It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad September 11th used as pretext for war

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

He deserves to be there more than BUSH and OBAMA.

BOTH puppet, shamless freaks who are pushing the US to another unjustified war.

just when i thought i'd read it all, you come along and take the cake.

Im simply in awe.

you're either a troll, fishing for stars among a sea of imbeciles

or you truthfully believe what you just said.

Astounding.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
reply to post by oozyism

ooz America doesn't want your neighbors. You got it all wrong based on the propaganda you read and hear. America has been in the act of biting the head off a snake for awhile now. When the snake is no longer something to worry about America will call her troops home.

What snake are we talking about specifically.

China?

Russia?

Pakistan?

Don't tell me it is Iran?

Ohh maybe Al-Qaeda lol.

MAN TELL US WHAT YOU BEEN WATCHING LATELY.

Or was your post sarcastic, because I can't seriously think people can be that naive, still after 10 years.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
How is this post on the boards when this same thing has been said by him and posted here countless times? Its old news and common at best from an ignorant leader of a decent people. I have seen a hundred of threads better than this get removed.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

An attack on me isn't gonna prove your point Mr. Snarf

Here is my point, try countering it, not by attacking me, but by proving to the audience why my point is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:

He deserves to be there more than BUSH and OBAMA.

BOTH puppet, shamless freaks who are pushing the US to another unjustified war.

Give it another try

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

i don't need to "prove" anything. You're simply fishing for stars in your post. You always post some of the most outlandish and ludicrous opinions.

I dont need to attack you - i don't need to attack ANYTHING.

the fact is that ATS has become a safe haven for anyone with any kind of opinion, even if it's disingenuous to begin with.

ATS should be a place to carry out rational discussions for people who give thought into what they type...instead, we get people who come to tell us that lunatics, like Achmenajad (dont care how you spell it) has more right to be at ground zero than any American.

You have your facts twisted.

America, for all its flaws, is still light years beyond a crap hole country like Iran.

Obama and Bush, for all their idiocy, are still 100 times better human beings than Mahmoud.

Period.

Not just because their American...but because they aren't Mahmoud.

It really is as simple as that.

an d with all that being said, i await your "youre such an imbecile to think that way" post, so all your anti-american Americans can come in and star it.

It's so cool to be anti-America these days...until you get a REAL enemy whose crosshairs are on your chest. Then all you will be BEGGING your government for protection.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Snarf]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
the regime might not suit the west but in there land if they accept it they accept, if they dislike and truely want to revolt they will. There president seems to be a truth seeker and speaker if u filter out certain things hes supposbly said, he is human who can talk with a world stage microphone.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Anyone else here notice a common theme amongst those who disagree with any opinion that doesn't say Bush blew up the WTC? Or if you don't have anything nice to say about Ahmadinejad?

zamini said:

What is weird about your post is how quick you are to put Iran on the enemy side and the US government and army on your side(shows an unstable mind).

groingrinder said:

Your chosen username suits you well

truthtothemasses said:

Wow! You are so unbelievably naive and that is really scary. Too many people like yourself have this simple way of looking at the world, like a 10 year old. I no longer feel sorry for people like yourself. Your kind will be the first to perish once the SHTF.

also :

It's not that these people will be the first to "die" once the SHTF, but they will be the first to go completely bats@$t insane.

This one, although not a personal attack, is the epitome of fear and paranoia:

Bin Laden never said he was responsible for the attack. That disinfo came from a video that was "found" in a house. Look at it. It's not Bin Laden. Just like the guy that was hung in Iraq wasn't Saddam. Look as his pictures. He has all crooked yellow teeth. Saddam had $20k worth of caps.

silicis n volvo said: your relatives are just the same as others who believe the official story...probly because they dont want the idea of their government being so corrupt and evil to be true.

give them a slap and tell them to wake up for me xx

and lets not leave out Hawaiinguy12 :

Yes yes simple physics and science are painful to the below average brain like you. You know I don't enjoy being an ass but when s**t hits the fan again I really hope that you are in the middle of it.

