It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communications piped into your brain!!!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Oh... this happens to me all the time too! And much worse.

It's called schizophrenia. For you the beginnings of possible schizophrenia.

You're in your late teens, mid-twenties right? I got my schizophrenia at 27. I'm in my mid-30's now.

Trust me... if I'm right... it's gonna get much worse. See a doctor and get some meds.

Unless... well maybe you are right. Maybe my schizophrenia is a wire-tap right into my brain.

But it's something I have to live with. I've debunked my illness long enough to know it's just an illness. Sucks for me. Paranoia is a big issue that comes along with it. Just remember to take brakes, lay down, and remind yourself that it's not happening.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by etcorngods
The Christians are not the good guys,

then we have nothing more to discuss
if you think Christians are the bad guys.

I wasn't discussing anything with you. I was presenting the interpretation of your experiences, in response to your threads. Your response confirmed that you don't have the ability to understand --- as your dream suggested.

You are likely to experience progressively more and more traumatic experiences.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

do we just out the match? or do we put the monkeys in a cage?

Weird questions... I don't know, do what you want, but be aware that even though crude some of this stuff is possible. But unnecessary for control because of interpretation... again all reality is different interpretations... And if the government wanted control they would not use this form of communication because there are to many interpretations in the human psyche for instance the mind could interpret it as talking to anything from ghosts to god's, so of what use is a device such as this for control. If you want to control monkeys you don't mess with there thought processes or ideas by external magic technologies....You change there habitat and give them bananas if they do as you want them to do... maybe even give one monkey a fancy hat and say that it's in control so as the other monkeys follow. I said it before in another thread it's all habit in a habitat, though as for all these funded groups testing all these technology's that they mysteriously just discovered, some even dropping from the sky in there laps, mysteriously.... it's getting old, they need to bring some of these things to market...I am getting bored of using my hands to type...I just want to look at the screen and use some other device to implant words in computer system...That way I can do something else with my hands like eat or hold a book and read while online. Though by the time they bring it to market Ill probably lose interest. Anyways check out these vid's one has a psychic monkey in it, the hairy/furry kind not hairless/bald kind.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-8-2010 by galadofwarthethird]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Anyways check out these vid's one has a psychic monkey in it, the hairy/furry kind not hairless/bald kind.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-8-2010 by galadofwarthethird]

holy brody, a telepathic monkey.. i most likely have missed something, but in that vid (the second one), did they just imply the monkey has telepathic powers?. or does it have to do with the... eh.. "things" they planted in its brain?.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by GreyWolf.]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Kundalini, perhaps? The problem is, you don't have to be crazy, but will knowing this help you?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GreyWolf.

holy brody, a telepathic monkey.. i most likely have missed something, but in that vid (the second one), did they just imply the monkey has telepathic powers?. or does it have to do with the... eh.. "things" they planted in its brain?.

I was just messing around the monkey is not telepathic as in the sense of the word..As in you could read minds and move things with your mind, without implants. But ya there are technology's were implants in the brain will allow you to communicate in certain ways with computers or other people with implants. Think of it like a cellphone, only directly hooked up to your brain. Monitoring brain signals like they did in the monkey vid and a computer translating that info or brain patterns into data and relating it to an external machine like the robotic arm the monkey was moving around. You know any "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" type of thing.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by shineling
Oh... this happens to me all the time too! And much worse.

It's called schizophrenia. For you the beginnings of possible schizophrenia.

You're in your late teens, mid-twenties right? I got my schizophrenia at 27. I'm in my mid-30's now.

No, I'm 47 yrs old
and I have never had an episode before
like this one.

well it just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside
to know that a steady regime of pills from the
gobermint can fix it. lol

that was a not-so-good attempt at sarcasm

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

I can definitely relate to your situation , I have been dealing with something similar for about 40 years.

Back story: When I was about 9 years old, I received an extreme electrical shock. I was camping with my family in Florida and not knowing any better, I tried to unplug two electrical cords while I was standing in a puddle of water. I was frozen and couldn’t move at all. Fortunately, my mother was nearby, and unplugged the main cord from the electrical outlet and saved my life.

A little while later, I was sitting in a lawn chair in a daydream like trance, staring out over this marsh behind our camper. For some reason, I was seeing in my mind, this hunter with a rifle, camouflage clothes - the whole bit. I saw him shoot at a bird in a tree that was in front of me on our side of the marsh. He hit the bird with the shot and it fell out of the tree and hit the ground dead. At that instant, a bird fell out of a tree right in front of me and hit the ground and it was dead! I saw it happen immediately before it actually happened. Of course he wasn’t shot by a real hunter, or shot at all, he just died and fell to the ground. A very weird a rare occurrence to see a wild animal just suddenly die like that.

After this incident, I began to go into these day dream like trances all of the time, and whatever I was thinking would actually happen! It’s always these stupid scenarios, but it‘s always something bad. This has been going on for about 40 years now. I started trying to “snap out of it”, or in other words, just try to stop thinking whatever I was thinking and think about something else, because all of these things that I thought about that happened, were always bad things. So, I started snapping out of it and saying in my mind “Leave me, Leave me!".

I do feel like I don’t have full control of my mind, someone or something else seems to.
I truly feel that my subconscious mind owns me and that something else owns it. It’s a frightening feeling to say the least. This is just one factor of my strange life that I have lived, but I don’t have the time or patience to type about all of it at this point in time.

