It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW! Starchild Skull DNA Result..

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I don't think anyone is saying this skull does not have the characteristics of abnormal morphism associated with a few genetic diseases and birth defects.

What has been said, is that it has had DNA tests performed and the data, although preliminary so far, is pointing out that it is made up of human and so far, 'unknown' DNA, that is not found in ANY DNA database on the planet.

I would imagine, given the shape of the skull and it's resemblance to Craniosynostosis and other similar cranial defects, these abnormalities would have been tested for and eliminated early on in the DNA testing.

The shape of the skull, although similar to the disease and malformation you mention, is also very similar in size and shape to literally hundreds of thousands of ET sightings worldwide..add to this the discovery of 'unknown DNA' and abnormal spectroscopic analysis showing abnormally high Carbon and Oxygen peaks, and low Phosphorous and Calcium peaks compared to an average human skull, and it adds up to an interesting mystery.

Yes, of course it does have a similar shape to a deformed human skull, and on first glance one would naturally assume it was due to a disease, but it doesn't fit with what has been discovered in the DNA tests.

If you look up into the night sky, most of the points of light appear to be very similar, although as we all know, they are most certainly different. There are stars, planets, asteroids that on first glance all appear to be the same thing from Earth, and it would be reasonable to say, 'Oh, they are stars'. But one star is very different to another star, and a planet is very different to any star (etc.), but one could be forgiven for thinking they are all the same, because they look so similar on first inspection, looking into the night sky.

For those that are saying "How can they say it's alien DNA, if they don't have alien DNA to compare it with?" That is not what is being said, although it IS what is being implied!

Think carefully about it. They are saying that a portion of the DNA is UNKNOWN, and NOT contained (doesn't match) in the vast DNA databases in existence. That makes it 'alien' (unknown) to human DNA.

I'd suggest keeping an open mind, one way or the other, until all the results are in and finalized.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by rusethorcain

What the...?
How could Human DNA, which is only found on Earth, contain DNA not found on Earth?

Can we Prove that DNA from this Whole Planet is Only From Earth
Not elsewhere whether it be it be MARS, Jupiter's Moons Like Europa or Saturn's Moon Titan or just about any place in this Solar System that Contains Water/ICE or Beyond our Solar System
as the Channels of Mars contains Proof Mars had a Liquid Form I Bet H20 Eroded the Pathways of the Channels It would be interesting if we found DNA Microbes to a Animal on the planets within our Solar System

did i here somewhere that theres is a slight increase in Methane on Mars ?
Source..

Martian Methane Reveals the Red Planet is not a Dead Planet (NASA)
www.nasa.gov...

Ok what about the Opposite Reverse! can Earth life Live on other planets in Our Solar system Right Now ? BS on that !! Right? Wrong !!!! Dead Wrong!!

My god People Have you Forgot ! The Apollo 12 Mission! Surveyor 3

Apollo 12 remembered In 1991, as Apollo 12 Commander Pete Conrad reviewed the transcripts of his conversations relayed from the moon back to Earth, the significance of the only known microbial survivor of harsh interplanetary travel struck him as profound: "I always thought the most significant thing that we ever found on the whole...Moon was that little bacteria who came back and lived and nobody ever said [anything] about it."

Astronaut Pete Conrad (photographed by crew mate Alan Bean) inspects Surveyor 3's camera assembly. Surveyor 3 landed on the moon on April 20, 1967, at 2.94° S, 23.34° W in Oceanus Procellarum.On Nov. 12, 1969, Conrad and Bean piloted the Apollo 12 Lunar Module (background) to a landing 156 m (512 ft) away.

Right From the Mouths Of NASA

Earth microbes on the moon
Three decades after Apollo 12, a remarkable colony of lunar survivors revisited
science.nasa.gov...

So Could Life Exist on other planets Plant & Animal Life in this Solar System ? Europa I would say yes from I read NASA to my Understanding

NASA-funded scientists have long studied life in extreme environments. From astrobiology to extremeophiles and survivophiles, the search for life in harsh places has led to a smorgasbord of discoveries seemingly ripped from the pages of science fiction. The Antarctic amphipod has gotten scientists talking again: if life-forms as complex as these can survive deep within sub-glacial waters could they survive in other unusual and unfriendly environments in space?

NASA Spots Surprising Shrimp Beneath Antarctic Ice
www.nasa.gov...

This Whole Planet Could be Alien Origin !

I Can Say that All Life here on this planet is Carbon Based ! opps I forgot now Synthetic Living Replicating Cell that has been brought out this Year ok Carbon Based AND Synthetic ....