Grow up people, I am entitled to my opinion and post it. If you disagree, fine, debate if you want, but please leave the childish name calling and wishing I were killed, ect. out of the rhetoric. It's just childlish.

For those of you who say Osama never admitted guilt, I would like for you to have a read:

www.pbs.org...

And that info is readily available on a number of sites including aljeezra

And just in case you are still concerned about my welfare in a SHTF scenario I assure you I am ready, I have food, water, seeds, guns, a mutual meeting area, just to start, but I am not preparing for my government to attack me, I know that will not happen. I am more concerned about accidents and natural disasters that could turn my neighbors into my worst enemy, but should some country come a knockin, I am ready for that too.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Anyone else here notice a common theme amongst those who disagree with any opinion that doesn't say Bush blew up the WTC? Or if you don't have anything nice to say about Ahmadinejad?

I am more concerned about accidents and natural disasters that could turn my neighbors into my worst enemy, but should some country come a knockin, I am ready for that too.

Just to let you know, theres a country that doesnt need to knock, they are already inside, for quite sometime already and no, this is not UFO thingy.

Dont worry, theres nothing much we can do about it. Just live like the norm.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

Obama and Bush, for all their idiocy, are still 100 times better human beings than Mahmoud.

Let's start the discussion from the above quote.

Provide your thoughts on how Obama and Bush are better human beings than Mahmoud.

Then I will provide my thoughts on the opposite.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by RainCloud

My father, RIP, spent most of his life dedicated to the USAF, 33 yrs to be exact. He participated in 3 wars, and died for the freedom and liberties of the USA. He believed in what he did. But he always said that the only way in his experience and opinion, that another country could even begin to suceed with a war on American soil, was to be living on it already.

I think about that when I read so many people on here and other sites that are so disdainful of their own government. Are those the ones who will cause discord? Or could it be that muslims are truly putting an army together worldwide and in America?

I think that one conclusion must be come to, and that is whether or not the US government would protect it's citizens if war came to it's shores, and undoubtedly I say yes, yes it would. Every crooked politician, every official in every state, every military troop, would rise up as one, as America, the only people I can forsee that might forsake America in that time of need, would be those who don't believe in it and only fend for themself.

Doubt has been placed into the minds of so many through the acts of 9/11, splitting opinions and causing distrust. Who might want to cause America to hang itself? Who could manipulate America to the point citizens would rise against it's own? Think about it.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Well, I will give you a hint towards those that are living here already... research dual-citizenship in the highest levels of our government. I don't mean embassies, but find out which country('tis very small) has the most influence - through dual citizenship(among other forms of influence... like usury -
- which I disagree with on principle, or extensive lobbying ) .

This statement:

I think about that when I read so many people on here and other sites that are so disdainful of their own government. Are those the ones who will cause discord? Or could it be that muslims are truly putting an army together worldwide and in America?

... I think it is highly patriotic(to my country) to cast dissent upon a government that sucks ass.

I also think your comment about Muslims is biased by your 'opinion' of what happened on 9/11... I have yet to see an unprovoked Muslim army that is infiltrating the world.

Could it possibly be that, because we are so close to Israel in our politics - and because we also BOMB THE SH!T out of them - that a minority faction within muslim nations would seek a form of violent statements against our 'Western' agenda?

I agree that when the SHTF, many corrupt people will have to take sides once and for all. But - the most corrupt ones are GLOBALISTS. They don't care about you.

They will just move to Dubai, or someplace their rich-ass can hide from the pitchforks and molotov cocktails.

They already have all the gold. They know the dollar is going under - because they made it that way. Think about it.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I am now convinced 100% that the attacks on 9/11 were done by the people that were reported to have done them.

If that's true, why are we not at war with Saudi Arabia?

After all, the official line is that the attacks were carried out by Saudis.

Also there was the fact that Osama took credit for it.

After September 11th 2001, The US demanded to the Taliban that Bin Laden was handed over. When the Taliban quite reasonably asked for proof of wrongdoing, the US instead responded by invading Afghanistan.

