It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all Debunkers, and anyone who thinks Holocaust Denial is offensive, debunk this!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

reply to post by MrXYZ

The katrina camps show the u.s.government is no better than the nazis, in fact many nazis were transferred to america under operation paperclip.

Fascinating. You think that the FEMA camps actually exist do you? Riiiiight. Sure. That's been debunked, you know that right? It's also irrelevant.

You better corroborate better with your buddy mr. xyz the atheist since he also admits fema camps exist, they are just "not that bad" as he says.

Yes, but you're talking about the soooper-sekrit FEMA concentration camps - which have been debunked (rationalwiki.org...).

link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

So you're grandfather survived a nazi concentration camp yet you also think operation paperclip did well by bringing nazi scientists to america...okay, very interesgting to say the least.

I never said it was morally a good thing. It helped the US advance in science, and propel them to the top for a few decades when it comes to scientific discoveries. Morally, considering Von Braun was part of the SS (fyi, you don't just join the SS...you had to be really really in agreement with that genocide to join), I definitely don't consider it morally ok. But there's tons of stuff countries do that isn't morally acceptable. The US infected people in Guatemala with STDs for example, also not cool.

But I fail to see how any of this would invalidate the holocaust. You have yet to present any facts that would support your claims.

link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

the holocaust is a myth, yet it causes real genocide, kind of like how the moon landing is a myth yet it makes you have real faith in nasa and nazi scientists lol. Wait a second, NASA...NAZI...i guess it all makes sense now.
edit on 14-12-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

Not to go off on a tangent byt you're the one who believes in evolution so doesn't those monkeys more resemble your train of thought? Lol.

Are you implying that you don't believe in evolution?

Yes, and i'm on pins and needles waiting for you to link an article about evolution from wikipedia to set the record straight.

Why bother? You obviously don't care about facts

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

Not to go off on a tangent byt you're the one who believes in evolution so doesn't those monkeys more resemble your train of thought? Lol.

Are you implying that you don't believe in evolution?

Yes, and i'm on pins and needles waiting for you to link an article about evolution from wikipedia to set the record straight.

Wikipedia? Nothing so dull. Rationalwiki, which is one of the best sites around for battling the drivelling idiocy that is creationism has the following: rationalwiki.org...
I'd also recommend any book by Richard Dawkins, as well as my hero PZ Myers.
They have lots of facts and very little speculation.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

the holocaust is a myth, yet it causes real genocide, kind of like how the moon landing is a myth yet it makes you have real faith in nasa and nazi scientists lol. Wait a second, NASA...NAZI...i guess it all makes sense now.

So now the moon landing is fake too? What's next? 2012 end of the world?

Like I said, you should really start reading up on real science...you don't seem to understand the difference between facts and fiction anymore

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I care about facts, but you obviously don't since you are an athiest that believes in man made science and evolution yet you ignore the fact that science would be nothing without a stable order to nature that makes situations and phenomenon replicable which is the basis for legitimate theory.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

Oh dear god - a myth? Is that really what you believe? In 1945 my grandfather was in 2nd Army and he and a group of others were looking for a POW camp in Northern Germany that they'd heard about. They didn't find a POW camp. They stumbled upon Bergen-Belsen. What my grandfather saw there scarred him for the rest of his life. And you call it a myth?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

So prove your "theories" by repeating them...

ya didn't think so.

I smell either supreme ignorance, or trolling.
edit on 12/14/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

2012 won't be the end of the world, just the end of the dollar. that is when the dollar loses it's final 1% of worth. The dollar has devalued 99 cents on a dollar since 1913. Then the dollar will crash, then a dictator will come to power, just like in nazi germany, and just like in nazigermany there will be genocide the media will ignore until they can co-opt tht rage into a nice hocaust package to assert more power for the global elite. That.s my theory.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

I care about facts, but you obviously don't since you are an athiest that believes in man made science and evolution yet you ignore the fact that science would be nothing without a stable order to nature that makes situations and phenomenon replicable which is the basis for legitimate theory.

No, you don't care about facts. "Man-made facts and science"? What the hell does that mean? Science is science is science. It's quantifiable, it's observable, it's verifiable. To claim otherwise displays the frightening depth of your ignorance.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

So prove your "theories" by repeating them...

ya didn't think so.

I smell either supreme ignorance, or trolling.
edit on 12/14/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

Considering this is my thread you are the one trolling. Smile.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

A troll can and does make a thread on ATS constantly. This is just another example of such a thread.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

So, science is not man made, well please tell me which animal made it then. Lol. or is science divinely downloaded into our brains?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

The definition of fact:

A thing that is indisputably the case.

Which you can only claim if you present objective evidence to back up your claims. You haven't done so once in this thread...which makes your claims pure fiction at best, and demonstrably wrong in a lot of cases (like the moon landing or the FEMA camps).

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

A troll can and does make a thread on ATS constantly. This is just another example of such a thread.

Trolls also can and do go onto other threads and call the op a troll. So if you don't like seeing this thread ask the"debunkers" to leave me alone, until then i'm defending my beliefs.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Science is the study of things that exist and/or theories.

sci·ence (sns) n.
1. a. The observation, identification, description, experimental investigation, and theoretical explanation of phenomena. b. Such activities restricted to a class of natural phenomena. c. Such activities applied to an object of inquiry or study.
2. Methodological activity, discipline, or study: I've got packing a suitcase down to a science.
3. An activity that appears to require study and method: the science of purchasing.
4. Knowledge, especially that gained through experience.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Trolls also can and do go onto other threads and call the op a troll. So if you don't like seeing this thread ask the"debunkers" to leave me alone, until then i'm defending my beliefs.

In other words, you simply want to preach your belief...and don't really wanna discuss and have your belief challenged by facts? Well, it's a public forum, and I for one won't let you dumb down the people by ignoring facts.

link   

reply to post by AngryCymraeg

So, science is not man made, well please tell me which animal made it then. Lol. or is science divinely downloaded into our brains?

Try reading this. It's not a bad description.
rationalwiki.org...

link   

until then i'm defending my beliefs.

So your "beliefs" are based on hard "facts"?

If they were, this "thread" wouldn't still be going.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join