It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there ETs walking among us?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by humbleseeker
Yes I am one of them been walking this earth for thousands of years waiting for my ride back home.

You too???Don't get your hopes high.I think they forgot that we are here.

Anyway.They came to the planet thousands of years ago.First as Gods,then humans turned them into angels and demons and finally blended in(maybe not all of them)for their own reasons.I think some might still be here either living a "normal life" or plotting against humanity in the underground bases.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
If you belief in some of the abductions cases you will recognise that the aliens, do to eye whitness acounds, allegedly had some Humen looking Beeings working with them.

Maybe the alien beeings managed to get humen looking clones to put them into ouer society.Maybe the are trying to colect informations or they are trying to push ouer society the right way,or maybee they even have evel purposes.Who knows.

Of cours i know that there is no evidance for this kind of idear, but in case that some of these allegedly abductees are telling the truth, this coud bee an possible explanation

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Read Ingo Swann's Penetration!

His encounter in the LA supermarket is spine tingling...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Jesus exists because there is historic proof of him.

Dragons? The fact that they are most prominent in English-German and Chinese cultures answers that question. Dinosaurs. Those locations happen to be the discovery sites of the feathered micro raptor and bird-like dinosaurs. Dragons have feathers. They are misinterpreted fossils.

There are no artifacts of Jesus other than maybe his circumcision. But there are something like 14 of those, so again, we have no idea. All other evidence would be fake because what with his ascension and all, there would be no body.

Jesus was an Arab because that's where he was born. If you want to see the fact of Jesus, look at the people who have been there since he was.

www.topnews.in...

Bible is true. Because if you account for the Toba Catastrophe, it fits in.

Aliens would not look like humans. Because humans are a mistake to begin with on this planet. This is seen in our evolution.

Aliens would not even likely have the same DNA. They would literally have to convert our whole dna code into theirs in order to hybridize it.

Do you know what the chances are that the liver of one world is the same dna code of the liver of another world? On Earth, the XY chromosomes of most species aren't even compatible. Why on Earth, or off it, would aliens look like us? How could they possibly evolve a dan structure like ours? And even if they did look like us, why would they waste their time on a rock like this?

The chance of your cells being located in the same place as theirs is abominably low. You are more likely to successfully mate with celery then you are an alien that looks like us.

And f*&% politics. I am a Jeffersonian half-anarchist.

reply to post by WatchRider

You assume them to be ancient. When in fact they have not even been built yet.

By all means enjoy the full picture I made. But the relevance I fear I do not see.
a.imageshack.us...

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Niccawhois

I've read Penetration.

Look... I think Ingo is a nice guy with good intentions that believes in his own stories - but he has about as much credibility as his peer's Ed Dames & Hal Puthoff... and that's not too far from zero. Remote viewers are ineffectual and somewhat passe.

My man Paul the octopus picked more world cup winners than the RV guys. What an embarrassment for them ehh!

Viva Paul!

IRM

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

You have yet to explain why your genes being the most average ones in humans justifies you being an alien. You have average genes.

Any attempt for you to say otherwise must be supplied by factual data otherwise I will be reporting everyone of your posts to the mods for using falsified data claims in which you present data which you claim proves you are alien when in fact it proves you are, if anything, the most average man on Earth.

And so I shall.

You have totally misinterpreted the data, the methods of understand the data, and DNA data in general. What you have done, is twist the argument to suit your personal views of the situation; views that have no foundation in truth, scientific proceedure, or a willingness to do peoper research. I short, you have displayed a wholly unprofessional approach and have made an issue of it.

You will have to wait for a few days while I prepare something that you, can understand. It may be a little deep for you, but, if you truly want you may, with a little additional surfing, begin to grasp what I'm trying to say. Please understand, I don't want to "dumb this down" too much. The average person would probably get bored and leave.

I'll post when it is ready, give you an overview and provide you a link. Please don't stop at the overview, you will likely miss the point.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Animusmors

There was something else I wanted to ask. You stated that you are the only one of your kind you know of, besides your mother and the thousands of others, who are currently in orbit. It seems that you are, in a way, compartmentalized to a point especially with others of your kind who also may be here among us. Do you think you are being compartmentalized?