And as others have stated, Bin Laden supposedly made statements denying his involvement with the September 11 2001 attacks.

But when Ahmadinejad starts sidind with theorists to try to turn folks against the US it is clearly motivated for reasons of war. He is a madman.

Quite right. If Ahmadinejad is questioning the official versions of events he must be a warmongering madman. Of course. It's the only explanation.

This is not about turning people against the US, Ahmadinejad is saying to the American people "You people who think there was something suspicious about September 11th 2001, I agree with you. There must be questions to be answered."

edit to add: Here is how truthful Ahmadinejad is:

There are no gays in Iraq.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by space cadet]

Here's how truthful you are: Ahmadinejad actually said there was no gays in Iran, not Iraq.

Replace the Q with an N. Iran not Iraq. Iran and Iraq are two different countries. Don't confuse the two. One is an predominantly Arab country, one is predominantly Persian and much bigger. Middle East for Beginners.

If you are going to refer to Ahmadinejad's denial/homophobia to back up your arguement, please get the quote and indeed the country he refers to (his own) right.

Let's deny ignorance.

Thanks.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Regensturm]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
its simple:

Any man who says "The Holocaust did not happen" and "Death to Israel!" is a lunatic.

Simple as that.

If you believe that man, and follow him, and worship him and say things like "He has more of a right to be at Ground Zero than Americans" then you are just like him.

It quite literally is that simple.

Case Closed. Book Shut.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

I just had one correction. Iran isn't a 3rd world country. Just FYI... Iraq was/is so is Afghanistan, but Iran is not.

What's the difference? Mostly the difficulty of succeeding with a military campaign. Iran has tanks, jets, Kevlar, smart bombs, decent assault rifles, satellites (yes it is true, albeit a recent development) and maybe nukes. Who knows they might have just bought one (or 100) off the black market from Russia.

Basically what I'm saying is even if Mahmoud is a lunatic (which he is although I think he takes a back seat to lil Kimmy) it will not make it any easier to defeat Iran in a full on war. You saw how slow Iraq and Afghanistan went, and those where a bunch of insurgents with no armor and AK-47s, RPGs and the occasional IED..

I don't care what your opinion on this whole deal is. The fact remains if we go to war with Iran it will bankrupt us, period. It's an unfortunate fact that many don't realize. Iran has a modern military whether they are a crap hole country or not.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The Iraqi military machine was destroyed in weeks. Yes i did see how fast it went.

Originally posted by DaMod
reply to post by Snarf

I just had one correction. Iran isn't a 3rd world country. Just FYI... Iraq was/is so is Afghanistan, but Iran is not.

What's the difference? Mostly the difficulty of succeeding with a military campaign. Iran has tanks, jets, Kevlar, smart bombs, decent assault rifles, satellites (yes it is true, albeit a recent development) and maybe nukes. Who knows they might have just bought one (or 100) off the black market from Russia.

Basically what I'm saying is even if Mahmoud is a lunatic (which he is although I think he takes a back seat to lil Kimmy) it will not make it any easier to defeat Iran in a full on war. You saw how slow Iraq and Afghanistan went, and those where a bunch of insurgents with no armor and AK-47s, RPGs and the occasional IED..

I don't care what your opinion on this whole deal is. The fact remains if we go to war with Iran it will bankrupt us, period. It's an unfortunate fact that many don't realize. Iran has a modern military whether they are a crap hole country or not.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

The regime went down sure, but how long where we there fighting "insurgents"?

We invaded Afghanistan before Iraq and we are still there!

What if those "insurgents" wore Kevlar? What if they had advanced fighters (thanks to Russia) that could knock us out of the sky? What if they could call in Air strikes? What if they had artillery?

Why doesn't anyone beleive me that Iran is going to be worlds different than Afghanistan and Iraq?

Iran is a rich country thanks to all that oil exporting. They can afford some cool toys. Why doesn't anyone get that?! This will be the next Vietnam, mark my words!

