It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW! Starchild Skull DNA Result..

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Aliens could no more mate with humans than we could with a sea slug!
This is just another fraud, another "breakthrough" that amounts to zip.
You just wait, he will make up some story how he needs more money, and the eager believers will eagerly line his pockets. Buy his book guys! Tell's all!
Yeah I know, aliens have super tech, could be this or that and I'm a disinfo agent. You wait and see.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rumrunner
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

I would rather see 100 topics on something like this than even one as asinine as NZ or Ireland has moved.
Agreed!

However, I believe it was Tasmania. Tasmania is currently located off the eastern coast of Greenland(someone will probably start another thread now, darnit).

On topic: I find the most believable idea is progeria.

Has there been any radiocarbon dating done on the skull?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Step right up!
Get your official Starchild T shirts right here!

Starchild store

Oh yeah, I know. He needs money because mean old conventional science and the boogieman government are conspiring against him.
He needs help in his courageous fight for truth, aliens and DISCLOSURE!
Get yer credit cards out!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
You skeptics are o so boring People with no imagination or intrigue in your lives, proof of this proof of that! sometimes as this thread provides there has to be a little intrigue something that blows you away, if an ET walked up to you an bit you on the nose an done a disappearing trick you still would'n believe it because you only have the scratch on your nose as proof!

PS this Skull is based on a DNA test we are still waiting for more confirmed evidence! its not over yet by a long shot!

[edit on 11-8-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

[edit on 11-8-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
Let me begin the debunking by asking just how anyone can determine that a particular bit of DNA is "alien," as opposed to simply mutated or damaged? Seeing as how we don't have any alien DNA strands to compare it to.

BOOM!

Then again we have nothing on earth that compares to it either in the existing matrix of DNA.

Something that would not be carbon based, would make it from somewhere else now would it not?

en.wikipedia.org...

Carbon forms the backbone of biology for all life on Earth. Complex molecules are made up of carbon bonded with other elements, especially oxygen, hydrogen and nitrogen, and carbon is able to bond with all of these because of its four valence electrons. It is often assumed in astrobiology that if life exists somewhere else in the universe, it will also be carbon based. This assumption is referred to by critics as carbon chauvinism.

Because even if it is carbon based it can be either way. So the only thing you will be "Debunking" Is your top bed bunk. Sorry!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Okay - now see this is where this breaks down. Another species could absolutely mess with the DNA of another and insert their own into it, or insert changes that can be propagated.

I doubt this guy. I suspect that this is just a skull of someone's poor child.

That being said, what you are suggesting is incorrect.

Human DNA has been inserted into other animals to create true hybrids. That animal is still a sheep. It is a sheep with human DNA components. There are mice with human DNA - they are still mice.

If you wanted to propagate a DNA change into a wild population for a hybrid, you would take an ovum from the host species (mtDNA), you would make any changes to the nuclear DNA from that host or other member of that species, in a lab. Then insert that nuclear DNA package into the ovum and insert it into the fallopian tube of a surrogate mother/biological mother.

If you were really smart, you'd make sure that you are making males. And preferably males that are sexually aggressive. Because a female can only have so many children, and in humans is highly likely to die during or just after child birth without medical intervention. But males can have an almost unlimited number of children, and childbirth attrition is not a factor.

I am not saying this is the case. I am merely pointing out that extra-species intravention into another species DNA is not impossible.

Quite the opposite. Our speicies is currently doing this to several other ones on this planet.

[edit on 2010/8/11 by Aeons]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

So that would apply to a species that evolved on another planet light years from Earth?
Why would we assume THAT to be the case?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by Aeons

So that would apply to a species that evolved on another planet light years from Earth?
Why would we assume THAT to be the case?

I wouldn't.

What I am pointing out is, that one not suggest something is impossible when it clearly is possible and indeed is being done.

It is not impossible for another species to insert DNA into ours. It is possible.

Unlikely. There is no proof that it has been done.

But impossible? No. Afterall, the proof is in the pudding and WE certainly would.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

a harvard DNA study suggests that humans mated with chimps on several occasions throught out history and the offspring were viable.

New scientific findings indicate that ancestral humans split from chimpanzee forebears more recently than previously thought and raise the possibility that the two nascent species hybridized before making their final separation.

www.harvardscience.harvard.edu...

ain't that a LOL eh?