I hadn't thought in quite those terms until you asked the question. But, I think, yes. I usually have little to no knowledge of what other ETs are doing. You have to remember, I should naturally consider myself in the ET camp. So if I am compartmentalized in any way it would one of their compartments.

The only thing I get are "leaked thoughts" and weak memory patterns from my mother, and, she is virtually my only contact off-world.

Also, you've been here since 1947. I forgot where I read it, either on this thread or on your site, if I remember correctly you stated you were born in space. Now, since I've never been in space, I only have earth years to go off of, but how old are you? And comparatively to earth years, how old were you when you arrived on this planet? I know your answer may not be entirely accurate because time is different in space compared to on earth. But, roughly, how old are you? Also, how old do you look because it seems as though you age differently?

Gauging age is difficult. Different worlds neccessarily measure the passage of "common" time (as opposed to "real" time). Different worlds have different solar, planetary, and lunar cycles.

There is also longetivity and maturation rates to consider. My people have come to use what might be called "social age". Actual numbers of years on the Home world do not apply, nor does the actual years of any other planet. (years = solar cycles)

My age: In terrestrial terms 63 years. When I arrived here I was a new born, some seconds old (on anybody's watch)

My social age is: 18 months. (all of you hecklers ... don't go there, please)

I look like a 40 something Englishman. There has, however, as I understand; been some degree of genetic manipulation to cause me to appear to age faster. Fortunately with few secondary side effects.

Also, your time here on earth, what have been the experiences you disliked/enjoyed during your time here? I hope there are more you enjoyed. I ask this because you stated, again I can't recall where, that you are going to leave soon. Are you leaving because of the escalation of tremulous events here on earth, you're bored and don't like it here anymore, or you are just ordered to?

My worst time here was circa 1996. My GF at the time moced to Seattle, I was planning on a job with Microsoft. Unfortunately, almost as soon as we arrive and started to settle in, she made the infinately wise decision to become a "crack whore". This broke my heart, and caused a couple of "large" heart attacks. I recovered from both events, and moved on. Now, I'm a "supposed to be retired" software engineer.

The best; Back in 1982, my ex-wife found me a Wolf for a pet. What an eye opening experience that turned out to be. Wolves are extreamly intelligent, sensitive, sentient beings. Anyway, I still enjoy the companionship of the decendants of my original beast. It has been the most wonderful experience any being could possibly wish for.

And, yes, I have enjoyed much more than not. Even through all the frustration and at times anguish over the issue of my true origins. My detracters actually have no idea what it is like to be truly alone on a world of 6 billion.

No, I'll be leaving sometime in the next few years (could be as many as 20) simply because that is what was planned in the beginning. I even had an opportunity to leave a few of years age (back 07), and I requested that I be allowed to stay so that my people could help the people of Earth through what are likely to be some of the worst in their history. I was told, that I would have to remain here, and continue with the whole lie and deception until ET is disclosed. Thing is ... I don't like the deception.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Yes.

I have to wait.

You started by saying so I shall. You did not.

And you still did not say HOW I was wrong.

Forgive me, but you are a troll. Nothing more and nothing less. You've done this before and when you're banned here you'll do it again.

What does it get you? Certainly not any money. No one would care. Laughs? No one is laughing. You're not even taking up time, because it literally takes me less than 10 minutes to disclaim everything you say.

So what is it for? Research? For your mother ship? Why? Surely a 60 million year old civilization is more advanced then having to come down in being and observe. Are you really that primitive?

Do tell. What kind of a society still visits worlds in the flesh 60 million yeas after they began?

I doubt humanity will ever land on an alien world after 2200. There's no point to it. Unless there's ruins or something. Otherwise robots.

Nothing about you is truthful. You're just here to attract attention and derail threads. Will a big fat clap clap clap for you.

I will wait. Because it is not hard, what with my life being busy. And when you post you're supposed proof, I'll go ahead and disclaim that too.

This is 2010. You can't make up BS without expecting intense rebuttal. And that's what you got. Give up already.

So unless you actually CAN say WHY I am wrong, really, don't bother posting your next "proof". Because you STILL have not shows how your current proof is true. So unless you're Mr "my DNA changed", you've already lost.

