It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communications piped into your brain!!!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
I was thinking that since the characters/letters are unusual and not "known" from being a part of your language--English--that whoever/whatever is transmitting them feels you can understand them somehow.
I mean that the "sender" must think or KNOW that subconsciously you understand or maybe some deep hidden part of your brain is receiving messages. But your conscious self doesn't realize it.

you bring up a valid point.
But what if .... what if we really were NOT
supposed to get this message and we received
it by accident?? Then the character would have
no meaning at all except to the person/entity
or intended receiver.

And to tell ya the truth, I would rather believe
we got these by accident than by intentional
means. Because if it was truly intentional, then
it creates a sense of slavery to the victim as they
are helpless in this communication process.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D
no offense taken
what I meant is the overcometh part, that those of us who see this for what it is and do not give up faith. Here is a link you might want to look at, you need a strong stomach to finish reading it though......

www.truth-out.org...

OMG
how can people do this to children??
These are the truly insane ones right here.
The doctors who do this sort of thing.

I'd rather they just took me out and shoot me
rather than to be subjected to this type of torture.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

If you want to think of it that way... another way of looking at it, would be that you're given a rare opportunity. Since there's no real concrete data on who / what is transmitting it, you're in a bit of a conundrum. If you don't think of it as helplessness, but instead see it as a gift and await it with enthusiasm, then you may find you're more receptive and able to figure it out.

Have you ever looked into The Amalantrah Working, the Babylon Working, or LAM? That's just one aspect of a pretty large phenomenon, (a relatively unexplained one by conventional means) which I mentioned earlier may involve Joan of Arc, William Blake, - just about anyone that's ever received messages from a higher intelligence. Think of how many people claim to "hear voices". I wouldn't kick any theory out of the sack until it happens again and you're able to get some more data on it. I find it fascinating that whatever "higher intelligences" (if that's what is happening here) seem to find methods of communication - throughout history - that are compatible with what we know and understand as a form of communication. In early history, they were rudimentary forms, burning bushes and whirlwinds. In the middle ages - it was angels, now it's aliens. The method is an almost picture perfect reflection of the methods which we communicate - and in your instance, a screen of some kind. Digital characters... but this has been said before and is only fringe academic.

This is really one of the most fascinating threads I've seen in awhile. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnkiCarbone

thank you for that response

I almost didn't post it cuz I was afraid of the backlash
it might cause me or the credibility issue. But I thought
to myself, my daddy always said the truth shall set you
free. So that is what I posted ...... the truth, or at least
the truth as close as i could recall it
I may have missed
something that I might remember in the future just like
the loss of balance. I didn't think about that til it was
mentioned and then it clicked. But thank you for participating
in the thread. I feel like we are ALL learning from this
thread.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I wrote about this on ats over a year ago. The thread didn't attract much attention and died and now i can't find it. It was actually spanning over 3-6 different threads.

My story.

I was lying in bed. The next thing you know this chat window opens up in my head. It was cool.

It could read my mind and convert to text. I thought to myself in my head while watching the screen "Nice". It came up like though "nice" pause then came up "Try" so ended up being nice try which the try was a typo.

The next day after the chat window there was a voice. It said "Can I sleep with you" the next thing i'm seeing full motion video of this chick naked from the waste down.

I get text all the time. Or images. There is an A.I. See for yourself if u can find some of my earlier threads here on ATS where I talk all about this or you can visit my website.

I'm still being monitored by them with there tech. But they all absolutely hate me with lots of passion so take every opportunity to hate on me and make me annoyed and whatever they want.

I have a high frequency sound very frequently. Right now even.

Please believe me and give me attention to. Naked Female.

Darcy Lee

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

"Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density is a vibrational spectrum. Your time/space continuum has spiraled your planetary sphere and your, what we would call galaxy, what you call star, into this vibration. This will cause the planetary sphere itself to electromagnetically realign its vortices of reception of the in-streaming of cosmic forces expressing themselves as vibrational webs so that the Earth thus be fourth-density magnetized, as you may call it.