Now Could Life exist On Mars Europa maybe Titan ? that just Our Solar System ...

the Perfect Space Traveler in my book is ! the ....

Water Bear (Scientific Term TardiGrade )
en.wikipedia.org...

The water bear (tardigrade), the most extreme animal on our planet

Just do some Genetic Engineering with this Animal with a Human BOOM instant Space Traveler Super Human

thats my Rant ...

Interesting tho of the Star child a Hybrid Cool S&F for the OP

I can see that it could Happen are we Genetic Engineering Now ?
if you say No were not .. the I suggest you see a Documentary on You tube or Google
Called Animal Farm Risks of Genetic Engineering
Source Video
wideeyecinema.com...

Something Could Altered the Human DNA Humans are doing it Now
why Not Millions of years ago but that's the Out of the Box Question
we have Strange Anomaly's on this planet Earth that Can not be explained

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

ok Spikey.....here's some food for thought

Blood Groups: A AB B O

We know A evolved from O and we know AB evolved from A & B. B does not evolve and did not come from A or O. So where did B come from?

AB = 2% of the world population
B = 10% of the world population (origins=ancient Semetic tribes)
O = a majority of the world population (origins=Africa)
O neg = 0.05% of the world population
A = 2nd largest of the world population (origins=Cauc/asia)

I'm sure if scientists took DNA from 10% of all blood groups and racial denominations, they too are going to find some realistically "unexplained" abdormalities in each group.

There is still so much we don't know or understand about genetics and DNA, we still have a long way to go.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

You have got me thinking......

We know all the space junk that arrives on Earth from time to time, do in fact carry living organisms. This gets in to Earth's food chain of which Humans consume.....

We do know over time that our DNA changes via the food chain and environment, we also know DNA is passed from both parents to child and so on.

Every so many years a new "humanoid" is found. It does'nt mean it comes from aliens not of Earth.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I agree there is a lot we have yet to discover.

Although, we do know quite a lot about human blood groups and genetics, and are making great strides in filling our knowledge gap, almost at an exponential rate.

I realize Wiki, is not the be all and end all of accurate information, but here's a link on human blood group systems knowledge.

en.wikipedia.org...

We have 30 main blood types, belonging to the ABO groupings, but there are a further 200+ rare groups.

I don't think scientists are going to find many particularly baffling anomalies regarding human blood groups, at this point in the game, where we have mapped the human genome and compiled extensive databases of human DNA from all across the globe and across ethnic groups.

The grey areas lie mainly in discovering and designing techniques to manipulate DNA and prevent genetic illness/disease rather than our knowledge of blood groups..which is quite advanced actually.

Not being a geneticist, i cannot comment further on the intricacies and where we are presently in terms of knowledge, but great advances are occurring all the time, and blood and blood groups, and genetic abnormalities associated with certain of those groups (together with the specific antigens present in the groups) are pretty well researched these days.

Time will tell i suppose, but it is interesting nonetheless.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Wolfenz

You have got me thinking......

We know all the space junk that arrives on Earth from time to time, do in fact carry living organisms. This gets in to Earth's food chain of which Humans consume.....

We do know over time that our DNA changes via the food chain and environment, we also know DNA is passed from both parents to child and so on.

Every so many years a new "humanoid" is found. It does'nt mean it comes from aliens not of Earth.

That would require that the organisms on the space junk are alien, not of the Earth. This hasn't been proven, and we don't all know that. There haven't been any discoveries of alien organisms anywhere in space yet.

I get your point, but it's flawed by that example. Alien organisms on "space junk" would be a huge discovery.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by EsSeeEye

Has'nt space junk arrived here been tested for living organisms? Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure it has and tests had positive finds. I also understand they are finding organisms not known to moden man underneath old trees roots and soil that have been pulled out from the Amazon.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaosinEngaged
I am not the type of person to believe a charlatan trying to proclaim a human skull with obvious genetic mutations (perfectly fitting the criteria for Progeria) is actually that of an "E.T./ Human Hybrid."

but the problem is that it DOES NOT "perfectly fit" the criteria for Progeria.
far from it.

you say "with obvious genetic mutations" - what is your background that enables you to assert that with such absolute confidence?

are you perhaps a geneticist or other sort of laboratory professional?
do you have some college level education in anatomy & physiology?

what exactly is your reason for saying this?
and can you provide some sources or references, please and thank you?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Very interesting post/subject. If the scientist in this video know what they are talking about, it not only puts another fact on the table confirming the existence and presents of ET but some very interesting facts about how they (ET) could be breeding with Humans. I am carrying forward the video

and adding another on the subject:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by EsSeeEye

Professor Chandra Wickramasinghe, Born in Sri Lanka, but living in Cardiff, Wales (UK), proposed a similar hypothesis way back in the 70's and 80's.