[edit on 9-8-2010 by DaMod]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Good GOD wont this idiot just shut up??? I saw yesterday he also said the deaths on 9/11 were exageratted. Somebody put a cap in this fool!!!!

Your name is... ignorant to your post!

This "idiot" is anything...but idiot! He challenged the US and almost all western countries with political stand on nuclear issue, with 4 sanctions on his country he's still managing to stand up to these bullies without invading any other countries for their resources!

Don't get me wrong all these politicians are dogs in my opinion (with exception of few RP)... but some are better then others. At least this one is trying to expose the US Government politically. I'm sure he's got his agenda, but at least it's a step towards the right direction.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf
its simple:

Any man who says "The Holocaust did not happen" and "Death to Israel!" is a lunatic.

I could argue actions speak louder than words. Also please link your quotes to sources, other wise no one will know if you are making them up or not ^^.

If you believe that man, and follow him, and worship him and say things like "He has more of a right to be at Ground Zero than Americans" then you are just like him.

It quite literally is that simple.

Case Closed. Book Shut.

What does ground zero have to do with Zionists and Holocaust lol.

My turn:

Ahmadinejad is a better human being because he is literally against Weapons of Mass Destruction and nukes, he believes it is a shame to have them, it is a shame to pursue them:

"The age of the nuclear bomb, the worst and ugliest weapon known to man is over. We reject atomic weapons both in moral and practical terms," Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said in a press conference in New York on Tuesday afternoon. "We believe those who build, store and use nuclear weapons to threaten others are committing the ugliest deed of all," he added.

www.indymedia-letzebuerg.net...

I tend to agree with him:

I think he is a better man because he tells it how it is, especially in regards to UN security council and how unjust and unequal it is:

Mr. Ahmadinejad launched a broad attack on the world's nuclear monitors, slamming the structure of the U.N. atomic agency, the U.N. Security Council, and the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, or NPT.
He said nuclear armed countries, in particular the United States, should not be part of the IAEA. That would also include Iran's most powerful backers on the nuclear issue - China and Russia - though their support has been recently wavering.
As an alternative to the current structure of nuclear oversight, the Iranian leader proposed an "independent" international group to monitor nuclear disarmament and stem proliferation.

www1.voanews.com...

I tend to agree with what he says.

It is funny how you didn't say anything in regards to Obama and Bush because you don't have the confidence to shed them in positive light, actually it is almost impossible lol.

Bush is accused of War Crimes, his whole administration actually:
blogs.abcnews.com...

And Obama is continuing the War crimes, and continuing the insane policies of torture, and indefinite imprisonment of people without charge.

Obama has also been accuse of War Crimes:
www.cbsnews.com...

The Drones killing over 700 innocent Pakistanis and around 20 terrorists is undoubtedly a war crime. Obama's thumb is facing upwards.

Back to Ahmedinejad:

- Denying the Holocaust - False accusation, it is questioning the Holocaust, and many here in ATS do question the Holocaust. Non of us are crazy, I'm one of them. If you want a debate in regards, than we can.

- Death to the Zionist regime - Many of us agree with that Slogan, as we have seen what the Zionist regime has done. I want the Zionist regime wiped out also.

Try again.

How is those two war criminals better human beings than Ahmedinejad?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

How is those two war criminals better human beings than Ahmedinejad?
They are taller than Ahmadinejad.

Barack Obama's height is 6'1 (six feet, one inch). This is 185.4 cm
George Bush height — 6' 2"
Ahmadinejad is five feet two inches - 5' 2".

That is all, everything else is kinda blur.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by RainCloud]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Although I do not support this globalist elite and mullah puppet Ahmadinejad, he is right with this fact:

9/11 was an inside job!

Even many New Yorkers believe 9/11 was an inside job?

Some guys in a cave did not issue the order to NORAD to stand down on 9/11; Bush and Cheney did.

Flight 93 was intended to have hit the U.S. Capitol Hill building, but by the grace of God's intervention, it crashed near Shanksville, PA.

Had it crashed into the Capitol, Bush could have imposed martial law nationwide with one executive order.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join