It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there ETs walking among us?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I reported you.

I used the data on your website.

You have yet to explain why your genes being the most average ones in humans justifies you being an alien. You have average genes.

Any attempt for you to say otherwise must be supplied by factual data otherwise I will be reporting everyone of your posts to the mods for using falsified data claims in which you present data which you claim proves you are alien when in fact it proves you are, if anything, the most average man on Earth.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

It seems like you reported him out of malice moreso than any other reason.

Most of the posters on this thread don't seem to be bothered one bit by what he says, let alone going that far out of their way to engage in such antics.

IRM was the one that brought him to the thread to begin with, then a bunch of you started attacking him.

He started defending himself because he was being attacked, many of you would do the same, whether it's right or wrong. And then, those who started the engagement, accused him of being the one who derailed the thread, but it was the effect of your cause that got things derailed.

Then we got to watch people post silly alien pictures and take personal stabs at others.

Your path, your choices, your life, but take it to a U2U if you've got an issue, or ignore the person.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Asmus

No malice. I disproved his data and he is now effectively lying about he has to prove. Everything he says seems aimed to either have people pay him to take tests to do things, look at this website, or talk with him. He's a troll if I ever did see one.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
You should watch this video I found on the ATS Video Channel called I Was Abducted By Aliens, And I Fought Back!. It talks about this guy, Lance Carter, who says he was abducted by aliens, taken upon their spacecraft. In one part of the story, while he's trying to find a way out of the craft, he wonders into a room. The room was full of what he described as human skeletons made of plastic. After that, he witnessed what looked like a half-Grey / half-human creature. He suggested that it could be an ET transforming into a human - an extraterrestrial spy! If this is right, then these ETs must somehow use those plastic human skeletons to disguise their selves as humans.

So, yes, I do believe that ETs are among us. I don't think there are as many as some people may think, but there has to be some. Do I think they're up for evil? No, not really. I believe that ETs only want to study us and learn more and more about us. They're curious, just like humans. But I still need to keep in mind that everybody's different; some are meaner than others. If this complies to people, then I'm pretty sure it's the same for ETs.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
If there aren't, then something is definitely wrong, and there goes that Multiverse again!. Think alot of E.T. activity could be related to truly natural occurences where Universes may "merge" briefly, and because of this we're seeing things that are either lost in our Universe, or getting dragged into the other universe and on and on and ........

[edit on 7-8-2010 by CosmosKid]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nicolee123nd

You the movie The Arival?

Again, why does this stuff only show up after Hollywood or video games does it?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

AnthraAndromda.....

As per my previous questions to you in the last couple of pages.....

Is Unknown Soldier correct?

Have you been doing this for 16 years?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Wolfenz

How the f**k did you do blood tests on Thor, Perseus, and Hercules?

Really?

LOL ROTF well Jesus is a Hybrid sort of Speak The Blood Test is AB-

and from the legends of Hybrids Demigods Half God Half Man could it be ?

Well go look in the History of AB- Blood and at the present Time when Jesus walked the Earth His Blood type existence was almost Nil ! and what i Mean almost Nil is only a few Human Remains that had that type of Blood and those Remains where Mostly found in. Northern Europe!!

AB is now 5% of the World Population what was it before the time of Jesus ? and AB Negative Blood from those Body Remains - was mostly in the Norse ,Celtic and Northern Middle east Regions

Im not saying its for Fact of Perseus & Thor or Even Hercules! i have WORDED it wrong mostly Saying that they are like Jesus Their HYBRIDS God/Man & Angelic/Man Myths and Legends all over the World about DEMIGODS Old World & New World

to Get Back on Track Speaking Of Jesus

from the Examination of Jesus Blood Type of The Shroud the Turin , from the Claimed Jesus Tomb Ossuary , and the Jesus Face Cloth in Spain forgot the name of it .. all 3 artifacts that is claimed to be of Jesus to be shown as i have read to AB - Blood Type

Legit Source's

from Ehow
Strange Fact about Rh Negative Blood
www.ehow.com...

www.dadamo.com...

Blood type & Peoples
the-red-thread.net...
wow from this site of what it claims Ainu People of Japan Indigenous Japanese is 18 percent AB

Ainu People Origins of the Blood
en.wikipedia.org...