This is going to occur with some inconvenience, as we have said before, due to the energies of the thought-forms of your peoples which disturb the orderly constructs of energy patterns within your Earth spirals of energy which increases entropy and unusable heat. This will cause your planetary sphere to have some ruptures in its outer garment while making itself appropriately magnetized for fourth density. This is the planetary adjustment.

You will find a sharp increase in the number of people, as you call mind/body/spirit complexes, whose vibrational potentials include the potential for fourth-vibrational distortions. Thus, there will seem to be, shall we say, a new breed. These are those incarnating for fourth-density work.

There will also be a sharp increase in the short run of negatively oriented or polarized mind/body/spirit complexes and social complexes, due to the polarizing conditions of the sharp delineation between fourth-density characteristics and third-density self-service orientation.."

The Ra Material

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by matrixportal

my only astral projection experience happened years back in time and none since.
it was after reading online about one of those random strange person kills many children.
i felt as though i went up and looked at a darker earth with fuzzy blue ankhs circling the spot.
i felt as tho i asked something to the blueish thingys??? well.....can anyone guess im not typing it???

it was a quick waking moment that lasted as long as having to pop up and look down ask and then no response so good bye .

like i say this was a feeling that included these images

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
This is all I could find, and it seems like the member has appeared here already:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Funny how it's almost 2 years to the day though.

Sorry, I have been searching for a while but I don't think this is the exact thread I recall...

I hope you get to the bottom of this.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Godz Enigma

well I got to page 2 of Ra on
the law of one

but he lost me when he mentioned
re-incarnation. My faith does not
allow me to believe in re-incarnation.
There is only one soul and at the end of
life cycle, it goes to heaven or hell
and it does not get to start over
according to the Bible I read.
So I guess I'll have to leave Ra
on the science fiction shelf.
But thanks for posting.
It was interesting reading
however, quirky he was
with his speech patterns.
most annoying

[edit on 12-8-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Contact won't be physically. Will be Extrasensory perception ( Extrasensory perception (ESP), involves reception of information not gained through the recognized physical senses but sensed with the mind.Wikip) That's happening right now with many people to establish the  connection to a higher state of consciousness.You don't have to be ready. It just will enter in your mind like a flash and then you will be ready

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Is2012TheDate
It just will enter in your mind like a flash and then you will be ready

ready for what ???
please explain like I am a country redneck

we use that there southern slang
roun hea

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Timelab

I am with you on that one. I have studied this particular subject for years, and frankly it's horrifying! There are and have been so many victims and the list grows daily. Many that are currently being harassed update blogs with pictures daily & it scares the hell out of me! I would rather be dead than go through what these victims, families & children go through on a daily occurrence.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Around 2 months ago I was feeling a bit ill. I was lying in bed and saw logos of major companies (I won't name them) in a dull green, almost holographic image. Every time I would blink the logo's would change. I'm certain that I saw these images. No television, computer, etc...was on at the time so I'm not sure that they could have been the influence. This went on for many hours.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Nikola Tesla was said to have created mind control through low frequency transmissions that I would assume or theorize comes through any mechanical instrument.
This knowledge has been referenced in many well distributed books about him.
I wouldn't doubt that this is happening right now. Either it is the Devil, your Ego or a Low Frequency Transmission?
I could see how these transmissions would be filled with accusations and what not to make people turn on each other after already being in distress about what is happening right before our eyes.
They could also be used to influence you in some manner.
One issue i find is if your mind is not clear you will hear blips of things and could easily misinterpret them as something bad when it was good or vice versa.
Think you hear this transmission and it is attacking you, a real generalized attack that could bother anybody. Like you idiots, or you faget. If this happens and you are not secure enough with yourself you could take this as someone next to you is saying this and they are attacking you when that is not the case at all.
This is when people snap and go crazy and start fights and shoot and kill because the anger and rage is just to much to take.
Every where you go you would be attacked and those who do not know who they are truly will fall victim to these attacks by personalizing these accusations and creating an identity out of them.
Feeling attacked on all sides.
That is why it is good to create that quiet island oasis inside yourself and keep working at it.
I do believe though that the body has mechanism to resist this sort of thing but if your life-force or shield was low you would be extremely vulnerable.
In my opinion the times I am least vulnerable are when I am being disciplined and following the plan to my dreams. That might sound corny but for me the more on track I stay to reaching my goals the stronger I feel. When I let myself go and become careless I become extremely irritable and it seems my mind grows loud this creates even more irritability and lower self- esteem.
Just my two cents...

