It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Calling all Debunkers, and anyone who thinks Holocaust Denial is offensive, debunk this!

page: 30
61
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Pixiefyre
 


Your response did not explain why zyklonb residue was found in the delousing chamber and not the showers or gas chambers.




posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by MrXYZ
This has to be THE dumbest (by far) thread on ATS, and this says a lot. My grandfather spend the last few months of the war in Majdanek, so I know first hand what went on there. Claiming the holocaust didn't happen is so silly, I worry for our education system



edit on 14-12-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)


Did your grandfather get gassed? No, so that does not disprove holocaust denial. No one is denying concentration camps. It's not nice to call someone's thread dumb. Shouldn't we be more mature than that? If even a holocaust denier knows manners certainly you do too?


His parents and sister got gassed, so excuse my bluntness. I won't take it back, you'd have to be a complete moron to claim the holocaust didn't happen



posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by filosophia
 





Why round up jews at all? Remember that no rothschild, warburg, or rockefellar was killed in concentration camps.


They didn't get killed because they had the funds and means to escape, not because Hitler spared them somehow


A large number of Rothschilds spent the war in Switzerland, the UK, and outside the war zone for example.



And a lot of those elite funded hitler and his war machine IGfarben, so please explain that one. I don't think he just simply let them go. Also explain why so many Jews were in Hitler's army.



posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by MrXYZ
This has to be THE dumbest (by far) thread on ATS, and this says a lot. My grandfather spend the last few months of the war in Majdanek, so I know first hand what went on there. Claiming the holocaust didn't happen is so silly, I worry for our education system



edit on 14-12-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)


Did your grandfather get gassed? No, so that does not disprove holocaust denial. No one is denying concentration camps. It's not nice to call someone's thread dumb. Shouldn't we be more mature than that? If even a holocaust denier knows manners certainly you do too?


His parents and sister got gassed, so excuse my bluntness. I won't take it back, you'd have to be a complete moron to claim the holocaust didn't happen


His parents and sisters got gassed but he didn't? See this is what I don't get about the holocaust, supposedly it was this all encompassing genocide yet parentless children are always seeming to survive. Your grandfather must have bee very lucky to survive a "death camp" without any parents at young age. Were all children spared? How is it so many children survive even though their parents died?

edit on 14-12-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by filosophia
 





Why round up jews at all? Remember that no rothschild, warburg, or rockefellar was killed in concentration camps.


They didn't get killed because they had the funds and means to escape, not because Hitler spared them somehow


A large number of Rothschilds spent the war in Switzerland, the UK, and outside the war zone for example.



And a lot of those elite funded hitler and his war machine IGfarben, so please explain that one. I don't think he just simply let them go. Also explain why so many Jews were in Hitler's army.


Actually, in reality, those guys lost a ton of European assets during the war...like the Austrian bank. Of course some invested in companies that during the war helped the Germans...but they were INVESTORS, it was their job. And unless you present proof that they directly supported Hitler during the war (looking forward to you posting hard evidence), it's safe to assume they didn't given that they had to FLEE



posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by MrXYZ
This has to be THE dumbest (by far) thread on ATS, and this says a lot. My grandfather spend the last few months of the war in Majdanek, so I know first hand what went on there. Claiming the holocaust didn't happen is so silly, I worry for our education system



edit on 14-12-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)


Did your grandfather get gassed? No, so that does not disprove holocaust denial. No one is denying concentration camps. It's not nice to call someone's thread dumb. Shouldn't we be more mature than that? If even a holocaust denier knows manners certainly you do too?


His parents and sister got gassed, so excuse my bluntness. I won't take it back, you'd have to be a complete moron to claim the holocaust didn't happen


His parents and sisters got gassed but he didn't? See this is what I don't get about the holocaust, supposedly it was this all encompassing genoci cd


He didn't get gassed because he was still strong enough to work for crying out loud!! His parents were too weak because of not enough food, and his sister got sick. Not easy to stay nice if you post total crap like the above



posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by Pixiefyre
 


Your response did not explain why zyklonb residue was found in the delousing chamber and not the showers or gas chambers.


Ah, the old "I believe that pathetic incompetant Leuchter" argument again! Debunked. www.holocaust-history.org...



posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ
 


So how old was your grandfather at the time? Could children really accomplish much slave labor? You see, I don't so much deny the holocaust as question it, and that's what makes people mad.



posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by Pixiefyre
 


Your response did not explain why zyklonb residue was found in the delousing chamber and not the showers or gas chambers.


Ah, the old "I believe that pathetic incompetant Leuchter" argument again! Debunked. www.holocaust-history.org...


So you can't even paraphrase the answer?



posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by filosophia
 





Why round up jews at all? Remember that no rothschild, warburg, or rockefellar was killed in concentration camps.


They didn't get killed because they had the funds and means to escape, not because Hitler spared them somehow


A large number of Rothschilds spent the war in Switzerland, the UK, and outside the war zone for example.



