It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad September 11th used as pretext for war

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Anyone else here notice a common theme amongst those who disagree with any opinion that doesn't say Bush blew up the WTC? Or if you don't have anything nice to say about Ahmadinejad? /zamini said: What is weird about your post is how quick you are to put Iran on the enemy side and the US government and army on your side(shows an unstable mind). /

It really, really shows signs of an unstable mind. Why would you make an enemy so quick out of someone that wants to be friends? But then again, you just don't know much and like to parrot Fox news right?

My father, RIP, spent most of his life dedicated to the USAF, 33 yrs to be exact. He participated in 3 wars, and died for the freedom and liberties of the USA.

Get a damn clue. Your father didn't die for freedom nor liberty. Your father died because he needed money or he had some ridiculous idea that the US military and government are on the US side, and certain people are power hungry and need dumbass soldiers to do the work for them. The truth is as harsh as it is simple. Just don't go around acting like nobody ever lost someone close to them.

Again, your story and way of thinking(from what I've gotten) shows an unstable mind. A mind that might even decide to become a soldier, to show the world what a good soldier daddy's son is.

Wake up already, the system took the best out of your father yet you still support them? 3 wars? Lord have mercy.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

See, I'm not going to call you an idiot because you think I'm anti-America. I'm going to call you an idiot because you are.

And there you have it. A childs argument. I'm an idiot because I don't agree with your hateful tendencies.

Whats next? Are you going to call me a poopy face and throw tire chips in my hair?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
reply to post by RainCloud

Doubt has been placed into the minds of so many through the acts of 9/11, splitting opinions and causing distrust. Who might want to cause America to hang itself? Who could manipulate America to the point citizens would rise against it's own? Think about it.

To see it all is quite easy, move your hand from the mouse and keyboard, lean against the chair relaxing, and answer this question:

Who can get inside America goverment, introduce new policy and benefits from it ?
Hint: A friendly

Before and during Reagan - Infiltration in progress
GWB - Acceleration and mission
Clinton - Punished coz of disobedience
Bush - Execution of another mission
Obama - ?
I dont know when the infiltration started, but I think its completed already, I dont think we can change that. Your dad death is honored, because he was a brave soldier, but still a pawn, like us all.

I notice something, Obama smile is not sincere anymore compared to during his campaign, he lost his "charming American face", now he pose a fake smile, I know because I fake it too, a lot. My pity with him.
Probably its just my eyes though

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

Actually, if you cared to read on it would explain to you why a childs argument was used. It´s the same one you used. So just because certain people disagree with you it doesn´t mean they are anti-Americans, does it?

I´m glad it didn´t make much sense to you.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

I´m glad it didn´t make much sense to you.

Made about as much sense as anything i've ever heard mahmoud say himself.

In fact...it sounded quite similar....almost identical...wait a second....you're not the leader of a small, forgotten about, struggling country are you?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

I have had about enough of you calling me unstable, I am merely stating my opinion, and I am far from unstable dear. Doing that, name calling, is immature and uncalled for.

And by the way, I could never ever be a 'daddy's good little soldier son'. I grew up against the war, I did not agree with Vietnam and wanted our soldiers home. I wanted to grow up and be a protester, or even worse a hippie, and I wanted my daddy home. Most little girls do.

edit to rephrase

[edit on 13-8-2010 by space cadet]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Seems the Americans have "talked" Assad of Syria in to cutting ties with Iran - again! For how long, who knows but there's talk Hizbollah now wants Assad's head on a stake and are bent on bringing down the Lebanese Govt. From what I gather, a new tit bit of a possible civil war is brewing in Gaza where it's Hamas (Sunni) v Jihad Islami (Shi'ite) and now the Palestinian Camps (mainly Sunni) in Lebanon are jumping on the bang wagon and stirring up some trouble for Hizbollah.

I still say, Turkey will do a complete turn around in the coming weeks and will also cut ties with Iran.

Perhaps this divide and conquer method is working like a miracle.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

'Turks hit PKK with chemical weapons'

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I agree 100% with the Iranian President.
I still have no idea why the USA would invade Iran.
Live and let live.
Watching the news these past few days and seeing how it was the anniversary of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, I could not stop thinking that if Satan had to pick a country to live in, he most certainly would pick the USA.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Yes I know, found out 2 days ago and unfortunately this is what the USA & Israel will come to expect with Iran who has one of the highest stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons in the world.

Not good.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by haika

Because Iran's Govt constantly threatens Arab nations, Israel, the EU and the USA.

If Iran is allowed to have nuclear weapons, every Middle Eastern nation will soon have them....and they are loony enough to use them.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

Snarf stop trolling, if you were looking for a discussion or a debate you had one, but you ignored it a long time ago.

You haven't provided anything except rhetorics which proved how easy you are.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TylerDruden

Ahmadinejad is wrong.

The eventual bump for the US economy was just a pleasant bi-product of September 11th. Showing the love for both Israel and Saudi Arabia, the oil companies, the military industrial complex, the contractors, avenging Bush Sr., undermining the Constitution, expanding the government and moving us further down the road to the NWO were all at the top of the wish list. Economy? They've never had a clue as to what spurs the economy. The US economy has always been too "big to fail" and that's the story there.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

Obama and Bush, for all their idiocy, are still 100 times better human beings than Mahmoud. Period.

Mahmoud could go on a 10+ year 24/7 killing spree and still only amass a fraction of dead bodies relative to bushbama war criminal team.. who have summarily slaughtered countless innocent people based on "official" LIES.
obama murders people based on mere "suspicion" with drones, bush lied 2 phony wars into being and thought the "American" thing to do was go around kidnapping and torturing innocent people denied due process.

bushbama are responsible for probably over 1 million dead people.. plus the suffering & misery of millions more.. how is that not an insult to humanity?

Mahmoud might be a blowhard who likes to poke killer clowns with a stick, but he hasn't lied scores of innocents 1000s miles away dead.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join