He is the originator of the 'panspermia' or seeding life on Earth (and other planets) hypothesis.

He proposed that life (organics brought to Earth and other worlds) was carried on asteroids, comets and dust particles and then 'seeded' the Earth with life.

He also hypothesizes that strains of flu and other periodic infectious agents could also have it's origins in space and drift down through the atmosphere inside tiny nanoscale particles of dust and other space debris.

Forget blazing fireballs hurtling across the sky, he reckons it would take around 1-2 YEARS for these particles to reach the surface from space, because of their tiny size. They literally drift down very slowly.

He has also noted rates of epidemics on Earth coincide with the Earth traveling through dusty and micro-meteor filled areas of the solar system, after allowing the time for them to fall to the surface.

How true that is, i've no idea, but i remember reading a feature on the man in a 'Focus' magazine article about 10 years or so ago, where he mentioned it.

(i may have a few of the details a bit wrong, but you get the gist of what he was on about)

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

I've read about that too and I believe it has some substance.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma
Very interesting post/subject. If the scientist in this video know what they are talking about, it not only puts another fact on the table confirming the existence and presents of ET but some very interesting facts about how they (ET) could be breeding with Humans. I am carrying forward the video

and adding another on the subject:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

This subject fascinates me, and although I haven't replied to the thread until today, Thanks for brining us these new videos. When was the first one done, because it's mentioned that 4 months would be needed to do a sequencing on the DNA.

Anybody here listen to ATS live? I could swear, that in the first of the 2 video's that Nefermore is the narrator for part of it! Either that, or somebody cloned his voice!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
Let me begin the debunking by asking just how anyone can determine that a particular bit of DNA is "alien," as opposed to simply mutated or damaged? Seeing as how we don't have any alien DNA strands to compare it to.

BOOM!

What they are saying is the DNA they are seeing is not from this planet, even if it was mutated or damaged DNA they were seeing it would still be mutated or damaged HUMAN DNA and so would be recognised as such, the same would apply for any species on this planet it would be recognisable, and so to say it again what they are seeing is not recognisable, hence not from this planet, or at least certainly not any species known to man.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
We are finally coming to the scientific realization that this Earth has hosted many different kinds of humanoid life, from the "Hobbit" remains recently discovered to the Starchild skull.

Stories have told of the remains of giants being found all across the world, and for some reason, most of the evidence was gathered up by the Smithsonian and/or other agencies and groups. In the book FORBIDDEN ARCHAEOLOGY, Michael Cremo lists a calvalcade of findings completely overlooked by science because they didn't fit into the *established doctrine* or *paradigm* of modern scientific history. Much of that history is made up of educated GUESSES. Yet, over the years, it has been accepted as concrete.

The Starchild skull is an example of EVIDENCE that usually gets locked away in a museum basement, private collection or government archive, never to be introduced into the illuminated sphere of public knowledge ever again. It is a miracle that this evidence was ALLOWED to be kept, examined and publicized.

Imagine a time, long ago when Starchildren humanoids interacted with the Hobbit humanoids and Giant humanoids. Our world apparently has far more fantastic secrets than we were taught in school. It's truly amazing.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will
[Well versed response to the gentlemans post asking me for an explanation. Thank you for taking the time to answer him. ]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

your analysis of the star child skull.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tomdham

pshh

LOL I guess you never used the internet before? I have been through worse situations than you just witnessed.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I don't know why so many people discredit Pye for claiming to have alien DNA. You say stuff like, "how would he know what alien DNA looks like? He doesn't," and your right. But what every "debunker" fails to understand, is that he isn't looking directly for alien DNA. He simply looks for any anomalies, which in this case there is a plethora of. The DNA doesn't match anything on the planet and along with all the other discrepancies in the bone itself, he says maybe part of it is alien. As for those who say if he really had something he would go public with it, he's waiting for the full genome sequence. Then his claims would be irrefutable to other scientists.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I dont care what anybody says, I have been following the starchild story since I was 11 years old .... This is deffinetly exciting information!! Im so glad they didnt just put it in a museaum and forgotten about. Im glad they are atleast testing this fossil!! I cant wait to see how it falls into place

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join