Nikola Tesla Low Frequency My Control.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by spacemanLive]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I believe in the Creator, no doubt there. (I would not still be here if it wasn't so). Yes they use our own eyes and ears and minds as they choose too with either wireless frequencies or hard wired chips that act like antennas depending on who you are talking about. (Especially when we are asleep to either teach us, show us something, attack us or just use memory to solve problems and such).

D
yes I am a Christian too and believe in the creator
which is why I am so flabbergasted at these events.

They are most difficult to explain to people who
have never encountered such.

But I have never heard of some of the theories
you propose above. Can they just jack in to your brain
without your consent by electronic or radio signal means??

I mean, come on ...
is that REALLY possible ???

It sounds like something out of a science
fiction novel or something.

These are my 3 priority explanations thus far:

1) I'm psychotic and just imagining all of this crap.

2) It's some government weaponry used, example Bluebeam

3) It's reception from et entities that I can't decipher

and someone else said it was a Shaman or spiritual
experience which I can't make heads or tails out of.

Anybody else got any ideas they want to throw
in the kettle ???

((I'm seriously trying NOT to derail the thread into a God/Satan thing, just trying to bring some sort of conclusion to what maybe going on))

I do my christian brother, I believe that as time is shortened for the elects sake, and the beginning of sorrows is approaching, for such things must come to pass; Old men (& women) will dream dreams and young men (& women) will see visions.

as I have had quite a few dreams and visions myself. A dream is when you a physically asleep,

a vision is:
1. the act or power of sensing with the eyes; sight.
2. the act or power of anticipating that which will or may come to be: prophetic vision; the vision of an entrepreneurr.
3. an experience in which a personage, thing, or event appears vividly or credibly to the mind, although not actually present, often under the influence of a divine or other agency: a heavenly messenger appearing in a vision. Compare hallucination ( def. 1 ) .

In 1982, I had a dream of the future, where I was at a desk, and looking into what seemed to be a box and on front this box, I saw a screen which I saw a figure running as if I was playing that person...

On 16th of March, 1999. EverQuest was launched..

after seeing a friend of mine play it for the first time, I realized what I had seen in my dream. It was this game~!

Paul said he was taken up into the 3rd heaven, although he didn't not know whether or not he was in his body or out of his body he did not know. THAT to me is also a vision.

I've had a vision in which I was fully awake but very much broken over a personal relationship that went sour quickly after being married for 3 months. I had a vision of such depth and awe struck that to this day I'll never watch 'The Passion'...ever .. since i personally saw what they did to our Lord when they whipped him..I have not watched that movie to this day.

I think you had a 'waking' vision, i believe that God was showing you what could be possible OR is happening technology wise right now.

I think I linked my personal thread of odd occurrences on this thread already which has happened to me over the last 6 years in our last house and this one we currently live in. Things I'm unable to put all the pieces together as whether they are demonic, alien, military or plain paranormal in nature .. I have no idea and no answers as of yet.

as for the scratch on your cheek...

you could have scratched yourself, however, 4 months ago, I woke up with a terrible stinging sensation on my chins. I pull the covers off, and found BOTH of my chins were scraped as if, I was trying to climb something high and scraped both of them; they were deep enough that I had to bandage them both up with ointment and heavy gauze. When my wife saw them, she was shocked and said .. how did you get those there ?? I looked at her and said.. "I have no idea, since I was asleep and you were home while I was asleep this afternoon" (because I was working the night shift)

Odd, very odd indeed~!

