It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad September 11th used as pretext for war

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Sure he can say whatever he wants. But how do we know he isn't lying on the pretext of wanting the US out of the way for his own desires?

The fact this correlates to the US effectively leaving Iraq's control over to the Iraqis is suspicious at best.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

I am sorry to hear of your losses.

But... this is wrong:

Also there was the fact that Osama took credit for it.

Because Bin Laden says he wasn't behind attacks

----

And if I wasn't ATS handicapped for images(especially with the new google images), I would post a map of the middle east as well. A map that shows the U.S. bases helps as well.

When you see how much we are surrounding Iran - do people really think they would be so stupid as to create nuclear weapons?

We are currently INCREASING our troops there(namely Iraq and Afghanistan)... right?

Is it a coincidence that the western propaganda towards Iran is subsequently increasing?

I have said it before, and I'll say it again... We are flanking Iran.

We are flanking Iran. From many sides.

Iran knows that we are flanking them - kinda obvious in their shoes.

edit to add: And IMO Iran is making the best moves on The Grand Chessboard. Calling out 9/11 is a genius move - and perhaps their only move considering how much they are flanked haha. They have also made friends with Brazil, Russia, and many other important players in the area like China... Turkey is now drawing away from Israel after the boat scandal.

This is a good article to keep in mind as well:
Russia, China, Iran redraw energy map

[edit on 8-8-2010 by beebs]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Good GOD wont this idiot just shut up??? I saw yesterday he also said the deaths on 9/11 were exageratted. Somebody put a cap in this fool!!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

You are spreading common sense, logic, reason and facts, please stop!

Jokes aside, you got one thing wrong: Iran has no friends, Russia and China will bail on it. They will allow US invasion of Iran, they will only "condemn" it and that's it. When US bombed strategic targets in Serbia they were condemned by China, then they took out Chinese embassy with three PRC journalists in it.

The way I see it, Iran may launch a counter attack on Israel from Syria or some other country. They may counter attack US bases all around, but not from Iran. In fact it would not surprise me they're moving out their troops out of Iran

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
Also there was the fact that Osama took credit for it.
[edit on 8-8-2010 by space cadet]

Osama did not take credit for 911.
CNN September 17, 2001

Islamic militant leader Osama bin Laden, the man the United States considers the prime suspect in last week's terrorist attacks on New York and Washington, denied any role Sunday in the actions believed to have killed thousands.

"The U.S. government has consistently blamed me for being behind every occasion its enemies attack it.

"I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons,"

Short video with new information that came out last month about the CIA talking about when they made the Osama video and other things.

I believe that he is telling the truth about 911 but I also think that he spends too much time here on ATS or on other conspiracy websites. He should be able to visit ground zero but the security and the funds to make that possible would have to come from the tax payers money and some would not be happy about it.

To: Mahmoud Ahmadijenad

If you read this, please know that some of the things posted on ATS are made up and that you shouldn't think that it is all truth like the U.S.A is trying to stop God from coming back, think about it for a few minutes before you tell everyone about something you read, it makes you look crazy. There are gays in Iran, don't lie when everyone knows the truth.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

Russia has been a little bit wishy-washy lately over the Iran issue. But I think this is just playing politics.

IMO, their interests are far more aligned with China and India and Western Asia/Eastern Europe.

Because of business, of course

Which is why I added the second link at the bottom of my post.

Russia will appease America only to the point where they know they have ousted the Western Order once and for all.

They will keep their game face until they have counted enough cards to know for sure that they have the better hand.

Which makes the medium-sized developing countries like Brazil, Turkey, Kazakhstan, Iran, and the large developing countries like China and India the 'X' factors.

Russia is in a much better position with all of them than the U.S. is. Geographically and Diplomatically. Iran is in a much better position with all of them G&D as well.

Another point - getting back to the topic - is that Russia Today covers the 9/11 issue pretty thoroughly with Jesse Ventura and even 'underground rappers' that never make it to the main news here.

My 2c.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Personally I can't wait for Israel to attack Iran. I hope they do it,before getting the green light from Washington. That would definitely be better. Israel does what it wants anyway. It would be so much better for the US to distance themselves from Israel. Historically we will always going to remember who started it, but I fear we won't see, who will end it. AS long as in the aftermath Jerusalem is gone, obliterated. That piece of real estate has brought nothing but death and destruction to the World. That little sand box the Jews,the Christians, the Muslims and various other flavors of religion bitch and moan about for thousands of years, is wasting humanity. GET RID OF IT. The sooner the better. Then they can all get a new sand box for each other,and lets try and distance our selves a little this time. Don't build your temples on top of each other.
I don't really think that is a likely scenario, because there won't be anything left. Just like 9/11, not an airplane, not a cell phone, not a book, not a body,not a building nothing.PERIOD Just DUST. Radioactive dust mind you, a wasteland of humanity. Lets see how fast your consciousness changes then? And where is all the oil??? I mean radioactive oil. Is it oil?? Jeez is that morbid or what?
All we need now is Ahmadinejad to start handing out Al Queda summer Camp passes with 9/11 training videos courtesy of NBC, ABC ,CBS, FOX, CNN and lets not forget the Brits, BBC right here at www.archive.org... that outta get the green light.
I didn't wait for 2012 for my change in consciousness. Which passenger are you??? There aren't enough lifeboats.9/11 victims never got one lifeboat. Mister

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Mister1k]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

America is in the process of biting the head off a snake? Iran would be that snake? Or what is implied by the snake?

