It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all Debunkers, and anyone who thinks Holocaust Denial is offensive, debunk this!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

They also gained the UN as a result of ww two and let's not forget israel, which set the stage for a mass migration of jews out of europe and into america and israel.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Other than ad hominem attacks against a guy I never claimed to be a reliable source you still have not answered the question.

You REALLY think that Leuchter's credible? Really? ROFL! Just google him and you'll soon see that he's been destroyed as a credible expert on this. He has a BA and no experience in forensic science. Hehehe, you still think that he's credible? Well, ladies and gentlemen that says it all about Filosophia!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

They also gained the UN as a result of ww two and let's not forget israel, which set the stage for a mass migration of jews out of europe and into america and israel.

Now you're descending into fantasy. Oh wait, too late, you were already there.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

Yeah, and the Rwandans got their country too...doesn't mean they didn't have to suffer through genocide

Are you seriously claiming that that was their plan all along, that they somehow all wanted to get slaughtered, starved, and gassed to death...to get into the UN (that didn't even exist back then)?

edit on 14-12-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I never said it wasn't that bad, you are assuming I am denying everything, I am only denying the gas chambers. Most of the prisoners died of starvation as you hinted at yourself. If they were gassed they would have died long before starvation. I have opened history books, which is why I can no longer believe the holocaust. You think i've honestly never read a holocaust history book? I was indoctrinated with it in public school which is why I make the effort to debunk it.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

reply to post by MrXYZ

Yeah, and the Rwandans got their country too...doesn't mean they didn't have to suffer through genocide

Are you seriously claiming that that was their plan all along, that they somehow all wanted to get slaughtered, starved, and gassed to death...to get into the UN (that didn't even exist back then)?

edit on 14-12-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

Pssst! Let him keep talking - he's digging himself further into utterly ludicrous irrelevance.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

I never said it wasn't that bad, you are assuming I am denying everything, I am only denying the gas chambers. Most of the prisoners died of starvation as you hinted at yourself. If they were gassed they would have died long before starvation. I have opened history books, which is why I can no longer believe the holocaust. You think i've honestly never read a holocaust history book? I was indoctrinated with it in public school which is why I make the effort to debunk it.

You think that those history books are 'indoctrination'??? If you've opened history books then they were obviously not the right ones. Go away and read Martin Gilbert's seminal work on the Holocaust. Then come back here and debate.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

You clearly confuse "blogs" with history books and you have ZERO clue about what happened: LINK

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
To those who use holocaust denier in a negative context, ask yourelf if the u.s. Government is right now operating fema camps to detain in the future american citizens. If you think this is just a conspiracy theory, in time you may be the holocaust denier. Plus you probably already are one if you deny the genocide going on in palestine to semitic people.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

To those who use holocaust denier in a negative context, ask yourelf if the u.s. Government is right now operating fema camps to detain in the future american citizens. If you think this is just a conspiracy theory, in time you may be the holocaust denier. Plus you probably already are one if you deny the genocide going on in palestine to semitic people.

I strongly suggest you quit reading pseudo-scientific sources if you're so unwilling to do proper research by looking for objective evidence.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Just because you call something pseudo scientific does not debunk it. The holocaust is pseudo scientific, see anyone can do that. I am willing to have a real conversation but this is not one. So until you have something worthwhile to say i'll just be gazing in every now and then.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

Just because you call something pseudo scientific does not debunk it. The holocaust is pseudo scientific, see anyone can do that. I am willing to have a real conversation but this is not one. So until you have something worthwhile to say i'll just be gazing in every now and then.

Got you again - the Holocaust is a verified, documented, historical fact. Not pseudo-scientific at all - the fact that you state it as such shows just how little you know about it. You are the one who has nothing worthwhile to say. Go away, do some studying and then come back.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

No, the holocaust isn't "pseudo-science"...mostly because it's backed up by FACTS. And facts matter, you might wanna read up on them

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

No, you proved you are the holocaust denier because you think fema camps don't exist so you should be the one studying. Funny how genocide can only happen in nazi germany and not in good old america lol. This is why I don't believe in the holocaust because it's funny, really why waste time talking about genocide and tyranny that happened fifty years ago andnot tyranny happening right now. You think fema camps are a conspiracy yet a bill is being passed right now to detain americans in prison camps lol. So why should I believe you when you try to tell me about horrors that happened half a century ago yet you deny horrors that are happening right now?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Again...facts matter

There's ZERO objective evidence proving FEMA camps are bad.

There's TOOOOOONS of evidence the holocaust happened and people got gassed.

Do you see the difference between facts and fiction?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

No, the holocaust isn't "pseudo-science"...mostly because it's backed up by FACTS. And facts matter, you might wanna read up on them

No, the holocaust myth is based on weak and unbelievable lies like nazis shaving hair to make bed mattresses, yet the hair is still on display in museums haha. It is, as you would say, pseudo science

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Again...facts matter

Intersting how you dont deny fema camps you just say they aren't bad, are the thousands of coffins also not bad lol. And remeber you accused me of saying the holocaust was not that bad which I never said, so by swying fema camps are not that bad makes you a hypocrite.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

No, the holocaust myth is based on weak and unbelievable lies like nazis shaving hair to make bed mattresses, yet the hair is still on display in museums haha. It is, as you would say, pseudo science

You really are trotting out all the tired old denial arguments aren't you? Actually the hair was used - www.nizkor.org...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Again...facts matter

Intersting how you dont deny fema camps you just say they aren't bad, are the thousands of coffins also not bad lol. And remeber you accused me of saying the holocaust was not that bad which I never said, so by swying fema camps are not that bad makes you a hypocrite.

FEMA had camps in the aftermath of hurricane Katrina for crying out loud. But of course concentration camp style FEMA camps are complete and utter nonsense and lack any objective evidence or reason. It's a silly notion

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join