It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communications piped into your brain!!!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightrun
Got back in bed then heard an electric boomerang sound get louder and louder then stopped, sounded so close.

electric boomerang??
never heard of one of those
of course I do live in the sticks too

but just curious, what does one sound like???
helicopter blades????

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacemanLive
Nikola Tesla Low Frequency My Control.

duly noted spaceman

I think another poster also corroborated
this theory by posting patents of mind control
weapons. So it tends to reason that maybe they
got this idea from somewhere and Tesla may
have been the catalyst. So thank you for
pointing that out.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
I just found a link that talks about some incredible things related to "piping information into the brain" sort of things...

Reading through it sounds a lot like what happened to boondock saint the other day.. just reading this stuff gave me chills...

link

wether true or not, what is described at this link has some incredible revelations about the people running that GLP site and the gatekeeper thing that has been talked about here on ATS before, and linked to military programs that are linked to GLP for data mining of people that use that site as well as possibly monitoring ATS users for the same purpose:
To harrass anyone they think is anti-establishment as domestic terrorists using that strange electronics to pipe info into the brain!

Okay I know I have no way to prove that, but the things described sounded so much like what happened to Boondock Saint, that is just plain freaks me out a bit...

P.S., link loads a bit slow, but does work for me..

link

[edit on 12-8-2010 by alienreality]

affirmative alienreality, we have the bogey at 2 minutes to midnight
all weapons hot. Firing fire and forget weapons, fox 2, targets neutralized in temporal stasis..........were headed home.

Boondock saint, there is alot of info on that site that just might help you stay sane on the path your on.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D
Boondock saint, there is alot of info on that site that just might help you stay sane on the path your on.

D

I looked at that page
and it was just so unorganized
and so loooooooooong !!!

Seems like I could have filtered
the info to better use had it been
condensed into better reading material.

All of the bolded lines and different colors
and sporadic ideas seemed to distract
from the purpose or the meaning.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Listen to Liberal1984 there is a reason his/her post has so many stars.

You might also want to surf on over to: montalk.net...

Reading your post I thought of two chapters from "The Universe Solved" by Jim Elvidge that might interest you.

Chapter 2: Food for thought-Solipsism, Quantum Entanglement, Parallel Universes, and Living in a Hologram.

Chapter 7: Are We Living In A Programmed Reality?

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~Albert Einstein

How do we know that the sky is not green and we are all colour-blind? ~Author Unknown

There are no facts, only interpretations. ~Friedrich Nietzsche

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Mr. D

D

I looked at that page
and it was just so unorganized
and so loooooooooong !!!

Seems like I could have filtered
the info to better use had it been
condensed into better reading material.

All of the bolded lines and different colors
and sporadic ideas seemed to distract
from the purpose or the meaning.

One day you might begin to find yourself repeating things like going to certain websites or driving by places over and over even though you've never been there and or without really knowing why. There is information everywhere tons and tons of it and it is there to help everyone, the secret is that some of those places and things hold information especially tailored for the respective people that that happens to. Keep your eyes and your mind open however do not let anyone or anything make you do things that you really do not want to do. (if you can mentally and or physically resist it).

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Mr. D]

Post scriptum: might be the white background compared to the black, grey, light to dark green background on this "sight" (get it?) that is interfering with the subliminal programming that you are just starting to notice

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

wow, am blown away from the mind boggling info
on that site. So let me get this straight, what you and
84 are suggesting is that I am encountering a spiritual
awakening on my own and the matrix is sending me
messages trying to stop the wakening process ??
Is this correct?? If not please explain a lil further
or send it to me by u2u.

edit to add

or is it the good guys sending me the messages???
I'm so confused

[edit on 12-8-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

Reading your post I thought of two chapters from "The Universe Solved" by Jim Elvidge that might interest you.

Chapter 2: Food for thought-Solipsism, Quantum Entanglement, Parallel Universes, and Living in a Hologram.

Chapter 7: Are We Living In A Programmed Reality?

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~Albert Einstein

How do we know that the sky is not green and we are all colour-blind? ~Author Unknown

There are no facts, only interpretations. ~Friedrich Nietzsche

I love your avatar ofhumandescent, I always say "Vergiss nicht unsere menschliche anteil" which roughly translated means do not forget our human part and or origin.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Oh snaps!!

Lots of what you guys are saying are a bit too close for me to simply ignore.

I've got ringing in my left ear .. right now!

Have it on and off throughout the day.

I had these spiritual awakenings in 2006-2007 , but then it got really dark and I went psychotic.

This matches, again, with what you guys are saying.

This is really tripping me out..

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
Oh snaps!!

Lots of what you guys are saying are a bit too close for me to simply ignore.

I've got ringing in my left ear .. right now!

Have it on and off throughout the day.

I had these spiritual awakenings in 2006-2007 , but then it got really dark and I went psychotic.

This matches, again, with what you guys are saying.

This is really tripping me out..

unityemissions, that would explain your avatar however i like your signature
question is what can we do about it?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

I haven't a clue to be honest. My mind is pretty fragmented at the moment. Too many thoughts constantly rolling around and not much to stay grounded to.

The only thing I've come up with is getting out of the big city asap. As soon as that's possible, I'm moving out to a rural area to live with family and use some of their land to grow some crops.

