It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communications piped into your brain!!!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I think you are turned into Cyborg?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbloch7986
Did you catch my post about synesthesia?

It is a perfectly logical explanation. You probably were trying to make sense of what you were seeing and so you interpreted it as a text message or phone screen.

yes I did catch your post
however, there are about a dozen or more logical
explanations presented in this thread. I'm very sorry
that I did not get to respond to every single one.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
So OP what is your explanation? Try to measure your blood pressure if you can when you have these things going on. The lower pressure can explain the ringing in the ears.

[edit on 11/8/10 by defiler]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D
We spoke about faith earlier in this thread....can't help looking at the name you chose "Saint", their is a spiritual aspect to this also. have you read revelations 2? maybe we are being allowed to HEAR with our EARS what is going on in the War between Good and Evil?

I do believe there is a war between good and evil
or as I refer to it as God and evil.
But I chose the name boondock saint cause
it was shorter than hillbilly christian. And for
those who are interested, it had nothing to
do with the movie by the same title.

Do you see part of yourself (your spirit) in any of these passages from revelations? The things you have been seeing and hearing, current financial status, faith, what you have written about the Milcomplex is like a two edged sword?

No, I don't see myself or my spirit as some great
tool of God's will. But if he wants to use me in
that respect, I will not object
I do serve him
in a follower's capacity thus far.

17He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Yes, I am familiar with the passage.
But it is very hard for me to grasp God sending
me text messages in my brain as a means to serve
his will. According to scripture, in the past his wishes
have been relayed by Angels, writing on the wall and stone.
But I doubt God has a Blackberry now.
No offense

edit spelling

[edit on 11-8-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Well, there is actually a character called a "vertical tilde" ...

source

THAT WAS IT !!!
That was the first character in the first line
of the 2nd message. Then followed by a space.

And i had no idea there was such a character.
And how would you get that character on a keyboard??

What is the applicational use of this character ??
How is it used?? I didn't see that info in your link.

And thanks for finding that

Now, this brings up something weird.
How would I hallucinate a character
that I never knew existed or never seen ???

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
I know it's already been said but you really should check in with a doctor. Maybe get a scan to make sure there is no damage to your brain or eyes or anything weird gong on.

Would it really hurt to do that?

Weird story though.

No, it wouldn't hurt to do that
and if I had the money or insurance
I probably would have already had it done.
But until I win the lottery ......

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by defiler
So OP what is your explanation? Try to measure your blood pressure if you can when you have these things going on. The lower pressure can explain the ringing in the ears.

I have no explanation for this.
And the ones presented, most have merit
on their own. But I can say that to my knowledge
that I have never had blood pressure problems before.
I'm not excluding that explanation as there is
always a first time.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Was Leonardo there?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by plyphon
Was Leonardo there?

Leonardo???
Leonardo who ???
I am confused

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I cant believe this. When I wrote my last post I went to sleep. And within 4-5 min I started to hear a ringing sound like it was from an old analog phone but not very loud. Then I freaked out, reading the stuff from this thread. I though I was loosing my mind and that I need to stop reading ATS for a while
but then I got up and went towards the sound and to my relief it was the fridge. Is your fridge nearby ? Funny stuff.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I have lurked around ATS for a while now but this is the first time that i have felt compelled to share anything. I had a similar experience three nights ago, I was brushing my teeth just before bed when I heard what sounded like the old modem dial up tone. As soon as that finished i could make out the sound of a transmission in my head. I could not hear exactly what was being said but i could make out that were two different voices speaking with each other ( or to me?? ). The talking continued for approximately 30 seconds while i stood there staring at myself in the mirror thinking i was going crazy. I went to bed trying to put the whole thing out of mind but when i awoke the next morning i had two large bruises on my leg, one on the front thigh area about 10cm diameter and one at the side of my knee which is the darkest bruise ( almost black ) i have ever had and about 5cm diameter. As soon as i saw these bruises the next morning i had a 'knowing' feeling that these two occurrences had something in common and that they were some sort of a learning experience. But as for what it was or why any of this was meant for me .... ha, i still have no idea.
Good Luck with the understanding of your events and if you happen to come across the breakthrough of what all this means feel free to let me know.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by defiler
I cant believe this. When I wrote my last post I went to sleep. And within 4-5 min I started to hear a ringing sound like it was from an old analog phone but not very loud. Then I freaked out, reading the stuff from this thread. I though I was loosing my mind and that I need to stop reading ATS for a while
but then I got up and went towards the sound and to my relief it was the fridge. Is your fridge nearby ? Funny stuff.