And a lot of those elite funded hitler and his war machine IGfarben, so please explain that one. I don't think he just simply let them go. Also explain why so many Jews were in Hitler's army.


Ah, the "mischlinge", the descendants of those who converted to Christianity as a result of the rising tide of German insanity in the nineteenth century. Already documented. What's your point?



posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by MrXYZ
 


So how old was your grandfather at the time? Could children really accomplish much slave labor? You see, I don't so much deny the holocaust as question it, and that's what makes people mad.


Yes, children really had to work too...surprising, right? After all, the Nazis were such a bunch of pleasant people. Hard to believe they could sink as low as child labour, right?

Look, question all you want...but you might wanna do some proper research before posting stuff that's demonstrably wrong



posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ
 


You didn't explain why jews were in hitler's army, also losing the austrian bank is not exactly the same as losing the bank of england, the real home base.



posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by Pixiefyre
 


Your response did not explain why zyklonb residue was found in the delousing chamber and not the showers or gas chambers.


Ah, the old "I believe that pathetic incompetant Leuchter" argument again! Debunked. www.holocaust-history.org...


So you can't even paraphrase the answer?


So now you're too lazy to click on a link and do some research for a change? Do you expect people to spoon feed you information so you can finally see how wrong you are?



posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by Pixiefyre
 


Your response did not explain why zyklonb residue was found in the delousing chamber and not the showers or gas chambers.


Ah, the old "I believe that pathetic incompetant Leuchter" argument again! Debunked. www.holocaust-history.org...


So you can't even paraphrase the answer?


Oh so you need words containing very few syllables? Leuchter claimed to be an expert on the machinery of death. He wasn't, he was a liar and a charlatan. If you like I put up a few more cites - you know, things that tell you facts, not generic assumptions and obfuscations and downright lies.



posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ
 


I'll tell you what's hard to believe is that so many children survived the same camps where their parents were gassed. It also contradicts the story that families went into the showers together to get gassed.the only survivors were workers gicen the task of burying their relatives, so let me ask you, how good are children at digging large grave holes? Not very good, the efficiency of the nazi army relying on children, that would be as unbelievable as the cia hiring children to bury the fema camp prisoners.



posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by Pixiefyre
 


Your response did not explain why zyklonb residue was found in the delousing chamber and not the showers or gas chambers.


Ah, the old "I believe that pathetic incompetant Leuchter" argument again! Debunked. www.holocaust-history.org...


So you can't even paraphrase the answer?


So now you're too lazy to click on a link and do some research for a change? Do you expect people to spoon feed you information so you can finally see how wrong you are?


Give the guy a break - his fingers' probably tired from running along the words on the screen. Just use small words.



posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by MrXYZ
 


You didn't explain why jews were in hitler's army, also losing the austrian bank is not exactly the same as losing the bank of england, the real home base.


It wasn't just the bank, it was all of their real estate too. Fact is, they lost a TON during WW2.

As for Jews in Hitler's army...there's also Jews that WANT another holocaust because they believe suffering somehow brings them closer to god. Lots of crazy people in every race. Doesn't invalidate that the holocaust DID happen



posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by MrXYZ
 


I'll tell you what's hard to believe is that so many children survived the same camps where their parents were gassed. It also contradicts the story that families went into the showers together to get gassed.the only survivors were workers gicen the task of burying their relatives, so let me ask you, how good are children at digging large grave holes? Not very good, the efficiency of the nazi army relying on children, that would be as unbelievable as the cia hiring children to bury the fema camp prisoners.


This is from the US Holocaust Memorial Museum's website: "The fate of Jewish and non-Jewish children can be categorized in the following way: 1) children killed when they arrived in killing centers; 2) children killed immediately after birth or in institutions; 3) children born in ghettos and camps who survived because prisoners hid them; 4) children, usually over age 12, who were used as laborers and as subjects of medical experiments; and 5) those children killed during reprisal operations or so-called anti-partisan operations."



posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg
 


Other than ad hominem attacks against a guy I never claimed to be a reliable source you still have not answered the question.



posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by MrXYZ
 


I'll tell you what's hard to believe is that so many children survived the same camps where their parents were gassed. It also contradicts the story that families went into the showers together to get gassed.the only survivors were workers gicen the task of burying their relatives, so let me ask you, how good are children at digging large grave holes? Not very good, the efficiency of the nazi army relying on children, that would be as unbelievable as the cia hiring children to bury the fema camp prisoners.


Do yourself a favor and open a history book...this is getting sillier by the minutes.

It wasn't just children left in the camps. I don't think you realize how many people were in those camps. Often they wouldn't even have bunks and slept on the floor. Food wasn't given out every day either, and if they did, it was never enough for everyone.

I really don't get your point. Are you seriously claiming "it wasn't that bad"? Really? Because that would be moronic!




top topics



 
61
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

log in

join