Good day, good sir. I suggest finding a career that pays.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Wolfenz

Jesus exists because there is historic proof of him.

Dragons? The fact that they are most prominent in English-German and Chinese cultures answers that question. Dinosaurs. Those locations happen to be the discovery sites of the feathered micro raptor and bird-like dinosaurs. Dragons have feathers. They are misinterpreted fossils.

There are no artifacts of Jesus other than maybe his circumcision. But there are something like 14 of those, so again, we have no idea. All other evidence would be fake because what with his ascension and all, there would be no body.

Jesus was an Arab because that's where he was born. If you want to see the fact of Jesus, look at the people who have been there since he was.

www.topnews.in...

Bible is true. Because if you account for the Toba Catastrophe, it fits in.

Aliens would not look like humans. Because humans are a mistake to begin with on this planet. This is seen in our evolution.

Aliens would not even likely have the same DNA. They would literally have to convert our whole dna code into theirs in order to hybridize it.

Do you know what the chances are that the liver of one world is the same dna code of the liver of another world? On Earth, the XY chromosomes of most species aren't even compatible. Why on Earth, or off it, would aliens look like us? How could they possibly evolve a dan structure like ours? And even if they did look like us, why would they waste their time on a rock like this?

The chance of your cells being located in the same place as theirs is abominably low. You are more likely to successfully mate with celery then you are an alien that looks like us.

And f*&% politics. I am a Jeffersonian half-anarchist.

reply to post by WatchRider

You assume them to be ancient. When in fact they have not even been built yet.

By all means enjoy the full picture I made. But the relevance I fear I do not see.
a.imageshack.us...

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Gorman91]

Your NEO Conservatism is showing

Historical Proof ? the King James Bible Proof ? ok
where is Moses wheres is the Proof No shred of evidence even tho
he supposed be Royal figure and a Cousin of Ramses

Dinosaurs you say living breathing Dinosaurs that walk the earth of Man
really the Dark Ages or Middle Ages must of actually saw them or found
Complete set of fossilized bones and knew the weight and Designed Structure to make those Carvings Paintings drawings and Tapestry that look sort of like the ones in China but with wings for the most part
Feathered yup Some Maybe like Pre Colombian god Quetzalcoatl or the Archaeopteryx so the Aztec saw Flying Feathered Dinosaurs Around
before Cortes came to invade the New World yet no known public evidence of Bones ,Remains that date's to show that they were around the time of man yet there is art works in the Old and the New World ...

Look they found Dragons ! well Sort of they must of Lived with Humans
how else could China have similar artwork of the likeness in the website below that show them

The recent discovery of spectacular fossils from China provides exciting new evidence concerning the on-going debate about the relationships of dinosaurs and birds and the origin of flight.
www.sdnhm.org...

Evidence for Evolution: The Latest Feathered Dinosaur (Part 1) Video
www.youtube.com...
NOVA: The Four-Winged Dinosaur
www.youtube.com...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No Artifacts of Jesus yet there is Proof he existed ? what? only through Literature no Shroud ,Face Cloth , or the Recent Ossuray , ops i for got
the Spear of Destiny AKA Spear of Longinus the same one that Hitler Mired and Had in the Thule Legend who to say Jesus stayed here on earth after his so called resurrection and lived a normal life produced some children then moved to France and.... Never Mind LOL
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You Know the there is Sumerian Text talking about the Deluge Right
and just about the Rest of the World in every race culture right ?

Jesus Is A ARAB !!!!!!!!! are you Sure ? ok he's a Half Hebrew Arab! but who and what was his daddy ? you know the Other Half
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
we are part of those Aliens ! They already done so(Genetic Engendering ) we are apart of them did you see the Kennith Miller and Lloyd Pye videos i have posted ? the Big debate between the 2 I say were a deluded hybrid like the Neanderthals and the Hominids were the Prototypes and we the 5 major races are the final results the Whole earth is a Laboratory for the Extraterrestrials opps I mean the Creator and his assistants the Angels . pick a god ( ) I guess the Watchers
(angels Aliens etc.. ) are the Gardner's & Shepperd's in this BIO BAll

edit added better grammar yeah im not a writer cant ya tell

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Wolfenz]

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Yes.