Full-blooded Ainu are lighter skinned than their Japanese neighbors and have more body hair.[21] Many early investigators proposed a Caucasian ancestry,[22] although recent DNA tests have not shown any major genetic similarity with modern caucasian Europeans. It has been scientifically suggested that the Ainu may be either distantly related to some form of Eastern European subpopulation that subsequently evolved genetic changes, or alternatively, that their caucasian-like phenotypic morphology came about as a result of convergent evolution in response to some form of natural selective pressure which was also existent in a similar presentation in Europe.[citation needed] Genetic testing of the Ainu people has shown them to belong mainly to Y-haplogroup D2.[23] Y-DNA haplogroup D2 is found frequently throughout the Japanese Archipelago including Okinawa. The only places outside of Japan in which Y-haplogroup D is common are Tibet and the Andaman Islands in the Indian Ocean.[24]

Conspiracy & Theory sources
www.greatdreams.com...

Atlantis part 3
www.venerinaconti.com...

I would start in the DNA and Blood to search for Alienated Existence
and the WHY question why are we So different from Each other Speaking of the Big 3 Races Asians Africans & Caucasians

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Buzz Aldrin's wife looks like an alien to me. A few other people do look like aliens to me as well.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 19872012
I once heard that there is probably an alien sitting across from you when you're at a restaurant. I admit, I find it hard to believe, but do you think aliens are walking among us, blending in, and we never even suspect it?

Do you have any such stories of exactly this?

Well they are 'out there' somewhere aren't they?
Aliens that look just like us aren't really aliens as I understand it.
Just beings from a similar race as us but with better tech and mental powers.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

The shroud of Turin is fake. It's pretty certain. And what with the face being of Western European appearance when Jesus was an arab, it even proves it all the more fake. Although it could be Persian, we will never know.

The gods you listed do not exist. They were myths.

And RH blood is less than 1% in Jesus' regions. So that all the more throws out that theory. What with pretty much 100% mortality rates in children and mothers with different types.

And finally, the sheer probability of aliens having blood even remotely compatible with humans is pretty much zero. The biochemical differences of alien worlds would make each world's creatures have unique blood characteristics, assuming they had blood at all.

Oh, and aliens are not compatible with humans genetically. Conservatively speaking, 0.00002% of species on Earth are compatible with humans. That pretty much explodes once you leave the planet.

So pretty much, you're pulling data out of your behind and are claiming nonsense.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Wolfenz

The shroud of Turin is fake. It's pretty certain. And what with the face being of Western European appearance when Jesus was an arab, it even proves it all the more fake. Although it could be Persian, we will never know.

And RH blood is less than 1% in Jesus' regions. So that all the more throws out that theory. What with pretty much 100% mortality rates in children and mothers with different types.

And finally, the sheer probability of aliens having blood even remotely compatible with humans is pretty much zero. The biochemical differences of alien worlds would make each world's creatures have unique blood characteristics, assuming they had blood at all.

Oh, and aliens are not compatible with humans genetically. Conservatively speaking, 0.00002% of species on Earth are compatible with humans. That pretty much explodes once you leave the planet.

So pretty much, you're pulling data out of your behind and are claiming nonsense.

The shill speaks, yet for a shill or skeptic you like avatars of alien space craft over ancient looking buildings.
Very strange.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Yes I am one of them been walking this earth for thousands of years waiting for my ride back home.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Wolfenz

Where in the Heck do you think I Am claiming this all fact! ?

Turin a Fake? it depends in what degree fakery it is ! fact is the AB- is in all 3 claimed Jesus claimed Artifacts Shroud ,Face Cloth , Ossurary

(Note) when I Said Claim I mean Claim Im not saying its Fact Im not saying its Fictional either ) it is shown to be

The gods don't exist ? and your saying Jesus is all fact it like saying Jesus don't exist ohh yeah Jesus was made a GOD Of Flesh into one by the Bishops of the First Council of Nicaea with Help with a Roman Emperor named Constantine Im right about that i think

ok what about a Legendary King that is similar say like King Arthur & David , Dragons Unicorns Etc.. did they exist ? Ancient Art Literature say they did in just about every Culture on this planet
It depends on what degree what you want to believe

here is what i learned about Christianity to me it resembles like a Myth

Most people believe that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father that was also a Talking Burning Bush that can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his Flesh & Blood (Symbolic Cannibalism) and telepathically tell him you accept him as your Only master,so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.
Did i get that right ! ?

Jesus An Arab ? where did you get this info from ?
yeah less then 1 percent like i said about the RH - Factor AB Neg - in all did not exist before Jesus from what i read
if you have a source that shows the AB- blood type before the time of Christ show me where .. AB is the Rarest Blood type and look at some of the Scientific Fact i posted yeah ive post some Theory's from people tho .. i never considered them evidence to a fact ...