PS
We are putting fish genes into tomatoes And man kind as a hole are a bunch of dummies, so what is it that is impossible again?
Aliens would have to be smart just to get here...

Whats that Bible verse about the daughters of men lookin good again?

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

- Lack of frontal sinuses

- Abnormal bone composition

- Large, shallow orbits

.....which are consistent with Progeria Syndrome.

Here is some more info about Progeria Syndrome.

www.progeriaresearch.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

what about the 1600cc capacity of the cranium?
the average adult human's capacity is 1200cc.

also, Progeria victims have open fontanelles (soft spots) and a high incidence of delayed/abnormal dentition.

no mention of abnormal dentition

as far as the undeveloped, or small, jawbone typical of Progeria, the starchild skull's construction in regard to muscle attachment does not fit this deformity.

here is some information about micrognathia malocclusion

this is functional musculoskeletal development even in regard to the odd proportions of this skull:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

I really did spend a lot of time on this "Star Child" thing.

Everything looks human too me.

For the record.....regarding the "red fibres", look up "Periosteum".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

nope.

pericranium periosteum is part of the SCALP, which lies on top of the bones of the skull.

the red fibers in this starchild skull are IN the bone.

after 900 years there is absolutely no flesh left on this skull, therefore it cannot be periosteum.

SOURCES for reference:

skull anatomy

The scalp consists of 5 layers: the skin, connective tissue, epicranial aponeurosis, loose areolar tissue, and pericranium, shown below.

here is a cross-section of the starchild skull:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Wasn't this skull found in a South American country?

no, it was found in Mexico, in the Copper Canyon area which is in Chihuahua.

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't inbreeding commonplace within the meso American native tribes?

i've never heard that but that doesn't mean it isn't true. however, 900 years ago in the area in which this skull was found, the inhabitants are believed to have been of the Casa Grandes culture, descended from the Anasazi, descended from the prehistoric Mogollon culture. altogether a different type of people/society/culture than the meso americans.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
This would also prove bob lazar and his predictions of aliens and how the government stole them. Also the fact that we were altered 56 times according to him.

i have to disagree. i'm not sure what would prove Bob Lazar but it would have to be a whole lot more than this.

the label "extraordinary claims" certainly fit his.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Gen 6:1-4 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, Verse 2-That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. Verse 3-And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. Verse 4-There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

cnview.com...

What was Hercules again?
The son of a god.
In the bible God, wasn't from here,
which makes him an alien.
All the kings claim divine right because they are descendant from god or heaven etc...
Gee I live in a constitutional Monarchy, I'd hate to think the Queen was funnin' me, some of my taxes go there.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Since you MUST be talking to me, I'll respond.
My life is far from boring and my imagination is just fine thank you!
I can, however, tell reality from fiction and don't need to "believe" in
just anything to find excitement.
What you are saying is, in essence, reality is not enough. Did you ever study astronomy? Have you ever really looked at the universe other than websurfing? Ever read history or science? Not boring at all!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

im on a warning like a Naughty School Boy

I WAS a naughty schoolboy...and i had much more fun, and did better for myself later in life, that the goody two shoes kids...so what does that tell us i wonder.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Right on DCDC!

Couldn't agree more.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

the red fibers in this starchild skull are IN the bone

Hmmm...this is the first time i've heard of the 'red fibers' in the starchild skull..as soon as i read that, i immediately thought of Morgellons..

Imagine your body pocked by erupting sores. The sensation of little bugs crawling all over you. And worst of all, mysterious red and blue fibers sprouting from your skin.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Considering absolutely nobody knows what Morgellons is or where it comes from, could this be an indication that Morgellons is actually some kind of ET disease or parasite?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
In 1999 B.O.L.D did a DNA analysis on the skull and found that it was human DNA of two human mothers.

The skull simply looks like a malformed skull produced by one of the umpteen birth defects that can cause it, like Hutchinson-Gilford Progeria.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

That's not the only way available to go about altering or introducing ET DNA into the human lineage.

What you are describing is pretty much cloning.

A much simpler method to get ET DNA mixed with a humans' DNA, is to introduce an ET engineered retro-virus into the target being.

The RV RNA adds to the DNA and also increases the length of the telomerase, effectively rejuvenating the cells and encouraging cell division.

The ET RNA inserted into the human DNA would become part of the human DNA for all offspring of the infected individual.

So, human / ET hybridization, in a few generations delivered and accomplished by retro-virus.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join