It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW! Starchild Skull DNA Result..

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
interesting, I'm going to wait for more test to really get excited about it, if never heard of the starchild before and I've been interested in aliens for a long time.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

Aliens could no more mate with humans than we could with a sea slug!

Alien command has instructed me to inform you that you are not allowed to give out the secret of aliens looking like sea slugs and yes, they do mate with humans. I mated with a sea slug.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
If proved, it's going to be a hell of a time to try and get it through the heads of the "Modern Science Community". Yet, those are the same type of people that put Galileo under house arrest for the rest of his life for stating that we might not be in the center of the universe (Correct me If I am wrong, or slightly wrong, please do). No doubt that they will be saying it's impossible.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDeath

It was the believers, the Church that got Galileo, not "science".

[edit on 11-8-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Ahhh ATS.
Maybe we could get John Titor's take on this!
He would know wouldn't he?
Or Prophet Yahewa could summon some saucers!
Maybe Issac Caret could send a drone!
John Lear could use his soul catcher! COOL!
Not sayin that these BIG BIG discoveries and sensational stories on ATS turn out later to be, ....unfactual...., but............

Of course just because 99.99% of 'em do, doesn't mean this one is!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Not sure this is accurate information.
Whats this all about then ?
www.rense.com...
Even on wiki it reiterates the information at the above link.. ..

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lewtra

im replying to blueshift wat makes you the seeker of truth dont come on here and think you can discredit stuff why do you come on here if your not a believer,great if you think were the only civilisised species in the WHOLE universe but your chattin absoloute chibber chabber boring boring

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hartley hunt

Not sure this is accurate information. Whats this all about then ? www.rense.com...

Even on wiki it reiterates the information at the above link.. ..

Hiya Lloyd

Brand new member and one post? I'm joking because Lloyd's computers always have the Caps Lock on! If it's really Lloyd, I'd like you to spell the word 'hominid.' Perhaps a bet?

$50 says those new results are 'EXACTLY WRONG' again.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
There have been several DNA tests done on the Starchild skull, if I'm not mistaken, and show either human or inconclusive. Correct me if I'm wrong but don't the scientists need DNA to compare to for a definitive conclusion? At best it will still be inconclusive, no?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Skull looks like a hydrocephalic baby with that back of its head smushed in as a result of being carried by cradleboard, which was a common way for Native Americans to carry their little babies around.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
If 'humans' can do this (Elongated Skulls) physicaly to themselves, I think that Progeria Sydnrome is the perfect explanation for the 'human' Starchild skull.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
When I first watched this video I thought of "Head Binding" but the DNA results are what interests me the most. Below I am posting a link to a site that has photos of a similar looking skull and another link with photos of elongated skulls.

Snippet : Head flattening, also called head binding, head shaping or head moulding, is the application of pressure or bindings to cranial bones (the human skull) to alter their shapes. Flat shapes, elongated ones (produced by binding between two pieces of wood), rounded ones (binding in cloth) and conical ones are among those chosen. It is typically carried out on an infant, as the skull is most pliable at this time. In a typical case, headbinding begins approximately a month after birth and continues for about six months.

Note: Look at the photo on the left, then click to enlarge the two at the bottom look similar IMO.

Head flattening link : en.wikipedia.org...

Link to photos of elongated skulls : www.google.com...,25217,25737,25788,25871,25913,26008&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&q=head+binding&cp=7&hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ& ei=VQFjTIaJEY3RcayfyaYJ&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&sqi=2&ved=0CCkQsAQwAA&biw=997&bih=630

[edit on 11-8-2010 by ShadowRamesses]

[edit on 11-8-2010 by ShadowRamesses]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I have sent an email to the Starchild project website asking for any information that they may have in regards to the skull and progeria. I also have suggested that maybe they could join us here on above top secret so that we may get information from them first hand. I did warn them that there would be people on here that consider this whole Starchild Skull thing is a scam but that I am not one of those people. I thought it only fair to warn them.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
You have to read the test results to understand what Pyle is testing for.
The skull has a women's X chromosome, but does not have a Male Human Y chromosome. England has a database that was compared to the Skull and no matching of any male. The next test will see if Y chromsome matches any animals in the database. These results were not available a few years ago, because we didn't have the technology then. Also the portion of the skull that was tested was put into the standard solution to dissolve human bones, but the piece of the skull didn't dissolve. They had to make the solution more potent to dissolve the piece of the skull.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowRamesses
[I suggest that you study the information directly from their website. It contains a vast amount of information including the names and specialities of the credentialed professionals that have actually studied the skull up close and in person. link www.starchildproject.com...]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift
[The starchild website explains in detail why this is unlikely. May I suggest that you read through all that is on there. They do go into great depth on many possibilities and include the names etc. of the many credentialed professionals that have weighed in on the skull. www.starchildproject.com...]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hartley hunt
[The Rense.com page you linked to is over a decade old. If you haven't visited the starchild website you may want to consider this as it goes into great depth on many aspects of the skull in great detail with the names and credentials of the many professionals that have studied the skull. At least give it a look if you haven't www.starchildproject.com... ]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
S&F. Very nice find. Gonna be fun to see how this evolve and even more fun when the "debunkers" crawl out and present their "facts" to discredit the researchers and their work.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I've been following this for a looong time. I'm glad to see it's coming to a decision either way. Personally I think it's part alien, but if it turns out to be just mutant human DNA I won't be surprised.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
And let me guess....

It's supposed to be the skull of a "gray" alien?

Grays, greys,, whatever, are fake. Make believe. Made up first in science fiction, and then by one Mr. Crowley black magician.

Here's the first sketch of a "grey":

NOTE: pencil sketch. Pencil shaded over white paper = GRAY!

www.boudillion.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join