Anyway, I just wanted chime in with my experience, which is similar to yours to let you know that you are not alone.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by NTSRFR1]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Smoking weed and drinking won't cause you to hallucinate like that. This is an experimental mind control technology I've heard about before. It's meant to take the place of the trauma-based mind control used in the twentieth century for the elites, but it's being given to independent organizations for testing on various members of the public. Build yourself one of those crystal Orgone devices, or track down the van or building that's broadcasting it. They ought to be close by. This isn't your imagination, but it's also not some satellite either. If you can track these guys down, you might be able to do something.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Did you happen to recently watch the movie Metropia?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by brandi9748
I'm not going to pretend that I know what is happening, but I think that you might find the link provided interesting. Give it a read & maybe some things could ring true in your case. I'm so very sorry that this is happening to you. Good luck! petermooring.nl/blog

wow
thanks for posting that link.
I found this blog in that link most compelling
and it hit home.

www.petermooring.nl...

very interesting reading to say the least.

I know, there are some pretty bizarre things that can be done. There are so many sites with so much information & several gov't officials that will back these claims...scary
If you are interested in seeing others just PM me and I'll be happy to give those to you. I have a very close friend who works for the DoD & he will answer my questions (when I give him enough Absolute)
I also have a close friend who has been with the CIA for years, & he to acknowledges what is taking place. I never thought evil could exist in this form, as I always see the good in everyone. I'm sure this is not your case & you will be better in no time! Take care & please keep up us up to date.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Here is my theory ...This is only a theory .... Somehow you are attenuating to the cel frequency or a similar transmission.
Are you near a repeater tower?
Do you have a radio or TV transmitter nearby?
Police or Sheriff Station?

Several yers ago the ADA issued a report on almalgam fillings acting as a transistor when they are loose or otherwise compromised and exposed to an acid liquid . i.e orange juice. This is not a conspiracy theory it is a known medical/scientific FACT.
I would see my dentist first before I committed my self to the Pschyc ward if I were you .... unless you NEED a break from reality!
DIRT ;]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Well those are hypnagogic sounds/voices. I have them also when falling asleep and indeed it's not me, but who then? I am looking into this and when I have gathered enough information I'll make a thread about it.

In the mean while just go along with it and see if it provides you with interesting information.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrus Magistus
Build yourself one of those crystal Orgone devices, or track down the van or building that's broadcasting it. They ought to be close by. This isn't your imagination, but it's also not some satellite either. If you can track these guys down, you might be able to do something.

if these guys do not want to be found
then I'm not gonna find them no matter
how hard I try.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by cartoonera
Did you happen to recently watch the movie Metropia?

I have not seen Metropia or the trailer for it
til you just posted it. I didn't know it existed.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by brandi9748
I have a very close friend who works for the DoD & he will answer my questions (when I give him enough Absolute)
I also have a close friend who has been with the CIA for years, & he to acknowledges what is taking place. I never thought evil could exist in this form, as I always see the good in everyone.

please do check in with ur sources
and see if this type technology is in
the implementation or experimental
phase???

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Good to hear you have not had another episode! Hot spicy chili on a hot day! Whew, I'm sweating just thinking about it!

No offense taken. This is just some collaborative thinking! If you ever get the hankerin' you could have yourself a good thriller novel here.

So I'll adjust my theory, hows about internet data mining? Obviously you have posted your experience, others out there in internet land could too. That would give those black ops guys/gals something to start from.

I found a website, wrongdiagnosis.com. Did a quick search of visual & audio manifestation and got this thread topics in the forum:
Light Flashes in Eye/Ringing in Other Ear
Strange manifestations of light and sound in brain at night
Flashes of light, & black smudges light flashes, dark spots, etc
flashes of almost lightning type light with sound

I noticed that many of the threads were from the mid 90's. Maybe that was phase 1 of the experiment, can you got caught in phase 2?

Again, just coming up with a theory!

Thanks for your time boondock and for posting what happened to you. Again I hope everything is OK. Stay safe out there in the nowheres of North Carolina.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I am actually going to see him tonight & I will find out EVERYTHING that I can for you. Again, I'm so sorry (whatever or whomever) it is that is causing this! Be well!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
Sadly, I don't think you can. It seems some people develop a high degree of self awareness early on, and if you don't .. it's very difficult and a slow process. Because AND if this is occurring as we are theorizing, then it would be much more difficult to break free for the average person than in previous time periods.

I think that this is happening for the average person on a nearly 100% unconscious level, except they're getting programmed with blissful thinking/emotions so that it seems all is well, even though anything which is rational points otherwise. I really think that a lot of this new-age programming is part of it as well. It's literally teaching mindlessness.

I was being communicated with for a while but I can't remember the starting date. Maybe since late 2001. At first I was convinced that whoever was out there was good with good intentions. Recently, though, I am becoming afflicted with terror. I really don't want to say more than this at this time. It sounds a lot like what people here are experiencing.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by theyreadmymind

Actually, I just remembered. There were a few things that came to me when I was just a kid, so late 2001 might not have been the first time. Plus I don't even know if late 2001 was the beginning. All I remember is it was after 9/11. I don't know how long after though. I'm not good at remembering dates.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join