lol
maybe you left your cell phone in the fridge
by accident when you put the Chinese left-overs
in there

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
haha no my phone was in the room and I wish we had Chinese food here.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by plyphon

Is that supposed to mean something? Are you referring to something ATSers should know regarding a "Leonardo"? I just don't get it.

Well boondock-saint I wish you luck in trying to figure out what the hell is going on with you. It is strange that the unicode character was one of the things you saw in the message...

[edit on 11/8/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by The-Tector

wow, absolutely amazing story there.
I suggest you start keeping a journal
of these events as I have just started one.
Maybe at some point in the future, we
can all discuss our experiences into whatever
these are leading us into.

I think all of this is happening for a reason
but I can't figure it all out as yet.

And thanks for posting your experience.
Please know that you are not alone

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
Well boondock-saint I wish you luck in trying to figure out what the hell is going on with you. It is strange that the unicode character was one of the things you saw in the message...

chamber
look around this thread bro, it is NOT just me.
This kind of phenomenon is happening to quite
a few folks who have shared their experiences
similar to this and I have more in my inbox
that won't post for fear of ridicule. And I hope
WE ALL can figure out what is causing this.

What is even stranger is the fact that I did not
know that character existed til it was posted here.
So how could I hallucinate a valid unicode character
that I didn't know existed?

I just hope we find out what is going on.
Maybe, just maybe we may not like
the answer to the question.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

̾or Alt + U033E is about as close as you're going to get with reasonable unicode. To make any different kind of vertical tilde you're going to need a different / non typical font than will be supported by the Character Map. I don't know if you're aware how (and I'm not trying to insult your intelligence here) but you can access the character map in windows by running Charmap.exe or just typing CHARMAP into the Start Menu's search field.

If you should happen to remember any of the other symbols you may have experienced, maybe write them down or something. There's obviously a reason for it.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnkiCarbone
If you should happen to remember any of the other symbols you may have experienced, maybe write them down or something. There's obviously a reason for it.

yes, there is a reason for it.
I will try to keep pen and paper handy
in case there is a next time.

I will try to be better prepared.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Yeah I realize others are having similar experiences. Didn't mean to belittle other peoples comments.
I was thinking that since the characters/letters are unusual and not "known" from being a part of your language--English--that whoever/whatever is transmitting them feels you can understand them somehow.
I mean that the "sender" must think or KNOW that subconsciously you understand or maybe some deep hidden part of your brain is receiving messages. But your conscious self doesn't realize it.
Almost like a Manchurian Candidate type of thing.

Otherwise why would you and others be sent messages that cannot be knowingly understood?
I agree that if you guys figure this out, it may be something that you don't like at all.

Sorry if none of this made much sense--I am having a hard time putting what I am thinking about into words. (kind of ironic I guess)

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Yes, I am familiar with the passage.
But it is very hard for me to grasp God sending
me text messages in my brain as a means to serve
his will. According to scripture, in the past his wishes
have been relayed by Angels, writing on the wall and stone.
But I doubt God has a Blackberry now.
No offense

edit spelling

[edit on 11-8-2010 by boondock-saint]

no offense taken
what I meant is the overcometh part, that those of us who see this for what it is and do not give up faith. Here is a link you might want to look at, you need a strong stomach to finish reading it though......

www.truth-out.org...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join