It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all Debunkers, and anyone who thinks Holocaust Denial is offensive, debunk this!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by filosophia

Again...facts matter

There's ZERO objective evidence proving FEMA camps are bad.

There's TOOOOOONS of evidence the holocaust happened and people got gassed.

Do you see the difference between facts and fiction?

Yes, facts matter like how there is no zyklonb residue in the auschwitz concentration camp. Indeed, facts matter.
edit on 14-12-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Again...facts matter

Intersting how you dont deny fema camps you just say they aren't bad, are the thousands of coffins also not bad lol. And remeber you accused me of saying the holocaust was not that bad which I never said, so by swying fema camps are not that bad makes you a hypocrite.

Ah, the desperate FEMA argument again! How sad.... read this: rationalwiki.org...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Katrina had its share of controversy, they even tried to confiscate guns and a police officer was charged with murder, I bet you think that wasn't bad either lol.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

I'm willing to listen to you but if you want someone to read your links make your own thread. If you don't explain your thoughts consider your link ignored.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Again...facts matter

Yes, facts matter like how there is no zyklonb residue in the auschwitz concentration camp. Indeed, facts matter.

If you keep bringing up the Leuchter report, you're just going to continue to get slapped down. By the way the Leuchter report is pure pseudo-science - en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Oh wikipedia, how academic, I better put on my thinking cap, surely a user based encyclopedia will have the answers lol.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Oh wikipedia, how academic, I better put on my thinking cap, surely a user based encyclopedia will have the answers lol.

Very well - www.nizkor.org...

Plus there's the Irving libel trial transcript, which is just an amazing read.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I'm willing to listen to you but if you want someone to read your links make your own thread. If you don't explain your thoughts consider your link ignored.

That is quite possibly the silliest thing I've ever read. Petulant too. You ignore links that disprove yours.... very classy.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I believe that persecution & excecution of jews did take place in nazi germany and surrounding invaded countries but I also believe the figures have been grossly exagerated.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
This thread contains some of the most disgusting comments I've ever seen. Staggeringly ignorant ones as well. The Holocaust happened. It was born out of the mindset of a twisted thing that thought he was human - Adolf Hitler. His anti-semitism was on display for all to see - in his speeches, in his writings and above all in his actions. And he was in charge of an entire country!
By the way, I'd like to point out to all those who have made the mistake of thinking that David Irving was a reputable source that the man is in fact a liar and bully. The Irving libel trial made it official.

Yes, that is the body of the introductory paragraph to the thesis:
"...The Holocaust happened. It was born out of the mindset of a twisted thing that thought he was human - Adolf Hitler."

One mentally ill individual was the cause of an event of mass murder, in other words. But yet there are the implications which follow on the trail of this statement. What actually is implied? Were all the so-called pograms which were responsible for the expulsion of Jews from non-Jewish nations led by other mentally ill individuals? Is there any Jew that would contemplate any idea of blame of their race in the causes? I have never seen any, except from Jews who are proclaimed mentally ill by the majority as being affected by a mental illness of self-hate.

Then there are the implications for modern post-world war 2 society. Modern history itself becomes telegramatic. Modern society has been shaped by the event of world war 2 socially, technologically and economically. More than that, Jewish identities have been grossly represented at the forefront of each of those three entities.

Is there much objection from the society of non-Jews in regard to this power of influence held by Jews upon these forces of societal change?

No, there is not.

Why? Because the Jew is the opposite of an Adolph Hitler. Adolph Hitler had no sense of humor, he never laughed. Jews are the greatest comedians of all time. Steve Carrel makes Jim Carey look like a bumbling schoolboy prankster. Adolph Hitlers have a one track mind. Jews have multidimensional mental faculties and genetically predisposed to be so too.

Adolph Hitlers are bigots, homophobes, and isolationists. Jews work tirelessly for human rights: the equality of the black man, the woman, the homosexuals and the poor of the third world who seek entry into the first world enclaves of the wealthier.

Why this great altruism and endeavour for the benefit of these groups?

It is written, "...because all of these groups were persecuted by Adolph Hitler and his Nazi party as WE were."

Stephen Spielberg draws the masses into the Cinema where he dazzles them with his reflected light show bringing on the "oohs" and the "ahhhs" and the group laughter upon the engineered cues.

And what do Hitlers do? Bring the masses into stadiums to rally and wave flags for what purpose? No other purpose than to lead them on a wild goose chase toward destruction. And those masses will obey blindly. Why?

Because (and here is where the thesis gets interesting) because (wait for it) inside every white non-Jew, there is an Adolph Hitler hidden, in a larval form, just waiting for the right conditions to hatch.

Could it be a genetic fault? The same kind of genetic predisposition which grants genius to the Jew? If so, multiculturalism and intermarriage could thwart its growth.

The legacy of the Holocaust for white non-Jews is guilt. With that guilt comes a resignation - that there is an evil which lurks within, a jealousy of those who are truly superior.

Is that why Adolph Hitler declared the Aryan race to be superior? Because inside him he knew that it was the Jewish race which was the real master race and he wanted to destroy the evidence?

Breakin' bad yo.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Katrina had its share of controversy, they even tried to confiscate guns and a police officer was charged with murder, I bet you think that wasn't bad either lol.

What on earth does that have to do with the holocaust????

In other words, when it comes to facts:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e1e2710c4d6d.jpg[/atsimg]

Wikipedia has the source links at the bottom of every single article

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Wikipedia has the source links at the bottom of every single article

Darn them pesky facts!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Not to go off on a tangent byt you're the one who believes in evolution so doesn't those monkeys more resemble your train of thought? Lol.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

The katrina camps show the u.s.government is no better than the nazis, in fact many nazis were transferred to america under operation paperclip. Need I remind you that bush had a genocide of 1.5 million iraqis, but hey, it's okay to be racist against muslims, right? And guess what, saddam was called a "hitler" so there you have it, theholocaust myth continues to cause genocide all over the world.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

The katrina camps show the u.s.government is no better than the nazis, in fact many nazis were transferred to america under operation paperclip.

Fascinating. You think that the FEMA camps actually exist do you? Riiiiight. Sure. That's been debunked, you know that right? It's also irrelevant.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

Not to go off on a tangent byt you're the one who believes in evolution so doesn't those monkeys more resemble your train of thought? Lol.

Are you implying that you don't believe in evolution?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Why? Because monkeys and us have a common ancestor? You make no sense...

They're an obvious illustration highlighting how you ignore facts, nothing more

The katrina camps show the u.s.government is no better than the nazis, in fact many nazis were transferred to america under operation paperclip.

How exactly are those camps helping people after they lost everything "no better than concentration camps"?

Operation paperclip brought over valuable scientists and other people they considered helpful back then. FYI, without it, the US probably wouldn't have gone to the moon

the holocaust myth continues to cause genocide all over the world.

The irony's strong in this one...funniest post you made yet. So according to you, the holocaust (aka genocide) is a myth...a myth that causes genocide, the very thing you consider a myth in the first place

edit on 14-12-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

Fascinating. You think that the FEMA camps actually exist do you? Riiiiight. Sure. That's been debunked, you know that right? It's also irrelevant.

You better corroborate better with your buddy mr. xyz the atheist since he also admits fema camps exist, they are just "not that bad" as he says.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

So you're grandfather survived a nazi concentration camp yet you also think operation paperclip did well by bringing nazi scientists to america...okay, very interesgting to say the least.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

Are you implying that you don't believe in evolution?

Yes, and i'm on pins and needles waiting for you to link an article about evolution from wikipedia to set the record straight.

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join