It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad September 11th used as pretext for war

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad September 11th used as pretext for war

www.thene.ws

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad announced that the attacks of September 11 2001 on the United States were a “large fabricating”, used as a pretext for the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.thene.ws

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Ahmadinejad last week challenged Obama to a televised debate on global issues during his trip to the UN General Assembly in New York in September. Two years ago he asked to visit the site of the World Trade Center “to pay his respects” but New York police refused. Do you guys think they should have let him visit?

www.thene.ws

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TylerDruden

Ahmadinejad last week challenged Obama to a televised debate on global issues during his trip to the UN General Assembly in New York in September. Two years ago he asked to visit the site of the World Trade Center “to pay his respects” but New York police refused. Do you guys think they should have let him visit?

www.thene.ws

He deserves to be there more than BUSH and OBAMA.

BOTH puppet, shamless freaks who are pushing the US to another unjustified war.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I still think the Iranians are reading ATS.
They are getting their talking points
from right here on ATS.
so weird.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I still think the Iranians are reading ATS.
They are getting their talking points
from right here on ATS.
so weird.

Maybe you haven't visited aljazeera.com, which also has conspiracy section, with a huge amount of conspiracy topics in regards.

That being said, I still think we got it right

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TylerDruden

The Jewish High Holy Days usually occur in September.

One document I read that purported to be a compilation of intelligence leaks made to the writer many years ago continuously mentioned September dates as target dates for disasters. I have never been able to find any other mention of this tactic in other leaked materials, however.

Standing before us, though, is the date that still touches many of us deeply; "911."

It is more or less obvious to me that someone has been trying for decades, if not centuries, if not millennia, to keep the middle east region in a constant state of armed conflict. It's just criminal; whoever is doing this is a criminal.

Goodness knows men, governments, societies have never been able to live up to any high model of virtue. But it takes real criminal intent to keep people fighting continuously as has been going on in the middle east. It is so wasteful and so destructive!

Who benefits from such mass malfeasance? Arms manufacturers and traffickers? International bankers? Look in those general directions for the true causes of what is going wrong on this planet.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Well he knows Iran is about to get attacked, he also knows that outside of the US a large percentage of people believe that 9/11 was a false flag, so he may as well cause as much trouble as he can while he still has the world listening to him.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad announced that the attacks of September 11 2001 on the United States were a “large fabricating”, used as a pretext for the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan.

/slowclap

Wow. Did he put that together all by himself?

I don't mean to make light of the situation, but I think we all figured that out the day Bush used it as an excuse to go into Afghanistan (which had nothing to do with 9/11), and then Iraq (which had nothing to do with 9/11).

I'm glad he was able to come to these realizations, I'm just saying he may be a few years late to the party on this one.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
Maybe you haven't visited aljazeera.com, which also has conspiracy section, with a huge amount of conspiracy topics in regards.

That being said, I still think we got it right

I have been to Al Jazeera web site but didn't
know there was a conspiracy section there.
thanks for that tid bit

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TylerDruden

Yes, they should have let him visit.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

(deleted)

[edit on 8-8-2010 by oniongrass]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Dude... you don't have to be a -Snip- about it either, a lot of people believe the official story. At least this guy has the balls to go ahead and come out with his opinion which happens to be the opinion over thousands, but not quite enough and not quite enough because Dick Cheney and Bush are not rotting in a hell hole right now.

Mod Note: Courtesy is Mandatory – Please Review Link.

[edit on Sun, 08 Aug 2010 19:43:05 -0500 by MemoryShock]

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I am now convinced 100% that the attacks on 9/11 were done by the people that were reported to have done them. Ahmadinejad is saying what conspiracy theorists have said, 10 yrs later he wants to agree with another version of the events and try to make the US governement look like the perps. Whateva.

I stay away from 9/11 threads as best I can, because I disagree for the most part, I do think 93 was shot down to avoid futher deaths by a plane crashing into another building, other than that, the death of a relative that day, and other relatives who were there and their accounts, told me that it happened the way I saw it happen, and the perps are who they said they are. Also there was the fact that Osama took credit for it. But when Ahmadinejad starts sidind with theorists to try to turn folks against the US it is clearly motivated for reasons of war. He is a madman.

edit to add: Here is how truthful Ahmadinejad is:

There are no gays in Iraq.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by space cadet]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

I'm glad he was able to come to these realizations, I'm just saying he may be a few years late to the party on this one.

Who knows, he probably knew a long time ago, but feared the US.

Heck I would fear the US when in two years it occupies 2 of my neighbors

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

ooz America doesn't want your neighbors. You got it all wrong based on the propaganda you read and hear. America has been in the act of biting the head off a snake for awhile now. When the snake is no longer something to worry about America will call her troops home.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Yes, he should be allowed to visit. The only reason he isn't is because the US want to demonize him to make it easier for an invasion. Which is ridiculous. Now, I know he's not a good man, but the powers that be in the US are trying to shape him into the enemy they're telling everyone he is. They - are - a - fraud! And when they invade Iran, they'll be exposed as such.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

good one--you got all that right!! war is waste and never proves anything.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by David_Reale

i feel the same-but when/if iran is invaded we are all in the # again!!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I dunno, but I got this feeling....

Another false flag ops will be in play to justify attack on Iran. Now its either Ahmenijed got killed, Israel got attack or USA got attack, anyway the blame will be on Iran of course.

There, I said it. Reason I come to these conclusion is:

Lack of reason to attack Iran.

Iran comply with the rules - reduce their uranium holding. Now, what else they do wrong ?
Building nuke ? - Uranium gone so cant build, plus the uranium is not enriched to weapon grade (yet).
Having nuke ? - Heck, maybe I can blame Vietnam having nuke, can we attack the Viet again ?

What else reason can be use to attack Iran ?
Well sir, we can always produce another 911. "All option is on table", "the ends justify the means" sir.
Great! execute executive order 66 (Star Wars style).
Bam bam - The Shiite are now terrorist and enemy of the Empire. Kill on sight.

Welcome to WW3.

Machiavellian Psychology

[edit on 8-8-2010 by RainCloud]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jazabel51

I think, and hope, that a war with Iran will be a case of, "It will get worse before it gets better". If nothing else, it will at least, most likely put an end to US interventionism in the Middle-East, which is good.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join