I have to wait.

You started by saying so I shall. You did not.

And you still did not say HOW I was wrong.

Well your wait wasn't long.

You can view the document ar evidence.wolfmagick.com... . The document was too long to post itself, so you'll just have to visit the link ... it goes to a single document.

As for "how" you were wrong ...
Your entire analysis paradigm is faulty. You cannot take individual markers and build a case from them. The entire set of marker from each panel is, in effect, a single data item. And, it is the combination of repeats within those markers that constitute the properties of the overall data object.

It is further the combined set of markers (autosomal and Y-STR) that begins to show the DNA anomalies I talking about here.

Read the white paper. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to try and answer them.

Please be aware that this is only a draft version, and it is subject to change.

Etharzi od Oma.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
Of course he wont answer actually it has been 19 years sine 1991. Hoaxers,Cons, Frauds will never answer a question that exposes them. Nor will Anthra tell us how he has a copyright on Aleister Crowley's work. And how he arrived the year Aleister Crowley died. Coincidence?

NO, actually I won't answer that question at this time, it is wholly irrelevent.

As for the copyright remark. That paper was done with O.T.O. knowledge and permission; I share the copyrights on that with them.

And, since you are calling me hoaxer, con, fraud in public, and making every attemp to defame my character; you are invited to prove it.

I've laid out my evidence, and made every attempt to explain it. All you have done is deny it, get verbaly violent, and defame me. Whats worse, you don't even know why, it just your knww jerk psuso-intellectual, red-neck reaction. You and Gorman91 have no idea what you are talking about, and yet you persist.

It has been you, and those like you who scream hoax, fraud, liar, without gaining even a little understand of what they are talking about, or the actual evidence. You make up your own rules for "logical inference" as you go along, to suit your deep seated feelings, fears, and misconceptions.

You are the ones derailing any thread I try to particapte in. You truly need to sit down, have a beer, relax; read the white paper and make some real attempt to understand. If you do not, then ask around, but above all loose the poison, it is a large block to truth. We are all capable of learning something new.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 19872012

Well remember "there is a chance as small as it is that anything or everything can happen"
just soo u know there is a chance for everything.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Neo. Do you know what that means? That means New. New Conservative. No. I am not. I am an old conservative. Jeffersonian. F the government and F the bureaucracy and the oligarchs and the like. Try looking up the meaning of the words you use. New conservative basically means new conservative. Attempts to be a modernist and a conservative, which is incompatible. Newo conservatives do not exist. They are either bureaucrat or oligarchs. It's an invented word to separate from what they really are.

The bible is proof, yea. So is the various break off groups that talked about Jesus and then cut themselves off from the world. There's also the many roman writers who made fun of the Christians. He did exist.

No. Dinosaurs died out 65 million years ago. But the fossils are still there.

Do take a look at the fossils of dinosaurs and dragons. Dragons are early man's drawings of dinosaur bones. Same exact thing.

The full evolution of man is found in fossils. There is no reason to believe aliens did anything. There are no gaps in the tree. It is clear we are from the Earth and evolved here. Aliens did nothing and they probably don't even look remotely like us.

And again, how did you do blood tests on Thor or Heracles when they never existed?

I went through all your dna evidence on your website. There were no anomalies. Do me a favor and show me what anomalies you are talking about? If the individual parts are all the same, then the whole part is the same. So what you are saying does not change the fact that your evidence shows the most blandest of dna.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
IN 1967 ABC had a show called Invaders. Aliens in human form that came from a dying planet. In human form they tried to take over the planet. There was one episode in which they directed hurricanes at the United States. Maybe it is more like this t.v. series than we know.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I went through all your dna evidence on your website. There were no anomalies. Do me a favor and show me what anomalies you are talking about?

1. Phenotype - genotype mapping. Do you see any Indo-African influence? Remember, there are no European populations in my DNA. Both the autosomal and the Y-DAT indicate Indo-Afsican lineage, so where dit go? And, replaced with what? If there is no European in me, why do I look like one?