I think that IF people are being targeted, getting away from all the towers in the cities is ideal. Besides, it's freaking nuts around here. The people are beyond zombified and I've been creeped out for far too long. Need to get back to decent, common sense folk like yesteryear.

Not much else I know what to do. If anyone else has some suggestions, I'm open to try some things out.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I honestly believe that some sorta of scientific experiment was conducted that envolved frequencies or magnetic energy of some sort. On August 9th I was lying in bed awake with my eyes closed when a vision of numbers and random people and smoky entities appeared in my mind. It was clear as day but my eyes were closed. It was like a message of some sort, but it became very frightening and I had to struggle to stop looking at the vision. It was very weird and seemed unatural.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky
I honestly believe that some sorta of scientific experiment was conducted that envolved frequencies or magnetic energy of some sort. On August 9th I was lying in bed awake with my eyes closed when a vision of numbers and random people and smoky entities appeared in my mind. It was clear as day but my eyes were closed. It was like a message of some sort, but it became very frightening and I had to struggle to stop looking at the vision. It was very weird and seemed unatural.

I honestly believe this is the opening salvo
of the Bluebeam Project.

I believe these will get worse and more frequent
as time progresses. Their time is running out
before revolution so they are initiating Bluebeam
to counter the revolution. This is NOT a drill !!!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

reply to post by Mr. D

I haven't a clue to be honest. My mind is pretty fragmented at the moment. Too many thoughts constantly rolling around and not much to stay grounded to.

The only thing I've come up with is getting out of the big city asap. As soon as that's possible, I'm moving out to a rural area to live with family and use some of their land to grow some crops.

I think that IF people are being targeted, getting away from all the towers in the cities is ideal. Besides, it's freaking nuts around here. The people are beyond zombified and I've been creeped out for far too long. Need to get back to decent, common sense folk like yesteryear.

Not much else I know what to do. If anyone else has some suggestions, I'm open to try some things out.

my opinion, your mind is not fragmented (except for your avatar
). getting away from towers will not help as there is no-where to run and no-where to hide anymore. i will give you a hint.... stay away from the coasts but do not go too far north, east or west.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I think u r correct
being in a city you are a prime target
cuz it is a population center

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Is it possible that the more demand and acceptance of this technology will bring about its release. I'm sure it's the future. The internet, cellphones laptops, virtual reality. There is a school for this tech. Where top students study.

For me they said "no-one had ever resisted them before". They were there for good things mostly. Maybe your about to be recruited. Beware your dreams.

They are recruiting. Got Skills?

I would rather this tech came out sooner for public debate than later.

How do i do that? The sooner the better.

What else can I say I don't know. At least your getting attention about it.

I really upset the people who were monitoring me and now they attack me. They have that power. I fell from them being 9 days away (birthday) of them giving me $25 million US dollars and then being able to be believed. I fell to being attacked daily. They even showed me a report most of which was blurred out but said "now about the money, Darcy has earned the money". They can see what you see. And they use there eyes like cameras to communicate as well to send pictures.

So don't anger them.

I dunno everyone looks soooooo bored.

Darcy Lee

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I know this is gonna sound strange

but maybe the tin-foil hats
ain't such a bad idea after all.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I was a psychotronic and spiritual warfare victim from 1998-2006,your not nuts not only can they project pictures and voices they can interrupt radio and television I believe its an interruption of line of sight processing between you and what your looking at but your brain processes it as a full picture,I wont spoil your day by describing the torture than can be done remotely but there is a grid being put in place,they are ever tweaking their capabilities and the future battle will not be for freedom but free will.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by leeda
Is it possible that the more demand and acceptance of this technology will bring about its release. I'm sure it's the future. The internet, cellphones laptops, virtual reality. There is a school for this tech. Where top students study.

For me they said "no-one had ever resisted them before". They were there for good things mostly. Maybe your about to be recruited. Beware your dreams.

They are recruiting. Got Skills?

I would rather this tech came out sooner for public debate than later.

How do i do that? The sooner the better.

What else can I say I don't know. At least your getting attention about it.

I really upset the people who were monitoring me and now they attack me. They have that power. I fell from them being 9 days away (birthday) of them giving me $25 million US dollars and then being able to be believed. I fell to being attacked daily. They even showed me a report most of which was blurred out but said "now about the money, Darcy has earned the money". They can see what you see. And they use there eyes like cameras to communicate as well to send pictures.

release it ???
look around at the folks already posting their experiences.
I think it's already been released. Cept this release is
a hands-on approach instead of a newspaper headline.
And there is no debate.
Debate means a gulag or a FEMA Camp cell for
reprogramming.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
It's really interesting that a lot of aware ats members are posting about these experiences. I think it's possible that ... everyone is being mind-controlled by these types of technologies, but only the people who are more self-aware are getting these glitches. Perhaps it's that the ones who have the strongest wills, energetic vibration, whatever .. are able to block out some of the programming and view it on occasions.

It would sort of explain the majority being zombified, and several members of ATS, who seem to be quite aware, having these experiences.

reply to post by Mr. D

It seems a little strange that you view my avatar as being fragmented. I personally think of it as showing a deep unity within all life.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by unityemissions]

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join