cannot begin to describe but I've been struck down and struck dumb more times than I can count,yes the technology is very,very nasty but you have free will to believe whatever you want,no matter what happens you must keep that.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
It's really interesting that a lot of aware ats members are posting about these experiences. I think it's possible that ... everyone is being mind-controlled by these types of technologies, but only the people who are more self-aware are getting these glitches. Perhaps it's that the ones who have the strongest wills, energetic vibration, whatever .. are able to block out some of the programming and view it on occasions.

It would sort of explain the majority being zombified, and several members of ATS, who seem to be quite aware, having these experiences.

you have a very valid point.

I just wonder what the average Joe out there in the
world is handling this type mechanism? Or maybe
he doesn't even know it's going on. Maybe that's
why they treat us like we're nuts. How do you
wake these type people up ????

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Sadly, I don't think you can. It seems some people develop a high degree of self awareness early on, and if you don't .. it's very difficult and a slow process. Because AND if this is occurring as we are theorizing, then it would be much more difficult to break free for the average person than in previous time periods.

I think that this is happening for the average person on a nearly 100% unconscious level, except they're getting programmed with blissful thinking/emotions so that it seems all is well, even though anything which is rational points otherwise. I really think that a lot of this new-age programming is part of it as well. It's literally teaching mindlessness.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

You can have short waking dreams when the brain does a sort of short circuit from time to time. Unless you're having this regularly I'd just chalk it up to having a brain fart on those occasions.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by thepixelpusher]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
I really think that a lot of this new-age programming is part of it as well. It's literally teaching mindlessness.

OMG
it makes perfect logical sense

dumb the people down by mind programming,
then the gov changes the laws and the people accept
it at will. Those who oppose the changes
the gov adopts are the ones not receptive
of the programming and are labeled terrorists.
They are killed off or imprisoned.

why didn't I see this before???

Just think, Afgh and Iraq both were dictatorships
and their media was controlled by forces not
aligned with TPTB. Therefore no programming
was allowed. So you invade the countries to
allow the programming. This isn't about oil.

This is about SOULS !!!! It's about SLAVERY !!!!

winning their hearts and minds was only a metaphor
for the true agenda.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

WELL HELLO YOU'VE FINALLY HIT THE DECK BRO!!

Total global domination and subjegation is the long term plan.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I mean really:

How many threads have been started on ATS
that asks people

ARE YOU WATCHING TV ????

ARE YOU LISTENING TO THE RADIO ???

It's mind programming and they are taking
a census to see whether or not we are taking
our medicine ???

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Ok, now I'm beginning to think the
messages are from the good guys
trying to disrupt the programming.
Stands to reason

any thoughts on this ???

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix

I was a psychotronic and spiritual warfare victim from 1998-2006,your not nuts not only can they project pictures and voices they can interrupt radio and television I believe its an interruption of line of sight processing between you and what your looking at but your brain processes it as a full picture,I wont spoil your day by describing the torture than can be done remotely but there is a grid being put in place,they are ever tweaking their capabilities and the future battle will not be for freedom but free will.

You are correct about free will however the Bible already speaks about this long ago....it is one of the only reasons why we still have any semblance of free will left at all (in my humble opinion). What has been done up to now is against free will (it is for some, less so for others). It is when it comes to buying and selling (the mark of the beast) where we are supposed to be able to decide whether we do or do not accept this crap. (Knowingly, willingly and of our own free will with all it's implications). I already know my answer, it is a definate and resounding NO! I am not and will never be a slave to ANYONE, not knowingly, willingly and or not nand nor of my own free will. Get ready......hold on tight this ride is just about to start....

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I've got some sad news for you Ive had exposure to well over 50 groups with this technology with varying degrees of capability up to and including changing time and space,they just about all are sociopaths and psycopaths let loose with toys they shouldn't be near Ive only met 2 I would consider 'reasonable'.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Boony...

Are you telling me you are accepting these people's "over the top mystical explanations" as fact, before even accepting you may need a medical exam?

And here I was thinking you were logical.

Well, enjoy chasing invisible butterflies with imaginary nets.

Send me a U2U if you ever make a thread about doing the right thing and seeing a doctor.

Until then, have fun with this.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Page 16 huh?

I woke up one time at the house of a friends only to hear a cell phone going off, I amnot sure if it was hooked up to the speaker but it was playing out of the speaker or next to the speaker and it was very amplified. I know I wasn;t hearing things it happened several times. It was morse code.

This is how you know I am not cheating. I still remember the tone and can repeat this command. I just don't know what it means.

Long dash dot dot dot dot, short dash dot dot, dot dot dot.

I looked it up and it was like didt or something rediculous.

There is also a thread. But I havenen't looked up this thread because I have already stated that this the tone in my head. I don't remember the letters it spelled, but it was some sort of abreviation, all I remember is the tone. I never forgot it.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelpusher

You can have short waking dreams when the brain does a sort of short circuit from time to time. Unless you're having this regularly I'd just chalk it up to having a brain fart on those occasions.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by thepixelpusher]

Pixelpusher, sounds like you learned just a little BIT and BYTE since she told your avatar that "You are like a child making alot of noise"

"Unless you're having this regularly " is the point I am trying to make.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Also sorry for asking, but how did this get to page 16?

Just curious, and lazy.

BTW here it is if you are interested.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 13-8-2010 by 12.21.12]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

If you check the thread there are links to real technologies that are admitted to as existing now technology is not a flight of fancy,some of us have had exposure to the technologies they wont admit too,by all means OP can see a doctor but exploring these avenues is not a flight of fancy.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Page 16 huh?

I woke up one time at the house of a friends only to hear a cell phone going off, I amnot sure if it was hooked up to the speaker but it was playing out of the speaker or next to the speaker and it was very amplified. I know I wasn;t hearing things it happened several times. It was morse code.

This is how you know I am not cheating. I still remember the tone and can repeat this command. I just don't know what it means.

Long dash dot dot dot dot, short dash dot dot, dot dot dot.

I looked it up and it was like didt or something rediculous.

There is also a thread. But I havenen't looked up this thread because I have already stated that this the tone in my head. I don't remember the letters it spelled, but it was some sort of abreviation, all I remember is the tone. I never forgot it.

but it was some sort of abreviation

Have you tried looking up Acronyms?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
reply to post by Mr Mask

If you check the thread there are links to real technologies that are admitted to as existing now technology is not a flight of fancy,some of us have had exposure to the technologies they wont admit too,by all means OP can see a doctor but exploring these avenues is not a flight of fancy.

If you look...there are a lot more schizophrenics in the world then there are technologies such as those you are quoting.

further more, none of those technologies do anything REMOTELY like implanting wireless digital screens to your eyes via signal.

Not even close...

Now...are you all seriously going to play this silly game and not tell Boon that MOST LIKELY chances are he had a "mental lapse" of some sort?

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Yeah, its in the other thread.

Not sure if I accurately decoded the morse code though.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join