2. Relative probabilities of finding a match with any Human population. We don'y a complete picture here due to lack of MtDNA, but the available suggests that such a match would be exceedingly rare (best case: 1 chance in 1, 070, 000, 000, 000, 000. That is roughly 1 in the populations of 162,000 Earths)

That doesn't seem even a bit "off" to you?

It is anomalies like this that indicate the "uniqueness". An anomaly similar to this whowed up in another place; The Peter Khoury case in another instance there was misplaced DNA. The fine blond hairs found as trace evidence to his abduction. Here is a brief quote from that article (link above)

After thorough testing of the hair samples, the scientists of the Anomaly Physical Evidence Group arrived at a startling conclusion. The thin blond hair, which appeared to have come from a light-skinned caucasian-like looking woman, could not have come from a normal human of that racial type.

Instead, though apparently 'human', the hair showed five distinctive DNA markers that are characteristic of a rare sub-group of the Chinese Mongoloid racial type.

A detailed survey of the literature on variations in mitochondrial DNA, comprising tens of thousands of samples, showed only four other people on record with all five of the distinctive markers in the blond hair. All four were Chinese, with black hair.

There are probably more instances of this that have been misidentified as something else.

Point is, even my line of thinking is not unprecedented, I don't know what kind of Human this DNA would describe, but it seems highly improbable that I am representative of that population.

If the individual parts are all the same, then the whole part is the same. So what you are saying does not change the fact that your evidence shows the most blandest of dna.

Yes, it is true that if you assemble identical parts, you whould end up identical wholes. However, we are not using identical parts. The repeat values keeps changing, from individual to individual these parts are definately not the same. When taken as a whole, and preserving the property values of the individual markers within each gene, this analysis shows very clearly that there is indeed, an anomaly.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

So what you are saying is that you were adopted and never told?

Because that's what I'm getting from you now.

Or you could just be some form of reverse albino.

FYI, Africans can be born and look European.

media.ebaumsworld.com...

The fact that your appearance does not match your genetics, simply does nothing for your case. because there are many many many many albinos who are the same exact thing.

Thanks. Every time you speak you prove yourself human.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

So what you are saying is that you were adopted and never told?

Because that's what I'm getting from you now.

/palm

Or you could just be some form of reverse albino.

FYI, Africans can be born and look European.

media.ebaumsworld.com...

The fact that your appearance does not match your genetics, simply does nothing for your case. because there are many many many many albinos who are the same exact thing.

Most albinos are that way due to a lack of pigment, not only is skin tone, hair color affected, but so are the eyes. Perhaps you didn't notice mine ... a sort of charcoal grey.

You will also notice the person in your photo still retains the characteristic facial bone structures of his of others within his people.

I will direct you to my photo, And, as far as the African aspect goes; do I look like some from somalia, even if albino? The answer is clearly no. If this condition is a factor, then, it will have to wait for more extensive testing, to be revealed.

You keep trying to discount my evidence based solely on "surface" features, that won't work. You can't even begin to gain an understand of my evidence, nor, indeed any other "thing" by looking only at its surface.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

You did not direct me to your photo...

And albinos can have gray eyes.

There are different levels.

Here, a Scandinavian looking albino African.

www.wackyarchives.com...

This one could pass for an englander.

www.themorningstarr.co.uk...

And lets not forget the fact that some Africans have Caucasian facial qualities.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 19872012
I once heard that there is probably an alien sitting across from you when you're at a restaurant. I admit, I find it hard to believe, but do you think aliens are walking among us, blending in, and we never even suspect it?

Do you have any such stories of exactly this?

If you were to believe Adamnski's claims, then yes. They are walking among us right now.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Niccawhois

I logged on just to post exactly what you did!! Ingo Swann, for those who may not know, is the preeminent remote viewer and validated thoroughly over many years as accurate and consistent.

The story he tells is indeed spine tingling and proves that aliens are indeed among us. I believe Swann, and if even a small portion of his testimonies are true, the world as we know it is...well, not as we know it!!

I recommend highly that everyone read penetration and tune in to Swanns remote view of the moon...validates many here at ATs who claim an active moon. I am glad you also mentioned it and I hope many will read it...good stuff.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join