Do you believe in the Big Volumes of Books put together made into one
The Human Instruction & History book(bible) from the mouth of god written by men(New testament) or Made by Angels ? (old Testament ) much like George Orwell s Animal Farm add in and taken out over time ohh what about the Banned Cannons like Enoch for Example ahh never mind .... Council of Nicaea there you go check that Search remember Council of Nicaea and there was 2 of them 325 & 787 AD there is now Debates
about the Council Of Nicaea Since The Da vinci Code or the Holy Blood Holy Grail before it

Personally I think Jesus Christ is a ET Humanoid Hybrid

are you s Sure that Aliens blood type to us is close to Zero and please show me a source to that ..... would ya

Didn't cross your mind that they might look like us acts like us might have a close related blood type like us or some like the creatures of Earth or are You so delusional that there is only Grays , Glob life forms , Reptilians , 1950s Style Aliens Etc... or anything other than a Humanoid exist ? as Only a Extraterrestrial

Aliens are not compatible with us LOL ok go study about Human Chromosome 2 and the Difference between Ape and Man and the Junk Dna in between ..... 46 and 2

here something to look at
Lloyd Pye

Genetic Engineering

The Scientific Facts below for the Skeptics
Human Chromosome 2

Ken Miller on Human Evolution

Teachers Domain PBS NOVA
Adapted from NOVA: "Judgment Day: Intelligent Design on Trial".

Human Chromosome 2 Video Kennith Miller Brown University
www.teachersdomain.org...
to download
www.teachersdomain.org...

Please do some research about the Subject above Please...

if you believe that the human chromosome 2 is caused from a Natural Mutation then ill will start believing in Mythical Beast!!!! you know Dragons Unicorns , Leprechauns and my Favorite Werewolves
and ill start believing in the Beast that are in Babylonian Sumerian stone carving's
or is it as Ancient Genetic Engineering ? Can it be done today ? it already
has been done gene splicing ! and we all know about Cloning !

If you want to discuss about Religion & Science with Extraterrestrials we can be here a along time or we can play the WHY Question Game !

Im Curious are you a Neo Conservative ? Gorman 91
[edit on 7-8-2010 by Wolfenz]

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Thank you for answering my questions. There's a lot of haters on every site as you well know. I don't care either way if you are an ET or not, you are you. I'm intrigued by threads such as this one. People cannot just talk sometimes, they have to attack. I always see truth always surfacing in some way. You clearly have no malevolent intent toward anyone from what I see, you just claim to be an ET and you provide your insight and it's just people getting frustrated because they cannot prove either way that you are either an ET or not an ET. No "proof" to these haters either way, so they attack you for making those claims when not personally knowing you.

There was something else I wanted to ask. You stated that you are the only one of your kind you know of, besides your mother and the thousands of others, who are currently in orbit. It seems that you are, in a way, compartmentalized to a point especially with others of your kind who also may be here among us. Do you think you are being compartmentalized?

Also, you've been here since 1947. I forgot where I read it, either on this thread or on your site, if I remember correctly you stated you were born in space. Now, since I've never been in space, I only have earth years to go off of, but how old are you? And comparatively to earth years, how old were you when you arrived on this planet? I know your answer may not be entirely accurate because time is different in space compared to on earth. But, roughly, how old are you? Also, how old do you look because it seems as though you age differently?

Also, your time here on earth, what have been the experiences you disliked/enjoyed during your time here? I hope there are more you enjoyed. I ask this because you stated, again I can't recall where, that you are going to leave soon. Are you leaving because of the escalation of tremulous events here on earth, you're bored and don't like it here anymore, or you are just ordered to?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Animusmors

Nice, I was following your questions and answers from the andromeda. Hopefully nothing "spiritually" ahead.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RainCloud

Naw, nothing spiritually, I just want to know facts/opinions. I find all that religious/spirituality stuff to be personal and subjective only and nobody, even from another world, can answer something that involves personal decisions you must make on your own.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The OP has asked a simple, albeit clearly controversial question.

In most respects, the potential answer set to this question has devolved into one "person" claiming he is, in fact, an ET walking among us, while a band of skeptics surrounds him attempting to call his bluff.

I'm not drawing any conclusions regarding this individual either way (though I share a nagging doubt merely by some inconsistencies in approach and manner). I also respect those that are seeking the truth regarding this individual, though I must say I've fought back the urge to alternatively laugh, cry, and/or cringe at numerous junctures when an expected reaction was not at hand which notched up the aggravation quotient a bit from all sides.

Personally, I'd prefer that the tit-for-tat brawl be "taken outside" (or perhaps to a separate thread) so we can get back to postulating upon the OP's initial query. In fact, as this all, what 13 pages so far, is really quite entertaining, please let us know where you folks take it so we can peek in now and then to watch the fur fly.

Ok, maybe I'm selfish - but I would REALLY like to know what others think about this intriguing question and I'm afraid many have been dissuaded from participating as they wait for some of the dust to settle (or just give up and go elsewhere - a shame).

