It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all Debunkers, and anyone who thinks Holocaust Denial is offensive, debunk this!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

The "scarred the daylights" line is exactly what everyone is taught when learning about nazi germany so ia'm not surprised and other than the emotional kneejerk reaction it doesn't tell me much. "my grandfather saw something scary, I won't tell you what he saw, but you should be ashamed for not believing him" that's kind of what I got out of your post.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I just realized how ironic it is that you are mad at the "debunkers", yet the thread title of YOUR thread is named "Calling all Debunkers..."

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by filosophia

A troll can and does make a thread on ATS constantly. This is just another example of such a thread.

Trolls also can and do go onto other threads and call the op a troll. So if you don't like seeing this thread ask the"debunkers" to leave me alone, until then i'm defending my beliefs.

Every time we come up with a fact that shoots your frankly poisonous and untrue theories down you ignore them. Sounds like a troll to me.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

So the footage of concentration camps is "faked" or misinterpreted?

lol

First-hand accounts are invalid?

Nazi confessions bunk?

pure drivel.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

until then i'm defending my beliefs.

So your "beliefs" are based on hard "facts"?

If they were, this "thread" wouldn't still be going.

I guess people just deny facts is all. It is undeniable. Either you are like me and you think other people deny the fact that the holocaust is war propaganda, or you are like yourself and others on this thread and think I am denying historical facts, either way, you must admit hard facts can still be denied.
I think it is just that the real truth has been hiden so people are unaware of an alternate theory.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Never did I say concentration camps did not exist. They existed in europe, and america and today. The real deniers are those that think a holocaust can not happen in america.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

ou must admit hard facts can still be denied.

Yes you have been personally showing that in this thread with your "responses".
edit on 12/14/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Never did I say concentration camps did not exist. They existed in europe, and america and today. The real deniers are those that think a holocaust can not happen in america.

That is not the subject of the OP now is it?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I'm actually having a pretty good time, you think i'd do this if I was mad at you guys? I think the holocaust propaganda is funny once you know all the facts so it's enjoyable for me to debate this.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

The "scarred the daylights" line is exactly what everyone is taught when learning about nazi germany so ia'm not surprised and other than the emotional kneejerk reaction it doesn't tell me much. "my grandfather saw something scary, I won't tell you what he saw, but you should be ashamed for not believing him" that's kind of what I got out of your post.

He saw the piles of bodies strewn all over the place. He saw the louse-riddled huts built for hundreds that had thousands of people jammed into them, many of them dead. He saw the starving inmates who had been herded into that camp and then effectively abandoned - no food, little water, next to no medical support. He saw a camp filled with people who been classed as untermenschen (sub-human) by a vile and filthy government of thieves and murderers. That's what scarred my grandfather. When a government writes off an entire class of people as not being human, then it's a very short step from there to the death camps.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

So the footage of concentration camps is "faked" or misinterpreted?

lol

First-hand accounts are invalid?

Nazi confessions bunk?

pure drivel.

You don't get it, those Nazi war criminals admitted to those atrocities because it's all a giant conspiracy...they did it voluntarily. Makes perfect sense, no?

The use of gas chambers during the Holocaust was attested to by several sources including the Vrba-Wetzler report and testimony from Rudolf Höss, Commandant of the Auschwitz concentration camp, and other German soldiers.

LINK 1

LINK 2

LINK 3

Not Wiki links either, in case the OP wants to check out facts for a change

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

I'm actually having a pretty good time, you think i'd do this if I was mad at you guys? I think the holocaust propaganda is funny once you know all the facts so it's enjoyable for me to debate this.

Then there's something very wrong with you.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

No, I denied gas chambers but never denied concentration camps. That is an over stretch to make people like myself into some type of shut ins that deny any evil in the world. The real holocaust is happening right in front of your eyes in america and all over the world, not just fifty years ago in nazi germany. The holocaust story makes people adopt a false sense of security that "at least it won't happen here, it happened in the past." Now that is naive.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

holocaust propaganda is funny

Yes...funny

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
What I don't get is the attention is all on the holocaust. Mao killed 60-100 million people and Stalin killed 40-60 million. During WW2, 25 million Russians died.

Funny uh we don't ever talk/learn about that in school, all we hear all day is about the holocaust. Yeah it was horrible, but so were the other massacres in history.

A dead jew ain't worth more than a dead ukrainian or a dead chinese. The teachers (and culture in general) seems to try to make us think that they are.

Can't we have equality in teaching history please? 6 million HUMANS were killed in the camps. Doesn't matter how they were killed. They died.
edit on 14-12-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

reply to post by MrXYZ

Then there's something very wrong with you.

I think it's called "intentional blindness/ignorance"

Hell in a thread the OP stated today, he doesn't understand STD's either.

lol

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Right, but did he see gas chambers? You mention starvation, which is what really killed the majority of prisoners, not gas chambers. Did your grandfather see gas chambers or just starvation, there is a big difference, not to downpkay starvation but we are talking about factual reference of gas chambers.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

fifty years ago in nazi germany.

50?

And you are telling us to get the facts?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

holocaust propaganda is funny

Yes...funny

Notice how they are emaciated? That doesn't happen when you get gassed immediately when coming off the train. Thanks for proving they did not die by gas chamber.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Nobody said it was "immediately" off the train, or even that "everyone" was gassed.

But many certainly were.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join