It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad September 11th used as pretext for war

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
[quote

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad announced that the attacks of September 11 2001 on the United States were a “large fabricating”, used as a pretext for the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan.

I am guessing that Prez M.M. was just 'rubbing it in' being he knows that we all know!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Not only do I believe they are using the US as a proxy but I believe Israel is part of the mind behind 9/11. Some PTB planned the whole charade and the best people they could get to do it is from a foreign country who will prosper from the outcome. We then blame Afghanistan because of the oil pipeline the US had tried to put in for years kept getting rejected by Bin Laden. Now we could put in the pipeline and also have more opium production to feed the income of the CIA.

Riddle me this. Why is Afghanistan still the worlds leading producer of opium if the US are occupying the country? I've seen the footage of US troops burning the fields but that, in my opinion, is publicity. They obviously overlooked a few thousand fields.

The only thing I believe that Space Cadet said is yes the US shot down the flight over Pennsylvania, but that was the military that wasn't in the loop of what was going on that day. Can we all agree that the Shankfield plane was heading for building 7 and since it never got hit they decided to go ahead and bring it down like originally planned? We are only talking about a handful of officials that knew what was really going on. The Israel gov. took care of the rest. Think about it...

We will be in cahoots with Israel attacking Iran. It's all part of the plan to control the middle east. Who do you think will be leading this effort once Iran is out of the picture? Israel.

Stop and think just how much the Jewish own in America. Not to mention the owner of the Trade Center at the time was Larry Silverstein. Should I emphasize he is Jewish.

This isn't a hate Jewish campaign, I have nothing against anyone race or religion. I'm just putting the pieces together. God bless us all.

The Lie We Live

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TylerDruden

As I had recently pointed out in another thread pertaining to Ahmadinejad is that he is a Structural Engineer, so he does understand the physics related to what makes a building stand as well as what makes them fall.

From this perspective alone, I am certain that he, as many architects and engineers are, have their doubts as far as the OS and the collapsing of the WTC is concerned.

As SpaceCadet has said....

"and the perps are who they said they are."

Ok. We are currently at war in Iraq and Afghanistan and are currently in the process of beginning another war with Iran.

For Sanctions are an act of war.

Did I miss something here or what ?

But if the "perps" are who they said they are.

Which were Saudi Nationals.

Then why is it that we are at war with Iraq and Afghanistan and soon to be with Iran ?

Perhaps that is why Ahmadinejad is stating that 9/11 WAS used as a pretext for war ?

For outside of being Muslim, there is little or no relevance between the 9/11 hijackers and the countries that we are now at war with.

Can you say ....Hook, Line and Sinker !

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
reply to post by oozyism

ooz America doesn't want your neighbors. You got it all wrong based on the propaganda you read and hear. America has been in the act of biting the head off a snake for awhile now. When the snake is no longer something to worry about America will call her troops home.

Assuming oozyism is from USA, it does want its neighbours, CANADA and MEXICO, and it won't stop until it owns all Canada's resources, water, forests etc. and Mexico's cheap labour!

www.scoreboard-canada.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Boy this will give the 9/11 truthers a huge boost. Probably not, everyone in the united states looks at this guy as a crazed lunatic, which he may be, but even if he tells the truth on certain matters, this will be no doubt, a curse to the 9/11 truth movement.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It is nothing but propaganda, first they tried to make the World turn on Islam, they still are, you only have to read the news on the Mosque they want to build near ground zero.

It isn't the Muslims that grant the permission to build is it? Manhattan one of the Worlds most sought after pieces of land, astronomical money for every sq meter, yet they allow a place of Worship to be built right there when they have the opportunity to turn it into big money??

Please, everyone is being played, with the changes to the way you live your lives, in your minds, in how you perceive the Creator (whoever you Worship) there would be just as much outcry if it was a Church or Synagogue, it just would not happen unless someone had a bigger vested interest in the result of it happening.

After all when the World completely turns its hatred on Islam, they can always knock it down by public demand if all goes to their plan.

Its exactly the same with Iran the propaganda is running and hasn't reached anything near its peak yet, some have said they have seen these reports before, exactly the same has been reported before almost word for word, it looks like they had their plan running, then something made them stop.

Now they have restarted their plan from the beginning, so we are seeing a repeat of the propaganda they want served up, we will know when we are past the start when the news stops repeating itself and new news articles begin to appear, slowly building into a we have to do something scenario, just like with Afghanistan and Iraq.

I wonder if the Temple Mount where to be made uninhabitable for several thousand years how different the World would become, when one Country was allowed to surround a place that is paramount to their existence as a Religion? a place that holds itself right in the hearts of the three leading organised Religions on planet Earth, that is not a coincidence that this has come about.

I do feel however deep inside, that no matter who attacks Iran, is going to bite off a lot more than they where ever willing to chew, hopefully enough to make them go running home like a dog with its tail between its legs.

The people behind all this need to be hunted down and given to the Citizens of the World and put on trial for the true crimes against Humanity and then buried alive for their crimes along with anyone who ever agreed with them or helped them with the knowledge of doing so.

Maybe then the World could start to think about its Survival and live in peace, maybe start fixing the woes instead of creating them.

Its not an American, British, French, Spanish, Canadian, Mexican Revolution that's needed, its a World Revolution, one which returns its people to their homes and allows trust to build so we can finally get on for a change, were we can teach our kids the truth without filling their heads with nonsense.

Its the only hope Mankind has.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Is this news to anyone?