If you are serious then you are really blind to the facts. Dangerously blind.

PS.

When a fool speaks the truth, truth doesn't become foolish. So Ahmadinejad says these things, not only 10 years later mind you - that's what you make of it, and they are most likely the truth. What is weird about your post is how quick you are to put Iran on the enemy side and the US government and army on your side(shows an unstable mind).

Think about it. Who has all the wealth and all the power? They do, you don't and you never will. No matter how much of a patriotic American you are.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
He didn't just announce this. Sheesh. This isn't news.

The last time we saw this "news story" was in 2007. Also coincidentally the last time the war drums beat this loudly against Iran.

For anyone following patterns and trends in propaganda and the war on Iran playbook, you might be interested in this thread.

War on Iran: What Year Is This?

In 2007: Ahmadinejad Questions 9/11, Holocaust

Notice too the re-emerging "holocaust denial" debate.

Ahmadinejad: 9/11 scenario dubious

Iranian website mocks 'Holocaust lie'

Patterns...patterns...patterns.Seeing them yet?

Same play book...2007...2010. Same propaganda. It's a war on your mind....for your mind.

This "news" is also posted here.

[edit on 8/8/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Jerusalem, is sacered and holy ground the gods that be have brought the people of the world together in this same ground for whatever reason. The muslims of the middle east wil never destroy Jerusalem it is too precious to them. It is also precious too me the place were my Lord walked and taught, then died and became life again. Yes Isreal is a special place, It is no wonder that the world hates her so. scattered for thousands of years the people of isreal by chance came together after WW2 by the acts of Great britain. Could it be biblical prophecy comming to fullfilment? If Isreal is wiped of the face of the earth, than egg in my face. But is the powers that be, fight to tear Isreal apart and find themselves fighting the gods themselves then no mercy on them, they have been warened.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
If Ahmadinejad said this, he'd just be agreeing with a vast majority of the people on this planet. I meant to say that in my other post.

reply to post by humbleseeker

Would be a pity if three religions battling for one piece of ground have brought this much turmoil and death and destruction, wouldn't it be? The gods would be so very proud.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

If anything the gods are smacking themselves for idiotic remarks like the poster above you makes.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Zamini]

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Zamini]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Are you talking about me. Well I guess the whole "gods" thing was a little out there. But it dosnt go pass the fact that Isreal is a special place and its histroy is precious to most of the world. Although I am an Idiot and might not no anything.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by humbleseeker

I'm an idiot too. I reworded what I said to make it more hypothetical too.

I think what you said is true to a degree, but even if that's the case, are all the consequences worth it? And more important is this the real reason for everyone or is it just a convenient excuse or tool for some?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Someone please list all of the nasty things Iran has done to its neighbors, or to the world.

(Wow, got kind of quiet.)

Now, maybe someone could start a thread on all of the nasty things America, UK, and Israel have done to the world. I realize it would take multiple posts (for America alone), and such a comprehensive list could probably NEVER be truly complete, but we could limit it to a few thousand of the most egregious acts.
Remember to consider the predatory multinational corporations that were born in the U.S. that enslaved simpler cultures and stole their resources to fatten the Americans. I don't recall reading how they had to oust the Iranians for control.

To think that the U.S. could have been so great, if we had just concentrated our energy on creating a more JUST union, a model for other countries. But no, we are ruled by a mob, and the dumb masses don't even know why they are losing the institutions their fathers and grandfathers (and mothers) created to the looters.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I realy dont know. There is so much going on that is out of our hands. We all have opinions, and I think deep down people want what is best for all people. Freedom, liberty, justice and peace. I just dont think that it will ever happen. History is a good reminder that we repeat our actions, its a cycle of destruction.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Well maybe somepeople Love the United States, the United Kingdom and isreal. At least in my country I can speak freely and choose a belief system that I want, not one the government imposses upon me. Oh and all teh rights we have in the United States move to Iran and forget about it man! gone, you will be down on your knees 5 times a day or you will be hauled off by the religious police. Yes America the evil country of the free.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Maybe you haven't visited aljazeera.com, which also has conspiracy section, with a huge amount of conspiracy topics in regards.

That being said, I still think we got it right

Can you give us a link? I looked around on the site and can't find anything.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Your chosen username suits you well. The US is being used as a proxy by Israel. We are in no danger from Iraq or Afghanistan. The only Americans being killed by the Taliban, are those Americans who are in their country. If anyone wanted to protect America from terrorists, they would pull the troops home and station them on the Mexican border where the real terrorist threat is.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This isn't breaking news, I've heard him talk of these types of conspiracies many times before, and he's mentioned this one several times.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by john124]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join