Not to discourage real research and the search for truth - those are pure and noble pursuits. It's just that the distraction of this lone argument with AnthroAndroma or whoever is not yielding answers for the OP and the rest of us, worthy as such a debate may be.

As for me, I remain an ET-among-us-agnostic: Plenty of gut feelings and lots of claims & reporting by others - but that is not yet hard, verifiable, incontrovertible proof.

I'm tempted to try Timothy Goode's experiment (he's one author I have great respect for), i.e., going to a busy public venue and trying to invite a "signal" of sorts telepathically from an ET's in the area.

The only caveat that concerns me about this is, well, one must be careful about what they wish for...

The tendency of human folly means there is a strong likelihood of unintended consequences - as some have reported.

Good luck to you all - and please, if you have an experience to share, do not be shy about it. In spite of the animosity you see some engaging in, ATS is really a wonderful place to live and learn -if just for a brief while...

Carry on

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

You know you are correct, this thread, in a way has gotten into a bickering match. Let's present what we know or are convinced or experiences of which alluded to the existence of Extra-Terrestrials amongst us. While I am, in fact, intrigued by AnthraAndromeda and I think they are still relevant to this discussion and will continue to ask this member questions. I mean if this person IS in fact an ET, then it's totally relevant to this discussion because the OP asked if there are ETs amongst us.....DUH!! I mean why not include this person. But let's not stray off course from our journey to further our knowledge in various subject manner such as the existence of ETs amongst us through bickering. I say if you think this member is "full of it" then simply ignore the postings. That's all, it's really not that hard. There's even an "ignore this user" button.

Now that being said, there are many good theories from various people including the works of Richard Hoagland and Mike Barra's Enterprise Mission.
www.enterprisemission.com

There's a lot of good evidence and theories to question ETs or past humans on the moon and mars. Their book is "Dark Mission" I've even gone and checked on the various government websites of which are mentioned and done my own research. It's pretty interesting.

Also there is Ed Grimsley's studies with the 3rd Generation nightvision technologies by just looking up into the sky and looking for the supposed "battles" that are going on. Grimsley has some videos up on his site here: www.edgrimsley.com

I have my own nightvision, i do go out every now and then at least once a month on a clear sky to see if there are such anomalies up in the sky. Even though I live in a populated city and it's NOT really the best place to look for such lights. But, I've seen some questionable lights that don't move like conventional aircraft but nothing that I have been able to record. I'm currently saving up for a new nigtvision system that will allow me to record high definition video. Yes, I have equipment to retain the quality and analyze the footage of which I record.

There is another thing. This is going to be cryptic because I don't want to give the identity of the person who told me this, but someone very close to me has witnessed, while camping, a dark fast moving object that made little sound fly above them. They also reported to me that they saw two fighter jets chasing after it. Sorry, no more details than that. Take that as you will.

Another thing. I've tried to figure out what this experience means. I'll just share this one for now. When I was about 5, I don't know if this was a dream or not, but this is vivid within my memory. Some parts are missing but I never remembered those parts anyway. So, I walked out of my room out of compulsion. Went into the front living room, looked to my right, saw a lot of light from the window. Right then, I looked to my left because I heard a strange noise. It sounded like somebody rustling through metallic tools as if I were in a mechanic's shop. I was not in my house. I saw a lot of dark tubes everywhere, the surrounding was very dark, there was a lot of purple light being emitted from various places. I can remember a rumbling sound, a deep vibration sound like a low rumbling large engine in a large parking structure. There were these two beings, they were mostly torso, it didn't look as if they had heads. Their torsos were twice the size I was at the time, they were almost black in color. I could see their rib cage under their skin and their insides were glowing a pinkish/purple color. They had short legs and very long arms with three fingers and a thumb. They "waddled" up to me, stood there for a while. One of them placed their hand on my right arm, the other placed their hand on on my head. I woke up and had a headache. That's all there is

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

AnthraAndromda.....

As per my previous questions to you in the last couple of pages.....

Is Unknown Soldier correct?

Have you been doing this for 16 years?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Of course he wont answer actually it has been 19 years sine 1991. Hoaxers,Cons, Frauds will never answer a question that exposes them. Nor will Anthra tell us how he has a copyright on Aleister Crowley's work. And how he arrived the year Aleister Crowley died. Coincidence?

You smell something?

14?

That's average, not alien.

www.genebase.com...

Look I'm getting really tired of this.

I'm going to report you to the mods for basically falsifying who you are and spamming your website and false claims around.

I haven't the time for liars. You can go enjoy yourself.

Thank you

Plagiarism, spamming disinformation what else

Long overdue this Anthra character has derailed enough good threads

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join