Pretty sure that by now if anyone still believes the OS, they have no hope of ever pulling their heads out of their asses.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Wow! You are so unbelievably naive and that is really scary. Too many people like yourself have this simple way of looking at the world, like a 10 year old. I no longer feel sorry for people like yourself. Your kind will be the first to perish once the SHTF.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Originally posted by TylerDruden

Ahmadinejad last week challenged Obama to a televised debate on global issues during his trip to the UN General Assembly in New York in September. Two years ago he asked to visit the site of the World Trade Center “to pay his respects” but New York police refused. Do you guys think they should have let him visit?

www.thene.ws
(visit the link for the full news article)

He deserves to be there more than BUSH and OBAMA.

BOTH puppet, shamless freaks who are pushing the US to another unjustified war.

The question is... what Americans will do?

People seem to forget that they can only push what is there to be pushed. So the real puppets are not Bush or Obama but the population it self.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
And this is news...how? 9/11 was open doors for Bush to invade Afghanistan and eventually Iraq.

"We're fighting them over there so we don't have to fight them over here." Ah, it feels like forever since we heard those words from the retarded cowboy.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthtothemasses
reply to post by space cadet

Wow! You are so unbelievably naive and that is really scary. Too many people like yourself have this simple way of looking at the world, like a 10 year old. I no longer feel sorry for people like yourself. Your kind will be the first to perish once the SHTF.

Why flame the poor guy? He states his opinion and you claim he's going to be the first to Die because his opinions are different from yours? Bit harsh and immature, don't you think?

I actually agree with Cadet. Does that mean I'm going to die too?

Think before you post.

Oh and I tend to ignore most things Ahmadinejad says...this is the same guy who has an agenda to kill off Iranian gays and anyone who protests him. But, those who actually look up to him are quite in denial about anything really...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TylerDruden

No, he should not have been permitted to see Ground Zero. I want to use this story to promote another story that I read last evening on the Stop the Mosque site at facebook.

In a blog called uncoverage.net, a woman by the name of Jane Jamieson posted a story on the book that the Khomeini wrote called: Sex with Children and Animals. I believe that knowledge of this book is being suppressed as well.

The Khomeini goes into details on how the Muslim men can behave with animals, children, and women. Explicit details. So demented, so sick, so evil that one wonders how and why did he call New York City and America the Great Satan.

He is surely the most evil, demented fool in history if this book is translated correctly and written as on this blogsite.

It was posted on March 15,2010. There is a list of names on the right side to find the Ayatollah Khomeini, and it is called Sex with children and animals.

The website is www.uncoverage.net. Check it out! Read the book! Stop the Mosque that stupid Michael Bloomberg has approved. Get rid of Bloomberg for being an idiot in this case! Vote! him out of office, and all who think like him.

What the Khomeini advocates is criminal in this USA. How dare people like Bloomberg support a religious body that is criminal?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
he said too he believes Israel is part of the conspiracy

I heard on tv, its probably on the article too

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
perhaps the wikileaks ensurance file explains 9/11 ??????
think about it....would be an bomb under W.O.T

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LiteraryOneTwo

lets be REAL

all religions are criminal, FACT

all religions support or supported violence

all religion sare based on books that can be interpret the way you want to fit your agenda

so lets stop pretending one religion is better than the other, in the end, they all suck, they all promote violence, they all promote alienation, just look at our HISTORY and you will be surprised on the things you will find

Originally posted by ressiv
perhaps the wikileaks ensurance file explains 9/11 ??????
think about it....would be an bomb under W.O.T

probably not, Assange said he doesnt support conspiracy theories ... about 911 too

[edit on 8/8/10 by Faiol]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by humbleseeker

I don't think there is anything precious about Jerusalem. It is your religious belief. There is nothing special about it. It cost more human lives than anything else. Idiots are ramphant and the sorrow follows them where ever they go.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LiteraryOneTwo

The issue of having sex with animal and children is in the teachings of Islam. It is not evil in their religion. It is sick and degrading to humanity though. But, so is homosexuality isn't it? I would condemn the Islam itself than the Iranian president's visit to the ground zero. He is after all telling the truth. And we are allowed to tell the truth to ourselves as well. Time to stop demonizing the middle eastern people. It is time to burn the books of Koran. It is after all piece of papers not the human blood.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Sorry, I just don't have the patience anymore for the willfully ignorant. It's not that these people will be the first to "die" once the SHTF, but they will be the first to go completely bats@$t insane. Having said that, there already is a steady climb in the number of insane individuals that could and do hold a position of "power"(Bachmann, Palin, the absolute insanity that is Sharron Angel, etc.). These people will have to completely rely on others because their minds will be turned into mush. Their minds will not be able to comprehend with the "real".

Ahmadinejad is an einstein compared to the examples I just gave BTW. Ignorance will have no place in "the desert of the real".

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Hmm...

So in order to not be a talking points blind puppet of the US Administration, do you have to become a talking points blind puppet of the Iranian Administration?

if its one or the other, I will go with the US I suppose.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthtothemasses
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Sorry, I just don't have the patience anymore for the willfully ignorant. It's not that these people will be the first to "die" once the SHTF, but they will be the first to go completely bats@$t insane. Having said that, there already is a steady climb in the number of insane individuals that could and do hold a position of "power"(Bachmann, Palin, the absolute insanity that is Sharron Angel, etc.). These people will have to completely rely on others because their minds will be turned into mush. Their minds will not be able to comprehend with the "real".

Ahmadinejad is an einstein compared to the examples I just gave BTW. Ignorance will have no place in "the desert of the real".

First off...ANYONE is a saint compared to Palin, Angle, and Bachmann.

They are poor excuses for human beings actually.

I understand you have no patience for the ignorant, but ease on the harshness! lol. Sorry if I came off sounding harsh as well.

The day Palin is president, is the day I'll believe the Mayan prophecy of the world ending.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join