I believe that God allows us to have dreams in order to clearly show us what exactly what is going on around us in the spirit world. For example, last week, my wife had a dream where a hand was coming through our bedroom window to take her away. I had just turned off the t.v. at 4am and put my head on the pillow when I heard her whimper; I instantly knew she was having a nightmare, I turned over and she was starting to cry out in a loud voice when she sat straight up in bed using her right hand to push herself upright as I held her with both arms as she began to cry even louder~!

I had to say her name out loud to wake her up. She snapped out of it, and began to cry. As we held each other, I took my authority in Christ and dealt with it. After 10 mins+ we were able to feel a peace and I realized that a demonic force of some sort was/is staging a plan to take her from me unwillingly/prematurely.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I just found a link that talks about some incredible things related to "piping information into the brain" sort of things...

Reading through it sounds a lot like what happened to boondock saint the other day.. just reading this stuff gave me chills...

link

wether true or not, what is described at this link has some incredible revelations about the people running that GLP site and the gatekeeper thing that has been talked about here on ATS before, and linked to military programs that are linked to GLP for data mining of people that use that site as well as possibly monitoring ATS users for the same purpose:
To harrass anyone they think is anti-establishment as domestic terrorists using that strange electronics to pipe info into the brain!

Okay I know I have no way to prove that, but the things described sounded so much like what happened to Boondock Saint, that is just plain freaks me out a bit...

P.S., link loads a bit slow, but does work for me..

link

[edit on 12-8-2010 by alienreality]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Hmm a couple nights back at 5-6am I got up, stumbled around and had my pee. Bumped into the bathroom door on the way back which woke a couple people. Got back in bed then heard an electric boomerang sound get louder and louder then stopped, sounded so close. Apparently I was the only one who heard it. Out on a remote farm too. Must've been a water-pipe or something. Who knows

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnkiCarbone

If you want to think of it that way... another way of looking at it, would be that you're given a rare opportunity. Since there's no real concrete data on who / what is transmitting it, you're in a bit of a conundrum. If you don't think of it as helplessness, but instead see it as a gift and await it with enthusiasm, then you may find you're more receptive and able to figure it out.

Have you ever looked into The Amalantrah Working, the Babylon Working, or LAM? That's just one aspect of a pretty large phenomenon, (a relatively unexplained one by conventional means) which I mentioned earlier may involve Joan of Arc, William Blake, - just about anyone that's ever received messages from a higher intelligence. Think of how many people claim to "hear voices". I wouldn't kick any theory out of the sack until it happens again and you're able to get some more data on it. I find it fascinating that whatever "higher intelligences" (if that's what is happening here) seem to find methods of communication - throughout history - that are compatible with what we know and understand as a form of communication. In early history, they were rudimentary forms, burning bushes and whirlwinds. In the middle ages - it was angels, now it's aliens. The method is an almost picture perfect reflection of the methods which we communicate - and in your instance, a screen of some kind. Digital characters... but this has been said before and is only fringe academic.

Methinks you are not quite understanding what we are talking about. There is a huge difference between slavery and service! That difference is called an on/off button for this kind of communication! If you only knew that they can quite clearly see, hear, feel everything including emotions 24/7!
That means if you go take a crap, shower or have sex, it is all live and the best thing on Radio, TV, telephone and internet for them.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by brandi9748
I would rather be dead than go through what these victims, families & children go through on a daily occurrence.

me too

but I also think TPTB would just love to help you
along with that process with their "useless eater"
agenda. Keep the faith, stay strong, there is a
reckoning coming. I can feel it

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

another way of looking at it, would be that you're given a rare opportunity. Since there's no real concrete data on who / what is transmitting it, you're in a bit of a conundrum. If you don't think of it as helplessness, but instead see it as a gift and await it with enthusiasm, then you may find you're more receptive and able to figure it out.

well you do have a valid point
and ur right

it would all depend on WHO is sending the message
and what is their agenda.

However, with that said
How are we gonna know ???

These incidents happened to me several days ago
and absolutely nothing since. Have they stopped
transmitting?? Or are they waiting for something??

I don't know about you people, but this kinda stuff
can get so damn complex, it boggles the mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join